/redpill/

NORMIES WELCOME!

>Redpills are truths with evidence that are concealed or left to be ignored by liberals, (((them))), and your government. If you don't believe some of them, you can do your own research. You will be surprised to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Also, what the heck Cred Forums?
210k people on Cred Forums right now. That's a 8k increase from last month. And that was summer! Fantastic opportunity to red-pill normies. I'm surprised noone made a redpill thread yet.

I'm dumping my red-pill folder, hope that some of you will join me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wOJMbMWY-0c
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
youtube.com/watch?v=dYcWb6rkXb8
youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pD1jjkme0Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=rYF7opH-9do
economicpolicyjournal.com/2011/10/george-soros-connection-to-occupy-wall.html?m=1
archive.is/1twlG
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/16/hacked-soros-memo-baltimore-riots-provide-unique-opportunity-reform-police/
fortune.com/2016/08/08/funding-black-lives-matter-ford/
archive.is/tSzMz
villagevoice.com/news/occupy-wall-street-poses-branding-problem-for-the-other-98-percent-6699351
archive.is/ZNDJb
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=http://www.forbes.com/sites/carriesheffield/2014/04/29/on-the-historically-racist-motivations-behind-minimum-wage/&refURL=https://www.google.co.uk/&referrer=https://www.google.co.uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my contribution

Honestly man I wish I never took the redpill life was so much better without it

i know that feel leaf

FeelsBadMan

youtube.com/watch?v=wOJMbMWY-0c

>(((they))) want you to be weak and feminized
>don't consume food or drink from plastic
>nicotine patches are an anti-estrogen
>people will respect you more if you're fit

Bunch of red pills in here Don't be scared of the swastikas because you've been lied to your whole life, normies.

I felt that way at first. I was pretty depressed/cucked before I took it and now I'm only slightly depressed so life's looking up at least. I hope it only will get better

. in the picture you see how banks make money, 1 thousand dollars they can create 10000 pretty quick by giving debt to someone. that guy also has to pay interests. now there are 1000 dollars in the save, 10000 as debt, plus lets say 10% interests (just to make the calculation easier) now even the first thousand were created through debt by the government and also has to pay interest. so ALL the money in circulation is just debt by someone to someone else. if everyone would try to pay back their debt at once, not only all the money will be out of circulation, but the 10% interest (or however much you have) would be still there as debt even though all the money is gone. now how to pay that 10% off? you work. who are you indebted to? the banks. so who do you work for? the banks. did they ever asked you to work for them? did they ever gave you any choice? that is basically slavery without people realizing it

thats the only red pill there is. the matrix is real. its just a social construct not a computer programm

Read this

Nice.

REDPILLS = POISON.

differences in races should be clear to everyone who isnt braindead. you just shouldnt assum different is bad. but they always teach you "everyone is the same. you are normal like everyone else" and being different is made bad. some differences are bad, some are good. simple as that

The problem is many people are brainwashed. How can a person think otherwise, if the media constantly feeds him this false idea?

This should be required redpill viewing

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

Without slavery, every black man and woman would be starving in Africa right now

Holy fuck, there are so many catholics in usa?
Do non-catholic priests rape girls more?

Catholic ones have this weird church culture where it's literally less sinful to rape a boy. It was created by the celibacy wonkery.

Funny how repressed heterosexuals turn to raping own sex if they are religious enough.

holy fuck

are there any metrics out there that show the economic effects of feminism?

I can assume there are a bunch of jews going look goy! productivity increased consumption increased!

but I want to know where I can see how wages plummeted, etc.

I mean it makes perfect sense, but I would like to send this image to people.

Dunno, really

Spread the word user! Glad you learned something new

chom chom

Liberal here. I love these. On Cred Forums we call them cringe threads.

Vade retro satana

hey you lithuanian baltic scum I see you all the time on Cred Forums are you a NEET?

How about you try to debunk some of them?

I got you senpai

meant for Why are we scum user? And no, I do have a job. I work as a programmer

your flag looks like I wiped my dick with mine

New redpill: ex-Muslim explains early Islamic history.
youtube.com/watch?v=dYcWb6rkXb8

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ

This one isn't really a red-pill but close enough

>I work as a programmer
That explains this massive autism?

I apologize Baltics, especially Lithuanians are not scum. Do me a favor and keep kebabs out of Vilnius.

Pardon? This is just a really great opportunity, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=pD1jjkme0Rk

Lithuanians in Wilno aren't giving them jobs and as a us being a poor country, not many of kebabs decide to go here. I would say we are save for atleast 10 years

You know Blair was a fucking Catholic?
Where are your red pills on Popery?

Can't the over representation of blacks on crime be because of poverty?

Another redpill movie

>Wilno
Polak disguised as a Baltic detected.
worst kind of lithuanian. ewweeee

A free redpill movie

As you can tell by the filenames, I am not organized. Also I don't have a lot of redpills on this computer.

I believe that should have made them more diciplined but you could argue for both sides. The biggest factor however is genes. I might have posted it, but there is a telling that their genes make Africans more aggressive.

good thread
>25 unique posters
bumping

Vae victis

It's a meme name, desu. Some of us call Lithuania Litwa just because it sounds funny.

Sorry for posting twice

Also here's general Cred Forums viewing

So shall trump become our new royal monarch? I'm cool with that.

Yet you can always find one related to the UK with which to reply to me?

Where are your ones about Catholics doing the same thing?

Glad you could join us brother

thanks famo

we should put together a .zip with instructions... seems like a big project

>Yet you can always find one related to the UK with which to reply to me?
Many country related infographs include you, because you are relevant. It's a concidence that I posted them while replying to you.

>Where are your ones about Catholics doing the same thing?
user, I am just posting random infographs I have saved. Look at the filenames. This isn't even my home computer.

You should see a doctor. Or at least take a damn shower

wew

check em

Wew, that's all I have lads. Hopefully some normies will see this and read them.

Thanks OP for posting these all together.

As others have said, it is depressing, but it's better to be informed than ignorant regardless of how it feels (contrary to the current opposing trend)

I sincerely believe things will turn back - historically they always do. There is nothing like personal experience for altering a person's beliefs. Those red pills may be hard for some to swallow, but they will ultimately be left with no choice

Hopefully it will happen soon. Whites are to become minority in 2050s so there isn't much time for people to wake up. However certainly a lot of people are disliking the diversity and refugee agenda. 50% of Americans are voting for Trump and Alternative for Deutchland scored fairly highly. Brexit happened too. Let's not lose hope!

I have watched politics alter drastically over the last 30 years and that change has sped up exponentially in the last 5.

Like you say, Brexit happened. Once people see that change is possible, the pendulum will swing back

is this real life

Yes, but not as we know it

What is this from?

and here we refer to you as stupid faggots.

why are you liberal?

>liberal
>cringes at statistics that don't support his world view
checks out

economicpolicyjournal.com/2011/10/george-soros-connection-to-occupy-wall.html?m=1

the nigger how will do anything to keep her supreme white male.

Hello Norm.

Check my website.

ONE MONTH BEFORE FIRST OCCUPY PROTEST

archive.is/1twlG

In attendance

>open society

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/16/hacked-soros-memo-baltimore-riots-provide-unique-opportunity-reform-police/

>ford foundation

fortune.com/2016/08/08/funding-black-lives-matter-ford/

>moveon

archive.is/tSzMz

>time warner

>the other 98%

villagevoice.com/news/occupy-wall-street-poses-branding-problem-for-the-other-98-percent-6699351

archive.is/ZNDJb

Bump.

Here is a redpill. There is no such thing as good Jew. Israeli kikes are the same scum as the diaspora. Don't believe me? Lurk moar.

More kek worship
Expanshin happning

>tfw everything's funny now
Probably from a complete lack of hope.
You'll get there some day.

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

aristocracy vs the capitalist (similar to the people that are in government right now)

>I'm dumping my red-pill folder

No, you spam, stormfag, while forgetting the only true redpill: Women are the enemy.

>t. omega

This.

This claims Walt Disney was jewish.

Wtf, I love Lithuania now.

It's a bullshit macro. Nearly all of stormfag macros are lies and/or fallacious.

It claims Walt was gay, not jewish

also could be YLYL

calling your jew blaming circlejerk a redpill and acting enlighteen is really cringy.

This is your daily reminder that if you are not voting for Bernie in November, you are cancer and need to kill yourself. The world is no longer interested in right wing nonsense, and you can no longer hold us back from social and economic progress or keep the USA from becoming a global community friendly nation. The old ways are gone, and it is time to move into the future, a world without borders and races. A world of the United Earth Government and one race, the human race. Let go of your hate and cuckholdery, embrace the future and social progress. Stop the prejudice, let your heart feel the warmth of acceptance, and give part of what you have to your fellow man to improve the lives of others. How much do you need anyway? You should help those less fortunate, those struggling with drug addiction, social oppression, and those without the privilege you were born with. Do what you know in your heart to be the right thing, vote for Bernie and save our species.

>>Weakling

>>Further disgracing our nation

Only a fool would rather climb back into the cave than embrace a life lived finally in the light of truth.

Suck it up. Learn to play the game. Or lay down and die.

Empire of Dust

A documentary about Chinese expansionism into Africa and the reality of working with Africans.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Fuck. What's the source on this? Anyone know? Google is giving me nothing. It's pretty good and I would like to read more from the same poster.

Stuff that never fails to trigger the apparent emotional high ground of a liberal;

>Minimum wage laws unanimously throughout history have been to protect white jobs and out price minority labour

>"minimum wage laws are some of the most anti-negro laws in the book"-Milton Friedman

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=http://www.forbes.com/sites/carriesheffield/2014/04/29/on-the-historically-racist-motivations-behind-minimum-wage/&refURL=https://www.google.co.uk/&referrer=https://www.google.co.uk/

the population going down for them is not bad, they re already very full

why does anyone even let retards like this live, let alone infect other retards with this retardation?