mediafire.com/convkey/38db/7c6ge5o537ymy6hzg.jpg?size_id=e
>South West Aleppo September 24
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cr1yBr9XEAAqksc.jpg:large
>North Hama September 24
pbs.twimg.com/media/CtH-AL3WAAABDRd.jpg:large

Developments Sept. 30
>US deploys troops near Aleppo City
>Explosive belt malfunction kills 16 ISIS terrorists
>Saudi Arabia could threaten to pull billions from US economy, hinder military base access
>No-fly zone would ‘require war with Syria and Russia’ – top US general
>U.S. weighs tougher response to Russia over Syria crisis: officials
>Kerry threatens to cut off all contacts with Russia over Syria, unless Russian and Syrian bombardment of Aleppo ends

South Front 29-9, US deploys soldiers dangerously close to Aleppo city - youtu.be/mpIvajib3fg
What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan) - youtu.be/JCy_zFSM498

Other urls found in this thread:

syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/sg-daily-event-maps/
youtu.be/pFZhDeOrxM8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3104859/US-Prison-camp-Iraq-accidentally-formed-ISIS-housing-radial-jihadists-allowing-organize-terror-group.html
globalresearch.ca/defense-intelligence-agency-create-a-salafist-principality-in-syria-facilitate-rise-of-islamic-state-in-order-to-isolate-the-syrian-regime/5451216
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/08/us-backed-moderate-free-syrian-army-factions-join-islamic-state-terror-group/
globalresearch.ca/logistics-101-where-does-isis-get-its-guns/5454726
en.zamanalwsl.net/readNews.php?id=5696
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11882195/US-trained-Division-30-rebels-betrayed-US-and-hand-weapons-over-to-al-Qaedas-affiliate-in-Syria.html
rt.com/shows/sophieco/259493-isis-terror-war-arms/
lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military
consortiumnews.com/2016/03/31/how-us-backed-war-on-syria-helped-isis/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/08/10/former_dia_chief_michael_flynn_says_rise_of_isis_was_willful_decision_of_us_government.html
truth-out.org/progressivepicks/item/33180-wikileaks-reveals-how-the-us-aggressively-pursued-regime-change-in-syria-igniting-a-bloodbath
moonofalabama.org/2016/09/todenhöfer-interview-with-al-nusra-commander-the-americans-stand-on-our-side.html
sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160926/1045706456/us-airstrike-daesh-army.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cOE4etGxiM8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3543984/Russian-jet-spirals-American-plane-erratic-aggressive-maneuvers-Baltic-Sea.htm
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3543984/Russian-jet-spirals-American-plane-erratic-aggressive-maneuvers-Baltic-Sea.html
twitter.com/ssysfakb/status/781776592183844864
southfront.org/large-group-of-russian-fighter-jets-is-ready-to-be-sent-to-syria/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
yandex.ru/images/search?text=Clarissa Ward Syria
youtu.be/Y2rR7lpxxlE
yandex.ru/images/search?text=гаяне чичакян
kenigtiger.livejournal.com/1555422.html
kenigtiger.livejournal.com/1555492.html
youtu.be/lx4GZ-rEwO0
liveleak.com/view?i=fd8_1430900709
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasputitsa
twitter.com/IraqiSecurity/status/780390123997396992
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3649649787&feature=iv&src_vid=m1ZWmHGCcEQ&v=U1h-q-q9Y-A
youtube.com/watch?v=W6syr1tjbgA
youtube.com/watch?v=zF5kIvbQPNo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3426369/The-lost-generation-Desperate-parents-reveal-hundreds-young-men-women-left-Kosovo-fight-ISIS-Syria.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1 FUCKING YEAR!

POST BEST /sg/ MEMES!

Old thread:

You're a bunch of retarded spoiled kids who know nothing about anything, I can't help myself but laugh when I read the utter BULLSHIT that you say

pak of m8

How much information am I missing out on if I just check the liveuamap every other day?

Congrats lads

(You)

Have a (You)

Assad will win and i will taste your sweet tears

you'll def get your bi-daily dose of jihadist appolgist bullshit if that's all you do

/sg/ for life

Wew this kids don't look so happy for a birthday
Actually no one looks happy

For one youre seeing a lot of misinformation or selective information because it is hoholmaps

If you want quick overviews of events you can also check our WordPress
Developments news posts:
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
Or daily event maps:
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/sg-daily-event-maps/

Leaf is truly dead tho.

New video from Novorossiya
Seems like they are training for a beach landing
Maybe they'll land on the other side of Mariupol? Nah, probably not, but still

youtu.be/pFZhDeOrxM8

my /sg/ folder says I saved this one exactly 1 year ago

Reminder that its one year ago today Russia intervened

what is the story behind these guys?

what role did they play during the /ug/ days? why do they support assad?

needs a (you)

Well, I always get a chuckle out of the USA announcements.

Thanks

Turk's are the niggers of Europe. They destroy everything with their inferior culture and habitats. A great way of thinking of Turk's is to think of Detroit before niggers (Byzantine Empire) and after niggers (modern day Turkey). The only nice parts of Turkey are its Christian and pre-Islamic remenants. Every year it becomes closer to Somalia.

>one year from now Syria won't exist and Assad will be dead
Really makes u think.

FUCKING KILOMEMES

Full version.

BIRTHDAY EXPLOSION

What that strange carrier at 2 41?

Colorado, since it's kind of related to your field, what do you think of the USS Gerald R. Ford?

Wikipedia says it ran into quite a bit of trouble during testing, especially with critical failure rates in the new catapult tech

best war series

episode 1 - maidan
episode 2 - novorossia
episode 3 - tba

fuck you gabe and your episodic content
you ruined everything

>when you randomly double click in your /sg/ folder

This happened a few weeks ago if I am not mistaken. Not sure why they decided to release the video now. I was told that beach landings take quite a bit of coordination. Something that the VSN has been trying to improve since Debaltsevo (which was pretty bad for the VSN too actually).

>US deploys troops near Aleppo City
Explain this meme please

>check our WordPress

You need some kind of degree in advanced autism to follow that thing.

Just look at almasdarnews.com, that's where 90% of the info comes from anyway.

Season 1 - Maidan
Season 2 - Novorossiya 2013/Mid-2014
Season 3 - Novorossiya Last Half 2014/Earlier 2015 (Misk 2 happened)
Spinoff - Syrian War

First ships of their class always have issues. They inevitably get fixed and the fix is applied to the Sister ships. The Ford is a major redesign of the Aircraft Carrier so this is to be expected.

dumping all my OCs

kek

a fair share of the info on my daily maps is not from al-Masdar though, also regularily disagreeing with al-Masdar when many other sources state different info

New tech especially things as revolutionary as the EMALS will take time to implement. So I wouldn't be worried. It could be solved quicker with a larger budget but that really hasn't been available since the Cold War. The F-22 was largely the same situation, it took double the time to bring the F-22 to operational status compared to legacy birds like the F-15 again largely because of financial issues. But the F-22 is performing remarkably now that it is in service.

Wait so how old is /sg/?

That makes sense. Reading about EMALS especially got me curious, so I thought some on here would know more about it

One year exactly

...Pastebin a shit... a shit!

>Military reasons

Russian faggets should get to bombinb ISIS instead of propping up this failing, genocidal regime which has lost all of it's legitimacy.

But of course they won't, because they don't actually give a shit about terrorism.

Hello, I am new to /sg/ can you spoonfeed me on the basic things?
For example,
are there any relations between ISIS and rebels?
Any direct unquestionable proof that some country support ISIS?

So did people not follow the war in Syria on Cred Forums before that?

Might be true of your maps but look at the "daily updates." There are 80 links to AMN in the last couple of weeks and other than embeds (half of which are posted on AMN too) nothing else.

Just point people to almasdar, it's easier.

where's the king autist at anyways?

we did, but not in such an organized fashion

I think over time a core group of people that had a continuing interest in the war remained, and then /sg/ started

1/2
Reminder that USA accidentally created ISIS.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3104859/US-Prison-camp-Iraq-accidentally-formed-ISIS-housing-radial-jihadists-allowing-organize-terror-group.html

Reminder that USA allowed ISIS to exist to isolate the syrian government.
>globalresearch.ca/defense-intelligence-agency-create-a-salafist-principality-in-syria-facilitate-rise-of-islamic-state-in-order-to-isolate-the-syrian-regime/5451216

Reminder that US-backed FSA fighters joined ISIS.
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/08/us-backed-moderate-free-syrian-army-factions-join-islamic-state-terror-group/
globalresearch.ca/logistics-101-where-does-isis-get-its-guns/5454726
en.zamanalwsl.net/readNews.php?id=5696

Reminder that US backed rebels share weapons to al Qaeda.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11882195/US-trained-Division-30-rebels-betrayed-US-and-hand-weapons-over-to-al-Qaedas-affiliate-in-Syria.html

Reminder that a great part of the weapons of ISIS come from US-backed rebels that sells them in the black market.
rt.com/shows/sophieco/259493-isis-terror-war-arms/
lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military

Reminder that US refused to do airstrikes to ISIS if the terrorists attacked syrian government territory, allowing them to take the ancient city of Palmyra.
consortiumnews.com/2016/03/31/how-us-backed-war-on-syria-helped-isis/

2/2

Remainder that US keeps supporting rebels knowing full well they are full of salafists, al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood.
realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/08/10/former_dia_chief_michael_flynn_says_rise_of_isis_was_willful_decision_of_us_government.html
truth-out.org/progressivepicks/item/33180-wikileaks-reveals-how-the-us-aggressively-pursued-regime-change-in-syria-igniting-a-bloodbath

Reminder USA has advisores embeded with al Nusra.
moonofalabama.org/2016/09/todenhöfer-interview-with-al-nusra-commander-the-americans-stand-on-our-side.html

Reminder USA bombed Syrian soldiers fighting ISIS
sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160926/1045706456/us-airstrike-daesh-army.html

Its basically a more efficient and safer option for launching the fighter then the current steam powered catapults. less moving parts too. If you've ever been on a "launch rollercoaster" its the same concept. The catapult is "on rails" that consist of a magnet that when applied power from the reactor launches the fighter.

Less moving parts and no need for controlling pressure means it can be operated longer, faster, and in theory be easier to repair. It also has WAY more specific force, meaning aircraft can be loaded with more fuel and ordinance safely.

>pastebin

what happened to that one guy, I forget from which country, who seriously fucking hated the pastebin and kept arguing against reading it?

Julian Assange made an statement about that, you might want to look at it.

>Its another edition of the Russia doesnt bomb ISIS meme
Thanks for contributing to the memes.

the Lithuanian guy

he made this one

See

youtube.com/watch?v=cOE4etGxiM8

there are exactly two types of Shia Clerics
1. The austere, old type with dark eyes and a long, white beard
See: Sistani, Khomeini

2. The slightly overweight, smug and self-aware, type (often wears glasses and has a shorter beard)
See: Nasrallah, Rouhani

Electrical systems are a bitch

of course his inspired me to make this and this

hence the flags in poor Minnesota-tan

this one kek's me every time

>when your OC is used as the OP a few times

this one hasnt been posted yet?!

Russian jet barrel rolls over an American plane during 'erratic and aggressive manoeuvres' over the Baltic Sea

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3543984/Russian-jet-spirals-American-plane-erratic-aggressive-maneuvers-Baltic-Sea.htm

Russian Su-27 interceptor performs Top Gun stunt over U.S. spyplane

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3543984/Russian-jet-spirals-American-plane-erratic-aggressive-maneuvers-Baltic-Sea.html

old one

and this one was from better times when SAA were making some gains near Thardeh mountain

Thanks Obama

>US has banned sale of laser designator and SATCOM systems to Turkey

twitter.com/ssysfakb/status/781776592183844864

>As the source noted, if necessary, the group of the Russian Aerospace Forces would be strengthened in 2-3 days. He also added that the Su-25 fighter jets, intended to be sent to the Hmeymim airbase, have already been selected from the regiments and prepared for the flight, its crews are waiting for the order from the high command.

southfront.org/large-group-of-russian-fighter-jets-is-ready-to-be-sent-to-syria/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

activate it, mr. Putin

looks like a modded MTLB to me, judging by that small MG turret

This man is a meme.

how bad?
considering they were assaulting a defended bulge filled to the brim with ukrops, Ii'd say they did well

A friendly reminder that C.N.N.'s Syrian correspondent is now fully native and is a jihadi sympathizer and spoke at the U.N. spouting propaganda.
>dressing head–to–to in black robes like that
also
>her face
yandex.ru/images/search?text=Clarissa Ward Syria
*ophthalmologist*
another 1 of the American Paddy force, the other being Samantha Power.

>Season 2 - Novorossiya 2013/Mid-2014
the ukraine crisis happened in 2014 though

can somebody explain to me the Palmyra cat meme to me?
Im in /sg/ on and off, and i missed the birth of this meme
Ps. Dont forget this one, pic related

nice, thanks bruh

>tfw my oc is appreciated

Towards the end of last year, there was a time I would listen to the daily press briefings every day at work. The level off butt frustration this guy reached from journalists' questions was the highlight of press briefings

Pretty much.

>Czech republic
Based

Fucking Mengumin ruining /sg/ content
For fuck's sake, stop being anime-loving manchildren

Anyone has source that Rebels don't let citizens leave sieged Aleppo?

>UN Secretary-General announced an investigation into the incident offensive in Aleppo, Syria on a convoy of trucks with humanitarian aid, killing 18 people, including volunteers from the Red Crescent.

where is onur?

Thanks for letting me cross off a section of the /sg/ bingo

god damn right

According to rebels there it was pretty nasty and they had to do quickly because of the Minsk II negotiations ongoing at the time. Eventually Russian tankers from Buryatia had to be called in to close the kotel with the VSN tank battalions. The Russian military perfomed well, the VSN not so much.

I recently found a translated account from a VSN soldier that I read ages ago. Gimme a minute and I'll dig it up.

Anyway a fantastic video of the Admiral Kuznetsov mostly focusing on the MiG-29Ks that was released. The Kuznetsov will go to Syria in a few weeks to bomb beheaders.

youtu.be/Y2rR7lpxxlE

Do you reset your bingo card every day or just wait and see how long it takes?

Tell us then

I'm feeling rejected, can someone post some dank nasheeds to cheer me up?

Some of those journalists are good at making him butthurt though, like that chick (who works for RT?) and that older dude with the glasses and grey hair

Jen Psaki always seemed even more terrible than John Kirby or Mark Toner

>rejected

by a girl or by western society?

Kilomemes arnt real

I dont know what kilomemes are.

and screw Ivan for being a weeb
less anime, more newsposting

I'm still trying to complete the first one
started the v. 3.0 one a couple of days ago

meant for

Any clue?

I need more info on the Buryatia tankmen
I'm all for Russia covertly helping the VSN, but I want some proofs first

Also that account would be very noice
Even a Russian version would do

Post the shouting man on his monitor, please.
[image]
Matthew Lee of the Associated Press and Gayane Čičakyan
yandex.ru/images/search?text=гаяне чичакян
0.6214 of a real meme.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAGS

Happy Birthday /sg/

we /important/ now

Superman

... yes

a girl

>Eventually Russian tankers from Buryatia
>tankers from Buryatia
You know that is a meme started by butthurt hohols to explain why they lost?

exactly, those two reporters

but he is from the AP? damn, neat

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE GENERAL ON Cred Forums

Happy anniversary /sg/

Israel must go.

I am a supporter of blacks. White civilization; their cultural values, false, dehumanizing model of the world, built by them - did not pay off. Everything goes to the beginning of the anti-white pogroms on a planetary scale. Russia saved only by the fact that we are not pure white. Predatory multinational corporations, oppression and suppression of all others, MTV, gays and lesbians - this is the fruit of white civilization, from which it is necessary to get rid of. So I am for reds, yellows, greens, blacks - but not for whites. I wholeheartedly on the side of the people of Zimbabwe.

I never understood why a man taken prisoner of war by the V.C. was so in favor of American military interventions given his experience, did it just leave him bitter and vengefull?

looks shooped to me tbqh
plus, fuck Dugin

>Yanıyooom!

I dont have that one potato-user
but have some more dank /sg/ memes

u mad

I can't wait for Assad to get killed.

ALLAH AKBAR!

>anniversary
Auf ein weiteres Jahr!

that backwards swastika is triggering my autism so hard

everybody know you cannot mossad the Assad.

>Explosive belt malfunction kills 16 ISIS terrorists
Can someone give some valid infos or is it just al-Masdar "NEWS".

This disgusting racist propaganda poster i have pictured shows that an important aspect of the Eurasian worldview is an absolute denial of Western civilization. In the opinion of the Eurasians, the West with its ideology of liberalism is an absolute evil.

can anybody read this arabic line,
what does it mean?

*liberates*

Required some fixing

post Markmemes

Kek

>Ukrainian who fled to the UK now pretends he's tough shit
Why am I not surprised?

We're still the Cred Forums Brigrade from Donbass, only this is the Syrian Division

Happy anniversary, /sg/

Congrats lads

>Makes small adjuments that don't mean anything
>Fails to add in additional forward slashes to take it away from Reddit level faggottory and more consistant with Cred Forums

You are a polak-banderite shill, stop fighting against the russian empire of eurasia that will forever conquer europe, your shitty nation will face PEOPLE'S REPUBLICS

Yeah fuck anime
Rebel account parts 1 & 2 (couldn't find the English translations): kenigtiger.livejournal.com/1555422.html
kenigtiger.livejournal.com/1555492.html

Here is a video that was ripped from Graham. Some Buryatians had joined the rebellion after being trained by Russia and some T-72s were also donated to the VSN which makes it hard to figure out. The ones in the video were a bit too uniform to be rebels though
youtu.be/lx4GZ-rEwO0

Russian forces have only entered twice to help Novorossiya. Once was in August of 2014 to arguably save Novorossiya and to go all the way to the Azov Sea. The Russian military performed very well only losing a dozen while being responsible for that huge push and Ilovaisk (which resulted in at very least 1.2k dead Ukrops). That intervention became known as the "Northern Wind" by Donbass locals and fighters.

The second time was for Debaltsevo to close to kotel because the VSN couldn't do it, again they performed well.
Not really, it has a basis in truth. Take a look at the livejournal link and goytube video I posted.

Ayy /sg/ I'm writing a paper on Syrians getting bombed in Aleppo, what do?

Should I say Assad dindu nuffin and if so, how do I do that?

Brigade is part of a Division you fucking dumbass

Many people who havent been on /ug/ post here
Although it is true /sg/ was founded mainly by /ug/ posters
>Should I say Assad dindu nuffin
No because that would be a lie
Just point out the rebels are far worse

Damn, those poor civilians. Whatever shall they do?

/UG/ soon comrade, fighting will probably pick up around spring

One small addition to this. In my last /hr/ thread I posted a bunch of Northern wind photos.

I admit defeat there

I came from Maidan, so not big surprise there

What about zelalposting?

>UG
more like WWG
world war general

I think that's what I'll do, I'll talk about how the US foreign policy has been prolonging the war, and how rebels are just "moderate beheaders"

>use tweets from /sg/ in my paper
>professor laughs at me for being a 'tard

Debaltseve was so much fun
Best possible sendoff for the general

Whats the whole bakery meme?

They funny part is that hohols are still mad at it

liveleak.com/view?i=fd8_1430900709
There was a video from like 2 days ago, from an Aleppo hospital, where the guy was caught smiling on camera and then seconds later making a serious face when he was fully in focus.

So, what do we have waiting for us?

/sag/
/ug/
/exyug/?

And of course, /tg/.

Here's to another meme-filled year of /sg/posting

Show this are the kind of rebels fighting there. And they are led by al Qaeda. Wikipedia articles from the battles provide sources for this groups.

>fighting will probably pick up around spring

Let me tell you about Ukrainian spring son
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasputitsa

/sag/ is coming

twitter.com/IraqiSecurity/status/780390123997396992
Nevermind, found it. The video is in the tweet.
I'm a bit slow with gathering smaller info like, this since I have work related stuff to do, but I'm sure there's a lot of material floating all around the net.

are you that Pooteenist guy?

I don't get the Tails meme. Not a newfag, I just couldn't browse Cred Forums much around 2014.

200 bakeries bombed by Assad every day to starve the population according to twitter

202nd for being here since the beginning a year ago.

Still likely that if it picks up it will be in late spring/early summer

it's /ug/ dammit, and /sg/ is a branch-off of /ug/

A ukrainian pro-jew-nazi-junta-cucksucker poster show how Ukrainan Air Forces moral with draws and pic of Tails, and of course, UAF got BTFO.

he was laughing with Gaddafi about how USA can be manipulative and how muslim countries were hating each other and that the room they were in was maybe the only thing they had in relation with each other

Thanks buds

Knock yourself out for all I care

The T-90 just outside Russian borders. Really stimulates neural activity ..

Best buds.

>show how Ukrainan Air Forces moral with draws and pic of Tails,

Thank you, but in English please.

feelsgoodman
Gaddafi was a good man, but too many stuff happened between him and switzerland..

Swag Gadaffi and Classy Assad

Fuck i write like a retarded

>showed how Ukrainan Army Forces was with the moral in the front drawing and posting pic of Tails

Yeah. Gaddafi made a joke about how they were united only by the room they were in, and Assad laughed at that. Still, I am sure he remembers that day.

How do you expect situation in Aleppo to end? Are the rebels going to crack and Assad will take everything in a few days or is it going to take months to slowly regain territory?

inb4 rebels will break the siege
yeah right

Can you please send us your entire collection via some document sharing website or something? I can't be arsed to save them all individually

What's this video from?

What? You mean he used Tails to represent their morale? Like, if the morale was high he drew a smiling Tails, and if it was low he drew a frowning tails, and so on?

>John Kirby
How can one person with such an strong and honourfull name being such an greedy liar, without a conscience, stupid, false and worthless.

The name Kirby will never be the same

reminder that /sg/ is a turanist general and all arab and k*rdish nationalists should fuck off
TANRI BIZ MENEM

Guys? What do you think of it?

Young Bashar with uncle Gaddafi.

Exactly

I still cant shake the feeling that Kirby might be a pretty cool guy in person

Hes just a puppet there

It will take months and they will make a deal to be transferred to Idlib

leaked pics of kirby right now

Go ahead and do it, its a good idea, but I don't have the pics.

Is it still not too late to join this circlejerk?

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3649649787&feature=iv&src_vid=m1ZWmHGCcEQ&v=U1h-q-q9Y-A

youtube.com/watch?v=W6syr1tjbgA

wtf was khaddafi kinda guy. he thinks he is a rockstar

i know the truth about the libyan civil war, i will reveal it but you need to be extra woke

Thanks

>Former NTC head of foreign intelligence Rami al-Obeidi confirmed Jibril's assertion, stating that "French intelligence played a direct role in the death of Gaddafi, including his killing" and claiming that Bashar al-Assad sold Gaddafi's satellite telephone number to French spies operating in Sirte in exchange for a "grace period" and less political pressure on the Syrian government by France.[31]

This is not true, right brows? R-right?..

I may do that in the future one day, but not soon unfortunately. I have too much obligations with work and school and to my loved ones and most of my hard drives containing videos, documents, and photos are back in Colorado. I will see if can visit there next summer and meet up with old friends and such.

Anyway I have to leave /sg/ but have one more photo of the Northern Wind. "For the children and the mothers"

based evren has graced us with his presence, dead commies and nationalists will come but only if you reply to this post with "thank you based evren"

This will motiviate them to build their own shit.

Anyone else noticed that Bashar looks like Luigi from the Mario brothers.

np
he used to dress really good, had his own style you know, it's known that he liked to go around dressed in beautiful clothings
go

And he was from Cred Forums? Well, that's autistic, but after 6 years in this place it is no longer surprising.

He was pretty crazy tbqh but he had a few good ideas here and there

Its never too late Najib. Just lurk for a while, see whats going on

forgot pic lol

>When the GRAD hits you

Seems a bit odd, how would France influence the pressure on Syria given that most of the international shilling is done by Gulf, America and NGOs

pls dont be true

>«20 years of diarrhœa».jpg
*Furby*

Tell me more user

If you never spoke to Leaf MD you are newfag and must lurk til next years anniversary

Is that in Novorossiya?

What do you call that hat he's wearing?

>leave
for how long?

Gadaffi died on March 26 1999 and that same day so did Eazy E, or that is what JewSA wants you to believe. Actually Eazy E faked his death, got plastic surgery and became Gadaffi's double. This is because Eazy E was the leader of the Compton Crips and Libyan Arab Peopledom funded the Crips to create a separatist Crip state in Compton. Anyway, Eazy E took over as Gadaffi's body double because Libyan government trusted him. This pissed off JewSA government as Eazy continued Libya's support for the Crips, even giving them more support than usual. In 2008, a former-Bloods member known as Barak Obongo took over as US president. He knew Eazy/Gadaffi was funding the Crips and Obongo had other ideas. The #blacklivesmatter movement is actually the neo-Bloods, an attempt for a Bloods infiltration of the JewSA government. Obongo feared civil war would happen as BLM/neo-Bloods rose but Eazy stayed as Gadaffi's body double. So CIA launched civil unrest campaign that eventually led to JewSA intervention. Eazy E was finished off and CIA also killed the leader of the Crips who led a division of the Loyalist forces in Tripoli. This led to the rise of the neo-Bloods/BLM as the Crips were eventually almost destroyed by lack of Libyan support. Assad knew about all of this and was a personal friend of Eazy. He tried arming the Crips but CIA managed to distract him.

bring it

Does your name have anything to do with the ribbon?

here you go, enjoy the redpill

That's a fez

it is very mind blowing but it is truth

sry guys but someone has to roast this motherfucker, I don't have twitter, can someone fucking stop this faggot?
see

>t

Why are people saying the next big major conflict is going to break out in Belarus?

>Nothing of value was lost

>Belarus

Kek. And this what Grozny looks like now under Russia. Really makes you fuckin think, innit?

Doubt it, EU hates Batko and he knows he has to stay good with Russia, on the other hand Belorussians live pretty comfy so I doubt we'll see Euromaidan.
Batko - youtube.com/watch?v=zF5kIvbQPNo

I don't get your hate for that people, really, not b8
kek

Fug, can't handle this wokeness bruv

who is saying that?

Aleppo can become Grozny 2.0 for all I care

It is all connected to the Eazy E/Gadaffi/Obongo conspiracy (you can read it hear ). Putin, Russia and the USSR are heavily involved in the Bloods-Crips conflict.

its pretty damn scary, even more when you find out hillary is an ex-bloods prostitute and bill was an honourary bloods member

Islamists must be crushed, specifically the sunni ones.

Perhaps... ;^)

Leaving for just today hopefully.
Actually it does, my name has a dual meaning. I lived most of my life in Colorado the state. But I come from Severodonetsk in East Ukraine. For those that don't know, the rebels in Donbass were called Colorads by Hohols because the Georgivskya ribbon commemorating the Russian sacrifice in WWII they wore resembled the pattern on a Colorado beetle. So it got picked up as a Yankee Doodle-like nickname. That's where my name comes from.

See ya guys!

Thats neat actually

later bud

>Bill Clinton was the first black president

user, this is more than believable

And here I thought the rabbithole couldn't go any deeper.

Dayum, when you consider most of that damage was caused by relatively small and ageing weapons in vicious block by block anti-kebab operations, you've got to hand it to Putin "We'll crush them in the toilet" and the brutal Russian squadies.

How many of us are prepared to do the same to take back Bradford, Dearborn, Sweden and Germany?

it's all about that wordpress now

Barak Obongo's life before Presidency:
Obongo served as the Blood's representitive to the RUF and West Side Niggas during the Sierra Leone Civil War. He even led some of their raids against South African PMCs during the height of the war.
Pic is him in a pro-RUF village

Take some more redpills lads

Why hating islam if you know exactly that it's not the people that made up ISIS-Al Qaeda and other rebel groups? Mercenaries fighting for isis and muslim people running away from these countries are two different entities.

The baby is clearly covered in semen
This guy is not crying, this is his ejaculation face
DISGUSTING

Jokes.

ohshit

Guys, I will post more redpills about the neo-Bloods conspiracy tomorrow
Until then, stay safe

Islam is shit regardless matey.

youtu be/46DVrVGP9nw

This is why.

Interesting that you ask this, are you by any chance not swiss quassim illi ?

dobro brate

One final picture though, here's Obongo during a Bloods meeting in Compton in the 90s
Here he is putting guns in a closet

use Google image search boy

BAKING

be gone neo-bloods shill, syria general is woke now

Ha-ha. Paid non-muslims shouting Allahu-snackbar and shit.

Did you read Quran? I did. When YOU will be reading it don't forget about Naskh, Naskh means that older verses (not previous in Quran, but previous in the timeline, because the verses in Quran were messed up) can be cancelled by later ones if they have a conflict. For example, before running away from Mecca Mohammad said something like "believe what you want", but later he was like "become muslim or die you kafirs".

Bauštela?
Kakva je Švicarska za naše?

post it already, faggot

NEW BREAD

I'm born in Switzerland and I always lived here, anyways my parents come from Balkan countries and are muslim (no, my mother doesn't wear burqa or stuff, islam is a little different in Balkan countries).
That's an extremist way of thinking, most of these things you're saying about what Quran says and stuff you can hear on TV it's not approved by muslim communities. Shit like that always comes from Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq and countries in conflicts where Mercenaries operate, and it's a good way to keep people minds closed in these places.

Last I've checked, ISIS were actually fully following Quran and not dancing around the fact that it's a religion of peace and all that shit.

>not approved by muslim communities.
Then they should stop fucking around their fucking muslim Mein Kampf called "Quran" and go say together "Mohammad is a gay".

If islam will not be reformed, it will die. And I will be proud to help it to perish.

One year from now Trump will be President for 8 months. That's plenty of time for Syria, Russia to crush IS and the "moderates" with the USA proudly calling in correct targets and Marines wiping out Isis in Iraq.

And Israel will be called out. (((They))) can't help themselves. Israel will do some shady business, Trump will ask why are you supporting Isis fighters, then he will ask Americans tribute for our protection.

>mfw Israel won't exist in 2018 after they commit 911 2.0

>islam is a little different in Balkan countries
sure
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3426369/The-lost-generation-Desperate-parents-reveal-hundreds-young-men-women-left-Kosovo-fight-ISIS-Syria.html

New bread?

that song is my jam, always gets me in a good mood t b h

See