Little black girl gives emotional testimony at Charlotte city council meeting

youtube.com/watch?v=7rsSjxu6JE4

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People-first_language
wdrb.com/story/32707705/state-officials-suspend-louisville-judge-olu-stevens-for-90-days-without-pay
heatst.com/world/a-new-generation-of-conservatives-is-on-the-rise-study-finds/
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
youtube.com/watch?v=HLGxi3MF9Wo
youtube.com/watch?v=oYvWQm8UD0c
sciencemag.org/news/2016/09/why-do-we-kill-controversial-study-blames-our-distant-ancestors
youtube.com/watch?v=OtF_wdI6MkA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809894/Grieving-touched-cop-s-generosity-drove-100-miles-family-traffic-stop.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What that nigger wants ?

>how I feel

Women and leftists ffs.
Also, those nigger noises from the crowd were great.

do children in America not understand law enforcement? They teach you about memes but won't teach you about police

DAS SUM WEEV

>don't pay attention to the burning city and riot/looting look at this niglet crying
Quick burn the constitution and cut them a million dollar check.

smdh almost made me cry, why are Americans so fucking racist?

Poor child, fucking burgers killing these innocent afro american heroes, who built america. Fuck you burgers!

fuck havin' law n order n shieeeeeeeet
y r poleece holocausting the blacks D':

MMMMMHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
DO NOT STOP
MMMMMHHHHHHHHHH
YASSS QUEEEN

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Poor girl. It's a shame that this bullshit narrative of "racist cops" affects her life so badly.

>indoctrinate your child that everyone is trying to murder them
>your child cries about it

So brave.

nice brainwash

Funny how they don't tell them they're more likely to be killed by a stray bullet from a gang shooting.

>the loving left using kids to further their agenda
How is this not abuse?

>DO NOT STOP
>emotional
kek
>we need to have rights
>mhhhh
using kids as propaganda , they should feel ashamed

I just hate it when people use little kids for their political agenda. any political agenda.
when I was a kid in school. the whole school demonstrated against the iraq-war. on that day when pretty much whole of europe demonstrated.
i was a little kid and had no idea whats going on.

Why did they even give her the chance to speak? Goes to show how the lefts-logic is literally child-tier

It's a shame that these children (black people) in general are indoctrinated like this.

>I never felt this way til now
No shit, because all this BLM bullshit planted this idea in her mind, its not real
What the fuck does a 5 year old know about it?

saged

MY MOMMY TOLD ME DA CAWPS WUZ KILLIN UZ

WE WUZ OPPRESSED N SHEEIT

If niggers want police out of their neighborhoods I say we give them what they want. Give them their ghettos. Let them police themselves.

They'll all be dead or dying inside a fucking month without us keeping them in check.

>how i feel

kek

>"people of color" is now their preferred formal term
>"colored people" is incredibly racist and unacceptable

Explain this bullshit.

IT'S A SHAME MY DADDY WAS TOO STUPID TO COMPLY WITH POLICE WHILE IN POSSESSION OF A GUN

>Testimony

>leftist """"logic""""

Fucking googles.

Yes this makes up for all the riots

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People-first_language

did you by any chance go to the käthe kollwitz grundschule in berlin?

I'm from the future, posting a video of the girl.

Basically whenever there's a group with negative connotations their name ends up getting used as a derogative way so they have to change it every so often in hopes it gets rid of the stigma, mostly the mentally retarded and black people.

ayo hol up we wuz kings n sheit n whitey b oppressin us knowamsayin

Seriously america why the fuck did you allow the nearly inexistent racial tensions under Bush to approach race war levels under just 8 years of Obongers regime?

That like bar looks a bit off...

>Bragging about looting on Twitter
>Name clearly visible

I can't believe this is actually a thing. What sort of neurotic jew would come up with this shit?

OYY VEY THE SHORTHAND TERM "diabetics" IS EVIL BECAUSE YOU'RE DEHUMANIZING THEM! THEY'RE "persons with diabetes" YOU IGNORANT BIGOT

Gibs. They always want gibs. This is all leverage for reparations demands, you know.

"Why the white man gotta killin' us? What we do?"

Meanwhile young nigga thugs Tyrone and Jamal and their friends killed 50x more black people, including women and children caught in crossfire, than police officers of any race killed.

Meanwhile those same young nigga thugs get pulled over and police are quicker to the trigger because they know how many people young nigga thugs kill.

"Why the white man gotta killin' us?"

And the cycle continues.

Well yes, you're describing the treadmill of political correctness.

I just find it funny that they've apparently exhausted so many new PC terms that we've come full circle and are now essentially back to "colored people" but just changing the syntax a little to make it sound clumsy.

are alll black people criminals? Is that why they get offended from criminals being killed?

We should call blacks People of Crime then, surely?

CANT TOUCH

what that nigger needs

it isn't about colour but behaviour.

The APA is in charge of doing that for retarded (or "intellectually disabled", as they are known now) people. I don't think they are in charge of coming up with polite names for knee grows.

Or maybe people of slavery?
I'm just spitballing here.
I think people of slavery captures their self loathing and hatred of the evul whitey devil.
Any takers?

No, not all arbitrarily defined "criminals" should die.

>we shouldn't have tears
nigger your eyeballs would go dry and dead

wtf I hate law and order and love black criminals now

>$6000 playstation 3
Lol this nigger

Because during that time the new generation of niggers has grown into adults, and they happen to be a bunch of whiney, dindu nuffin, victim card playing cunts.

DO NAHT STAHP OR ELSE YA AINT GETTIN THOSE CHICKEN NUGGETS

kek

DON'T YOU DARE STOP SPEAK WHILE CRYING IT'S MORE POWERFUL NGRHHHHHHHHH

YOUR TEARS

THEY SUSTAIN ME

>all black people are responsible for what some black people do

>but white people who shoot up schools are lone wolves.

It's called the euphemism treadmill. Same thing happened with words like retard.

Fuck Trump and fuck white people

>MMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMM

Not trying to be edgy but a crying black kid just doesn't stir any emotions in me whatsoever. Might be the bullshit that she's been brainwashed to spew that helps

Didn't we used to disregard the political opinions of 9 year olds?

Anyone that has a kid or nieces/nephews knows how easy it is to manipulate them into thinking or saying anything.

You could be a victim complex into a kid that age so easily and send her up there. Are people really chalking this BS up to rational self idealized thought and not manipulation from her surroundings?

It's because she's crying due to being pushed in front of a bunch of people not because she feels a deep emotional connection with what she is saying.

Kids have really shallow emotions, she's likely just overwhelmed by the attention and having to remember the lines her mum wrote for her.

Of course none of this will be taken into account and instead we'll get:

>THIS LITTLE GIRL STOOD UP AGAINST RACISM. WHAT SHE SAID NEXT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND.

And anyone who says anything other than virtue signalling plateaus will be branded an evil waysiss who doesn't care about kids. Liberals and niggers are shameless about the depths they'll stoop to.

>1 post by thid id

Sounds about right

Thank you for reminding me To Pull my weeds my man

opinions of 5 year old girl don't have a bearing on politics

>Zianna

Wow I hate racism now

>we need our fathers
good luck

holy shit her skull, they really are subhuman

>using children for political ends
>parading them in front of people, parroting nonsensical shit
>this child probably believes the american government is out to kill blacks

leftists are immoral.

AYO BIP BA DOO BIP BO DU NUFFIN YO

The Rights uses their children for political gain too, yeah leftist does it much worse.

They don't when they're raised by nigger parents who tell them to ignore the law and do whatever they want

generally, the more syllables you use, the less derogatory the term. for example, fat is less acceptable than obese, and adiposity-challenged pHd-level SJW-approved language.

because using monosyllabic language allows me to pre-judge you as a bigoted retard.

Imma tweet this

Is she speaking at the zoo? What are those animalistic noises in the background?

Also, just because yo mama tells you life is bad because of your skin doesn't mean it's true. Kids are dumb and will believe anything. It's the adults who believe the kids that confuse me.

Is it only women?

Charlotte is home to (est.) 290,000 blacks. So far this year, police have killed... 4.

Carlton Murphy Jr, who decided to have a shootout with cops.

Germonta Wallace, who decided to have a shootout with cops.

Rodney Smith, who decided to have a shootout with cops.

Keith Scott, armed violent felon who refused to drop the gun.

That little girl was coached.
Fucking Democrats. I can't wait for Trump to win and let them be butthurt for the next 4 years.
The cycle never fucking changes.

it kills me how she said "I never felt this way until now." It reminds me of Brock Turner's "victim" who was traumatized more by being conditioned in to believing she was raped, than actually being raped.

Why would you value the opinion of a young child?

I've read that exact same line today on the subway's monitors (but in pt-br, of course): "Little black girl gives emotional testimony at Charlotte city council meeting"

I going to watch this now...

Can you imagine how fucked up the kids from this generation are going to be?

Oh no, she's crying! Quick! Burn the Constitution!

What le fugg

dman. that is ugly.

theres a happy ending dont worry

wdrb.com/story/32707705/state-officials-suspend-louisville-judge-olu-stevens-for-90-days-without-pay

First of all, a kid shouldn't be giving a speech about this. After crying she should have been removed from there immediately. But instead people are screaming at her in a scary way.

That aside, wtf is wrong with americans? Being racist... it's already 21st century.
And they just can't see the reasons why they're falling behind.

>minor suspension
>not the nigger hanging from a tree

>happy ending

wat

>"I wonder if the perpetrator had been white, would they be in fear of white men?" Stevens said during the Feb. 4, 2015 hearing. "The answer would probably be no. I’m offended by that."
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IT'S NOT YOUR JOB TO FUCKING SPECULATE YOU GOD DAMN NIGGER REEEEEE WHAT THE FUCK

>Can you imagine how fucked up the kids from this generation are going to be?
They are going to be way better than us:
heatst.com/world/a-new-generation-of-conservatives-is-on-the-rise-study-finds/

Came for this image.

>leaf spotted

I HATE niggers so FUCKING MUCH

WTF I hate laws now.

Please get off the internet Justin

>>THIS LITTLE GIRL STOOD UP AGAINST RACISM. WHAT SHE SAID NEXT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND.
Too fucking right. God help the world we live in.

This is the main problem in the black community. Brainwashing their children with liberal bullshit.

>suspended
>not fired

And people say the political class isn't above the rest of us.

so would some

>Not having the beautiful town ordinance
It's like you want your town to look like shit

Fuck off leaf boy

Affirmative action got dumb blacks to mingle with SJW college types, sparking the firestorm you see today.

Why would you care about some crying femniglet, thousands of miles away anyway, Lars?
Nothing edgy about it.

Blacks are so fucking disgusting using children like this.

kek

listened to the whole thing.
i feel nothing about it. no feeling at all.

>10 pictures that make you say fuck having laws n sheeit

Makes me sick...

Imagine if, in a Trump meeting, there is a little white boys, with pink lips and nose, blue eyes and golden hair, who gives a testimony about how mudshits bully him, how is mother is insulter when she wear a skirt and so well...

Black girl says da Po-Lice are racist 'n sheet
>WHAT A BRAVE GIRL, SEE EVEN A CHILD KNOWS WHATS WRONG WITH AMERICA! DAYM RASIS WHITES!

White girl says she supports Trump
>WOW PARENTS SHOULD BE LIKE SUED FOR CHILD ABUSE OR SOME SHIT YEAH? I LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW.

As a black person, this is depressing and angers me to the extent.

WTF i hate white people now

I have no empathy for niggers. Kill them all.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

SEND EM ALL BACK TO AFRICA
AND WE'LL SEE HOW THEY LIKE THEIR RIGHTS THERE

It's not really surprising. I grew up in the already PC 90s, and anti-racism was drilled into me hard in school and on TV. Red pills weren't just handed out like candy on the internet back then.

Weirdly enough this video explains exactly how im feeling.
youtube.com/watch?v=HLGxi3MF9Wo

>Some low IQ boon child that's being fed unintelligent gibberish by some niggers in the ghetto
and they think we'll listen to these morons.

SWEDEN NO!

What has the world come to that i genuinely feel nothing from this video because she is black

If it was an asian, a white (a community that follows the laws of the land) had said this I would be moved

Am i jaded, or just realistic

because you're on Cred Forums. we're race realists. children parroting their retarded parents' opinions doesn't convince anybody except those that already think that way.

because its nonsense

i just got mad that cnn had made a little frightened and sad by reporting black lies all summer, and were then using the tears they forced to get more viewers.

Bro, you just see how dumb it is. Her parents convinced her cops are holocausting niggers and then sent her on stage scared as shit to give a performance.

White, black or Asian. This shit is stupid as hell lol. She is only crying and scared because her parents wound her up and put go dance for the white folks.

Listening to children is retarded

>Listening to children is retarded
this
Children may be the future but this is the present and they can't even make spaghetti
People also say racism is taught, but I had one black kid in my school and he was an asshole who stole shit and picked on people
I don't anyone because of their skin color, i hate niggers

Nigger culture deems those behaviors as appropriate. The single mother epidemic doesn't help either.

>that hairline

when white Americans will begin to pay reparations to blacks?
cant wait

>It aims to avoid perceived and subconscious dehumanization

Are we quite unironically adjusting our words because of supposed "subconscious" racism?

wew lads please ICBM Russia so they retaliate and evaporate this shithole of a planet

humanity was a mistake

>I've been born and raised in Charlotte
>...and I never felt this way until now.

Says everything right there. A bunch of Soros-funded entities organize protests for a feeling that was never actually felt, until they told them to feel it.

We don't want police out of our neighborhoods. We want an end to institutional racism and for police to stop breaking our black bodies. We need reparations now.

Section 8, WIC, SNAP, Utilities subsidies and that sweet $400 dolla check for disability

gIBS ME DAT on the left

100% MSM fluff propaganda. Easy proof of the agenda they are peddling.

CNN knows when you see those tears

you're gonna open your heart and your wallet for the BLM cause

because it's 2016

fuck off gook

Amen white men da devil

The problem is not with black people, but black culture.

A Black kid not born in the ghetto won't do chimp shit, however the problem lies with the black adults, millenial adults

You have to be a special kind of retarded to not realize she was coaxed into saying this shit

Poor kid. Everyone is mind washing her into thinking she is a victim and that whites are out to kill her. She will never have a normal life, she will always feel like a victim. Obama robbed her of her innocence, he is creating monsters. This country will be divided because of that fuck.

Child abuse. They should arrest its parents.

just leave them to their own devices so they will finally starve to death and/or finally cull each other for good

>Whenever black people say something, another one in the back ground has to say "Yes" "uhuh" "Praise" "TELL IT" "Preach Sista"

Explain this Cred Forums

liberals seem to use children as propaganda nowadays and paint them as 'the voice of reason', plus they get a lot of simpathy points.

this really shows how our society throws logic and reason out the window for emotionality and what they percieve to be morally right even though they are manipulated to think so.

can't really blame brainwashed sjw's imo. the people that are destroying our society are those that manipulate people to agree with their retarded agendas. people have always had a herd mentality and are generally stupid.

kill whitey! kill whitey!

youtube.com/watch?v=oYvWQm8UD0c

2 people got killed out of 300 million, start a movement people!

i don't care that much about the manipulation because it has always been done by everyone.

what bothers me the most is the propagation of victim mentality. everyone has problems. these blacks live in a fucking 1st world country.

go back to fucking africa and have you children enslaved and your women raped by a warlord and his child-army. go ahead.

they already have equal rights - now they want reparations.

What is that ahead achmed?

FRESH STEEL AND CONCRETE FOR THE 2ND WALL.

Fucking niggers man.

Manipulating a little girl and giving her a script to say aside

The fucking hooting an hollering. Can niggers not stay quiet for 2 god damn minutes!?

>how we are treated differently from other people
>other people
What did it mean by this?

white people get shot, doesn't even make the news, cause they are playing the angles.

>Little girl.

There is NO fucking way in hell this bitch is a little girl.

Look at her hair line.

Bitch looks about 35 easily.

Only Bernie cucks buy this bullshit.

>now they want reparations
Whites are owed reparations for blowing their money on the nigger bottomless pit.
Welfare, food stamps, section 8, obamacare, police patrolling, k-12 education are all paid for by tax paying white americans.
Niggers now want to cook the goose that lays all the eggs.

I think it's that there is a phenomenon were you see particular behaviour more commonly from a certain section of society, in comparison with others. I'd bet you could find more looting bragging on twitter by blacks than any other race. They're supposed to be only 13% of the population, remember.

See everyone?

Even a child who inexplicably has knowledge about the Chimpout can say vote Hillary

idk if it's that bad, but I've known plenty of black people, and they are doing just fine.

ho-lee-shit I just realised that fucking hair line. I don't think age has anything to do with it mate, 'cause I'd still not know what the fuck is going on seeing an adult with hair like that. Is the top half of her head shaved?

no wonder it took them so long to find a good google posterchild since 99% of them are just above shaved monkeys

>Have a political agenda
>Get a Googlet to speak for you

I really want Trump to get 15 Googlets praising him at a rally. It would be glorious

Turning it around to seem like not being white is a good thing. "I'm a person who has complexion, not like those WHITES" is bretty much what i means desu. Might as well say "a person who's not white".

liberal brainwashing at its finest

MMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHH

its a shoop you fuckin bong

That's a cute black lolli although she has no eyebrows. Did she loose them because of genetics or because of their culture (looting in burning stores)?

I'm not gonna lie, but if they started selling them in New Orleans again then I might even think about buying one like that. Did you know that Walter Block said that the black community was better of under slavery than with the welfare state? Walter E. Williams said the same thing.
I would keep Zianna in very safe space and out of reach from the police.

>Yo stronk gurl don let DA BO LICE take way OUH FREEDUHM. IDS DA SYSTEM against us proud people of color

This poor 7 year old knows what she is talking about because she has been a victim of racial profiling.

She gets pulled over on her way to work every other day.

it's a child, that is how you know it's real. because there 7 years of life is so truthfully profound.

yeah I knew everything at 7 too.

sciencemag.org/news/2016/09/why-do-we-kill-controversial-study-blames-our-distant-ancestors

A small window into what these nigger women do to their fatherless spawn. They tell them White people are literally murdering them at random for no reason, no mention of guns found or ect.

only reason I didn't get featured, is cause I would have dropped the truth bomb. lol

Agreed. The brainwashing is goddamn sad. They're mothers are instilling the evil of ignorance. These kids will never achieve.

i'll still drop any nig that tries to nog me.

Some guy is trying to redpill normies in the comments.

A $6,000 Playstation 3?

a moment to toughen up.

youtube.com/watch?v=OtF_wdI6MkA

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809894/Grieving-touched-cop-s-generosity-drove-100-miles-family-traffic-stop.html

Mark Ross learned about his sibling's tragic death at 3am on Sunday morning, so he persuaded a friend to drive in from Indiana to Detroit so he could be with his family.
He was in the passenger seat of a car when he and his family friend were pulled over for speeding in Ohio en route.
His friend had a suspended driver's license and was taken into custody, leaving Ross stranded without a car but still needing to get to his family, Inside Edition reported.
Ross thought he was going to be sent to jail himself for an outstanding misdemeanor warrant, but a kind officer prayed for Ross and then drove him more than 100 miles to Detroit.

'I explained to the officer that my sister had died and that I needed to get to my mother asap,' Ross wrote in a Facebook post recounting the ordeal.
'I broke down crying and he saw the sincerity in my cry. He REACHES OVER AND BEGAN PRAYING OVER ME AND MY FAMILY.'

'He offered to bring me 100 miles further to Detroit because they towed the vehicle,' Ross wrote in the Facebook post.
'Everybody knows how much I dislike Cops but I am truly Greatful (sic) for this Guy. He gave me hope.'

evil white peoples and da police be hatin us nd sheeit

kek 'be open to other (((opinions)))'

Fuck I real hate that google.

I'm always baffled that niggers actually think that we dislike them because their skin is a different pigment than ours.

This looks like a bleet from GTAV.

subhuman hivemind

quite a few are.
hats off to them for doing so. i just dont care anymore

ah, black people are pretty cool. just drop this burn down town stuff.

>I don't like how we're treated
For example?

>I never felt this way until niggers started rioting

This little girl is retarded. Why did the adults do this to her?

>we need our fathers
kekorino

Polandball bait? That must be a leaf on a proxy.

haha every time.

Typically if you think something is wrong you propose a solution to that problem. So what do black people want us to do to fix this "racism?"

Hi nigger. Kill yourself.

Im about to ching chong ur ass

>niggers actually think

Niggers have turned half of America's cities into no-go killzones. It's accepted as the norm that if you go to any city inhabited by a large number of niggers, you are putting yourself at serious risk of life. If you're a woman, you don't even walk alone.

If you were in front of me right now, physically in front of me within arms reach, I would flay the skin off your body - as much as possible until you die or pass out from screaming.

In short, kill yourself you fucking nigger piece of shit.

>TFW nobody actually thinks this

God the Left is fucking disgusting. Using a kid.

Do they actually want black people to be a protected class that is given special treatment inregards to altercations with police?

Because they already have equality, nobody forces black people to go out and commit pretty much half of all crime in America, they choose to do that and face the consequences for their choices. So what they want is for black people to get more leniant rules? Like it should be okay for a black person to murder one person a year, or rob a store once a month? Is that what they want?

because the president is a nigger now. They can't lash out against "muh white authority power" so they take it on normal white people. This is the problem with "systematic oppression". Althouth the "systematically oppressed" category gets power, they never stopped seing "the oppressor" as such, and therefore effectively oppress him and think they are in the right in doing so. It's cognitive dissociation and absolute pottery

Nice meme kid.

Pretty much, they want it to be illegal to shoot blacks at all. So even if a black guy comes at you with a knife you have to figure out a way to take him down without killing him. Nobody will want to be an officer if that's what happens and they can get away with anything then.

They should just do what they did in Ferguson and say "fuck them", stop policing their neighbourhoods and watch the crime rate skyrocket.

But most cops believe in their duty too much for that. I feel the worst for the black cops who got into police work to try and clear up their communities honestly. It's obvious that a lot of blacks just want a pseudo anarchist state where you can basically do whatever the fuck you want with few restrictions.

I'm glad that most of our blacks are people who actually came here to work, well at least the older ones are. We're starting to get some dindus now ourselves.

Do niggers seriously still not understand this? Or are they just playing along now. Breaking the law, getting caught, and then resisting arrest gets you killed. Not breaking the law, or breaking the law but not resisting arrest doesn't get you killed.
Yes there's some bad apple cops; but they mistreat white people just as much, if not more, than black people.

hmmm realy makes u think in the ole jello

Ironically it wouldn't even be an anarchy for long, the local gangs would just take over and you would be beholden to them. I don't know if they thought that through or if they want that to happen.

WE OPPRESSED N SHIEET

Taming blacks is possible.

They need to be put to work at a young age, peferrably working for a non-black person. They have to be trained to work for people and earn money legally. once they get used to it, they're fine.

But instead of this, we stick blacks in schools and try and teach them things they don't understand. All the while they are poor and need money, so they form gangs and commit crime and get a criminal record and become unemployable. So the window to train them to work is small.

>Taming blacks is possible.
Blacks are a breed that can't be domesticated.

I wonder what Cenk and the Young Turks have to say

A moving speech about black on black violence.

>commit many times more crimes
>somehow white people need to fix this

I've noticed calling people "queers" is 100% socially-acceptable now, where five, ten, or fifteen years ago, calling someone a fucking "queer" was something redneck sisterfuckers did. Now it's trendy. I don't get it. I can't wait until "fag", "dyke", "faggot", and "homo" are cool and hip again.

Actually, when America was segregated there were some VERY nice black towns and cities.

After segregation ended, all the well off blacks moved away and the once nice places turned to shit.

>nigglet of the 5th to 6th generation
>still cant talk like a normal human even when just parotting some memorized text her mom obviously preached to her.

>we shu ha t protes becau ya all treatin us wong
>we be chimpin out cuz u crackas is keepin us down! the joo told me so!

>here are the objective facts based on metious bookkeeping, niggers and jews are simply lying
>BE OPEN TO OTHER OPINIONS YOU IGNORANT BIGGOT!

REEEEE

"How I feel..."

I want to tell all of pol how I FEEL.

I feel bloated, from all the fish I had for dinner but it was so tasty, its not right that I feel icky after tasting yummy food.

Also I feel really horny but there is no one around to stroke me off. Its not right that just because of the ugliness of my face I have to stroke my own cock. Judge me based on the inside not the outside.

>little crying black girl repeats the same old shit
>OMG see, we need to change

Fucking child abuse.

miranda seems cool

Just another way to police language so they can dogpile anyone who steps out of line.

They'll have to change it eventually once it starts gaining negative connotations

Explain to me how a child not old enough to vote or legally have sex is allowed to have a public opinion about anything.

>suspended
>90 days
>for being openly racist against whites, violating the law as a judge, supporting black crime

Lol here in Germany rallying for protest against this nigger on Twitter before the suspension would get you fired from your job, searched by police taking you computer and stuff to find an excuse to punish you even more, fined and possibly also jailed by Merkel regime and you kids taken away.

This means BLM is loosing.

They have to be really desperate to start dragging out the POOR INNOCENT CHILDREN LOOK AT HER SHE'S CRYING AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT YOU FUCKING RACIST WHY DON'T YOU FEEL BAD?

What are the cop related statistics though?

How many people did cops kill that:
>were black
>armed
>illegal weapon
>threatening/attacking someone (including the officer)
>more than one violent crime prior
>in the middle of committing another crime

Versus how many were actually doing nuffin?

While they keep carrying on with that bullshit, the people who are actually murdered by police without any justification are swept away under a barrage of lies and obvious bullshit situations involving actual pieces of shit who got what they asked for.

I feel bad because of the brainwash. She was completely indoctrinated to feel as a victim just to use her as propaganda.

(((They))) were pushing this hard last night on CNN.

Brainwashing children and then using them as propaganda in public. You can't really sink lower than that.