Niggers gonna nig

Let's have a niggers gonna nig thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

kval.com/news/local/police-suspect-screamed-ill-kill-your-son-placed-his-genitals-against-car-window
youtube.com/watch?v=cpmEVKQ_KBk
youtube.com/watch?v=9UhugifqLSw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necklacing
liveleak.com/view?i=be0_1437522277
liveleak.com/view?i=fd3_1428536903
breitbart.com/california/2016/09/30/black-lives-matter-protest-turns-violent-san-diego/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kval.com/news/local/police-suspect-screamed-ill-kill-your-son-placed-his-genitals-against-car-window

Here's a couple archived threads, if you're lacking content.

choo choo motherfucker

Bumping for visibility

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

lmao

SERIOUSLY

Tbqh that us exactly what I would do and I am white.

she's not a parent she is the babysitter and did get caught if it makes you feel any better. still fucking brutal desu

Googles. GOOGLES!

As much as i hate niggers and like dogs, that was a pretty efficient and unexpected attack.

youtube.com/watch?v=cpmEVKQ_KBk

rekt

youtube.com/watch?v=9UhugifqLSw

what's the point of the tire?

I never understood this

This has made me extremely angry.

Can we just rid the earth of this fucking scum?

fuck

It's over buddy, just let it go...

No it doesn't

fuck this thread

>cheap
>plentiful
>can be used to restrict victim
>burns like hell

African recycling, really

Awww come on

Black people aren't that bad, you can have a thread of equally as bad gifs and webms of any other race too

Embrace the Power of Positivity, Cred Forums!

Fucking hell.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necklacing

Does anybody have the edited version of this? The "chicken dick hick gets killer to lick his diiiiick" one?

Makes it harder for them to run away and with a bit of luck it will catch fire as well. Burning rubber fucking sucks to have on your skin, man.

Necking or whatever it's called was started by Nelson Mandela and his wife as a form of torture

this gets me beyond anything. race war now, for fuck's sake.

Eat my cock N I G G E R

nice

fuck off nigs destroy everything, the only good nig is a white washed nig.

All racist memes aside, I honestly hope she got a brick thrown at her for that.

I hope she was arrested and the cop through a large, justice sized brick at her skull.

That is a CHILD, She actually didn't do nuffin, There is nothing a child could ever do to deserve that.

What the fuck? The dog seems more confused than hurt,

Hope both get Cancer of balls

>implying black people and niggers are the same

Those kids are likely being abused

Why are you getting upset at a Nigger being a Nigger to a Nigger being a Nigger, Nigger?
>Niggers

Nelson Mandela's wife approves of this post.

Theresa may is going to replace the human rights act with our own version in the uk then niggers won't be so cocky.

Niggers try justice !

two girls raped
they knew girls
when mob turns up
they ask you know them ?
Yes
then this !

you just know he raped them nogs right

just a lil ape scrape

Drop the belts you faggots

finish him

>disease free

please, more of this. I love seeing this scum getting rekt.

Hahaha

"It ain't right but it ain't rape"
Best lawer ever

>can I send u a pic of some meat

Nice.
More like this.

>kid is sick
>better push her to the ground
>nah, wasn't enough, I'll beat her with a flashlight
>still filled with rage at my innocent toddler, I'll walk on her
>nah not done, kick that little bitch, and once more in the head
>now I'll finish it by stomping on her 4 times and breaking her ribs
niggers should be fucking exterminated

I do hope this person rots in prison.

She gets her ass beat by the father in case you guys didn't know.

MOAR!? This is the best.

anyone got that dont shake the baby gif?

The kid's dad beat her to a pulp and the cops released him once they saw this clip.

>Black baby
all outta fucks

So THATS how they dry off their bodies!

Gotchu senpai

If i.recall, the childs father went apeshit and beat the piss out of the babysitter. That helps a little

Xavier is the whitest black character I know, though.

Only a little.
That kid probably got brain damage from that incident.

Yeah. People like this dont fare well in prison. Even among their own kind. Turns out 375 lb 6'4" tyrones and joses have kids, and some of them actually care about their kids.

Action = consequence

Why do googles not understand this???

For people wondering. Dad set up nanny cam. Apparently child complained and single dad actually loves child. Anons say he beat her to shit others say shes in jail. Idk.

I hope you are right ached

The dad's name was Kamanzi, look it up yourself Jose.

He beat her...and then she went to prison, best of both worlds

She was trying but the kid survived

>the cops released him
Does release mean something else now and I just missed it? The police let this man go free after they saw a clip of him pummeling this little girl?

Released him from custody I meant.

He beat the babysitter who was beating his child in the clip.

These threads destroy my mind.

We really are different from them.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Cred Forums!

DON'T YOU DARE BE SOUR

you can see it in little things too, ever notice how so many will talk on speaker phone in public, or you'll be able to hear what they're listening to through earbuds clearly? Haven't seen another race do that.

Honestly I can't even get mad at her, I'm just really impressed. Like fuck that level of fertility is why whites are becoming a minority. My hat is off to this woman.

#dicksoutforharambe

>Tfw the car goes in reverse
>Tfw when her ankle

a girl at work that always plays her music with ear buds and has a egyptian tattoo like a Pharoah.

I also see a lot more obese blacks than white.

I bet you can't guess where i work.

KFC

Oooh. I thought the one giving the kid the beating WAS the dad. Wow, age was not kind to that woman.

>Egyptian tattoo

WE WUZ

why just why

It's an African thing, you wouldn't understand.

>there is nothing wrong with its jaw line
>it is an exact same human being like the rest of us

>animal attack repelled.webm

The only thing that bugs me about this is undoubtedly the hospital or the taxpayers will be eating the cost of fixing her leg.

Pretty sure the father also got away scot-free for the trial of beating her up. That should help you feel better desu.

>Cred Forums hates niggers
>webm shows a nigger getting beaten
>"ZOMG YOU CANT DO THAT THIS IS REPULSIVE OMG 1 LIKE = 1 PRAYER FOR THIS BRAVE STRONG KID OMG PLEASE DELETE THIS WEBM MODS THIS IS HURTING ME"

faggots

>#dicksoutforharambe
PLEBBIT OUT

That's just sad.

interesting how the weaker primate seeks the pillar as cover from the obviosly stronger alpha primate

>3edgy5me

>nobody reacts
put every one in jail, fucking hell

>the libcuck race stands idly while a woman is assaulted

Fucking remarkable. Cowardice is cowardice. But do you think it was because they were scared of a potential physical threat, or because they processed the "I'll do time for a hate crime" rationalization?

that's alright

I've seen this fat fucking gypsy washing her cunt in fountain right in the middle of city square

we need to start gassing them right on the spot

That's reality.
People love the racist memes but many of the people here don't actually believe that garbage.

Grats on getting redpilled.

Not fast food but retail.

Also Pretty interesting how the mother sheboon drops her little ape baby to fight, which is apparently her first priority.

...for what purpose?

Bitch didn't see enough Man vs Car.
Don't she knows the Car always wins?

Damn that looks disgusting...

I fucking love that gif.

I'm guessing it's combination of both. Afraid of having to physically assert themselves, afraid of being labeled. Mega cucked.

>call out the hypocrites
>be called "edgy"

>>>>>>>>/reddit/

Are there any videos where the person the nigger assaults fights back?

The dreads spell "911". Makes me Kek every time.

>snakes.webm

>Not realising that most of Cred Forums is ironically racist.

You fucking idiot.

>dem tetas thou man

What the hell are they doing?

>swinging from behind, out of sight
What a fucking coward. Why can't they fight fair?

why is it naked

Hateful comments will not be allowed in a few hours.
t. Comissar of the next centuries

jesus christ, what the hell is wrong with that fucking nigger? First the webm of the bitch ""playing"" with that niglet like it was a fucking doll and now this...fucking niggers

Crack tittays

Here's the liveleak link with audio
>liveleak.com/view?i=be0_1437522277

Fuck off

>Perseus vs Medusa

That's a good one. Worth reading.

Think I just went full fash after this thread.

HA!

>BR
>being anyone relevant ever

when will huemonkeys learn?

thus the thug life began

Atleast she is contributing to darwins law

>WorldStarHipHop
HAHAHAHA

>czech
>anything other than women exporter
not even a real country

kek

White guy uses his wrestling skills to take down and beat the shit out of a nigger.

liveleak.com/view?i=fd3_1428536903

at least we're white

The part about squatters taking over and using the elevator shafts as toilets: I can show 2 buildings, less than a mile from the US Embassy, in the center of the government buildings and major universities, where the same thing happened.

The owners can't take back the building because Filipino laws protect squatters. Filipinos...the nognogs of Asia.

many job fairs are begging us to go there everytime
i have friends who are there and settled down with your whores

It's hard not to when you see so much video evidence. There's WAY more video evidence of nigs nigging, and the damning part of it is most of the video evidence is RECORDED BY BLACK PEOPLE.

At least on the rare occassion that white people act like this, they don't film it and put it on the internet as a point of pride or to get attention.

This picture pretty much sums it all up.

Nigga gonna nig. He need no white man educashun.

hm... idk where nigs shop.

Holy shit

sure you have Jamal, I bet all your mates down at favela are really good at telling fairy tales

Same.

i know, working washing machines, pretty fancy shit we have in the developed world, huh brazil.

He was a softball with the girls hitting him with the bat, if it was me I would have broken her skull

LMAO at how slow they are. Looks like a bunch of junkies

That's fucked up yo

Their dads are gonna be pissed when they find out.

Wtf.
If I saw something like that over here, I'd assume the zombie apocalypse has started

Holy fuck im in tears from this

>that fucking dumbfounded look
It's like he doesn't even understand what he's doing

He has compassion and restraint. I'm with you, I don't know if I'd be as calm.

Their lungs are full of kush and their veins full of AIDS.

>Dad
LOL

HEPATITIS AINT NO DISEASE IT A FEATURE!

nigger here, why do i like getting sweaty as fuck and then reaching my hand into my ass crack and sniffing it?

like no joke guys, i'm normal in every fucking way, i don't chimp out like a dindu...i just love to sniff whatever comes out of my ass.

and just my own ass, not other people's asses

Just because one hates niggers, doesn't mean one doesn't have sympathy for a fucking toddler who has yet to become a nigger.
Don't be a fucking retard, you nigger.

>one white beating 3 dindus

Imagine if that white trained some martial arts/calisthenics.

>Junior wash
keks for days

Give him credit, at least he stayed with his kids.

It would have been even more enjoyable to watch. Which is saying a lot because it's a pretty great WEBM.

Puffing Billy.

>not knowing the difference between an innocent black child and a nigger

What a time to be alive!

Imagine what the bus katana guy would have done.

gregor_has_joined_the_game.webm

Theres 4 of em

>at least he stayed with his kids
We wuz angels and sheeeit.

She is already working on it.

>tfw he never let him out of his sight
>tfw around blacks he never relaxed and was relaxed at the same time

Such noble creatures.

oh my...

Sometimes Kek blesses you and literally drops an opportunity at your feet. The store clerk took that opportunity and became a hero.

>friends help pull dangerous snakes off each other

AYO DIS IZ CTR

DONALD TRUMP AINT FIT TO BE PREZZINDENT BECUZ:

he racist
he hate da niggaz
he hates da bitchez
he iz like a nazi frog
he be fightin 4 wite power
HE SAYED HE GON DEPORT ALL DA MEXICANS
HE GOT BANKROPT 4 TIMES
HE WENT BROKE MORE TIMES THAN ME BRUHH!!
nigga, HE MOTHAFUCKIN HITLER

VOTE 4 HILLARY
DIS BITCH GON SAVE SAVE ALL DA NIGGAZ AND DA BITCHES
DIS BITCH GON SAVE THE WORLD n SHEEIIIIT

Because niggers don't have morals.

every fucking time

hahaha is it spinning holy fuck i just noticed that

That was pretty funny desu

>"Fuck spinnin' rims, I gots me a spinnin' toddler and sheeeeit"

He just wanted to make his kid whiter so he might have a brighter future

after they've been sentenced to jail they do

even chimps care for their little, niggers are blow primates

KIll all the niggs

>"But no, not this nigger"
I'm in tears!!!

what the fuck
this makes me wonder if niggers are inherently incapable of empathy

can we just nuke new york

They burn.

>run outside with a bat, SIT DOWN OR I'LL SIT YOU DOWN!

>if they fight,(you know they will) you get to smash their head in with a bat. If they run, you can keep up with them and wait until the cops arrive. they go to jail. and can never collect gibs me dats.

Couldn't someone just plant some drugs there and wait for the assassins to show up?

>this makes me wonder if niggers are inherently incapable of empathy
They just have no impulse control.
I've wanted to kick a cat or two in my life too, but I have some fucking control over my impulses, so I never have.

W-why would they even film this?

Not genetically, but as someone who has worked with children in the past, I can tell you that If empathy isn't learned by the time a kid grows past their early childhood, their ability to empathize is stunted for life.

You can't teach a 16 year old empathy who's never experienced it or been taught about it.

At least she was doing it to a niglet.

I dont get the image

Only the Nazi's figured out how to gas people outdoor. An eye witness Holocaut survivor told me a story about it once. :^)

Works for me. I don't know what I hate more, cats, or niggers.

y tho...

did he died?

I think thats the one where the dad stood up accepted what his kids had done & seemed genuinely apologetic.

we wuz modda urth an sheiiit

the exception is not the rule
these are not ben carsons
these are tyrones

niggers even go vs other niggers

Anyone got a YouTube link to this?

Article on the story?

Thanks.

True. Mostly. I know a convict that really improved his life during a 5 year stretch. Granted he was in for getting in a bar fight and hitting a guy too hard. Not like it was theft or sex crimes. Hell who hasnt been in a bar fight?

>Black father

>Apologizing for kids wrongdoing

>Against whites

I'll believe that when I see it.

I know Black people can have empathy the question is can whites? As much as you'd like to chop shit down to muh genes you have to admit that coming out of and environment like southside Chicago or Detroit would fuck you up. If I take jobs out of your community and bring in drugs it will break up your families, get your men dead or behind bars and fuck people up for generations. I know that the average white person has noting to do with this agenda nor are all black lives (well all lives period) equally the same but don't act like white folks haven't given niggaz legit reason to be angry. I likewise accept and share many of your criticisms or Black America and respect your right to disagree.

don't forget he took the time to post it to WORLDSTAR HIPHOP

JUSTICE SERVED

>Them ads

What the fuck kind of website is this?

This was in Arkansas, they are trying him as an adult & pushing for max sentence of 20 years.

>When you're on the level of having seen this so many times that you can laugh at the absurdity instead of being appalled at niggers nigging

Literal Democrat factory.

They're homeless people.

Cred Forums I know these are bad people but these kids, I can't stand it. My heart really breaks. No child deserves that sort of shit, ever.

Finest use of a Sunfire I've ever seen.

i hate niggers soooooooo much ... i just hate those disgusting animals !!!! but on the other hand ... if i was poor and had nothing to lose i would rob too to get what i want but cant obtain

St Louisan here, I am 99% sure this happened in Ferguson, not Baltimore

The kid's dad beat her to a pulp and now she's serving a 15 year sentence I think.

Imagine a tire from your dad's old ass Daewoo was used to burn nigs somewhere in Africa.
What a time to be alive.

>check flag
>check the current year
somehow it all makes sense

if you were a poor nigger born in a rich country, you only have yourself to blame for not going to school and get good grades to have a great academic record for a good job in the future.

Thats just kids dicking with fireworks

Is this from a kung fu movie

This is why you always carry a gun

You can see the moment he became culturally enriched.

Welcome brother

You're acting like this is all whitey's fault yet time and agian when niggers are left to their own devices this shit happens, how many fucking destroyed nations like Haiti, South Africa and Rhodesia, how many dead whites are needed before we realize we can't co-exist with you fucking shitskins. Their shitty fucking living conditions are their own goddamn fault, look at Charlotte, black cop kills black criminal and you burn your entire city down cuz the white men be keeping us down and sheiiit and before you know it the businesses along with the jobs leave and hooray, another fucking Detroit is created.

You fucking monkeys should teach yourselves to take responsibilty for your own actions if you ever want things to get better.

I can't watch the webm, is there another link?

Don't even know what happened.

stopped by when he was out on bail

But Hanz, they're not stealing bentleys or yachts
They're stealing shit working people can buy easily

Any California Cred Forumsacks in here?

There was no El Cajon thread last night, but apparently they're still protesting the shooting death of that Ugandan refugee who pulled a vape on police officers (acting like he had a gun) to the point where the protests turned violent last night.

>breitbart.com/california/2016/09/30/black-lives-matter-protest-turns-violent-san-diego/

this nigger was a vicdim of circumstances ... WE WUZ KANGZZZZZ

Can you elaborate on this m8

>thinking Cred Forums is ironically racist
Really faggot?

>all cultures are equal
>such people can only enrich the western world

>If I take jobs out of your community
The subtext here is that "jobs" are some sort of resource that white people control and can dole out as they wish. That's nonsense. White people didn't "take jobs out of the community". People do things that earn money; they pay others to do things for them, presumably that earn them more money. If you believe that white people have "control" over jobs, then ask yourself, who gave "all those jobs" to the white people in the first place?

Nobody. White people just do productive things. They work, they start businesses, they hire. There are plenty of rich black people, who could finance black-owned businesses and black workers creating a black economy, no white "job handouts" necessary.

>bring in drugs
White people did not do this, unless you believe for some reason that Mexican cartels qualify as "white people"

>get your men dead
Again, white people do not do this. The number one killer of black people in this country is other black people, and it far outstrips any other cause of death, including police or white racists.

>behind bars
Break the law, get caught, go to jail. Don't break the law, don't go to jail.
White people have nothing to do with this. In a society of laws that just happened to be 100% black, people who act like black Americans do would also be sent to jail, because they have a fucking fetish for absolutely disregarding the law.

>don't act like white folks haven't given niggaz legit reason to be angry

You're totally right, white people have treated black people like shit historically, and still do today in many cases.

That doesn't force "niggaz" to rob stores, murder and rape, do drugs, drive drunk, form gangs, and commit horrifically high levels of violent crime. White people fucked them up, sure, but white people have been fucked up by each other and by others (Muslims, Mongols, etc.) for literally centuries and they haven't become ghetto-ass pavement apes like American blacks have.

>Not knowing about the "Cred Forums is satire" meme

lol

/thread

This is why you will fail, Cred Forums. They're out there, breeding like rabbits while you masturbate to chinese cartoons in your mom's basement.

oh god yes

LOST. FUCK

>falling for the pol is satire meme
That's even worse

Catch my bullets, nigger. Now I can kill mudslimes in peace

I'll bet while they're burning alive, they're cursing the evil white man who didn't pour the gas on them, didn't light them on fire, and wasn't involved in the incident in any way.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkk her bone sticking out

saved to pol\melanin

This is True. I assumed he was being sarcastic when he said people on Cred Forums are "ironically racist".

If he's actually serious though, that's pretty sad.

show this webm to faggy liberals and it redpills them effectively. They begin to understand what we've understood for so long.

I see we are agreed

>R2Dindu
WEEEEEEEW LAD

Nope. Sorry. Every other poor non-black area with no jobs and lots of drugs, has nowhere near the amount of violent crime. That includes hispanics, white, asian, etc. The trailer park is nowhere as bad as the ghetto. Hell, even the fucking barrio isn't as bad.

is it justified ?

Is this something you've tried or something you're just saying?

New game. "Breake a nigger jaw"

Rules:
> punch or strike any nigger in their jaw hard enough to shatter the jaw bone.
> no women or children, but young teens acceptable.
> targets should only be niggers, not decent black people.

>all video should be displaed on all social media sites.
This is revenge for the knock out game niggers play.
Praise kek
This is only satire.

it never gets old.

White women are so gorgeous compared to other women it makes female shitskins rage.

I dunno man, Most libtards who see shit like this go "Well, the two black people in that video are not representative of the black population as a whole" or "There's assholes in every race" or even "Maybe the white guy did something to deserve it".

In my experience it takes more than one piece of evidence to red-pill a liberal effectively.

Do you have any friends you've managed to red-pill? I'm starting to slowly red-pill my sister which I am very stoked about.

veeeerga!

>Nipples are normal human nipples, not Gorilla tits with oversized aereolas
>Hygiene is on par with what adult human hygiene should be
>disease free pussy, not stretched out by 7 kids

Yeah, they're jealous. There's a reason more black people date white women than white men date black women.

Well Hans they're stealing from equally low or middle class white people, the exact opposite of who they should be targeting.

Niggers are literally too dumb and lazy to go to the rich democrat neighborhoods that actually want to put and keep them in poverty.

I've tested it with friends IRL, where i can influence their thinking by giving live commentary. Although Cred Forums and youtube can also work quite well. Colin Flaherty was redpilling 10's of thousands of people until they (((shut him down))),

I've seen one do this shit in real life.

We were in Honduras for some kind of rebuilding deal after hurricane or some such. Both were attached to some national guard engineer unit as commo. Watched him lure it out with a can of deviled ham...then did this exact shit.

UCMJ is a motherfucker. I enjoyed pushing through the NJP and busting him back to E1.

Not many, most don't make the mistake of attacking when there is any possibility of a successful defense.

It's even dumber when they say their communities have no jobs and no stores and no services. So the first person who provides a store and a service has a near monopoly? Incredible opportunity that will never be realized, apparently.

The real reason more people don't invest from outside of ghettos is the cost of business in ghettos is horrible. Your workers' lives are not safe and they will be subject to verbal abuse from behind the bullet proof glass and barred windows you will need to provide. Your store will be robbed and vandalized, sometimes daily. Grocery stores have the hardest time with this and it's why grocery stores don't exist in ghettos.

It's not like that. Since Marcos was deposed, the police have done nothing but extort bribes from innocent people. You had to fucking PAY the police to get them to leave the office to check a crime. The police knew who all the drug dealers were, but did nothing because the higher ups were involved.

Now, Duterte has told them to get busy and kill the dealers who won't come forward and turn themselves in. Smart dealers quit the business. Stupid ones are getting shot.

Setting someone up doesn't work because the police have lists. If your neighbor tries that, the policemcome and check it out, but I haven't heard of a single non-dealer getting arrested or shot. However, there have been stories ofmcops claiming someone was killed as a dealer to cover upmrapes or robberies by the police. There is no outcome yet on those cases, and the cops are under investigation.

Also, it is not just drugs. Pickpockets, snatchers, thieves, etc., are also being shot. The victim is given the choice of pressing charges or letting the police kill the perpetrator. Victims choose to file charges. This is to deal with the fear innocent people have of being killed by a criminal's family for prosecuting the case.

I can tell you it is fucking working. Duterte will probably be killed or there will be a coup because the powerful families here make a lot of money from drugs and illegal gambling. The stuff in the press is propaganda to justify a coup.

People like you are why this problem persists.

Intelligence and crime-prone temperament are genetic, there's statistics to support this. How else would certain ethnic groups behave the same way generation after generation?

There's been studies to prove this.

Of course it's repulsive when a nigger is assaulting someone weaker than them, but the only reason that toddler "isn't a nigger" yet is because toddlers aren't strong or mobile.

You need to look at their very being, not their age. And with enough knowledge on different groups and individuals you can even differentiate between the black people and the niggers.

>liveleak.com/view?i=fd3_1428536903
MMA skills...
>Punches and talks like a typical aspy faggot.

Bet she is a natsoc now

Sauce or it didn't happen.

I don't understand what the fuck I'm watching.

And trash like you is why the left will win.

Only thing needed for all her spawn to die is to remove the welfare state.

Dicks out for An-cap

Gotta start them off early

Now I know why they are Snakeheads.

Someone posted it earlier. Google "Kamanzi"
Happened in 'Frica

Hahaha this one Im cool with.

Lel, the fireworks are CGI, the original footage was a big gangwar with the kids shooting handguns at each other (only bystanders were hit, because the guns were all held sideways)

> original filename: nogwarts.swf

But would you attack people just because you enjoy it? Would you stab, shoot or rape people?

It's not about poverty, it's about lack of empathy.

You'd probably sneak into the stores at night or try to intimidate people into giving you what they want without victims. Niggers actually just don't have empathy or enough intelligence to plan ahead, there are studies on this.

Even without welfare when they have to work for their living, they chimp out on the people who provide for them like the farmers in Zimbabwe. Then they starve. It's unbelievable to us but it's true.

There are so many typos/ grammatical errors in this article it cannot be real.
You guys need to stop red-flagging. It is, in the long run, damaging to the cause it attempts to bolster. Always.

This isn't true. Please don't tell anyone this. You do us a disservice by doing so.

Aren't these just kids playing in a fountain on a summer day?
What's the fucking problem? you gonna drink that water, user? I fucking hope not.

They're black, they don't need a purpose

Explain. Because you assume I'd present that fact in the same way to them? Of course not.

But you are on Cred Forums, you should know the studies and the statistics.

You have empathy for nigger kids because they are weaker than you and cannot hurt you. But put your kid in a daycare filled with somali kids and you deserve everything that's coming to your kid because you think they're human.

It's a terrible mistake to make.

zoo.webm