TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

Polls have spoken. He got stumped in the debate. It is what it is.

Queen HRC will ascend to the throne and Drumpf will fuck off to twitter to write about how rich he is and make petty tweets at celebrities who are better than him. Keep crying reddit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6MubunsD-7g
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/09/30/usa-today-thinks-trump-is-so-unfit-for-the-presidency-that-it-just-wrote-a-historic-anti-endorsement/
youtube.com/watch?v=eUneVbNsPK8
youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2Ed50MNBM
youtu.be/EhXrRIC_EAw
hangthebankers.com/clinton-corruption-10-facts-clinton-foundation/
disneytermsofuse.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Iger#Personal_life
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/co/colorado_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5974.html
youtu.be/GfI9Ojvrijo
archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/gUpFa
archive.is/T8fLB
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/Artyt
archive.is/4qn4U
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/VB7Eh
archive.is/JgKAI
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PRAISE THE PRINCESS

HAIL HER HIGHTESTNESS

He really fucking needs to win Florida to even stand a chance

Florida + Colorado = Winning

Kek be with her

Trumptards on suicide watch, lmao fuck kek familia

Sage

>yfw you realize trump hasn't started blitzing ads

And Nevada Even Florida + Colorado won't cut it he's also fucking unlikely to win Colorado

> Florida blue

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> in b4 CTR links me some Florida (((poll))) implying hypothetical numbers somehow beat actual votes

Waaah waaaah waaaah my Trump safe space!!! Waaaaah!!

(is) (a) (faggot)
>reddit
Are you even in the right site, dumbass?

Not sure why Florida is blue. Been seeing a lot more Trump support around here.

I can't wait for his ad blitz.

youtu.be/6MubunsD-7g

Hillary got BTFO in Florida and Ohio primaries.
North Carolina will not go blue

Virginia is a swing state not fucking NC REEE STOP THIS MEME

Hillary got BTFO by bernie and Trump in New Hampshire primaries.

If there's no evidence to back it up, you can say whatever you want. FL is getting more and more blue, and yes, POLLS show it to be happening. Put your fingers in your ears and deny all you want., but the good thing about things based in fact is that they're true whether or not you believe them.

He already won the early voting quite handily, faggo

What the fuck are you even saying? My image shows indisputable facts, as well as the state department website where you can verify them.

I know you're getting paid to post but are you smoking meth?

YASSSS KAWEEEEEEEEN

>Hillary got BTFO by bernie and Trump in New Hampshire primaries.
Hillary was running against Bernie, not Trump. She crushes Trump head-to-head now that Bernie's out of the picture.

>"NC will not go blue"
[citation needed]

Sorry Trumpers, but that 67% chance of winning has been growing ever since Trump got shredded to little orange pieces in the debate. You're going to lose, and you need to start acting like an adult before it happens, because you're going to look like a fucking baby if you keep acting the way you are now.

>Florida
>blue
He's winning in early voting, a system designed to make Dems win. He's got Florida locked in.

Kill yourself CTR shill faggot

>implying early voting is counted as a separate thing from just "voting"

Your image shows a current total in present ballot requests, which is factored into the 538 model OP posted. Keep denying what's actually happening, though.

Hey guy, I found the 400 pound cyber!

Hillary will "win" the same way she always wins

stealin votes like its going out of style

>pre-emptive excuses
at least you've come to terms with your senpai's inevitable humiliation :^)

>100k votes.
>"Quite handily"

To be a Trump supporter, you have to take the strange stance of being glass-half-empty about the state of our country, but a glass-half-full approach about your candidate. Must be hard to get through life with all the cognitive dissonance causing such anxiety.

>le fatty fat right-winger drumpfkeen maymay

Friendly reminder to sage when replying to obvious spam demoralization threads.

For newfriends, writing "sage" in the options field of your post makes it so that your reply doesn't bump the thread to the top of the catalog, thereby keeping it visible longer. The best course of action when dealing with such threads is to just ignore them, but if you must reply, always sage.

>the country is headed in the wrong direction
>people will vote for someone who will head it in a different direction
>these beliefs are mutually exclusive
Nope, thanks for correcting the record, buddy ;)

hes not my senpai but i like to believe that hes not just another puppet of you know who

>seriously who invites the fucking Clintons to sit front row at your wedding
>FRONT ROW

But he's losing Nevada and Colorado, one more poll will push it to HRC, and hes already lost Florida.

It's manipulated by Clinton like everything else, are you surprised?

How come every time i put sage in the option field the post doesn't go thru? It gives me a connection error every time.

already lost Florida

Oh shit, I didn't realize it was November 8th!! I missed the vote!! Did he win???

Sorry I forgot my meme arrow

>

Look at you, you're adorable, faggot.
>saging intensifies

>he's butthurt that his thread isn't being bumped

>Nevada
Only in one of the last 5 polls.

>Colorado
He's winning by a slight margin, still no new poll after the debate.

>Florida
He's winning in early voting, and only down by 1 in the last poll. He has been winning in most polls in the last month or so.

Shills are frightened, they can't weaken our resolve, and it's killing faggots like you.

I'll piss on your corpse when you suicide in November. Btw, I'll bang your girl once you've killed yourself, lord knows she needs a real dicking for once in her life.

>Not sure why Florida is blue. Been seeing a lot more Trump support around here.

#JustBernoutThings

I'll just leave this here to help start the CTR suicides.

Oh man I'm gonna kill myself because Cred Forums autists raided internet polls. That worked so well for Ron Paul in 2012 that showed him with AHMAAAAZING support.

Meanwhile, in reality, every single betting market and poll analyst shows that he clearly lost the debate. Keep hugging your knees and pointing to them internet polls, though. You're just adding to my eventual collage reveal. I'll be here for months on end rubbing in the asshurt.

>completely retarded observation
>not even addressing the point in the post you replied to

HOLY SHIT, FAKE POLLS TO COUNTER OUR REAL POLLS!

(((Silver)))

Oh please Nate Neon please don't beat me too hard oh yes fucking niggers pound those low poll numbers into me yes correct my record

>THE POLLS I DON'T LIKE ARE FAKE BUT THE ONES I LIKE ARE ALL REAL AND 100% ACCURATE

LOVING EVERY LAUGH

>when it's trump leading it's totally fake
>when it's clinton leading it's 100% real
Great thinking there :^)

>implying you have balls after being frightened into voting for your new "savior"

Immediate post-debate polls are notoriously inaccurate. The actual reaction to a debate takes days, and... guess what? It's trending away from Trump.

God, Trumpers are fucking obnoxious. They cite any poll they can find that supports them, but as soon as it swings the other way, they're "rigged." Their candidate might be losing on merit, but they insist that either his opponent cheated, or that there's this invisible bloc of voters who will save them.

The same way Trumpers point to a picture of a rally to show anecdotal evidence that Trump is wildly more popular than he is.

That's right guys, just like Trump says, nothing's YOUR fault. It's always someone else.

>implying you aren't shitting your pants right now, being afraid of your job at ctr not existing anymore
:^)

Man the retards are out en mass today. Cant tell the difference betweem scientific and push polls

>ifunny.co
Fuck, I didn't realize that was on there.

See :^)

>Immediate post-debate polls are notoriously inaccurate.

Then why are you using polls that literally started on the day of the debate as if they're all more valid?

>project538
I herp, then i derp

HRC sounds like it should be the name of a debilitating disease.

>WARNING
>WARNING
>WARNING

CTR in full faggot mode

i bet that clinton will win with over 300 electoral votes

i'll bet any amount of money and i'll take as many bets as you guys can give me

i'm willing to give significant odds as well, depending on the size of the bet

the important thing is does Trump know he lost or does he think that the media is being dishonest?

>62 replies
>no awoo

Hit up predictit.com

They offer tons of prop bets on the electoral college.

Post your slip when you're done so I can add it to my collage of losers.

>does Trump know he lost

Praised. We look forward to your accession, Madam President. Kek wills it.

Novi is just filling up.

Who else is getting comfy?

Catboys > wolfgirls

(((USA Today))) thinks Trump is so ‘unfit for the presidency’ that it just wrote a historic anti-endorsement.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/09/30/usa-today-thinks-trump-is-so-unfit-for-the-presidency-that-it-just-wrote-a-historic-anti-endorsement/

>trips
>a leaf

What do I believe?

>tfw it starts tomorrow

>meme magic penetrates the dreamscape

youtube.com/watch?v=eUneVbNsPK8

SHILLARY CONFIRMED POSSESSED

LIKE TRUMP SAID SHE'S THE DEVIL

>factored into the 538 model

lol no, it's a poll faggotry model

No dubs, trips, quads for hill...

How The Trump-Clinton Debate Was Rigged

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2Ed50MNBM

It continues

MAGA

>these are Trump supporters

Why is there such a trend of stupidity and paranoia among the right that believe this silly boogeyman shit? Who the fuck even has time to slow down these videos to look for this stupid shit?

Holy shit I am so ashamed these people are in my country. Except for the cutie pie, these fat idiot hicks should be mowed down

youtu.be/EhXrRIC_EAw

Come on bill, jesus christ, you can shitpost on Cred Forums later

Sage

-

You’ve failed so far

Clinton corruption: 10 facts about the Clinton Foundation

hangthebankers.com/clinton-corruption-10-facts-clinton-foundation/

"Early voting" hasn't even finished

It's the same paranoia in the left that makes you believe in dumb shit like "white privilege" and "systemic racism/sexism"

How reliable are internet polls for gathering actual data?

That's the real question. We have an answer to real conducted polls IRL which is that they're ok, but definitely not anything precise.

Internet polls are bunk regardless of who they show on top, it's just trumpeters think that some internet polls mean anything is ridiculous.

I dont care what you fags think, I'm gonna miss Obama when he's out

>fivethirtyeight
>©2016 ESPN Internet Ventures
>The Walt Disney Company
>CEO Bob Iger
>Iger is co-chairing a fundraiser for Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign on August 22, 2016

these are just the facts
disneytermsofuse.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Iger#Personal_life

So every poll is rigged now except the ones you like? You do realize he'd been doing statistics a lot longer than ESPN got him. And the site has been almost perfect for the last 4 main elections going back to 2008. But whatever its da jews amirite

Nice argument. Silver is openly gay and therefore a giant fucking faggot. Silver has been criticized for inaccurate predictions.

>almost perfect for the last 4 main elections going back to 2008
so 2008, 2012, ????, and ???? ? where a fucking nigger was running

Bumping for Hillary

the midterm elections genius. I acknowledged he has had inaccurate predictions, because he makes forecasts based on aggregating polls, he can't actually see into the future. That being said, yes he has been almost perfect in terms of senate, and presidential state races. I don't see any rational argument you are trying to make here, silver is gay, and obama is black. I get it, you hate niggers and faggots. cool.

>Clinton goes up slightly in Florida
>Florida blue
>One of last five polls have Clinton up in Nevada
>Nevada blue
>Trump up in Colorado
>Colorado blue

Really makes you think.

>5 turdy 8 which is owned by iger
>relecting anything but a stilted kike reality in line with MSM narrative

Trumpslide incoming. Shills desperate.

oh man this level of assblastedness. I love this shit

K i l l

Y o u r s e l f

A n t i

A m e r i c a n

S c u m

>polls (((plus)))

Into the trash it goes.

cute!

Can we send Anders Bervik to a Hillary rally so that way he can get rid of the witch already.

>So every poll is rigged now except the ones you like?

No.

Every poll is rigged. Even the ones we like.

If you honestly don't think polling places know how to get the answer they want, you're incredibly naive.

>politico is a liberal media rag with no credibility
>supports right-wing claim by citing politico

wow is that the DNC hacker

Average CTR poster that put CTR on an online social media profile/online resume.

stop posting that jew poll

YESTERDAY
ALL MY TROUBLES SEEMED SO FAR AWAY

NOW IT LOOKS AS THOUGH THEY'RE HERE TO STAY

OH I BELIEVE
IN YESTERDAY

>Trump up in Colorado
(You)

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/co/colorado_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5974.html

Here (You) go, retard.

youtu.be/GfI9Ojvrijo

Here (You) go, retard

>literally quotes absentee voting numbers and cites it as red florida

Fuck off out of here Jamal

B-b-b-but he won early voting even though it hasn't even started!

>Trump didn't lose the debate!
>He only lost the debate because it was rigged!
????

>people whose entire careers on based on being correct would just make shit up
amazing delusion

>538
>nate shillver
>not looking at polls at all

This actually proves that the Weedman is there to sabotage Trumo. If it wasn't for Weedman Trump would have a shot at Colorado

>PPP

>Gravis
>Breitbart

>Even CNN says he's ahead

DARK MAGIC IS BEING USED TO GET DEAD PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR HILLARY. DO NOT DEFEND THIS WITCHCRAFT.

archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/gUpFa
archive.is/T8fLB
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/Artyt
archive.is/4qn4U
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/VB7Eh
archive.is/JgKAI
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT

>pre debate
You tried

>Trump has risen across the board after the debate in every poll that doesn't oversample dems by +10
>we should assume he went down because MSNBC said he will
t. Nate Helium

Please, feel free to share these 'uncucked' polls. Surely you're not just backpedaling now?

And remember, we're talking about Colorado here

The armies of Chaos and their heretical magic will fall before the imperium of man

>Mostly blogs

>Sourcing one Breitbart article
>Registered to vote
>No votes cast
>Doesn't say which party

>Sourcing CBS4
>Registered to vote
>Votes cast
>2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
>Doesn't say who for