What's up with spics?

What's up with spics?

Why are they such savages?

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s36eQwgPNSE
youtube.com/watch?v=BHjt086WljA
cbsnews.com/news/us-leads-the-world-in-illegal-drug-use/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Lopez
unodc.org/unodc/secured/wdr/WDR12_Prevalence_maps.pdf
judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/04/cartels-help-terrorists-in-mexico-get-to-u-s-to-explore-targets-isis-militant-shaykh-mahmood-omar-khabir-among-them/
blumhouse.com/2016/09/12/this-years-clown-invasion-is-no-laughing-matter-and-its-getting-worse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking savages

Who has to clean all that shit up?

That's a waste of good lawn chairs.

>sweet child of mine starts playing

kek

>he's got no eyes and it seems to me
>they want to prolong his misery
>by cutting his throat with a dull box cutter kniiiiiife

Why? You can still use them. Just wipe the spic off it.

digusting spics, they are tortures are worse than isis

build that wall 10 feet higher

Thanks for buying drugs and giving weapons to cartels, USA!

But of course, as usual, it's never your fault.

yeah i'm sure those box cutters we exported to your shithole of a nation definitely was our fault

The money to buy them was thanks to your country, retard!

Nice try.

>b-b-but we dindu nuffin, it's not our fault

Fucking hypocrites.

Mexico is where maids come from nigga.

>Implying it's not you're governments fault.
You guys let this problem go on so long that the cartel is stronger than your military, Not even a Duterte could solve your drug crisis.
You should have rounded them up agaisnt the wall a long time ago.

All you have to do is not buy drugs and the cartels will go away.

what does it say on the sign

literally every country in south america except chile uruguay y argentina should be nuked

Which were made stronger thanks to US money and weapons, not to mention their constan protection against many cartels.

The US is the biggest consumer in the world. Not only that, they also provide weapons to them. Isn't that interesting?

you dont complain about how burgers are made
why do you care about the drugs you consume?

>'See what happens when you fuck with the cartel!'

???????????????

Your country, your problem. Maybe if wetbacks weren't shitty people, they wouldn't all be criminals.

>But of course, as usual, it's never your fault.
Yeah, hehe. There's too much at stake to admit wrong doings.

it was your country's responsibility to build a wall to stop those trades. Don't worry though, Trump is going to help you guys in that department and you're going to pay for it.

I see the cult of Xipe Topec is alive and well.

>WE DINDU NUFFIN, HOW DARE YOU QUESTION MUH NARRATIVE WHILE I WATCH MUH DUDE WEED LMAO FLICK

Nice "culture" and hypocrisy you got there, buddy.

Nobody even buys your garbage weed.

You guys are shit at curing, know nothing about pH, and brick everything.

Your meth though, that shit is next level.

They're Spanish rape-babies, they still have that primitive Aztec blood flowing through their veins.

I fucking hate this argument is like wine niggers say
> All my problems are because of slavery
Accept the fact that we are shit

PAY THE WALL

>the money to buy $1 box cutters at home depot was YOUR fault
>never mind that we are savage fucks who skin people alive for drug money
>never mind comparable italian and russian mobs never did something so grotesque
>never mind we have entire wars in our country over human trafficking rights
>no, its YOUR fault gringolandia, mexico would be a first world country if you didn't do drugs and force us to skin each other for profit!!

Imbecile

I buy my drugs from a retail store. I can talk to the farmers while I am there. Weed from mexico is shit.

You're an OK Mexican.

>esto lesba apasar
Don't call their language Spanish please

>Maybe if wetbacks weren't shitty people, they wouldn't all be criminals.

i saw you running, my burger friend.

Shut the fuck up you entitled piece of shit, don't shoot mouth if brain is not loaded.

if our drug consumption is the problem why does this kind of violence not exist in our domestic drug market?

>That ID

Oh no

Oh look, it's that illegal chicano again.

You're not worth anybody's time.

>WE DINDU NUFFIN, Y U QUESTION MUH NARRATIVE

Because low IQ is associated with higher level of violence

Is this the new meme cartel video?

or anywhere else in the world kek

even Brazil with its shitty multiculti paradise only does bat beatings of drug dealers and shootings

Because you're getting killed by cops and school shootings.

How are they this brutal? I swear even ISIS and its predecessor's were never as bad as cartels

You are literally saying we dindu nuffin, and trying to project it onto people proving you wrong.

>Mexican intellectuals

Haha from the thumbnail I though it was some Hispanics lined up in front of a group of riot police and they were just chilling in some lawn chairs. I was like "blm btfo" but then I realized that's not riot polic and those spice are dead

Castallano?

"Pedro, tie up these hostages!"
"But Jose, the only chairs I can find are the plastic American chairs from my Grandmother's shed."
"The ones from Wal-Mart? That's OK, Pedro. Use them plastic chairs."
"Ok."

ISIS will get there.

Nice reading comprehension, Cletus.

Its all about sending a message homes

>mexican cops

Its that injun in them mane, its stronger in some than others, northern Mexico just seems to have a massive concentration of the beaners with a lot of treenigger in them

One was better at learning from the CIA than the other.

But yes, ISIS is babby shit compared to cartel torture.

>It's not our fault, it's America's!
=we dindu nuffin

This entire thread

>man mexicans are savage
>WE DINDU NUFFIN IT WAS DA GRINGOS WHY THEY LIKE DRUGS SO MUCH

>implying this happens anywhere else
>LOL EXPLAIN UR COPS AND SHOOTING PEOPLE, I REITERATE WE DINDU NUFFIN

>but that's wrong
>HAHAH GRINGO DINDU NUFFIN

You're an absolute retard. Even other Mexicans are calling you out for being so thick in the head.

>Mexican Schools

i thought they were bro tier and so much better than Muslims, that's what Amerishart Cred Forums told me
i'd rather a Muslim blows himself up next to me than this shit

They don't deserve to be called castellano or Spanish speakers. Niggers speak in niggerspeak, so beaners have their own language, beanerwail

Aztec/maya/whatever the fuck blood

they used to do human sacrifice and shit bro, have you not seen apocalypto?

I wish they do that to all of you fucking amerishits

>Beanerwail

>meanwhile in the US
>school shootings

Why would I care about those cucks? You're a disgusting chicano anyway.

then you should want the wall

>thumbnail

keep in mind American millennials are like 50% white at best, you're probably talking to literal spics

Whats the name of song they listen to in that video? Sounds dope

Guns and roses sweet child o mine

Kill Yourself

t. McVeith

Fuck off you rat, the lowest of the low of Latino races. The Niggers of Latinos.

That's you Mexico.

What I wonder is; where the fuck were the police when they were setting up this halloween decoration?

>beanerwail
Im remembering that one

You're all literally criminals. Your citizens harbor criminals, your officials accept criminal money and your military is too pussy to fight back. This is why you're a third world hellhole. It'd be best just to nuke your drug jungles and let the rest of the country burn.

Korea is better

the police were the ones who set it up

They're not savages, they're passionate by nature, even when it comes to killing, they feel that they need to put their heart into it and make sure it's remembered. It's a byproduct of their spaniard ancestors.

We're coming for you trumpqueers.

Guns n roses are gay I'm talking about the first one

Im tired of this meme

youtube.com/watch?v=s36eQwgPNSE

> yo

meme?

Kek. Funny ass cold blooded mofo.

I cant hear because the spics cant stop talking and yellIng

Trolled me real hard

You should kick these primitives out of the USA altogether. Hope your man Trump get's into office Ameribro!

I saw this a few days ago and while I was fucking horrified (one of my greatest fear is something happening to my eyes) I laughed out loud at fucking Guns n Roses and then Funky Town playing.

>Why are they such savages?
Because they're not white.

Lol me too the poor dude suffering meanwhile that songs were playing

The only "safe-zones" in méxico are the centric states, please just nuke everything south of Mexico City and north of Nayarit.

Leave the Caliifornias be though.

Why do they need to kill each other just to sell drugs? McDonalds employees don't kill Burger King employees. Then beyond that, why do they have to torture each other. There is plenty of drug addicts for everybody to make money. Your people are just savages.

≥Spic'ing this hard

I know I might made fun of but I saw this video a couple of days ago and I literally fainted. Like a blacked out for a few seconds and came to feeling extremely ill and unable to move and my chair falling over had knocked over a bunch of stuff. I had to lie down in bed for a few minutes to feel better. I've watched all the worst ISIS videos with little more than a grimace but it was something about this one that pushed me over the edge. I can't comprehend the sheer cruelty and callousness of these people, that's what got to me.

I don't do drugs, checkmate.

Oh look it's this argument again

You're just as bad as niggers.

>It's whiteys fault we're violent savages.

DIN DU NUFFIN

>Leave the Caliifornias be though.

Why are Mexican's in another persons country, why do you not stay in your own country? I only ask as in the UK we have a similar problem with unpleasant, un-evolved immigrants flocking over here, can't you guys build your own countries or something?

>Why are Mexican's in another persons country, why do you not stay in your own country?

Because!

Kill Yourself.
The Centric States are cancer

>work your way up the cartel ranks
>get a chrome AK47 and snakeskin boots
>have the biggest belt buckle in the gang
>get assigned lawn chair duty

You got it nixed up leaf, this is Aztec tier shit, die you forget those psychos sacrificed people by the hundreds and subject their captives to a long, slow, painful death at the steps of the heathen pyramids?

I'm a bean but I swear those pyramids in Mexico and Central America need to be destroyed, it would be justice for all the people who were murdered there, if these libtard cucks were truly about being progressives and righting wrongs they'd do it

Mexico is shit because of our own people, our culture is shit, work every day and get yourself blown up in the weekend, most people here dont like to work on self improvement, we only live by in the present and dont care about the future. thats why we are shit we behave like niggers

I meant Baja California & Baja California Sur, which are states north of Nayarit but free from rampant narco bullshit.

pass the buck on to someone else

that's the mexican way

oh, and if any Iranians are present, if your country's regime can be toppled by a handful of cia spooks then maybe you don't really have a country yet.

He was taliking about the Baja Californias u retard

>Pirates Intellectuals

>blame the customers, not the producers

I gotta agree with all the 'murikkans to be honest. I think you're just making up bad excuses trying to give "evil withey" the blame here.

There are plenty of other nations having weapons, some with high some with low crime rates but seriously mexico is basically a country divided by its cartels. Your state is corrupt as hell and half of your politicians probably are part of one of the cartels.

Its ridiculous, no amount of weapons or money can create those massive criminal organisations, controlling whole parts of the country, if not with the help of its citizens.

This is something your people and your people only created.

Just look at Africa, also high crime rates but you barely have any really powerful mafia that could field whole armies to threaten a whole country.

>What's up with spics?
First and foremost, cartels and cartel gunmen do not represent even 1% of our entire population, to say "what's up with spics" and lump every hispanic together for the actions of an extremely small minority of criminals is not only intellectually dishonest but also quite characteristic of low IQ, uneducated, racist trash who don't care about facts, but rather, their preconceived tribalistic views.

Secondly, crime in mexico does not exist in a vacuum, the only reasons why crime of such nature exists in mexico is,

1. We are fighting a war on drugs that gringo trash and lackey mexican politicians forced on us
2. As a result of this "drug war" power vacuums are created and violence is generated
3. The ban of drugs creates a black market in which low IQ, violent people are rewarded for their antisocial actions
4. Americans provide the dollars and guns that fuel this violence by buying drugs, no demand = no drugs, as a matter of fact, demand for drugs largely preceded the origin of cartels by many decades

There is no separating of crime in Mexico and the influence of the US, regardless of how much denial right wing gringo trash wants to pour into this thread, in reality, what we are seeing in Mexico and the US (e.g. the US hasn't been able to control drug consumption in their own country, despite pouring trillions of dollars and jailing millions of people over several decades since the reagan days) is only the end result of prohibitionist policies that only worsen the conditions of people in both countries and abroad.

it's funny to see stormtrash trolling and shitposting about how the US dindunuffin though, it paints a really clear picture of how this place is filled to the brim with mouthbreathers who can't still digest the idea that people are better off if we let them decide what they put in their body, as history has shown in the alcohol prohibition days.

Mexican-tier Plastic Surgeons

They're the only ones beheading-free.

stop targetting our kids you fucking spic. clean up your fucking country

>Iran
You have a better chance of having Internet access in North Korea

WE

>meanwhile is spicsville everyone is too retarded for school

You aren't honestly attempting to say Mexico is anywhere near as great as the USA are you? You can't be this fucking delusional?

Beheaders don't get beheaded. What a surprise

Nope, never a white man's fault. Even if it's his fault for real. Stupid legitimate privileges...

We got our own weed. He Heeee!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=BHjt086WljA

>no one else does drugs but america.

Mexico je Srbija

WHAT THE SHIT MEXICO

It was pretty brutal.

Do you suffer from low blood pressure or some shit?

Reminds me of people here saying we "need" immigrants because a country needs a big labour pool of young people to survive; that's why India's economy is 1st world..

Still waiting for some nice Mexican gangster to recognize the first song

>no one has posted Mr noface, no eyes, or limbs and still alive while having his throat slit with a rusty knife
Thank God

Somewhere someone's walking out in their backyard and saying, probably in Spanish, "Where are all my fucking lawn chairs?"

Congrats wetbacks for letting the cartels take control of your shitty country in the first place, any real "diplomacy" now must be done through the real mexican government which is the cartels.

>TFW you live in the 1st world

I have a webm of it, but it's too large and has sound.

dont call them savages you racist piece of intolerant shit, respect their culture!!

>Knowing about filthy 3rd world countries

Not interested.

can we just nuke Mexico and all of Central America please?

>>no one else does drugs but america.

By far, the US is the biggest consumer of drugs in the world. Open up a book sometime.

not for long
the last time white babies were a majority in the US was in 2009

>it's another dindu nuffin post

The entirety of your long-winded and pseudo-intellectual post can best be debunked by the fact that this scale of violence and brutality happens literally nowhere else but Mexico, and that the US isn't the only place that does drugs. And the fact that drugs aren't the only thing the cartels fight over. And the fact that crime of such nature has existed since the days of Pancho Villa.

The real cause is people like you, who shift the blame toward the dirty gringos instead of owning up the dastardy practices of your own people. Of course they dindu nuffin though, it was big bad imperialist USA who wants drugs, therefore we have people skinning each other with box cutters!

Can you upload it to some file hosting? I would be very grateful

If you go to /gif/ and look up rekt threads, it'll pop up -- that's where I got it from.

Darude - Sandstorm

Those drugs you are talking about are mostly prescription drugs. You should open a book sometime and realize this isn't the 80s anymore where 30% of America is addicted to cocaine.

>since the days of Pancho Villa
Explain this position,However, I agree with you. The ones who fucked mexico weren't exactly the US Americans but the York Masons and the Fucking Liberal Mexicans

You can't beat your enemies by being nice to them

But, if they skin your face and cut your hands off, you win...

But if you beat them, they win.

Source? Advanced nations do have endless disposable income I suppose.

>be spic
>fucking narco culture everywhere

RWD WHEN?

The soundtrack was 10/10.

>Look what you made me do!
Maybe if you had a sense of morality you would make your money the right way instead of selling drugs

Maybe if you didn't let the kikes launder all of their money, we wouldn't have this much of a problem now would we?

>inb4 HSBC

>by the fact that this scale of violence and brutality happens literally nowhere else but Mexico
That's because the US isn't a drug trading route which needs to be "controlled" by large factions of criminals, unlike Mexico.
>and that the US isn't the only place that does drugs
The US is by far, the largest consumer of drugs, and they're the main clientele of cartels.
>And the fact that drugs aren't the only thing the cartels fight over.
Cartels are first and foremost drug traffickers, diversifying their income was actually logic for them, since they have tons of money lying around.

If these organizations did not receive huge profits from drugs, they could not run private armies and buy out moles in government organizations, that's a fact. One cannot run his business at a loss from shitty kidnappings that cause a lot of political pressure, in fact, that was one of the reasons why cartels like los zetas and caballeros templarios were culled heavily, they first cut into their profits and then the kidnappings and extortions were simply too much for the population and the government had to take action.

>The real cause is people like you, who shift the blame toward the dirty gringos instead of owning up the dastardy practices of your own people. Of course they dindu nuffin though, it was big bad imperialist USA who wants drugs, therefore we have people skinning each other with box cutters!
Funny how you're claiming I'm a "dindunuffin" when I clearly said it was the fault of both countries.

Gobble some more on that narrowminded, deluded views you're devouring, gringo trash.

cbsnews.com/news/us-leads-the-world-in-illegal-drug-use/
kys

The bandidos during that time were not like the outlaws of American lore.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Lopez

>The bloodiest of Lopez's raids occurred in 1914. Somewhere near the international border, Lopez and his men derailed a train, robbed it, and executed nineteen of the twenty American passengers on board. In response to the massacre, the Texas Rangers began pursuing Lopez, but they failed to catch up with him for years.

Better than rope duty, the cashiers in the store always look at me funny when they ask me 'how long' and I answer 9 men...

Mexico has always been home to these disgusting creatures, it's in their blood.

|You know we have 60.000 murders every year and the real numbers are higher, right?

Probably, not sure. Also I don't think I am diabetic but I hadn't had much to eat or anything with sugar for most of the day and was pretty tired when I saw it as well. It was probably a combination of factors. Definitely for me the worst video I've ever seen. I'm basically as "fine" as you can get with beheading videos, they don't faze me much at all.

Yeah the Americans don't seem to realize that their massive appetite for drugs has consequences for their neighbors.

The biker gangs up here usually only blow each other up when they compete with each other to ship their shit down south. They don't really care about the local market that much, they even let control of local stuff go to smaller gangs. Exporting to the states is worth way more.

You want a better north America?
Go Duterte on all the cokeheads on wall street.
Shoot the guys that supply them. Then go after the guys that import all that shit.

>That's because the US isn't a drug trading route which needs to be "controlled" by large factions of criminals, unlike Mexico.

There's multiple trading routes in Europe, especially from Turkey, Afghanistan and through the Balkan countries like Albania. Those people don't do anywhere near the same amount of violence yours do, and they are fucking Muslims.

>US largest consumer of drugs
>bullshit cbs news article that explains nothing

Here's a better example. Every single one of you fucks thinks if the US didn't want cocaine none of this would happen. Never mind the fact that cocaine use has been steadily decreasing the past 10 years. Never mind the fact the largest "illicit" drug use is MARIJUANA which is mostly supplied from Canada because Mexican weed is known throughout the world for being brick shitty weed.

The cartles' main profits are meth and heroin, and you're a fucking idiot if you think they still do large-scale Pablo Escobar coke running in America this year.

You kill yourself you stupid fucking spic. Stop blaming people for using drugs when you're the ones pushing that shit into our country and getting people addicted.

¡EL DIABLO VIVE EN MIS PANTALONES!

>9
>G
>A
>G

>You do drugs so that means we have to skin our rival drug-dealers alive
Literally kys niggers

>There's multiple trading routes in Europe, especially from Turkey, Afghanistan and through the Balkan countries like Albania. Those people don't do anywhere near the same amount of violence yours do, and they are fucking Muslims.
You've said it yourself, they aren't cartels, and there isn't a fucking drug war going on in those countries, moreover, they're a monolithic entity, hence the lack of disputes.

>US largest consumer of drugs
>bullshit cbs news article that explains nothing
Here's a better source, cumbreath
unodc.org/unodc/secured/wdr/WDR12_Prevalence_maps.pdf

>Every single one of you fucks thinks if the US didn't want cocaine none of this would happen. Never mind the fact that cocaine use has been steadily decreasing the past 10 years. Never mind the fact the largest "illicit" drug use is MARIJUANA which is mostly supplied from Canada because Mexican weed is known throughout the world for being brick shitty weed.
No source.
>The cartles' main profits are meth and heroin, and you're a fucking idiot if you think they still do large-scale Pablo Escobar coke running in America this year.
No source.
>You kill yourself you stupid fucking spic. Stop blaming people for using drugs when you're the ones pushing that shit into our country and getting people addicted.
Buttmad rage venting, but I don't need a source to notice you're getting mad at the facts.

I'd rather let people choose for themselves and not ban drugs, babysitting people's feefees is what brought us to this point in history to begin with.

John Paul II rape little children

Well, i have to drop the bomb..

Did this graph tell you something?

I am not going justified this shit. They are really bad people who doesn't deserve the life. These acts are worthy of sociopaths, but you have to understand the context.

They are criminals, and they kill to intimidate the other cartel gangs. That's it how it works for these people. The killing of the most brutal way it's the way who deal with other cartels pissing off on their territory. They are brutal people who even not finished middle school.

In the other way...
Ted Bundy? Rape, tortured and kill savagely a bunch of womens.

John Wayne Gacy? Rape, tortured, kill and buried in his backyard and basement the bodies of men and children.

Ed Gein? well, i think most of you know his story.

Albert Fish? Jeffrey Dahmer? Gary Ridgway? Edmund Kemper? Dennis Rader? and there another more who went even most brutal.

So, the fact is this, ¿you consider most evil a devil who walks free in the chaos or the devil who creates it in the first place?

They was civilians, most of them were considerer genius by their high iq, they moved on the society like monsters with mask, they undercover his acts for obvious reason, and now they are ruling your goverment.

Oh, somebody knows the N.L.F (No limits fun) video of Daysis destruction, those who see it and described it knows that things are worst, more fucking worst than the cartels potential to inflict pain.

There is evil in this world and this evil has not race, let your racism away and fucking realize that.

Everything is good and fine until those burning man degenerates and hilly billys need their cocaine :^)

>>You do drugs so that means we have to skin our rival drug-dealers alive
That's exactly what happens when the actions of the government create a black market.
Remember the prohibition days in America? Remember how you were forced to legalize drugs since you couldn't deal with the violence in your own country?

They aren't skinning people off because they enjoy it or any of the simpleton causes racists like to spew like "hurr durr dey aztecs n sheeit", it actually has an effect on the media, the population, and rival cartels.

This is a guerrilla warfare strategy that was started by "Los Zetas" at the start of the cartel war, they learned those tricks from the US military directly.

Because your police force actually has a chance due to superior intel. Because when people try to defend themselves, the Army and Narco gang up on them.

We're killing ourselves. I rather migrate legally to Europe than stay and put up a fight.

They most certainly don't have a chance.

The US has untainted politicians, police force and military.

They have the largest spy network setup in their own country.

They have the most sophisticated technology to catch these people.

Yet, they can't deal with a bunch of disorganized drug peddlers who are 10 times less organized, violent, resourceful, wealthy, or as cunning as cartels.

AND, they also criticize us for being unable to deal with a larger threat.

The problem is that prohibition doesn't work, it's simple as that, stop gobbling on authoritarian cum, faggot.

Portugal's strategy for drugs makes a lot of sense, and is probably the best path.

I just want some payback for the fuckheads who really drive the drug networks before making things legal (but still controlled) for the rest of us.

Forget the fact that people are buying drugs. It's DRUGS! (addiction), it's still and always the drug dealers who are the bad guys. There is no excuse for what happens in Mexico with these drug dealers. America is 100% not at fault for this we are actually the victims here. I know America never likes to look at themselves as victims but that's what we are when we get preyed upon by these spic cancer drug peddlers.

I said 100%, obviously there's some domestic american drug dealers, maybe even 2 of them are caucasian. So make that .05% Americas fault.

If we're talking about IQ then do you care to explain away the correlation between IQ and how Mexico has an average IQ of 88 and is very violent? I'm very sure that the immigrants into the US have a sub 80 IQ but I'm not looking that. You guys are a bunch of savages, just off yourself if you want to prevent the collapse of western civilization.

Cartels v ISIS when?
That would be an interesting war.

The only drugs I bought were grown in Pennsylvania, nigga. Stay the fuck out of my country.

Mudslimes are in central and North mexico.
If I remember correctly (I have bad memory, sorry) Cartels were helping Mudslimes somehow in some way

>If we're talking about IQ then do you care to explain away the correlation between IQ and how Mexico has an average IQ of 88
Malnutrition and a fucked up public education system, our unionized teachers don't even want to go through regular check ups of their competence.
>and is very violent?
Source? if you remove the 300% spike in violent crime since 2006's war on drugs, which is a consequence of retarded policies like banning drugs, or fighting a war against cartels, violent crime in Mexico is nowhere near what you make it out to be.
>You guys are a bunch of savages, just off yourself if you want to prevent the collapse of western civilization.
blah blah blah, spare me your feelings and worthless opinionated shitposting and stick to the facts, jizzbreath

Dude you know the reason we only have small gangs of niggers waging low intensity tribal warfare for control over street-level distribution of weed/coke/heroin in small quantities is because we forcibly relocated all of the highly organized crime syndicates dominating the illegal drug trade in the United States by the 1980s down to South America as conscript death squads to eliminate the powerful supply-side empires threatening our economic hegemony there, then resettled them all over central America? You realize that before this every major American city was literally mexio-tier in terms of wanton murder and massive slaughtering of the innocent? 2,200 people were murdered every year JUST in New York City just prior to the outsourcing of the drug trade.

Our insane military and surveillance state isn't struggling to barely keep the jungle bunnies at bay. It's in place to ensure that the chaos and bloodshed which nearly caused the United States to collapse just a few decades ago remains quarantined entirely to the south of the border.

literally ISIS-tier behavior

judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/04/cartels-help-terrorists-in-mexico-get-to-u-s-to-explore-targets-isis-militant-shaykh-mahmood-omar-khabir-among-them/

There could be a Gacy in every neighborhood and I would still want Mexicans to stay in their own fucking country.

That Moorish blood.

>no supply
>no demand

I don't blame you man, that's a typical american way of thinking...But consider your Pogo wish could gonna be real.

blumhouse.com/2016/09/12/this-years-clown-invasion-is-no-laughing-matter-and-its-getting-worse/