[WTF?] Buzzfeed Poll: Trump 97% 15.4 Million votes

Serious Questions:

1. How the fuck is this possible?

2. Is this a Joke?

3. Is this a Media tactic to later use the poll as "proof" of Trump's "Russian cyber army"?

buzzfeed.com/mrloganrhoades/who-are-you-voting-for-in-the-presidential-election?utm_term=.xkbDG2db6#.dvjxbyzlG

archive.is/CfUTW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJhDKf4lVHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

somebody forgot to turn of their bot

I really hate Clinton

I think this one is a false flag

It means that one of you fuckers left their bots on overnight.

Hillary is widely despised, her events attract more protesters than attendees, vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=YJhDKf4lVHU

Kek, it was an aussie

Buzzfeed knows its a script for a poorly coded poll, but that script has doubled their site views.

AYO DIS IZ CTR

DONALD TRUMP AINT FIT TO BE PREZZINDENT BECUZ:

he racist
he hates da bitchez
he iz like a nazi frog
he be fightin 4 wite power
HE SAYED HE GON DEPORT ALL DA MEXICANS

nigga, HE MOTHAFUCKIN HITLER

VOTE 4 HILLARY
SHE GON SAVE SAVE ALL DA NIGGAZ AND DA BITCHES
SHE GON SAVE THE WORLD n SHEEIIIIT

it goes up like 100k votes every 10 minutes. kek

It's always an Aussie...

topkek.

Essentially, all the polls except CNN that indicated Trump won the debate made the leftists super butthurt. They are therefore convinced there is a Russia-backed TIDF ballot-stuffing all the online polls.

1. Bots
2. No
3.possibly

I think we should be prepared for Clinton vote brigading for the next debate. I wonder if it would be better to have bots vote Clinton to the top in every poll by huge margins? Fits the corrupt media narrative better.

kek

Honestly, probably this.

There's only 15 million people in the USA?

Hahahahahhahahahaha

>bots

retards

Isn't it funny how if the poll was overwhelmingly Clinton they would trumpet these polls to the heavens saying she won? Now they're saying their poll was rigged when they didn't even bother to secure it in the first place.

>An Aussie did this

RIP his data limit.

I should save this...im black and my niggas keep saying these same things...lol your meme is reality my friend...

>U.S. needs Trump
>Hillary = Globalist.

false flag to pump kikefeed traffic. and maybe feed the 'russian hacking' narrative.

They're retarded and let the same IP's vote over and over
considering that it's buzzfeed most likely only 71k people actually voted

Top Kek

You know you can totally check the archives for the poll out-jew the jews threads, right?

Why not use the bots to make one of those polls 20 million pro Clinton to see what actually happens?

The votes are tied to IPs tho.

>oh no, the poll shows something we don't agree with, fast, write a comment saying it's not representative

Liberals everybody.

Hillary and her supporters probably won't stop gloating over it until the end of the election.