REMINDER: SJWs *HATE* "Fucking White Males"

FUCKING WHITE MALES: Why do the SJW & Far Left Hate Us?

Its not hate speech to hate Whites.

Pic: Very common at US Universities now.

Should we just apologize for everything the Whites have done for the rest of time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fy0rQqq9UUg
youtu.be/Okk7l9SvbX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just make a reverse verion of it and post it everywhere.

>mfw I hate Googles but would probably be considered a Google by 90% of Cred Forums

posting it everywhere gives them opportunity to be kikes about it

best to post it directly beside it and match it word for word

if they shriek about it, you'll have damn good ammo to show that their movement is purely, and completely anti white

Its ironic, cause these open attacks on a specific group of people (fucking white males) is slowly turning more and more of them into being literal white supremacists.

>Should we just apologize for everything the Whites have done for the rest of time?
Ideally, you'd be in a position where even if you wanted to apologize, you couldn't. Everyone would essentially complain about you for the rest of time.

SJW cringe compilations
youtu.be/fy0rQqq9UUg
youtu.be/Okk7l9SvbX4

Bet she's white.

ctr will slide this breddy fast
but this is what Hillary's America will all look like

Cognitive dissonance implies that they're troubled over the 2 conflicting thoughts. They're not, it's just fucking doublethink at this point.

Abolish whiteness.
Claim affirmative action as trans black.

24 types of "Fucking white male" h8ers

If being white didn't matter, they wouldn't spend so much time attacking it.

Basically, the reason they do, is two fold.
1. They are authoritarians. Therefore, they hate economic independence and freedom. They demand a top down system, and hate the market economy. Whitey profits the most, because he works the hardest and smartest overall. Ergo, he stays relatively free vs juan and jamal who are on at least 2 forms of government assistance.

2.In order to siphon money from productive whitey, they must attempt to make whitey feel he's obligated to, or else he would simply tell anyone to go fuck themselves. 'Muh evil white male' is basically a nomenclature for 'I'm either representing or are actually a loser, give me money'.

In short, ignore their bullshit and remember that these are bottom feeding leeches trying to get your money.

pic related.

Why do they hate us bros?

The Abolition of Blackness? I find getting rid of gangster culture and hostility to police to be much more important these days.

I've always done my best to be kind to people, to give them the benefit of the doubt, to judge them by actions and attitudes rather than the color of their skin or gender or whatever.

But apparently just being a straight white male is enough for me to be considered a racist misogynist, so yeah, forget the idea that people are individuals who have agency and can make their own choices, lets round up all people of and put them into camps.

>we hate whiteness
>print flyer on white paper

kek

>critical race theory

All Marxists must be hung from streetlamps.

So Fucking White Males (FWM), how do we stop letting them shill our self-hatred and drawing non-whites into it? They fucking sell us a lie about a world where we all get along then I see abolish whiteness shit (namely White males) and kill crackers shit. And I'm like WTF, I thought we were all trying to live together in peace.

> alternatives to marriage project

>never had a real job

They're a dime a dozen m8 there is one in every university and each of them have 12 disciples in the student government. The academic institution is becoming unsavory, I wish politicians would promise academic reform.

We don't need these people inventing Communism 2.0 (cultural Marxism?) .

Universities are so Toxic to the common hard working White male.

Is this not just more of the usual anti Irish anti Roman Catholic faggotry?

Yawn.

Try harder.

Rip off all the slips

>be against facism
>be facist yourself
kek

Is this the real life? Is this just bantery? Caught is a dubs slide, no escape from this memery.

>cunny graduate center

Checked and kekked.

Take Nazi ideology, replace "Jews" with "cis white males," nationalism with self-hatred, and voilĂ , you have the modern left.

Last one, bump with this with ideas or let the CTR sage this thread, your choice
Just a reminder, these people get paid to call you FWM. The far left thinks they can get away from violence these days, and they are also doxxing working White people for dissenting voices. Silence and inaction leads to the same old same old.

How is that allowed!?
Is this in Canada?

College """""""""""""""""""Education""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>.wordpress

Doesn't care enough to spend $50 a year on a domain name.

you mean like $5 a year

They hate us cause they aint us, also they are brainwashed by the school system/media to hate whites and by extension american/western culture. That's why calling someone a straight white christian male is an insulting in their minds. Blame the merchants for this.

>slide?
Maybe affirmative action caused him to have less $$$ or maybe raising his White children has a high priority in the budget. Who knows?

FYI 'm not shilling for that page, plenty of other pro-White info out there with domain names.

Remember FWMs their main tactic is to outlaw the language you use to defend or express your interests. EX: Pepe.

There is a difference between a negro and a google.

By being here you ought to know fairly well which category you fit into. Black people are fine as a respectful minority, googles aren't.

whomever took that picture should have taken all the remaining stubs to asphyxiate the petition process. If you take down the sign, you make the owner put up another, if you take the stubs feigning interest, they leave it alone confident that that they'll get their support.

Yep. I can't tell if that's exactly what they want or if they're just too stupid and arrogant to see the unintended consequences of their actions.

I'm beginning to lean towards the latter ever since I've seen how horribly they've been able to handle this election in America.

If I see one of these posters at my school I'm tearing it off

did you read the whole thing? they're petitioning to make it part of some womyn's studies curriculum. it's going to be in the course catalog

Open your Pepe folders, look up to the screen and seeeee!

8:27 in the second video might be the most pathetic thing I have ever seen in my life

this shit right here