Do liberals hate America?

do liberals hate America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FkBBq5SxgZM
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
pewglobal.org/2015/06/23/1-americas-global-image/
timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/2016/world-ranking#!/page/0/length/25/sort_by/rank_label/sort_order/asc/cols/rank_only
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7792602
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12161658
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/09/25/child-abuse-and-racial-differences-in-crime-and-iq/
ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2015/04/05/ije.dyv029.full
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912004047
youtube.com/watch?v=J_v9Skwpcis
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/05/nearly-90-percent-of-the-french-now-disapprove-of-their-president/
youtube.com/watch?v=AQXVHITd1N4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the bible is hate speech

>constitution is outdated

>constitution was written by white slavers

>thanksgiving is celebration of genocide instead of peace

>all injun land was stolen, the louisiana purchase didn't happen

>how dare you want to close borders, they just want a new life

>stomps on and burns american flag

Yes, they hate America.

This is really bad propaganda. I can't tell if the bible is my enemy or the bible stabber is my enemy.

They hate American culture which is why they want to import millions of people who want to destroy American culture so yes they hate America.

Nope, you're just a faggot OP

>thanksgiving
Oh fuck that is coming up soon isn't it?

Oh shit Halloween is before that!

I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR

WHo is the enemies please guide us ... youtube.com/watch?v=FkBBq5SxgZM

Just about to say the same.

Some do some don't. Conservatives are the same way some hate what America is becoming. Most don't really care.

>vote Republican or we'll start a civil war etc.

Minerva ?!

No, everything anti-democratic does

I am an outspoken liberal and someone said that I hate America, which I told him I love America, I just want some changes.

Athena !

The liberal movement moves towards anarchism since they are getting what they want.

yes

MODS

Like the liberals?

Lets introduce a little... Chaos.

Wrong Owl on your Drawing

Depends.
Some seem to have really, really far reaching anti American delusions about the matter of things.
Like those who think the US is the most violent country on earth.

Liberal here. Well, more center-liberal. I'm not very liberal. But I'm here anyway.

>the bible is hate speech
Nah, it's just old.

>constitution is outdated
Portions thereof, anyway. You do realize why the Constitution provides for amendments, right? The intent of the Constitution was that it was supposed to be a living document, updated as needed. I will grant you that there is significant debate as to what is "needed", and amending the Constitution should never be done lightly. But it's not meant to be unchanging.

>constitution was written by white slavers
Well, I mean, it was. That's not a judgement or critique of it, though. That's a statement of fact.

>thanksgiving is celebration of genocide instead of peace
Nah, it's a celebration of peace. It's the 1600s equivalent of the Christmas Truce between the Entante and the Alliance in 1914.

>all injun land was stolen
More largely bought in blatantly unfair land deals, which were frequently ignored or overridden unilaterally anyway.

>the louisiana purchase didn't happen
...wait what? What does Napoleon have to do with anything?

>how dare you want to close borders, they just want a new life
Mmn, more "closing the borders doesn't fix the problem and arguably just creates new, additional problems."

If you want to stop illegal immigration, the solution is helping Latin Americans fixing their own countries, making them places they don't want to leave. It's all well and good to say that they should be able to do that themselves, but there's nothing wrong with helping people out.

>stomps on and burns american flag
Never done it, never want to. I consider it immensely disrespectful and counter-productive since it makes the conversation about flag-burning rather than whatever point you were trying to make.

Liberals hate having an imperfect image of America and think a perfect national image is achievable, which, we could have tried a little harder to come closer to. Sweden tried harder than anyone. Look at them.

Yes, they made patriotic statements like "Make America Great Again," and "America First" considered hate speech. They also throw out values and look at you with hatred if you think for yourself.

The left is the tools used by the Jews to destroy America and Western culture. Remove Western Culture, you're left with everything else to control. Since they couldn't control the West, they'll destroy it.

the guy stabbing it is a nazi so the bible is clearly the enemy.

You all tools the second you use violence you will use it against you bes allies and those you love .. be warned..

Just saying..for love of Chaos

whats wrong kike, narrative falling apart? can't win the propaganda war and you sure as fuck would lose the actual war. fuck off

>Make America Great Again

This stems from the idea that America is not currently great. I submit that it is. We are the strongest, wealthiest nation, the largest oil producer, the largest food producer. Our people are in the top 10 smartest by average IQ rating, and six of the ten best universities in the world are American (two of them are even in Massachusetts, my home state).

Unemployment is going down, wages are rising, and as usual we completely dominated the Olympics that just passed. World opinion holds America in high regard, with 69% of the people of the world generally holding favorable views on America.

American culture - music, TV, movies, food - continues to massively influence the world. NASA remains the preeminent space exploration agency. For all that ISIS is played up as a boogeyman, they are in fact in retreat on all fronts, and America at the least contributed to that.

In what way is America not great?

We're right, though.

You're stupid though.

A scathing rebuttal, sir.

if you kill your (((enemies))) "they" win

fellow lib here
classical liberalism is literally the basis for this country
racially charged authoritarianism is ideologically anti-american

those are the rules of the game ..

"Racially charged Authoritarianism" is only ideologically anti-American if you consider America a proposition nation made out of ideas and philosophy instead of a people that inherently like said ideas and philosophy.

Why is it that Black Lives Matter burns down a city when a black gets killed by a white despite the fact that Black on Black crime is significantly higher?
Why is it the norm to blame Straight, White, Christian, Republican, Males for every wrong thing that's happened?
Why is it okay for Mexico to have a southern border wall with armed guards to prevent Guatemalans from illegally entering Mexico, but its "racist" for the United States to do the same?
Why is it okay for special interest groups and foreign leaders to have a say in politics with their off-shore accounts, and not the people?
Why is it okay to just give people who refuse to work a welfare check and not give it to the people who actually need it, such as the disabled, the veterans, the single parents, the orphans, and the displaced with nowhere to live?
Why is it that its okay to think that raising the minimum wage is better than creating more jobs? Raising the minimum wage would put more workers out of jobs since businesses don't have enough funds to meet the demands, so they'll increase the prices of their goods, thus reducing sales, thus slowing down our economic flow.
Finally, why is it okay to support a proven criminal with a large amount of evidence, but when I support a businessman who loves the country and its people, I deserve to die? Liberals don't care for human lives if it doesn't meet their agenda.

Obviously.
>Import terror
>progressivism
>LGBT
>Hillary is pro war with Russia.
>BLM only breaks shit.
>Obama uses IRS to tax those without health insurance.
>Cia creates ISIL for destabilization via caliphate (New Ottoman empire)
>Left media convinces its followers they're the smartest and that facts are retarded.

A kid i went to higschool with is literately funding and supporting Globalism and he wants to beta test the rdif chip.
>cant make this shit up..

Good Luck mouhahahha !

what the fuck do you think "ideologically" means
the ideals and principles espoused by the founding fathers that formed the basis for the american experiment uniformly denounced authoritarianism and racism

They want the constitution to be a living document, that they can change whenever. YES, THEY FUCKING HATE AMERICA.

can you strawman harder pls

Holy shit, I type a paragraph and that's your response? No rebuttals or counter arguments?
Not even an "ARE YOU KIDDING ME??"

Liberals are a circus, I'm done.

>only top 10
>not number 1
>only 69 favourable
>only 6 of the best 10 universities

>Black lives matter

Black lives matter is a movement specifically about the statistically verifiable discrimination of cops against black people. It's not about discrimination in general.

>WASPS

It's the norm to blame people in charge for what's wrong because people like to blame their lot in life on others rather than themselves. It just so happens that the people in charge are generally straight, white, Christian males.

Were our government made up of lesbian black Taoist Democrat women, they'd be blamed instead regardless of the actual reality on the ground.

People complain. Get over it.

>Attack on Titan

This presumes that it's not racist for Mexico to have such a border themselves. I think it is.

>I don't know how democracy works

Special interest groups and foreign leaders don't vote. You DO have a say, you've just convinced yourself that you don't. Alternatively, you've convinced yourself that the reason why the guy you like doesn't get voted in is because of some kind of grand conspiracy, rather than the much more likely scenario that most people just don't like him.

Democracy is majority rule. You just might not be in the majority.

>Welfare

Don't know (or care) much about this situation, can't comment meaningfully on it.

>Jobs vs. Wage

Except unemployment is decreasing. So more jobs are being created AND minimum wage is rising. While I doubt that they're correlated, there's clearly not a dichotomy, either.

>Hillary's a Criminal

No she's not. Wasn't convicted, so she literally - and I do mean "literally" - can't be a criminal.

>I deserve to die

Your words, not mine. I don't think you deserve to die just for supporting Trump. I do think you need to take a bit of a chill pill, though. Cool your tits. Contain the calamity that is your mammaries.

You're so focused on the negatives of America that you've become blind to the positives.

the effort to refute each point of yours requires tremendously more effort than you invested in making the point in the first place

you are making broad, unfounded assumptions about the beliefs of an incredibly broad spectrum of people without even considering the possibility that they have far more nuanced opinions

i have not met anyone actually arguing in favor of any of the things you mentioned

I dont and im extremely liberal. Im thankful that im free to express myself how i see fit and im also grateful that others have the same freedom to express themselves in any way they see fit. We are just so spoiled and delusional that most libs want to bite the hand that feeds them. Just because our country isn't perfect doesnt mean we should burn the whole thing down.

Looks like Chaos to me.

>only top 10

9, if you're curious, with an average of 98, tied with a few other nations for that spot. Canada is actually number 8, again tied with a few other countries, with an average of 99. Good for you.

America doesn't need to be the best at everything, it just needs to be good enough everywhere that the gestalt whole forms the best.

Source: iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

>only 69 favorable

For a world leader that's fantastic. An approval rating of 50% is usually considered good enough by most world leaders.

Source: pewglobal.org/2015/06/23/1-americas-global-image/

>only 6 of the best 10 universities

It's more than any other nation. We also have 8 entries into 11th-20th best place. Of the top 200, 63 are American, or 1/4th of the world's best. That's phenomenal.

Source: timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/2016/world-ranking#!/page/0/length/25/sort_by/rank_label/sort_order/asc/cols/rank_only

>No she's not
Shill go away

but the principle of my shitpost was the fact that you guys aren't the absolute number 1 in everything across the board, therefore you do have ability to become even greater

that's why trump adds in "greater than ever before"

>statistically verifiable discrimination of cops against black people. It's not about discrimination in general.

Which is caused by the statistically verifiable fact that blacks are more criminal, more aggressive and this is caused by genetics, not discrimination.

Good job, you lied, now everyone can disregard your post as the complete garbage it is.

To answer OP, yes, and they are also very anti-science as this fag demonstrates.

seriously, let's unpack this rhetorical question right here
>Why is it that Black Lives Matter burns down a city when a black gets killed by a white despite the fact that Black on Black crime is significantly higher?

for starters, you're utilizing hyperbole to demonize BLM right out of the gate and conflating looters with actual protesters
you assume that liberals are okay with said looters
i'm not, and none of the liberals i know are
i don't think anyone's actually okay with looters except for particularly radical, marginalized voices but that's just my opinion

you're also ignoring the actual legitimate grievances BLM has with the police; black on black violence is comparable to white on white violence; at most, that indicates these communities have remained relatively segregated
it's a complete non-sequiter relative to the actual BLM cause, namely that the police are far more likely to use lethal force against a black man than is necessary, among other things
various statistical evidence, including an extensive investigation of the BPD on behalf of the DoJ, indicates that the police do disproportionately target black people

I don't think you understand how the criminal process works.

Which would only work if his slogan was simply what you suggested, but it isn't, and it isn't the most quoted or repeated part. It's not the part that's printed on hats and T-shirts and echoed by his supporters across the Internet.

It's "make America great again", which is a statement that America was great but is no longer, a statement that is certifiably false.

If I might borrow my favorite Presidential quote, "there is nothing wrong with America that cannot be fixed by what is right with America."

>and this is caused by genetics

I await your source on this.

Good

This is why we need a pinochet, removing leftist from the gene pool is not a bad thing.

BLM is based on a lie, don't even try to argue. Objectively, BLM is based on false premises. A false premises that has killed people.

don't bother
it's not like poverty is a much more accurate indicator of the likeliness to commit a crime than race, or that the US has spent decades trying to keep blacks in poverty via jim crow and later the war on drugs

Liberals hate anything that is beautiful, strong, or able.

Yes, their actions make it clear.

The only reason you are experiencing this disconnect is because you have been brainwashed into seeing the Bible as a neutral /negative object.

>picture of Obama burning the constitution with the caption "this is the enemy"
>"Gee I can't tell if this is telling me Obama is the enemy or the constitution is the enemy..."

You will never break your programming until you realize just how deep it's roots extend into your subconscious. Examine every reaction you experience for subversion, ask yourself "why do I feel/not feel this way when I see this image?".

This is really bad "art"

what is the approval rating of the french president again?

Lacking MAOA-A causes biological organisms to act more aggressively.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7792602

The first direct link between common MAO-A alleles and violence in humans came from Caspi et al 2002. This study found that people with either the 2R or 3R version of the MAO-A gene tended to be more aggressive than average, but only if they had difficult upbringings. Based on these results, it was hypothesized that low activity MAO-A genes might cause people to have stronger reactions to negative experiences than people high high activity versions of the gene. Since then, a meta-analyses has confirmed that this interaction between MAO-A genotype and childhood trauma has been well replicated in male subjects

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12161658

We know that blacks are statistically more likely to be shot by cops, but this is not "discrimination" since blacks are also more criminal, more likely to confront cops and be more aggressive, and even black cops are more aggressive then white cops. Moreover, blacks are more likely to feel child abuse. A racial component and genetic component seems to be causing this, not discrimination, since it elegantly explains all of these things at once. The "discrimination" explanation is a vague unscientific explanation that cannot explain every factor found here.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/09/25/child-abuse-and-racial-differences-in-crime-and-iq/

We also know that the propensity to commit child abuse is significantly heritable.

ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2015/04/05/ije.dyv029.full

And we know that blacks are more likely than Whites to carry both versions of the low repeat allele. And that those who do have it were FAR more likely to get arrested then black males who had neither.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912004047

Thus the cause of black being shot by cops has everything to do with genetics.

>Democracy is majority rule. You just might not be in the majority.

REEEE AMERICA IS A REPUBLIC NOT A DEMOCRACY. MAJORITY RULE = MOB RULE

Which hybthe way is why it's hilariously ironic when BLM mobs chant "THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE".
Yes. It is. Which is why the Founding Fathers were firmly against the idea.

I posted it for attention.
It's the closest thing to a picture of a pretty woman I have on my phone.

youtube.com/watch?v=J_v9Skwpcis

Sorry bro..

No, America is both a Republic and a Democracy. A Republic is any nation where the head of state is not hereditary; a Democracy is a system of government whereby eligible common citizens have a say in the running of the country.

So:
- America is a Republic and a Democracy
- Britain is not a Republic, but it is a Democracy
- China is a Republic, but it is not a Democracy
- Saudi Arabia is neither a Republic nor a Democracy.

However, this is a tangent, since it doesn't change the core point of my post, simply makes it more complicated: the majority of people just don't agree with you, which is why they are electing Representatives and Senators who make laws that you don't agree with.

It's not a conspiracy, it's just that you're in the minority.

The most recent English-language article I can find on the subject suggests that it is...low. Very low.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/05/nearly-90-percent-of-the-french-now-disapprove-of-their-president/

But that article was in July; I don't know what's happened since, as I do not read French.

Neophyte and sub-par definitions on your part.

The chief characteristic and distinguishing feature of a Democracy is: Rule by Omnipotent Majority. In a Democracy, The Individual, and any group of Individuals composing any Minority, have no protection against the unlimited power of The Majority. It is a case of Majority-over-Man.

A Republic, on the other hand, has a very different purpose and an entirely different form, or system, of government. Its purpose is to control The Majority strictly, as well as all others among the people, primarily to protect The Individual’s God-given, unalienable rights and therefore for the protection of the rights of The Minority, of all minorities, and the liberties of people in general. The definition of a Republic is: a constitutionally limited government of the representative type, created by a written Constitution--adopted by the people and changeable (from its original meaning) by them only by its amendment--with its powers divided between three separate Branches: Executive, Legislative and Judicial. Here the term "the people" means, of course, the electorate.

I also like how you ignored in favor of spewing out that reply.

youtube.com/watch?v=AQXVHITd1N4

wtf is this?