Sami here, with a message for you Samophobe people

Sami here, with a message for you Samophobe people.

Scandinavia created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Sami holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Swedes to exterminate and enslave the Sami people.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Sweden and Finland during their war.

It was you who gave Tage Erlander lethal weapons.

It was you who caused the Socialdemokraterna to come into power in Sweden.

It was you who created the Rasbiologiska Institutet, Rennäringsinstitutet, and Rennäringslagen.

It was you who, gave power to Swedish nationalism and turned a blind eye to their funding of Social Democratic extremism.

It was you who abused the Lappmarken world so much that they felt they had to push their reindeer into traffic to claim economic compensation.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Lappmarken and Norrland because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused Rasbiologiska Institutet to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Lappar and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations
itromso.no/meninger/2016/09/20/«Var-samene-et-urfolk»-13406089.ece
scienceblogs.com/gnxp/2009/09/24/saami-not-descended-from-swedi-1/
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003296
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inari_Ōkami
youtube.com/watch?v=COJrjvp6JIM
youtube.com/watch?v=qZAec-Bi7VE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off sami we took it and we keep it

>This is what Americans think the Sapmi looks like

you have funny hats

>Sami people
>Mongolian masterrace
Fuck off white scum

finn in disguise

i thought Sami were Eskimo tier Mongols
but they just look like ugly whites

The only question the average American wants to know about the Sami:
>What race are they?

Can i call myself sami beeing 1/32th?

>disney visits and does their hipster study shit for some frozen stuff
>you start complaining about not getting some sort of compensation for them making money from your culture or whatever

you fucking snowjews

UUUHHHHHHHHHUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DICK

SUCKING

LIPS

i thought they were like the Siberian Mongol tribes, pic related
But i just looked up Sami and only saw white people dressed in funky costumes, maybe just ((google))) though

>>What race are they?
They range anywhere from full mongol to full white.

So I've heard "Laplander" before and I've seen "Sami" thrown around a bit on here lately.

Wikipedia, while apparently rich in content on the subject, doesn't really answer what I want to know.

There are references to them being an 'indigenous people' which I don't really understand.. wouldn't any European in Europe be 'indigenous'? I never hear that word thrown around when it comes to the Roma, Cossacks or any other European society that doesn't follow the norm.

They lived in Scandinavia before Europeans lived in Europe, like the Basques and Etruscans and a handful of other peoples.

Europeans only migrated to Europe some time between 2000 BC and 8000 BC.

top kek, migrated from where? must be Africa or some other continent that is looks very white

It's generally thought that the Indo-Europeans originated somewhere in Central Asia, somewhere between the Black Sea, Tocharia, and Sibir.

tfw no sami gf

More info from Wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations

I don't even know who the fuck you people are

Meh we was here first, the sami's came 2000 years later (at least in Norway)

They're considered "indigenous" because they were brought under ethnically different states but not absorbed into them; they span multiple countries and were nomadic until very recently. Being nomadic also helped prompt the "indigenous" marker, because they did not really have states of their own historically. The Swedes and Norwegians didn't really care what these guys were up to so long as they paid taxes/tributes in furs and such. Lapp was the original term for the Sami used by the Swedes/Norwegians, hence Lappland and Lapps.

Fun fact, they only became majority nomadic because Norse (later Norwegian/Swedish) expansion in the early middle ages forced them from their homes on the Baltic Sea, where they had fished to survive before turning to reindeer herding.

TURKED.COM

Please tell me you weren't taught this in school.

Hello, Sami brother.

Skolt here. (For Americans, I am mistaken for Scandinavian all the time.)

why don't we look like Siberians?

Nice try. Samis don't exist anymore. We killed them all of during the racial purity programs.
You lot were forcibly sterilized.

10/10 troll though
i'm sure some will fall for it

Sami internet defense force at work I see.
When germanic people first migrated to scandinavia the eastern part of te fenno-scandian peninsula was still blocked of by glaciers.
The earliest settlement in norhtern scandianvia dates back some 11000 years, now according to sami oral tradition they arrived from the east about 500 years ago. 5000 years ago also happens to be about the time the glaciers started retreating and such a migration would have been possible.
The sami should just crawl back to whatever mongolian hellhole spat the out in the first place.

>500
5000, you'll just have to excuse my spelling I'm afraid.

We was, Norway oldest settlement is in Ostfold (Southern Norway) from 10 000 BC. Oldest settlement in the North is from 8000 BC.

Because Sibirs are from an unrelated group? Same reason Europeans don't look like Asians or Africans or Native Americans. Same reason Ainu don't look like Japanese people.
I'm just a random American linguist. The factoids you're using are consistent with the Sami et al. arrived first theory. It's really not in any serious dispute among archaeologists, anthropologists, ethnologists, or linguists.

The Indo-European migrations are the most studied prehistoric migration.

Your ancestors won thousands of year ago. Not sure why you're so ashamed that you're one of the winners.

Gotcha. Thanks for detail.

>implying anyone cares about snowniggers

The Indo-Europeans spread elsewhere, but did not reach Siberia beyond its westernmost fringes. The Russians represent the only real Indo-European descended group to really penetrate into Siberia.

Writing with authority on ethnicity in Siberia is a nightmare too. Siberia was populated by many different ethnic groups. It's even harder to understand the ethnic origins of many of the peoples that inhabit it because of lingual absorption, where conquered or allied ethnicity took on the language of another ethnic group, and ethnic absorption occurred as well. Oh, and almost none of these groups could read or write their histories down for us to read later. It's got a lot of Turkic and Finno-Ugric peoples, as well as East Asians and indigenous groups. If you've got the time I'd suggest reading more on it if you're interested in ancient human migrations and that sort of thing.

No problemo fampai

>Be French
>Be known for organizing BBC sissy gangbang parties

Hard to say when the Sami people arrived, they was mostly nomads until the 1800s. The only reason people cares about them is because our cucked state gives the Sami free shit

I'm mad of becuase the sami run around claiming to be the poor opressed natives of Sweden and won't stop whining about hw we stole their land.
People actually belive this dung.

You're right, we both has lived here for several thousand years. If it wasn't for the free shit most People wouldn't give a fuck about the "sami" People

Les dette bror:itromso.no/meninger/2016/09/20/«Var-samene-et-urfolk»-13406089.ece

But you did. Finland is the only one who didn't really fuck with us.

Sami people are European natives

" The Saami are of interest because of their cultural and genetic uniqueness. They, and to a lesser extent Finns, have very high frequencies of mtDNA haplogroup U5, which is generally associated with the first modern human settlers of Europe."
scienceblogs.com/gnxp/2009/09/24/saami-not-descended-from-swedi-1/

" During the Upper Palaeolithic (∼30,000–40,000 years before present, yBP), the northernmost latitudes of Europe were covered by an ice sheet that prevented settlement by anatomically modern humans."
" As climatic conditions improved in the early Holocene (8,000–10,000 yBP), the first human settlements appeared in the Kola Peninsula [24], and foraging activities intensified in the steppe-forest zone of Northern Europe leading to the widespread establishment of complex Mesolithic societies of fishermen and hunter-gatherers"
" The Saami differ from the rest of the European populations in their reduced genetic diversity"
" Two origins have been proposed on the basis of archaeological and genetic evidence"
" First, ancestors of the Saami were suggested to have reached Fennoscandia from Western Europe along the Atlantic cast of Norway as part of the expansion of Mesolithic post-Ahrensburgian cultures (Fosna-Hensbacka and Komsa) in the early Holocene (∼10,000–11,000 yBP)."
" Alternatively, the Saami were proposed to find their origins in Mesolithic post-Swiderian cultures (Kunda, Veretye, Suomusjärvi), which had moved from Poland into NEE also in the early Holocene"
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003296

> we cuck it

Fucking sami shitlords. No good dindunuffin. Get a fucking job and get the fuck over your backwards and primitive "culture" you reindeer fuking kufta wearing heroin addicts.

Go back to Turkey.

>De to eldste, litt storre haplogrupper kom nordover fra Tyrkia via Balkan og Schleswig-Holstein (undergruppe av I1) og fra områdene nord for Svartehavet (ei undergruppe av R1a), begge i steinalderen.
>De befolket etter hvert store deler av Norge og Sverige, og etterkommerne utgjor i dag fortsatt over halvparten av alle menn i Sor-Norge
My ancestors was Turks? fml

Im actually a decendent of Lars Johan Bucht who was killed by samis in the kautokeinooppröret. Im whiter than you american shitlord.

those are just communist lies.
the northerners spontaneously arose from the fertile soil of the north.

Yes son, and your grandkids will be halfblooded Africans

>Im whiter than you american shitlord.

I'm Skolt, dipshit.

>Sami
>white

Not claiming to be white, Lars.

Reeeeeeeeeeee

Both of those predate Norwegians by about 9k-11k years, North Germanic peoples by about 8k-10k years, and Germanic peoples by 6k-8k years.

This is like an American being taught that Columbus arrived in 10,000 BC and the Native Americans were just "nomads" that snuck in at some indeterminate point after 1776.

>No one alive are responsible for this

What the fuck is a "Skolt"?

Sami "tribe."

Skolt and Inari are two tribes in Finland.

fuck off filthy lule sami.

fuck your commie swedish samis, us north samis will collect your fucking heads for being the biggest coalburners and race traitors.

biru svenske homo.

samis are christian! , any sami unironically supporting your marxist shit is a traitor and we would sink you in the marsh.

sincerely kautokeino sami

Den lappske race skal udrydes.

kek
international sami wars
imo you are all trash deserving of the ovens.

Okay, thanks. I actually learn something on Cred Forums on occasion.

moun leat Hitler.

14/88

theres nothing lower than a sami unironically supporting niggerlovers with their narratives.

Are Sami white?

Fun fact: Finnish Sami are the strongest race in the world.

>Inari
Do we need any more proof that Sami are asiatic gooks?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inari_Ōkami

This old hag is claiming the Sami people suffer under the yoke of a "historical trauma"... sound familiar, Cred Forums?

Kys

No more than Ainu are Asian.

Sami people were too few and too hard to classify according to any racial scheme, so they've been traditionally ignored or lumped into an other category or called "Mongoloid." Sometimes racists classify them as white, since they are generally pale.

Really though, Sami, Ainu, and Sibirs are a good example of why racism is a 19th Century pseudoscience with a tenuous connection to the real world at best.

As white as Finns.

>Are Sami white?
No they are Siberian nomads. Some of them look white because of rape

People, in all earnestness, have used this exact argument to claim a Turkic origin to the Japanese.

It doesn't really hold water linguistically, though it's a good illustration of how difficult it is to classify non-Indo-European Eurasian peoples.

its so fun to see samis still bitch in 2016.

in norway we have a monopoly on reindeer farming(very much money), if we loose a reindeer to predators we get sick money from the goverment.

usually if we overproduce reindeer we just kill them off and blame eagles and we get more money from state than actuall farming.

even for us samis its ridicoulus.

a majority of samis want to remove the sami-ting in finnmark because they do nothing else but demand payment and make other samis look like jews.

also when we go to videregående skole we have right to sami scholarships and shit.

Finnmark is rightful Finnish clay.

i live in southern Norway and have never met a sami in my life, my great grandfather was one tho. All my northern friends hate them, and i don't know why

It's in the name!

You have to go back

>live thousands of years side by side in the same lands
>Sami get indigenous people status just because they're nomad shits

Fuck you we're never signing that treaty on native people's rights.

Lapparna kan gott och väl dra åt helvete, alltså hem till Sibirien.

>Staten önskar bevara Samisk kultur
>gotlänningarna och skåningarnas kultur bevaras inte för att de är vita

>All my northern friends hate them, and i don't know why
Easy to explain, some sami's claims that towns Like Tromso and Harstad are sami towns

Sounds just like Finland and it's the reason why a lot of people hate you. Some reindeer guys have even shot hunting dogs for "harassing" their reindeers.

tromso is :

>i live in southern Norway and have never met a sami in my life, my great grandfather was one tho. All my northern friends hate them, and i don't know why
because they are filth who created nothing but stupid chanting.

youtube.com/watch?v=COJrjvp6JIM

literally who?

Typical Finn. Cold,bitter and hateful ; Open your eyes retard it's fucking 2016 not 1939,

i can see how that can piss people off, but still not enough fuel for the hatred my friends have. Alot of it seems to have something to do with drinking and fighting. Never cared enough to pay attention

What has happened to Mälmo is Ukko's revenge for what you did to our people.

Tromso is shit anyway ;)

>swedish and norwegian posters shit on sami
>one finnish guy writes negatively about them aswell

turns out

reindeer samis are the tusken raiders of finnmark.

most samis dont even like them.

lots of family rivaly, my uncle got beat up and dragged by a car during a family dispute, lots of unsolved murders like this one sami woman in kautokeino had a mullato kid and when he grew up he mysteriously burned down with a house and neighbour family didnt even call emergency.

sea samis are cool but vidde samis are trash

Hello there Jason Unruhe.

youtube.com/watch?v=qZAec-Bi7VE

>we wuz red like da native americans 'n' sheeit

Fuck right off reindeerniggers.

You're costing us billions annually with your refusal to let us open up mines on OUR land that we fucking gave you.

more like Hohol`d

Tror finnmarksloven og opprettelsen av sametinget har mye av skylda.

>"OUR land"

>"that we fucking gave you"

>falling for the bait of the current year man

That's Sami-tier retardation, Pekka. Go get annexed again pls

One word Jimi

I'm sick of you nazi Finns and your bullshit and yeah it is the "current year" do you know why I said that? because we're supposede to act like civilized friendly people not tribalistic animalist demons like you.

They really are a bunch of fucking ungrateful sods.

btw, Everyone should watch "Kekkonen Tulee!"

I didn't consent, nigger

It's 1437

>implying we would have given it away in the first place if we know there was valuable shit in those rocks

heeh touché. Tror originalsnubben som posta också var svensk. Fast mena såklart.

Day of the rope can't come soon enough. You Sami scum will hang right next to niggers and liberals.

Finns are just less nomadic Sami, serkku.

Fuck off goy, it's 5776

SNÖMONGOLER!!!

UT UR MITT LAND
NUUUUUU!!!!

DRA ÅT HELVETE!
DRA ÅT HELVETE!
DRA ÅT HELVETE!

VAD FAN GÖR NI I DEN VITE MANNENS RIKE?

and you where stupid enough too Accept it

Nice meme. They are not related to us genetically whatsoever. Our closest relatives are Estonians ans Swedes.

>The closest genetic relatives for Finns are Estonians (FST to Helsinki 40 and to Kuusamo 90) and Swedes (FST to Helsinki 50 and to Kuusamo 100).

t. wikipedia

Racially, there is little difference between a Sami and a Finn.

Just look at the pic in the OP. They are "white", but with Mongoloid features.

The difference is we gave Finland civilization and social democracy and left the Sami people alone.

Skyrim är till för nordmännen. Prisa Talos.

>product of swedish education representing

10/10.

Well used pasta, i think i will make a version of it to apply to wõro peoples here as well in your honor.

Thanks, Estoniabro

I went to Estonia twice and had a blast. Really cute people. It felt exotic to see a white country.

>white country
Didn't you just say they were basically sami people with mongoloid features?

What about the Seto?

Det Svensken en gång gav kan Svensken ta tillbaka.

Glöm aldrig det, Lapp.

Svenskdryckens dag kommer snart tillbaka.

Shit, bare glem 1814-1905 Sven
Det skjedde ikke

Ahh sami.. the knacker traveller of the Nordic world

Shut up, Italy.

At least they're not below 60% white above 65% obese

they are sami without the snow

Ching chong ching chong chow?

Only 65%?

I look around and it seems to be 80% or so where I live. Perkele.