SAM HYDE WAS RIGHT

dailycaller.com/2016/09/30/presidential-debates-admits-trumps-mic-was-messed-up/

>The Commission on Presidential Debates reported on Friday that there were in fact issues with Donald Trump’s microphone at the Debate Monday evening at Hofstra university in New York.

>Following the debate, Trump told the press that they “gave me a defective mic. Did you notice that? My mic was defective within the room,” CNN reports. Trump posed the question: “Was that on purpose?”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9x0eEWdK7aE
debates.org/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=69&cntnt01origid=27&cntnt01detailtemplate=newspage&cntnt01returnid=80
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the kikes know no limits

doubles affirm

No shit. This was obvious the moment the debate started. Trump does "business breathing"

It's a way to use breathing to stay calm and in command, everyone worth a shit does it constantly.

The sniffling is the exact same thing he does in every speech but mic'd differently

>The sniffling is the exact same thing he does in every speech but mic'd differently
Yes, that's the point.

>4 posts without the word drumpf

CTR on coffeebreak

Would a proper mic make him less of a racist biggot? DON'T THINK SO, DRUMPF BTFO!

I love how all of Sam's tweets sound like vague threats

fuck are you talking about?

>if Hillary wins we're gonna do something about it right? u know what i mean right?
>.@scrowder I will mee yout at times square tmrw. bring "the stuff". they will not know until it is to late
>.@mcuban also if u have a home or personal address i could mail a couple dozen copies of my book to that would be great just reply
>.@pattonoswalt Yo bro heads up you are getting too political, it's alienating some fans who just want you to be funny. Be careful bro peace

That explains the sniffles

He would defend himself to the death against Lena Dunham and John Oliver.

>Drumftard conspiracy theorists

It was da joos, right Cred Forums?

lmao

Does anyone have the cap of his tweets after the blockhead joe thing? The nasal calls and matisyahu I mean.

>parents wouldn't shut up about muh sniffles during the debate
feels good mang

I actually didn't even notice.

LOL DELUSIONAL DRUMPFTARDS, THINKING HE HE HAD A DEFECTIVE MICROPHONE JUST BECAUSE THEY ADMITTED HE HAD A DEFECTIVE MICROPHONE
POL BTFO
CHECKMATE ATHEISTS

Right on time.

wtf im voting for allah now

Just when will he be stopped?

Never noticed the defective mic

I never noticed that or a "sniffing". I have noticed that after he talks longer he does a little slurp thing and the end. Is that what this sniffing is?

how did you not notice him sniff a few times throughout? i just that he had a cold.

youtube.com/watch?v=9x0eEWdK7aE
all these badboys

Good lord.

Yeah, I mean I sound like that when my nose is a little stuffed. I don't see what the big deal is.

>capped 27s after posting
Nice proxy, Sam

His nose only sounds slightly stuffed, not enough to cause a gurgling of snot. The mic was definitely really sensitive.

Time to analyze the audio. Should be easy to see if Trump's audio was compressed or limited compared to Shillary.

dont you just love audio analysis?

They def did something did he have two mics or just her? Its fuckin weird

I've heard his breathing in tons of rallies, I thought people were referencing really sharp wet snorts caused by the drip but those don't exist

Well, you guys make a big deal out of Hilldawgs lifeless body being tossed into a van, why can't we make a big deal about being able to hear your guy inhale?

debates.org/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=69&cntnt01origid=27&cntnt01detailtemplate=newspage&cntnt01returnid=80

They probably lowered his audio so he would have to speak louder and project his voice, making him come off and loud and angry to the viewers.

They can flatten it so quiet sounds are loud, yet when he wants to project he really has to try.

This election is just so obviously rigged. He was probably already nervous and freaking out before the debate, then he gets up there and has to deal with Lester Holt and his biased bullshit, all while he was probably getting distracted and upset because his mic was fucked up the whole time. We should fucking revolt, I swear.

No revolts mr. Fbi/ctr man

That's what clinton would want

>We should fucking revolt, I swear.
Sure, my fellow irate citizen. We should bring assault weapons, bullet-proof vests and an ANFO-filled truck provided to us by a third party, to the next United States Presidential Debate. That sure would show them who's the boss. xD Am I correct?

Eventually they'll just have Trump killed.

The nose knows the limits, it's how angry you can stand to get until you holocaust the people getting you angry. It's a huge game and pass time for Jews, they've always done it. What they do is keep pissing off the native population until they are banned, and in the worst case, exterminated.

reee, they cant keep getting away with this

>Debate officials confirm Trump's complaints about sound

Conspiracy is the new label for sabotage.
Leftys are overplaying it though.