Much kek

Swedish police turns cocky immigrant to cucked immigrant. Kek.

youtu.be/n_Qs-Gtm6Nw

i don't even know how the police even understood a words of what they're saying

These immigrants are patriots. Standing up to authority is what it's all about.

This is pathetic, how badly would the officer be fucked if they went full American Police and beat the shit out of the guy for speaking to them like that?

maybe they are not retards like you ?

because i don't understand skånska mixed with niggrish? ok.

Anything less than putting the migrant shit to his knees immediatly and shoot him in the back of the head makes the police a bunch of cucks IMO

Your opinion is shit.

In North America, that guy would have been stomped way before he pulled his pants down.

I must say, I have been very, very impressed with police in Hong Kong. They are large and in charge, and 100% on the side of the people.

Here we all work together against the bad guys. Policing here is really, really good.

Hong Kong cops deserve a major shout out. They are some of the best. Straight up.

Respect

They would probably be charged with the assault since use of force wouldn't be justified. That said, the only chance of a conviction would however be if it was caught on camera.

Do Americans enjoy licking the boots of their police force or do they see the problem with a police force that uses violence just because someone pisses then off?

shut the fuck up sven, your country has gone to shit and here you are amongst us autists, shitposting day in and day out.

fucking nordic cuck

LEL.

t 60%

Hong Hong is one of my favorite cities. Haven't had any encounters with the police, but it seems like a very well functioning city.

>"You almost went over the limit but I saved you."
>"T-thank you so much for saving me m-mister!"
>"Okey, now suc mah diq real quik and we'll be on our way"
>*suc diq*
>"T-thank you so much mister"
>"Ahhh, good werk! You're free to go wherever you want Malmo is free!"

>police
>charged with assault

Yeah, nah.

Nice greentext

Haha I want to live in Sweden now.

Even niggers in the U.S. only do that from a distance and within a group.

Jesus, Sweden.

This actually hurts to watch.

No wonder the police are quitting.

We're like 70% swedish at this point

The worst would have been:

'Excuse me sir, do you have an ID card? No? Are you here on holiday? Do you have your passport sir?'

'OK thank you. Please enjoy Hong Kong and have a nice day.'

Not for nothing, but if the police ever needed help here, I would not hesitate to jump in and ask them what they needed. They are really good peeps.

Because the police here are pieces of shit that threaten people for no reason? Why the fuck would you view a nanny/police state in a positive light, ever? Fuck you.

that's fucking embarrassing lmao

I'm sorry Europe but your police are gay.
They didn't even shoot him, what are you paying taxes for?

Yeah yeah we get it. You're a sellout whore who sucks the dick of authority.

Hey Muhammed... i didn't know you were invited?

Is it boot licking to see a problem with disrespecting a representative of the state, when the civilian was the aggressor? Yes, obviously there's a problem with our police escalating situations, but would you like to be spit upon by people you work to protect? Some people honestly deserve a good ass beating from time to time. Sure you see this in your own country

you sound upset nigger, maybe you should head back to somalia.

Muhammed
or ancap?

both are equally retarded

Because the police officer put that drunk fuck in his place. He could be cocky at someone else on the street and possibly hurt someone. With the police officers presence, he is less likely to do something.

>guy mocks police
>pulls pants down
>police have a chat tell him to behave
lmao what a joke

Fuck off with divide and conquer shit kike, you two are brothers, and you don't have a say since you aren't in a really better situation, cuckold.

Checked, just like I would like to check your chin.

I'd show the cop your post, he'd give me the nod, and then I'd break your jaw, all because you asked me to.

Have you ever had sex with a girl?

he projected masculinity and thusly the immigrant was cucked.
You americans don't understand masculinity. you think the police gangraping a criminal is masculine, it's feminine.

If you can make a man submit with only words you are the true alpha.

>Swede talking about masculinity

BTFO

Use of force is always justified against nigger animals. The intentional division between poor whites and minorities is what helps the rich thrive.

I would be uncomfortable with authority that uses force arbitrarily. Yes, some deserve to get their ass kicked in my opinion. But I think it should be the law rather than someone's opinion that governs when it is acceptable for the police to use force.

It probably seems like a bigger problem than it is in reality to me since we only hear about the corrupt cops and the cops that abuse their position.

>a fucking swede
>lecturing about masculinity
has Cred Forums gone too far?

you forgot to turn off your proxy, burger. kek.

I'm not even going to make the joke out of pity, but try not to set yourself up that easily, paco.
Yeah fuck individual sovereignty, private property, and free markets. Authority and supression for the win! Kill yourself, insect.

>You americans don't understand masculinity
look at your flag

You're saying you're masculine too then?

why don't get fucked you little chez bitch? We've cucked you for thousands of years and we'll do it again.

Du är så pinsam, Sven.

Boy, you Swedes sure do hate each other. Do you guys ever go outside and socialize?

>devil's bible

fugg

gib back!

Can't wait until i get to hang every last one of you niggers on DOTR.

Gustavus Adolphus ftw

Bara svenskar kommer hängas, bög.

Go home Ahmed. I would personally volunteer the SECOND a police told me to violently deport some shitskin or leftist like you.

I notice some Americans getting upset ITT

Let me be your daily reminder that America is a 60% white* country. Cuckbantz has its place on Cred Forums, but I don't get why Americans join in. Any European country, even Sweden or France, is majority White - by a large percentage. We're talking minority White status in about 50 years, but keep in mind that the far Right is gaining in popularity all over Europe so it's never gonna happen. In Sweden, SD is the most popular party in all the latest polls. Deportation has already begun here, and countries such as Poland, Czech Republic and Hungary barely have any minorities

*Arabs and North Africans count as White in America, effectively making the US minority White.

Muhammed bin Ladin confirmed

Lycka till, svarting.
Daily reminder that you fled your country and had to come to big daddy sweden to even survive.
your mom and dad were cucks who abandoned their homeland to come here.

You are of an inferior lineage.

I will take great enjoyment when the time comes and I get to slay every last person in your cancerous lineage.

Your DNA will be removed from this world.

Try it. Seriously. We need more things like this to happen so that the Swedish people finally wake up.

Woah, they seriously count arabs and N-africans as white?

Det är lugnt allihop, jag har kontaktat SÄPO

I'm a libertarian, dipshit.

Trust me on this. The only reason he was not thrown in jail is because there was a camera there. If it was not a camera there they would drag him away and beat the living shit out of him. Phonebooks are really usefull for that. Just lay the book on them and start beating them. Ken Ring. A swedish rapper said this was common and some police that have quit have confirmed this.

Yes. Nobody knows the exact percentage of actual Whites in the US, but they'll soon be Brazil-tier

We're in totally different situations. The US never had a chance. Sweden has!

Which is yet another reason for why authority is inherently bad.

Phone books? Those police officers don't look like they are in their eighties..

Arabs are a panethnicity. There are white arabs.

Stop being such a racist.

kill yourself, retarded ancap fag.
you are such a joke

kill yourself, retarded statist fag
you are such a joke

Längtar.

100k islamistiska facister. 8M svenskar.

Välkomnar fighten. Hade varit trevligt att få göra Göteborg starkt igen.

True. So we should have police watching our every move so no criminal acts happen? You are just an fascist retard. It would only end up with the elit using police as an hitsquad for people that might opose them while the elit do all sort of shit. This is how every police state ends up. Being for a police state is a globalist dream. Why don't you just put a tracker inside you now so the obama regim can follow your everymove. It's exactly the same thing you want so go and be a good government slave.

Message to the eternal danes in this thread: I remember a Danish documentary that supposedly had Danish Muslims go undercover and film their candid interactions with other Muslims in Denmark. There was no English translation at the time I remember seeing it, was one made for it? Is there a link to it? Thanks

>Ken Ring. A swedish rapper
A swedish rapper that tried to agitate the crowd to "rape the princess" when doing a concert outside the Royal castle.

That nigger deserves the phone book.

typical. repeat after me autists like yourselves should off themselves. Cant you think for yourself, Sven?

Muslimske pigers dagbog?

if they're such patriots they should go back to their country

No there aren't. White = european ancestry, and it's even more strict than that. Do you think white is a matter of color? Then there are white asians as well, dipshit.

best part is that he's states reason for his "outburst", as he put it, was because the swedish government let him down.

It's always whiteys fault.
Doesn't matter the country or continent.
It's ALWAYS whiteys fault.

Never said he did not deserve it. Just explaind how the police work when they are tired of some people. Best part is when they drive the hoodrats out in the woods and just leave them there to walk home several miles in the cold.

i've heard about this but i might be confusing it with the English documentary when they did was in the mosque and filmed.

I'd fucking go down and praise the lord if we suddenly had a police state instead of the leftist brown rape-soup we have now.

you're being deliberately obtuse contranian, hang yourself

nigger even spelled police the right way, he's a genius

Im sure the angry swedes respect the idea of sweden and want to keep it a healthy vibrant society.

You would wish that to all crash down just so shitskins can freely abuse true citizens?

Eritrea and Tanzania are free for you to immigrate if you wish to live a life of lawless anarchy.

Silly niggerlover

Because he's against the evil and outdated fraud called monarchy? Yeah let's give money to symbolically place the descendant of pieces of shit that put down our peasant ancestors above all of us.
I don't care for you. Go away insect.
If they have Swedish citizenship they're swedish.
>White = european ancestry
Then that's a retarded metric. Arbitrary continental bullshit. Further, I wasn't going by skin color. There are caucasoid arabs. Asians are mongoloids, and are hence, not white.

That was lame af

Whats wrong with a police state?

that louis ck on the bottom always makes me crack up

kom då din lilla fitta

släng runt din vikt där ute i verkligheten, så vi får se hur kul det blir för er i slutet

din lilla pajas apa

Eritrea and Tanzania aren't anarchy societies. They're inherently authoritarian.
That's a stupid question. Research what a police state is, and if you still don't see why it's bad you should kill yourself.

> Because he's against the evil and outdated fraud called monarchy?
Let's rape everyone we don't like? Typical nigger behavior.

>If they have Swedish citizenship they're swedish
Right.... Pic related.

>If they have Swedish citizenship they're swedish.
If a mouse is born in a stable is it a horse?

Nationality moron. Your stupid analogy can off itself.

You are the epitome of the person that ruined Sweden. I sincerely hope that you are a teen, then you will hopefully grow out of this. If not, then I think Sweden would be better off if you died, honestly.

Fucking specify then you baiting retard. Obviously people aren't going to default their reading to "citizenship".

Those guys to his right look so jewish

He was probably not serious. But yeah, figuratively, fuck 'em. I hate the royal family.
see

What are you even doing on pol you libtard nigger?

Om du är så tuff varför gör du inget för att fixa sverige istället för att skräp posta?

That's probably a photo of when the "free chicken for BLM riots" deal was closed.

sluta särskriva, sär

I'm a Kurd currently living in a racially foreign country. What do you think, should I move to Sweden and join up with you my Caucasoid brothers?

I don't really care if 'GYdYEePA' hates me for being an individualist.
Why the fuck would I specify, whore? That's the only thing that's relevant. Take this as a lesson to stop obsessing over ethnicity, dipshit.
I'm not a liberal.

Stick till nordkorea då. Va fan gör du ens här? Är du en sådan där svenska motståndsrörelse tönt? Seriöst. Jag hatar vänstern av hela mitt hjärta men skulle hellre låta dom ha makten än att någon blöjnazist ska få inflytande.

>he translates meme words

cringe

tilltala mig ej, tack så hjärtligt

Please do hypothetical kurd. The more the merrier. Ethnic swedes are too retarded to procreate anyways.

Instämmer.

That funny fucking mexican

You know this already, but nationality obviously isn't directly related to citizenship. You can be a citizen without being part of the nation (as is obvious in many parts of Sweden).

this is not an ancap forum. go jerk off with your fellow ancap retards on reddit.

Well, if we can convince their women to procreate with other Caucasoids, then at least it's not race-mixing.

THAT FUCKING IMAGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dom är fascister som drömmer om ett samhälle för dom tror att dom inte skulle själv drabbas av det för dom är så jävla korkade att dom tror att alla tänker som dom. SMR, nordfront och alla dom där smygbögarna som grupprunkar över sin ariskhet är fan värre än muslimerna. Slår vad om att dom är finniga tonåringar mest som blivit duperade utav bittra gamla gubbar.

Individualist? Do you think that's what you are? You are a conformist labeling yourself as a rebel, like that pathetic excuse of a man Bretner.

Our Ethnicity is what made Sweden the great nation it was, our ancestors built this nation with their blood and sweat and you are pissing it away for the benefit of being able to suck more muslim cock.

har du tagit tid att läsa vad NMR's politik står för? Eller är du ännu en oinformerad idiot med en syl i vädret

NMR är botemedlet Sverige behöver.

L M A O

Jag vill ha ett samhälle där vi INTE ligger i topp för våldtäkter (och kom inte med det där satans "rapporteringsfrekvens"-tjafset), ett samhälle där man känner sig säker att gå ut på natten var fan man än befinner sig, ett samhälle där militären är en fungerande organisation, där sjukhusen inte har månader och månader av väntetider på grund av nedskärningar, ett väl fungerande jävla samhälle.

Det KUNDE vara så, om vi bara sparkade ut alla bidragstagande parasiter. Har du varit ute i stan under arbetstid i exempelvis göteborg? Det KRYPER av arbetslösa invandrare, säg inte mig att det inte kostar oss en förmögenhet.

You should go back to Kurdistan.

based Norseman.

if every Swede checked their shit like this cop, these mongrels wouldn't be so out of control.

Our ethnicity did not do shit you retard, I don't know how your body works but my skinncolor did not do shit. What built this nation was the people of sweden comming together and said "let's fix this".
You can call me whatever you wan't you diaper nazi wannabee. Fuck Betnér! Bill Hicks wannabe.

Now go and jerk of to a picture of police boots that you wish was licking right now because you are the one openly asking to kiss boots. You are probably a retard in real life, have never had a girl or she dumped you for a nigger. That's how pathetic you guys are. Niggers have more worth than you fucking diaper nazis. I swear to god you are just like the idiots that dreams of communism.

Our collective genepool gave us the ability to do what we did.

I'm a married man and ex-member of Mensa.

Officially, you're wrong. Also, fuck 'the nation'. You can go live in an anthill if you want to be a mindless automaton who wants to fit into 'the nation'
Suck a dick, bitch.
>Our Ethnicity is what made Sweden the great nation it was
Prove it.

you're arguing with an angsty teenager, just thought I'd let you know

Did you get triggered, sunshine?

idiot, culture is a function of ethnicity. your shared values, language, customs, laws, etc. all derive from the fact that you were homogeneous. that is, you were all of the SAME ancestry and social foundations.

without this, your culture dies. period. destroy the people, you destroy the culture. you cannot displace yourselves with foreigners in your own land and expect your culture to remain.

I have only historical proof and proof by association. Look what white people have accomplished compared to other races (excepting asians, they are good as well). Look at our genetically WAY higher average IQ.

cuck lvl: 110
artifact ability - just cuck my shit up: unlocked

Har aldrig sagt att jag inte heller vill ett sådant samhälle också. Är bara så förbannat jävla less på nazister som ger media mer krut på sin kvarn

Är garanterat äldre än dig så vet gott och väl vad dom där skit organisationerna som använder unga osäkra människor som du till att vara deras nyttiga idioter. Det enda ni gör är bort er själva och sitt inte här och försök intala dig själv att ni har något stort stöd utanför era jävla grupprunksforum. Seriöst. Stick från landet till någon diktatur för det är exakt det ni vill ha. Oavsett va som står på eran hemsida så säger era medlemmar en helt annan sak. Speciellt här så det är inte svårt att missförstå vad ni vill.

Nah, we Caucasoids should stick together. Like the Swede said, both Swedes and Middle Easterners are the same race.

>I'm a married man and ex-member of Mensa.
Lol you got married? That makes me seriously doubt your mensa membership.

Yes, I know, I was about the same once, I really hope that's the case.

The only reason you're here is because of welfare. Fuck off back to Kurdistan.

Do you even have Children or are you content to piss everyone else's cultural inheritance away because you have no future.

Croatian police let migrants into a Serb old graveyard, in an attempt to humiliate us probably. Or possibly even our own retard police

So you basically don't have proof?

>I'm a married man and ex-member of mensa
Bullshit and damagecontrol.
Great defence, you really got me there. Now argue my points as an adult if you are one instead of speculate my age.

Det jag, och förmodligen de flesta snubbar här som säger att vi vill sätta en kula i pannan på alla negrar, egentligen vill, är att vi nu stänger gränserna, börjar systematiskt deportera folk som inte ska vara här (arbetslös, hemlandet numera i fred, kriminell osv) ner till en behändig nivå, och sen hålla den där medans vi fortfarande har VETTIG invandring som t ex begränsad arbetskraftsinvandring, invandring pga äktenskap osv.

Invandring och att ta hand om flyktingar är inte fel, så länge invandringen tillför landet något och att flyktingarna bara är här under en BEGRÄNSAD tid och ej i sådana massiva mängder att vi inte ens har plats eller pengar att husera dem.

Go back to Mongolia. Once Western Eurasia forms a Caucasoid Union we will drive all racial foreigners out.

>Gibs proof that immigrants with a vastly lower iq than that of the host country will be anything but a blessing to the country

Listen, the police in America are an extension of the will of the people who live here. They have the option to go full force because we want them to have that ability-- so they can use it against people who want to fuck things up for everyone.

Det håller jag helt med om och håller helt med om att man ibland vill låta kulorna flyga men det är oftast i affekt.
Problemet är att alla nazister som ska springa och visa upp sig och jävla pajja allt som kanske lett till mer begränsning av invandringen. Fredde stog ju för fan och sa rakt ut. "Vi in fler för att jävlas med er".
När man såg uppdrag granskning avsnittet och deras egna kanaler fattar jag aldrig hur dom inte förstår hur mycket dom sjuter sig själv i foten.

The point of a "nation" is to have a society without unnecessary friction. Our nation really allow for much individual freedom, but some things are not part of Swedish behavior. Rape and robberies of senior citizens are examples of behavior that is not swedish and if that is the mold I need to conform to in fine with that.

In what universe would that happen lmao even Somalis could be considered Caucasian yet they are one of the worst people on the face of this planet. They are Africans, think like Africans, and act like Africans.
Again, fuck off back to Kurdistan, you have no business in Europe and you know nothing about the people of Europe.

Having children is a stupid. The world is overpopulated as it is. Which is why immigration > raising the birth rate.

do you have a better explanation as to how a unified culture between millions of people actually develops?

if it isn't from common ancestry, what could it possibly be from?

Why were you thrown out? Did you become retarded?

you have to be a troll
this some how-to-be-a-libtard-troll 101 stuff

You are stupid. the people that come to your country keep having Children whether you do or not.

this faggot actually wants his race to die out and be replaced by mongrel shitskins.

fuck you, asshole. I understand Hitler now. you've successfully turned me into a fascist.

He shat himself as soon as the policeman put hand on his shoulder
TOP KEK

Understand how triggered I am to go through the effort of doing this.

RIP my sides

Tyranny of the retarded majority? Fuck that shit in the ass until dead.

Tyranny of cuck minority is much worse

Dude. My culture will never die because the niggs leave the north faster than they get here. My culture is in the woods and on my farm. If i told you what the green party and social democrats wanna do with the museum's here you are gonna have a headache. They have practically denied we even had a culture and Mona Sahlin (swedish hillary) once said we was jealus on the "refugees" on their culture. I'm just gonna work for myself untill all this guilt by assosiation is calming down. Have enough problems keeping my chickens and ducks safe from beggers that the police ignore.

Nigger get the fuck out of here

Holy shit that image is brilliant.

No, they start to have less children than their previous generations. They become a part of the culture, through assimilation, and even if that doesn't happen, enough integration happens for them to be affected.

Does not mean you are smart. It's a number on a paper that gives a hint that you are smart. It's how you use that makes you smart. Being an insecure shit that needs to prove shit to random people you don't even know show you are not that smart. You are just desperate for attention.

Kek, this is great. I'm stealing this.

Yes, look at all the well assimilated first and second, especially second, generation muslims and africans in Sweden. Were you homeschooled or something?

>If they have Swedish citizenship they're swedish.

No they're not. That just mean they have a Swedish passport, they are still 100% mudrace

It is proof of the words I wrote, not the ones you wrote, no.

>
Because he's against the evil and outdated fraud called monarchy? Yeah let's give money to symbolically place the descendant of pieces of shit that put down our peasant ancestors above all of us.

No hes just a dumb nigger that wants to rape.

it's the Gustav Einarsson dude that comments on every Cred Forums-tier video on youtube, playing the character of a swedish kekold

I don't know why, he's really really dedicated, must get off on it

Well... That guy would have his whole face re-arranged and all ribs cracked just from the "drive" to the precinct, and then some wet towel and newspaper treatment...

Or in some smaller cities / a decade back - never heard from again.

Except they don't assimilate because there are too many. So many they form their own communities in fact and to make matters worse Swedes don't have enough Children to ensure that they will assimilate.

Even in France third Generation immigrants still don't assimilate but morons like you are full speed ahead.

I don't know, I haven't autisticly obsessed over that issue. Your country is multiracial, and it's the best on earth though, so what does that say?

spotted the refugee

I don't have to get married to understand how stupid it is. I've read enough mgtow posts on reddit to understand the issue.

Seems like a pretty nice cop. The police here would've definitely searched him and run him for warrants after he bragged about running away from police multiple times.

A good thing that your cuck genes will die with you. Natural selection at its finest. it will just take a generation to clean up the mess you made instead of a war.

Bullshit there were countless African students in Yugoslavia and none have been tortured or dissappeared.

I'm a libertarian not a liberal.

I'll just go out of my way to donate a shit ton of sperm then ;)

You aren't Mensa you are untermensa women won't want your sperm lmao.

They should capture his little sister and torture her in front of him. If he wants to be a gangster he should have gangster shit happen to his family

left wing libertarian at best

probably an ancom tbqh senpai

You are literally spewing the state sponsored ideology.

I have top quality dna, bud. I'm pretty much superior.

>This is pathetic, how badly would the officer be fucked if they went full American Police and beat the shit out of the guy for speaking to them like that?

Kek. American police would've called back-up and a dozen scared cops would've been hiding behind their cop cars like "D-d-don't c-c-ome any closer!!!! Y-y-y-ou a-a-re threating our lives, brown man!!!!" and then they would've shot the guy because they were too scared to handle it like real men.

You are retarded for real.

It's a coincidence. I just happen to agree with them on that single issue. Or do you just want me to be mindlessly contrarian.

I'm pretty sure you're projecting.

If you're a troll or a shill, 8/10. Enjoy your shekels you traitor.

If you're native Swede you're a disgrace to the west and to liberal principles you claim to uphold, because you're actively undermining them.

If you're a mudslime, then may you face death from fire.

I like his opinion

I'm talking about this kind of behavior not going after minorities... I flipped my finger to a cop at 15 years of age, guy grabbed it and broke it and kept on going...

It's the second option, and i'm a libertarian.

You like shit and you're shit.

They are literally going to overthrow you cucks when they infiltrate the military, police and import enough guns under their womens hijabs

You swedes are the cocky brits of 1776

You literally have 1 hope and only 1 hope

Here we have Carabinieri (military police). They are absolutely brutal, they will stop and search you even if you look at them funny.
Doing so with them in the middle of the street is basically suicide. Especially if you are an immigrant.

American cops have nothing on them. When our guys are around you just behave

Remember the 6 million upvotes

Almost as nice as Japanese police

Yakuza kill bad guys in their sleep too and make it look like suicide

Asians do authority much better

>Swedish police

A couple weeks ago they shot a guy.

When will the Swedish racism end???

>le disarmed meme
not all of europe is the uk

>I'm 15 years old
Fixed that for you

Those aren't semi-automatic AR15's and body armor though

>semi automatic ars

They are semi automatic whatevers, and bolt action
gun ownership isn't rare here
nothing special about the ar15

also

body armour?
That isn't regulated
kek

Well stock up and wait for Pewdiepie to give the order the

>congo green
lost

Who gives a fuck about your black rifles in europe any way ?
We have Sigs and HK's to lust about and so much ex-yugo junk we're set for a few decades of constant war...

anyone who isn't dark indigo is disarmed
t. American with 8 firearms and planning on getting another soon

>Those aren't semi-automatic AR15's and body armor though

That's a meme, retard. We can own AR-15s but not arbitrarily. If you want to own a civilian gun you need a hunting license. If you want a military gun you need to be competitive shooter/member of a shooting club.

You CAN own them though. All it takes is a bit of effort. When you look at the numbers American gun owners per capita doesn't differ much from Sweden, the big difference is that your gun owners buy a shitload of guns.

t. colorblind

While I wouldn't object to him getting the shit beaten out of him, I think being humiliated and shitting his pants in front of his "friends" after he made sure to be the biggest edgelord imaginable isn't the worst outcome either

I'll believe your story if you mail me snus.

Sitting and leaning on tombstones. This is why the muzzies are cursed. Holy fuck that's disrespectful.

Kom då lakritstomte

>Är garanterat äldre än dig så vet gott och väl vad dom där skit organisationerna som använder unga osäkra människor som du till att vara deras nyttiga idioter. Det enda ni gör är bort er själva och sitt inte här och försök intala dig själv att ni har något stort stöd utanför era jävla grupprunksforum. Seriöst. Stick från landet till någon diktatur för det är exakt det ni vill ha

Vad har detta med saken att göra? Har du eller har du inte läst deras politik manifest? Om inte, varför ska någon värdera din åsikt? Hur gammal du är styrker inte ditt argument, och dina påhopp får dig att framstå som smått rubbad.

Sen att dra över alla med en kamm som du gör här
>Det enda ni gör är bort er själva och sitt inte här och försök intala dig själv att ni har något stort stöd utanför era jävla grupprunksforum.
>Speciellt här så det är inte svårt att missförstå vad ni vill.

Är ett pinsamt sett att resonera. Du skriver mycket, men inget av substans eller värde. Ännu en idiot med en syl i vädret, som jag sa.

hare gött nu gubben

God's work man. God's work.

you don't know your geography fucking arab.
Also how is Syria unarmed when there is a total civil war with "people" guerillas having their own tanks ?
this map represent nothing , and you don't know how to get a gun in the black market which can be cheaper than buying a new one.

I was refferign to the fact that that map has 0 regions with the color green.