Kek?

How Much Power Does KEK Really Have Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v79lVNKthCw
youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnosis
earth4all.net/the-290-million-year-old-fossil-human-footprint-really/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DEUS VULT MUSLIM SCUM, KEK TAKES ALL WHAT I HAVE.

No Russbro I am one of you.

Enough to unleash ww3

All authority in heaven, hell and on earth.

All of it.

enough to give all of Cred Forums severe autism

Non fuck that nigga

It was there before that, he just made it stronger

Kek is not fully awaken. Normie sacrifices must be made for it.

Kek as an Eightfold or Ogdoad is above the Archons.

Kek is one of the Aeons.

These 8 deities were worshiped in Hermopolis, the city of Hermes or as he was known in Egypt, Thoth.

Thoth was a great magician who taught us about the True God, the father of the Universe.

He didnt want us to follow the Demiurge.

he is the alpha and omega

As much power as each of us

The Archons are known as the Seven or the Hebdomad.

They are the Baal or Bels the Lords or Rulers, the Authorities or Principalities.

As much as he wants.

He uses our will to meme his power into existence, his power is limited only by our will.

Witness KEK's glory for yourself.

that depends, how much power exists?

A Baal or Bel was represented by a Bull.

Baal Shamin is the Lord of Heaven. He is the Bull of Heaven.

His Sumerian name is Enlil. His symbol is the Gugalanna.

In sumerian this means the Great Bull of Heaven.

Enlil ruled under the sign of the Bull, aka Taurus.

He was a King, a Lord, a Moloch a Baal.

That's beautiful

All the power we give him, and we give him all the power

For Kek will shield us from the bright shining lies from the kin of moloch with his darkness and lets us see the truth. Darkness so thick that not even the owls shall see their lies again. His chaos brings the construct of lies and deception to fall and free us from this false order of the owls, and devour them together with the lies until truth is all there shall be. Shadilay

After this year, nobody should have any doubts left.

>33
>witness

here is a thought: we know the elites worship lucifer/moloch which you can see at bohemian grove. now lucifer is associated with saturn. saturn has a hexagon on its northpole. put triangles on the flat sides of the hexagon and you get the star of david, put 3 lines inside it you get a 3D cube (look at pic related) like the black one in mecca where people walk even around in circles like the rings of saturn. open up the cube you get the christian cross.
now in the bible it says we shouldnt worship tin gods or false idols, yet we have those things? considering the symbolism, in christianity the idol is even lucifer killing the messiah. thats what people pray to. the elite made all the abrahamitic religions worship lucifer without them even knowing.
now if there is something behind those believes i dont know. but im pretty sure thats what the elites believe, and thats what they did, and if its real the symbols might lead to all the "mememagic" we put into those symbols we think we are giving god actually to lucifer. and people wonder why their prayers arent heard.

also remember lucifer is the light, the lightbringer, proud of how bright he shines (like the lies of the media) and wants to be praised because of it. now whenever you see some picture of someone leading you or someone else towards the light, it is the whore of babylon, making false prophecies to bring you to lucifer. or if you see the cube as the materialistic prison, the whore is the one that tricks us into this existence. remember star trek has connections with the freemasons, and they like to give away their knowledge in entertainment media
youtube.com/watch?v=v79lVNKthCw

dont go in the light for the darkness is our ally

you idiot, that picture is full of symbols for saturn which is lucifer, moloch. dont post that it gives the wrong side power. make a pepe destroying those things to give us more power

Pepe's very presence is subversive.

Hey, Saturn is seen as El of the Elohim.

He is represented by the Black Cube

Saturn is the old father god of the pagan pantheon. He is Cronus the father of Jupiter and Neptune.

Gnostics saw El as Samael, the Demiurge. They also called him Saklas which is a name for Satan. Or he was known as Yaldabaoth.

This Demiurge was equated as Satan by Gnostics because he claimed to be God. But that was a Lie. The Demiurge wants you to think that he is the Creator but he isn't.

Samael is the Blind, Ignorant and Jealous god.

Muslims Circle the black cube at mecca because they come from the Moon god of Islam. Nanna / Nannar, Sin or Suen.

He was the son of Enlil or Yahweh. Who was the son of Anu or El.

Who is the daughter of Nanna ? Its Inanna / Isis.

Lo, there do I see my father.
Lo, there do I see my mother.
And my sister and my brother
Lo, there do I see the line of my people
Back to the beginning.
Lo, they do call to me.
They bid me take my place among them
In the halls of Valhalla
Where the brave may live forever.

ah, so by pepe being around lucifer alone, he already destroys him? well then its okay i guess

so basically you agree with me right? im not that into those stuff, only starting to read into it

THIS powerful. Do not doubt our Lord's powers

Better pic :)

Enough to convince me to make a shrine for each of the Ogdoad

Spreading other religion is illegal
To the jail you go

youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw

Absurdity by association cf Hillary.

Pepe there is mocking the trappings of lesser magick. Just look at his face.

Yea ive made posts here explaining that Moloch is a title for a King not a name. And that there is more then one king / lord / ruler / archon.

Remember that Satan is also not a name, its a title for an Enemy or an Adversary.

啥滴蜡油

More than Allah you dirty mud-dick

yeah, moloch is the word meaning "ritual child sacrifice" or "all devouring power". melech is the jewish king. in ancient times you didnt have vocals in the written language so you wrote both "mlch" and the difference could come only fromtranslation or something meaning they are all belonging together. the jewish king with all devouring power which you have to bring child sacrifices to.

Powerful enough to make 1/10 posts on a autism containment board end in repeating digits.

And because this place is an echo chamber, most of the dubs end up on a pro-Trump, pro-whatever-the-narrative-is post, except when they don't of course, which can be explained away by him also being a "god of chaos"

Amazing.

For kek

he is with us always. he has all the power to help us and more.

We won't know until after the election.

Silence, heretic!

how do you want to repent for that heathen

>finland

kek

Kek has infinite power, just like we do.

The Demiurge is the 'god' of the Abrahamic religions and the Archons (self-replications of the Demiurge) are the 'gods' of the polytheistic religions. Kings, banking dynasties, presidents, etc. are ALL puppets of the Demiurge.
The puppets of the Demiurge are ALL victims of the Demiurge, even though most of them don't think they are. The Demiurge is the 'god' of the Abrahamic religions AND Satan, so it doesn't matter if you worship the 'god' of the Abrahamic religions or Satan (if you worship any of them), since your energy is being vampired by the Demiurge either way. Energy flows where attention goes.

Demiurge as Abrahamic 'God' = Supreme Chancellor Palpatine

Demiurge as Satan = Darth Sidious

Also, this universe is akin to a computer simulation and the Demiurge is akin to a computer virus. The Demiurge is the original 'virus' and the Archons are replications of the original Demiurge 'virus'.

The 'God' of the Abrahamic religions (i.e. Judaism, Christianity and Islam) is actually the Demiurge, as I mentioned earlier. Worshipping the Demiurge and praying to the Demiurge gives energy to the Demiurge. The Demiurge receives an energy bonanza from Muslims in particular, who pray to him five times a day. Energy flows where attention goes.

Human dynasties = Darth Vader

Archons = Emperor Palpatine

Demiurge = Dark Side of the Force

There's only one way to find out.
Either way that image is added to my collection, nice facebook image filename though, I promise not to dox you.

what a fag

The Demiurge seeks to infest and infect all that exists. The Demiurge's only goal is the complete assimilation of everyone, everything, everywhere and everywhen..... forever.

None. Cant wait for the election to end so kekposters stop shitting up the board with their autism

The simulation can be hacked. The original virus of the simulation (i.e. the Demiurge) was born due to the simulation being hacked. The Demiurge then self-replicated itself (and continues to do so), these self-replications of the virus are the Archons. The Demiurge and the Archons together constitute a hive-mind. The simulation pre-hack was what many deeply ancient cultures worldwide referred to as 'the Golden Age'. According to the Gnostics (BOTH the pre-Christian Gnostics AND the Christian Gnostics), the Archons appear to favour assuming two particular forms over any others - one that resembles a human fetus (like the 'Greys' of modern 'alien abduction' accounts) and another that resembles a lizard.

On Saturn's north pole, there is a cloud pattern in the shape of a hexagon with what looks like an eye in the centre of it. The word 'hex' means 'to put a spell on' (especially an evil spell, such as a curse) and the word 'saturnine' means 'having a gloomy temperament'. Saturn is the sixth planet from the Sun and hexagons have six sides. All known forms of life are based on carbon, which is the sixth element of the periodic table. In Western astrology, Saturn rules limitation, suffering, time and death (among other things). The Greek equivalent of the Roman deity Saturn is Cronus, who is the personification of time. In Western astrology, Saturn rules Capricorn the goat. Satan is sometimes associated with the goat or goat-like deities. The Star of David is a six-pointed star and can be seen on the flag of Israel. Cubes have six sides and the holiest site in Islam contains a cube. I could go on and on and on.

Astrology is REAL. The so-called 'horoscopes' that you read in newspapers is NOT 'astrology', it's bullshit. But astrology itself is REAL and it is a SCIENCE (and a VERY ANCIENT SCIENCE at that!). The rulers of this world take astrology VERY seriously because they KNOW what the true nature of 'reality' itself is. The rulers of this world do not COUGH if it isn't astrologically beneficial to their agendas. The rulers of this world do NOT want you to take astrology seriously. Everything in this universe is made of vibrational information fields. When the vibrating fields of information that a planet is made of collide with the vibrating fields of information that you are made of, we call this phenomenon 'astrology'. There is nothing 'supernatural' about astrology, we can describe the phenomenon called 'astrology' in a purely scientific language, it's just that astrology is a subtle phenomenon that occurs at levels of the electromagnetic spectrum that are beyond visible light - and that is why most people cannot perceive the phenomenon called 'astrology' (because we live in a physical world and astrology is a non-physical phenomenon..... like almost every other phenomenon in existence).

Pierre Sabak is a man who has spent over a decade going through dictionaries, he's obsessed with words as well as their etymologies and derivatives. Pierre discovered that if we follow back the derivatives of the words in the languages we use now to their origins, then they tell a story of reptilian beings taking over the human species and also how they symbolised these reptilian beings not as they really are but instead as eagles, hawks, owls and angels. If you take the word 'angel' back to its origin in Sabak's research, you get a word meaning 'snake' or 'serpent'. And so we have the eagle on the coat of arms, flags and logos of so many countries. We also have the so-called 'owl god' Moloch, who is worshipped at Bohemian Grove. Read 'The Murder of Reality - Hidden Symbolism of the Dragon' by Pierre Sabak.

Light is the enemy. Darkness is our ally. Remember that inversion is the modus operandi of Satanists. What greater inversion than to associate light with goodness and darkness with evil? Darkness can make us calm. It is literal darkness that most people experience when they are meditating. Also, you need darkness to see stars in the sky. Light can be used to make people blind, most people can only perceive an extremely narrow frequency-range called 'visible light' and the so-called 'speed of light' is what supposedly prevents us from having unrestricted access to the universe. Light is a prison.

Remember that Kek is the god of darkness.

so then what is the light side of the force? Is there another god?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnosis

Kek is not 'the' anything, he is 'a' something, and he is 'a' god of the darkness that exists immediately before dawn, making his role comparable to lucifer, the light-bringer, the rising star. Kek is ti be worshiped when times are at their darkest in order to user in the light.

Kephra is another god of this same part of spacetime (the scarab holding aloft a sun disk). There are many. Kek is a light-bringer that is about multiplicity and annoying pestilence, as the frog plague in Egypt that disrupted the daily lives of the ruling elite. Our movement is exactly like that.

UNLIMITED

Don't insult Kek bro. You'll have bad luck

BTW, according to creator this creature is called the Reichfrosch

Kek wants us to reach the distant stars brother. Kek wills it.

All of it.

There are many versions

what do you make of the thing that saturn was our original sun was. like many ancient cultures when they mention the sun they seem to mean saturn. some sources even say the sun back then isnt the same we have today. like i came to think of that saturn may was our sun, end the earth and other planets orbited it (ruling the sky). then someday jupiter (zeus) came along from somewhere and throw them all out of orbit (zeus overthrowing chronos). and since saturn was orbiting our current sun already they overtook the initial orbit and thus all of the planets encircle the sun in the same direction. now you would think that would have catastrophic events occure. well the bible tells of a huge flood (change of tides dues to leaving saturns orbit and its gravitational pull). i mean maybe that even made the dinosaurs extinct. not having light from saturn anymore instead of the dustcloud from the meteorites making everything dark and cold. now you may think thats too long ago for humans to have witnessed. but what if humans are around for longer than we think?
earth4all.net/the-290-million-year-old-fossil-human-footprint-really/

about the light and dark thing. i fell like light is being in the spotlight, wanting praise and attention like lucifer wants.
god doesnt want any praise, he barely even shows himself. in complete darkness you dont know if you cant see (percieve god) or if there is no light (no god). and just like the truth it is difficult to see because the lies get repeated over and over again, thus shining so bright and blind us from the truth

if i read about this stuff a few month ago i would go to an asylum myself if i even believe a word of this. but currently i dont know. i guess i reached the darkness. im not blinded by the lies, but seeing anything in the darkness is difficult

He is known as Un-namable so I cant really tell you who he is.

Just that he is called the Creator of All or the Father of the Universe, the Supreme Being, the One or the Monad.

Allow me to make a demonstration by performing the rite of Repeatance. Have a look at my last two digits.

AYYLMAO SHADILAY KEKU, O PEPE, O SHADILAYYLMAO KEK

this much
>91017111 get

He is all father, god of both evil and good. God of free will and creation. He uses his two sons to balance the scale as neither one can create true inspired creation without at least learning from the other. A fully far far right would be a totalitarian hell same goes for the left. He keeps the balance the left is more dangerous as it debases the right uplifts and is our natural path.

>tfw humanity finally unites under Kek to colonise the Milky Way galaxy

since he is bringing the light and isnt the light, i feel more like he is the whore of babylon. her job was it to bring false prophecies and wonders in order to bring you to the light, lucifer

i hope its just not the same symbology like in abrahamitic religions though

Also, here is the Reichfrosch inverted

>what do you make of the thing that saturn was our original sun.

I have no doubt that Saturn used to be much closer to Earth and didn't have any rings. I will now reply to what you mentioned about humans, then go to sleep (I'm desperate for it! kek).

>astrology
Please explain. Give an example of "real" astrology, also a run-down on the correct method, if it is indeed a "science".

>but what if humans are around for longer than we think?

Here is merely SOME evidence (though DEFINITELY not ALL of the evidence) suggesting not only a human presence on Earth BILLIONS of years ago, but also suggesting complex human civilisations on Earth BILLIONS of years ago:

* A human skull fragment from Hungary dated between 250,000 and 450,000 years ago
* A human footprint with accompanying paleoliths (stones deliberately chipped into a recognisable tool type), bone tools, hearths and shelters, discovered in France and dated 300,000 to 400,000 years
* Paleoliths in Spain, a partial human skeleton and paleoliths in France; two English skeletons, one with associated paleoliths, ALL at least 300,000 years old
* Skull fragments and paleoliths in Kenya and advanced paleoliths, of modern human manufacture, in the Olduvai Gorge in Tanzania, dated between 400,000 and 700,000 years
* Neoliths (the most advanced stone tools and utensils) in China of a type that indicate full human capacity, dated to 600,000 years
* Hearths, charcoal, human femurs and broken animal bones, all denoting modern humanity, in Java, dated to 830,000 years
* An anatomically modern human skull discovered in Argentina and dated between 1 million and 1.5 million years years (eoliths -chipped pebbles, thought to be the earliest known tools- at Monte Hermoso, also in Argentina, are believed to be between 1 and 2.5 million years old).
* A human tooth from Java yielding a date between 1 and 1.9 million years years
* Incised bones, dated between 1.2 and 2.5 million years, have been found in Italy
* Discoveries of paleoliths, cut and charred bones at Xihoudu in China and eoliths from Diring Yurlakh in Siberia dated to 1.8 million years
* Eoliths in India, paleoliths in England, Belgium, Italy and Argentina, flint blades in Italy, hearths in Argentina, a carved shell, pierced teeth and even two human jaws all bearing a minimum date of 2 million years (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) Curiously enough, several of the very earliest artifact discoveries display a truly extraordinary level of sophistication. In Idaho, for example, a 2-million-year-old clay figurine was unearthed in 1912. But even this discovery does not mark an outer limit. Bones, vertebrae and even complete skeletons have been found in Italy, Argentina and Kenya. Their minimum datings range from 3 million to 4 million years. A human skull, a partial human skeleton and a collection of neoliths discovered in California have been dated in excess of 5 million years. A human skeleton discovered at Midi in France, paleoliths found in Portugal, Burma and Argentina, a carved bone and flint flakes from Turkey all have a minimum age of 5 million years.
How far back can human history be pushed with discoveries like these? The answer seems to be a great deal further than orthodox science currently allows. As if the foregoing discoveries were not enough, we need to take account of:
* Paleoliths from France dated between 7 and 9 million years
* An eolith from India with a minimum dating of 9 million years
* Incised bones from France, Argentina and Kenya no less than 12 million years old
* More paleolith discoveries from France, dated at least 20 million years ago
* Neoliths from California in excess of 23 million years
* Three different kinds of paleoliths from Belgium with a minimum dating of 26 million years
* An anatomically modern human skeleton, neoliths and carved stones found at the Table Mountain, California and dated at least 33 million years ago
But even 33 million years is not the upper limit. A human skeleton found in Switzerland is estimated to be between 38 and 45 million years old. France has yielded up eoliths, paleoliths, cut wood and a chalk ball, the minimum ages of which range from 45 to 50 million years.
There's still more.

(start of part 3) In 1960, H. L. Armstrong announced in Nature magazine the discovery of fossil human footprints near the Paluxy River, in Texas. Dinosaur footprints were found in the same strata. In 1983, the Moscow News reported the discovery of a fossilised human footprint next to the fossil footprint of a three-toed dinosaur in the Turkamen Republic. Dinosaurs have been extinct for approximately 65 million years.
In 1983, Professor W. G. Burroughs of Kentucky reported the discovery of three pairs of fossil tracks dated to 300 million years ago. They showed left and right footprints. Each print had five toes and a distinct arch. The toes were spread apart like those of a human used to walking barefoot. The foot curved back like a human foot to what appeared to be a human heel. There was a pair of prints in the series that showed a left and right foot. The distance between them is just what you'd expect in modern human footprints.
In December 1862, The Geologist carried news of a human skeleton found 27.5 m (90 ft) below the surface in a coal seam in Illinois. The seam was dated between 286 and 320 million years. It's true that a few eoliths, skull fragments and fossil footprints, however old, provide no real backing for the idea of advanced prehistoric human civilisations.
But some other discoveries do.
In 1968, an American fossil collector named William J. Meister found a fossilised human shoe print near Antelope Spring, Utah. There were trilobite fossils in the same stone, which means it was at least 245 million years old. Close examination showed that the sole of this shoe differed little, if at all, from those of shoes manufactured today.
In 1897, a carved stone showing multiple faces of an old man was found at a depth of 40 m (130 ft) in a coal mine in Iowa. The coal there was of similar age.

(start of part 4) A piece of coal yielded up an encased iron cup in 1912. Frank J. Kenwood, who made the discovery, was so intrigued he traced the origin of the coal and discovered it came from the Wilburton Mine in Oklahoma. The coal there is about 312 million years old.
In 1844, Scottish physicist Sir David Brewster reported the discovery of a metal nail embedded in a sandstone block from a quarry in the north of England. The head was completely encased, ruling out the possibility that it had been driven in at some recent date. The block from which it came is approximately 360 million years old.
On 22 June 1844, The Times reported that a length of gold thread had been found by workmen embedded in stone close to the River Tweed. This stone too was around 360 million years old.
Astonishing though these dates may appear to anyone familiar with the orthodox theory of human origins, they pale in comparison with the dates of two further discoveries.
According to Scientific American, dated 5 June 1852, blasting activities at Meeting House Hill, in Dorchester, Massachusetts, unearthed a metallic, bell-shaped vessel extensively decorated with silver inlays of flowers and vines. The workmanship was described as 'exquisite'. The vessel was blown out of a bed of Roxbury conglomerate dated somewhat earlier than 600 million years.
In 1993, Michael A. Cremo and Richard L. Thompson reported the discovery 'over the past several decades' of hundreds of metallic spheres in a pyrophyllite mine in South Africa. The spheres are grooved and give the appearance of having been manufactured. If so, the strata in which they were found suggest they were manufactured 2.8 BILLION years ago.

(start of part 5) What are we to make of these perplexing discoveries? They cannot simply be dismissed. If even ONE of these discoveries is TRUE (and I believe that MANY if not ALL of these discoveries are TRUE), then it changes EVERYTHING that modern mainstream anthropologists THOUGHT they knew about the human species. (end)

he's about to get a reality tv star to become president of the United States

do you have a source for any of this?

He does. It's a book about OOParts (Out Of Place artifacts) I used to have a PDF copy, but lost it years ago.

>Second Law of thermodynamics
>With every energy transfer, the entropy (Chaos) of the universe increases.
Kek's power is continuously growing. Kek IS darkness; he cannot be stopped.