How do we stop the militarization of local police departments?

How do we stop the militarization of local police departments?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/19/loretta-lynch-james-comey-meet-with-obama-on-polic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get rid of diversity.

By getting rid of the reason to have militarization of police (niggers).

By removing negros.

When blacks became this

This chang started when our inner cities turned into literal third world warzones, starting in the 60's. Somewhere along the lines American blacks have turned into complete animals, unable to stop committing crimes. Compare the black incarceration rate in the 1940's to any year in the past 4 decades.

by rioting in every city across the USA, mass looting, burning down businesses that won't serve us pizza, and of course killing cops.

That will show those Police not militarize! They will surely lay down their arms and realize they were wrong and us glorious social justice warriors are right!

get rid of all nigger thugs

This plus guns for inner city shit holes. There's no fucking need for it. You're not going to go hunting on 5th avenue for a deer my friend.

Get rid of the googles and the tacos.

It happened when we gave the niggers rights

First we stop handing over fucking CROW gunner flare shooting MRAPs that can withstand 30 year old russian artillery shells 3 feet deep in Afghan soil

>became

>turned into

I am going to build a wall and china will not compete

You don't, short of literally reducing ghetto areas to graveyards. There's enough guns, crime and violence in those areas to qualify as terrorist-infested shitholes in other parts of the world. We send Americans out into Afghanistan streets with similar gear, because we expect similar results. Why not the same at home? Dallas and Baton Rouge pretty much nailed it- as soon as criminal people feel unafraid, they will kill cops if they think the advantage is theirs.

Good 'ol times.

(Hand)Guns are not for hunting deer, they are for fighting aggressive animals which might attack you.
You encounter these in the woods - and on 5th avenue.

STOP SLIDING YOU FUCK

kek

Honestly they seemed to have their shit somewhat together in the period from the end of slavery until the 1960's. The fathers stayed around, and their crime rate was significantly lower than now. Since the civil rights movement everything has gotten so much worse in every regard. They were better off before.

When we:
>kill all the niggers
>deport all the spics

But what's wrong with militarization??

Patlabor when?

>deployed last year
Cops have better equipment, gear, etc than I did for a 9 month rotation

stop niggers

The second niggers stop using AKs and 45s

How do you think?

How could this ever have happened.

Is that a Grease gun?

The militarized officers look aesthetic as fuck desu

10/10 would not resist to

A E S T H E T I C

please post more

Looking at BLM, I don't really want to stop it.

From police i only have that one.

I have this one from Marines when they invaded the favelas.

Navy uniforms and black vests are the best.

OD green with tan vests are ok too.

Remove the niggers and thereby the need for militarization.

First post best post.

September 11 2001.

>shield being that small
i sure hope you don't like being protected from bullets

You mean whites with ARs

Those guys look fly AF.

We don't. There's a reason they have said equipment, and it starts with those darker than a piece of loose leaf paper.

What's so bad about militarized police?

I mean, you guys are all law-abiding citizens, right?

FUCK THE POLICE

Came to post

>Stop

They've already been militarized for years now

Cunt

How is city 17?

This is now a Pepe meeting thread.
Bring your pepes

Don't vote for Hillary. She, lynch, and obummer are already moving in that direction.
Right now police are localized, paid for by your local government. Because of all the police killings being broadcast, it's been a topic of recent debates. The federal government has no power or oversight with police.
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/19/loretta-lynch-james-comey-meet-with-obama-on-polic/

But they are trying to change that. With Hillary/Soros at the wheel, globalization is the goal. This includes the police.

By stopping multiculturalism and building homogenous society, What happening is USA is the same thing than happened in Brazil

How do the pants fall even when they wear belts? Do they not know how to use them properly?

We don't

I wish police officers would use these

>answer related

Anyone else miss these games?

I am still mad about the paranoia and fearmongering of the Bush era.

I am still mad that Hillary Clinton was a radical, pro-Bush Senator who voted for all of this shit except BAPCPA.

Our oldschool police is bes police.

Uncle was the same as the pic.

Good, good.

Is the borealis safe there?

first post best post

"militarized police" is a myth created by liberals who are scared of everything scary looking (assault rifles, assault vest, assault pants) but is also pushed by the right, libertarians and people like alex jones' community because they dislike big government/ are scared of everything scary looking in the hands of government officials.

I'm sick and tired of seeing pure propaganda photos taken of a group of cops in riot gear marching down the street with an armored truck with them as to signify "this is what America has become" yet completely fail to mention that they're responding to looters in a riot shooting at firefighters. I'm sick and tired of people who live in some white neighborhood in the least crime ridden town in the US watching videos of cops in St. Louis or Chicago and condemning them for acting like human fucking beings who have to deal with the worst dredge of society in the worst regions with violence rates higher than 3rd world African countries in war every day.

Worrying about an encroachment of freedoms by law enforcement is perfectly fine but getting upset when police departments use surplus military gear instead of commissioning new, custom-made equipment for 3x the price is insanity.

I still play it

You can't the glorification of the nerfarious parts of ourselves has already taken place. Pop culture is fucking vile without the ability of introspection anyone just blindly eating that shit up will be fucked.

AWWW SHIT LADDO HERE COMES DA FUCKIN GARDAI

>when did this become this?

When it was needed. Stop chimping out.

In all seriousness though, the GARDAI in Ireland still look and act like cosy 1950's cops.

Mainly because of the lack of diversity in Ireland.

I'm concerned by the possibility of a hidden motive or dual purpose for militarizing certain police forces. Could they not be re-purposed for containment of certain populations?

end the war on drugs then the criminals will decline. many of those cartels and gangs are funded with drug money. cut the funds the problem goes away to a degree after some time.

part of the reason some blacks ended up criminals is because the drugs flooded poorer neighborhoods and funded the criminal elements. the blacks who did not what anything to do with it got out of those neighborhoods which left only criminals, addicts, and those who do not possess the capacity to learn a trade or profession; nor able to mange the infrastructure of the neighborhoods.

with the rising crime and gangs being fueled with drug money they started out outpace the law enforcement's fire power. people tend forget many years ago it was rare for police to have to deal with people firing ap rounds at them and other things. Now its a every day thing in some areas. So the police have to gear up or they will not be making home when their shift is over.

OC