Why don't you have a qt trap gf yet, Cred Forums?

Think about it, the rewards are endless and the modern woman of today is a degenerative whore who literally destroyed society. More and more extremely passable traps like Blaire White and Lilith Lovette are waking up to the West's destruction by leftists and are becoming vocally right wing and are looking for a strong aryan man partner.

Some benefits of a trap gf:
>Male brain so able to hold intellectual conversation and genuinely share the same hobbies of yours like politics and video games
>Male brain also allows them empathy and the ability to care about something other than their own self interest (ie. You)
>Same sex drive as you because male, always wants to be made love to
>modern hormones and the estrogen in the tap water supplies allow a transition into very attractive passable females

Now I know what you're wondering...

>What about MUH CHILDREN? WHITE GENOCIDE!!!!!1!!

1. Artifical wombs are right around the corner
2. Surrogation is always a thing
3. Plenty of white children already that are orphans and need an adoptive home

Traps are very receptive to these methods as they too want to be parents.

So what are you waiting for, Cred Forums? It's time to kick bioroasts to the curb!

Because I'm not gay and want to fuck vaginas. Also I'm not beta and can control my woman.

Sam Hyde pls go

Gotta get Trump elected first.

Then the trap orgy begins.

I personally see the benefits with the increasing technology. But you have to understand transvestites are the product of the Jews and they're walking homeages to Moloch.

The point OP is trying to make is that you still just have a rabid dog on a leash that is ruled entirely by her endocrine system. The female is biologically broken on a fundamental level and what you have on your hands there is a ticking time bomb. The first chance she gets to fuck you over she will and you're deluded if you think otherwise.

>b-b-b-but I'm not b-beta! I'm a tough guy! I can control my woman unlike other men!

t. The 50% of the country that is currently divorced and losing half their wealth

I am not a faggot.

OP is a faggot, literally.

>implying a boy who acts like a girl isnt a ticking time bomb

kys

1. If you have a dick and your partner has a dick, you are a faggot. I am not a faggot.

2. Traps have evident mental issues. I am not attracted to mental ill "women."

3. I want to pass on my genes.

4. I already have a wife whom I met in my rural hometown and started dating way back in high school. She is completely non-degenerate and loyal. I realize I'm extremely lucky, but maybe if you guys would stop being such whiny beta faggot losers, you could enjoy something similar.

I hate that I share the Trump movement with homosexuals like you and OP

Don't worry. We can all hate each other again after Hillary Clinton is destroyed.

>3DPD
No thanks ,Dakis are the future

I never said transvestites were the answer, I was referring more to the artifical womb technology. I suppose transvestites would be useful if we holocausted all the women after the technology was perfected though.

I like cute boys, but

>gf

don't delude yourself.

>Another "it'll never happen to me" faggot

Keep it coming, I love reading the divorce horror story threads that morons like you keep giving me.

The fact that you're ruled by your base instinct of reproduction is so sad.

So, you want me to raise a child with a man, just because you don't want to come out of the closet? No.

>modern hormones and the estrogen in the tap water supplies allow a transition into very attractive passable females
this is pretty golden
well done

You know as well as I do that just because you live in a rural area doesn't mean that women aren't whores
Living an hour away from the city doesn't mean the Jew can't get to women
You will feel the same pain I have mark my words

blaire white isnt a trap shes trans
still qt 3.14

>trap
>gf
one, m8

because the girl in the image looks better than any trap

Traps being passable is a meme, low res shots or photoshop do the work

>girl
That's a tranny in the OP m8

Nope, but nice bait. Same time tomorrow?

>Why don't you have a qt trap gf yet, Cred Forums?

I don't know how to get one. I live in rural Canada.

Still a degenerate piece of filth that we should throw into a ditch and shoot.

MGTOW GET OUT!!!!!