>Beached whale teacher talking about race
>Says that Mexicans and whites are actually the same
>says that there's only three races: black, white, Asian

This true Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ewFkYbhyJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UnD6ye5vr7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is she implying that Indians, east Asians, and Arabs are all the same?

Oh, and Native Americans just don't exist

>Americans
But seriously,
Have you tried asking her what race Indians are? Or Native Americans? Or Australian Aboriginals?

She says that native Americans and Europeans are genetically the same

>>Says that Mexicans and whites are actually the same
Not really. If we're talking about nationality, there are Mexicans who are pretty much white, but there are plenty who aren't. Racially speaking, the stereotypical Mexican is a mestizo (white-native mix), and there are still quite a few natives in Mexico.

>>says that there's only three races: black, white, Asian
This is an old model that is outdated as fuck.

>native Americans and Europeans are genetically the same

that's a huge bitch

Huh
Didn't know there even was a model

Not True. Just because a lot of race mixing happened doesn't mean they are the same race (yet). The darker Mexicans are closer to their Aztec roots whilst the "white" Mexicans have some Spanish conquistador blood in them.

She got some megatron titties tho

So would u agree that there's only three significantly different genetic races?

She says it's because of there genomes

>She says that native Americans and Europeans are genetically the same
I...what?
I mean, you could make an argument that east asians and native americans are close enough to be considered one race (the Bering Land bridge migrations only happened about 15,000 years ago) but Europeans?
Europeans and native americans diverged when europeans and east asians diverged about 50,000 years ago. If they're the same race then everyone's the same race and the concept of race is meaningless.
Your teacher is a complete idiot and has absolutely no understanding of human prehistory.

..sort of. It all started in Africa.

"native american indians" were asian thousands of years ago because they walked to N America through Alaska.

You still have to go back, paco.

>you're telling me

Public schools at their finest.

she's almost right
there are 5 races, white, oriental, black, bushman, and australian

natives are a type of asian, mexicans are asian-white hybrids, indians are australian-white hybrids, and pacific islanders,/southeast easians are australian oriental hybrids

She's right though.
Native Americans are Asians. Latin Americans are white-Asian half-breeds.

and semites and persians can be a type of white or varying mixes of white with black, oriental(through central aisans/mongols), and/or australian(by way of indians)

Nobody in America would consider those people white. Our justice department just calls them white so that it looks like spics commit less crime.

Yep, she's saying abos and the Japanese are the same race. Can't beat American education.

>Asians
>Asians II
>Persians/Aryan
>Egyptians
>Black
>Abos
>White
>White II
>Pre-Hispanic (Asia related)
>(Whatever the fuck) Olmecs (were)

Do I miss something?

Yes, SJW's, anger the soon to be majority population......

Yesss...............

"Native Americans" migrated from Siberia

Native Americans are more like the Turkic peoples than East Asians, but very much 'Mongoloid' (i.e. Not white at all)
Obviously heavily-mixed modern Latinos aren't the same as either

Oops. Abos are Aussie. Wrong continent. Let's say Papuans, instead. Papuans are the same as the Japanese. Makes sense.

There is nothing white about us
We are a Red race

>>Asians
>>Asians II
>>White
>>White II

Wat

your teacher is an idiot and technically a racist.

Came here to say this. Try to get a first nation speaker to sit in the class behind her back.

>technically a racist

Get her fired, OP.

If your looking at bare bones stuff like bone structure and slanty Asian eyes there really are just 3. Blacks - Negronian, stereotype Asians - Mongoloid, everything else not those two - varying shades of Caucasian.

This.

Yes, surprisingly.

Anthropologists recognize only three races: Caucasoid, Negroid and Mongoloid.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ewFkYbhyJQ

I have bad memory so I fucked it up a bit. Pic Related

Why were the Abos in India?

dravidians are abos mixed with whites
all of south/southeast asia was abo-types until the aryans and chinese invaded and took them over

Is Japan counted in the Asian thing? Cause you guys are meant to be a bit Jappy.

Somebody is just butthurt that the First Family of Mexico is whiter than America's.

GTFO UNDERAGE FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEE

well there yah go, my point exactly.

It's an 1800's concept there are only three races of human - Cauasian, Mongoliod, Negroid

The Mexicans from SPAIN are considered Cauasian, but those little indigious Indians in mexico aren't White. The race thing is more complex now that stupid White kunts are fukkking and breeding with subhumans at an alarming rate and having hybreds of human/animal. The question now is where do you put the quadroons and mongrels? Back in the 1800's NO self respecting White kunt would even consider breeding outside her race.

Hernan Cortes you've done it again.

New Guinea is considered part of the Australian continent, Canabro

Daily Reminder that Slavic people ARE not white. Even if they are 7'0 ft. tall.

They are EUROPEAN in heritiage! Spanards are Cauasians!!!!

I just remember the data.
But I'm not sure about it
You see, Nipons age well.
And I don't remember correctly if all Pre-Hispanic people aged well

Native Americans are mongoloids, you ignorant dumb fukkking kunt!

No, there are approximately 30 different human races, give or take a few.

It's important to know that the negroid races are not a part of this group as they are not human

You should report her for spreading dissinformation. I know u.s education before college is pure shit but spreading this is wrong on so many levels. Report her to the principle or something for spreading racist shit because what she says is racists. Just to make shit clear. I don't care about racism, just wanna use their own bullshit against them.

>This true Cred Forums

White and black aren't races.

White is used to erase European heritage

Black is used to erase African heritage.

Asian isn't a race, Asia hosts many races.

Fuck how much does she bench?

No it's not true.

I'm convinced that we're not dealing with human beings anymore. These people are compromised with some form of malignant entity - they're all beasts. Mental illness just doesn't cut it anymore as an excuse. They are beasts, something is fucking wrong with them. Their uniformity with "fish mouth" and "problem glasses" etc is just the tip of the iceberg. They don't look, or act human at all.

They want you to forget what it means to be a human being. The likelihood of a sentient, cosmic entity with vested interests in cautiously subjugating the human race at the peak of their ability to move into the stars - is very high, in my opinion.

They are rewriting history and what it means to be human. All attempts to move to the stars will be halted - these same "people", these radfems, the islamist horde - they will explicitly protest and sabotage all of our cosmic efforts. Keep this in mind in the next 10 years especially, it is the most crucial period in human history when it comes to blazing through the cosmos.

We're dealing with a hostile species here.

Italians wuz Egyptians now

In 2012 I read an article where these agencies were pressured to increase "white crime" in the database because it was so low, so they resorted to this shit.

There is only a couple girls on this pic who could pass as a white.
I understand that shitskins can't differentiate other races, but you can spot a shitskin quite easily if you lived among only whites.

Totally white

She doesn't
There's actually only three ways to work out

Interesting. Sources on the hybrids?

We wuz scribes and shiiiet

youtube.com/watch?v=UnD6ye5vr7g
She is "not she"

Kek

ctrl + f redpill thread
grab the one about race
there are various subspecies of humanity, this cannot be denied
otherwise tyrone or jamal would look exactly like Dick and Harry

So white I can bleach my shirts with their sweat

absolutely not.

Mexicans are not european. Not by a fucking long shot.

Some are mixed with spanish european but most are not.

The ones who are not are closer to native american.

Typical street of any European city

>>Be me
>>In class
>>Beached whale teacher talking about race
>
>This true Cred Forums
no, it's not

They call them white to pad our crime to make niggers and spics look good

Indians and Arabs are Caucasian technically. East asians and native americans are asian.

Interesting

Wow, you're so smart.

Stupid idiot.

Canadian education, eh?

So german, american and finnish?

>are Caucasian technically
Three race theory is outdated. Just deal with it

Ask her about much social construct then. Fat fucking marxist whale.

>scientific facts
>outdated
pick one

I know this idea triggers the fuck out of Cred Forums but disagreeing with science just slows everyone down.

Your teacher is an idiot there is ample genetic evidence that proves the contrary

You do realize that science is always moving forward and reviewing the old theories?

It is true, all other races are just a mix of the 3. Mexicans=Asian/White Native American=derivative of Asian Indians/Arabs= White/Asian Abos=Black/Asian

Hey it seems like you know some anthropology. Is it true that being able to grow a beard is a white/Aryan trait? Native americans, blacks, and asians cant. But Indians and Arabs can..

So is this just a result of America's school system or does this statement actually hold some truth?

What are you studying? I was in class today and the prof was explaining some material properties stuff. Not a single mention about race and shit

It's just HS English

>Revealing your power level at school

Proof pol is just edgy teenagers hahaha. I bet half of the Trump shills out here aren't even old enough to vote.

By the Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongoloid classification, she's right.

Mexicans tend to be mixes of Caucasoids and Mongloids though.

underage b&
>MODDDDSSSS

One last time POL. Tell me who in this pic are the famous Italian group and who is Mexican? You can't.

You can be 18 in hs

Wtf? Ofc its not fucking true, are you retarded?

POL is definitely not for the underage. The little boy who posted this would not even be able to go to an 'R' rated movie.

Cred Forums's always been a collection of edgy NEETs

>Be you
>be posting shit that gives you're a minor and underaged.
>be waiting for the mods to see it and you going bye bye with a ban.

>tries to patronize

Andamanese people are negrito.

Hmm that's what I thought, but I guess it made sense in my head when I heard it. The native american looking mexicans cant grow any real facial hair, but the lighter skinned spaniard ones could for instance.

Id say the guy on the right holding thumb up and the guy behind him are italians

Italian is the closest guy

Oh shit. Poor Finland

Fucking Faggots

These are the indigenous Indians of Mexico....the elite class of mexico are the WHITES of Spanish decent. There is a big difference between the European Spanish and the Mexican indigenous Indians.

No mexicans are a cross between original aztech dudes or w.e they were and the spanish.

sorry

What we really look like

Well then, it certainly can't be 'racist' to build a wall and deport illegals, can it?

The elite class are not even Spanish. Jews and Lebanese make up most of the wealthiest families in Mexico. The wealthiest man in Mexico is Lebanese (Slim). He married a Lebanese (Domit). They dominate Mexico city. They basically only marry other Lebanese. Last names: Slim, Domit, Haddad, Atta, Gemayel, etc. are ALL over Mexico. Ask any Mexican about Lebanese.

Post yfw you google "white american coupl"

Lebanese are good people, don't bully them

She's right, everyone else is mixed from these three.
It's like pixels where you can make practically any color from just red, green, and blue.

ppl from Spain are NOT 100% white. They are mixed with black and arabs ...thats why they are darker

She seems to have a nice pair of tits! Me gusta!

She's all yours