Ben Shapiro

I've watched a lot of Shapiro's debates and speeches lately. He's a pretty fucking greater debater and most of what he says I agree with and I really thought it would resonate with Cred Forums but somehow you seem to think he's a cuck.

So what's your problem with Based Ben anyways?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM
youtu.be/H4XwI2Sqj8s
youtu.be/IGz5DPqU-p0
youtu.be/dsBO2q7NHGM
youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM
youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cred Forums trolls hurt his feeling and breitbart made him " resign " (essentially fired him) over the michelle fields hoax.

So even if he justification for voting Trump he wouldn't out of spite.

That being said, he is a still a pretty smart guy and a good debator / wrecker of leftists

My only problem with his was one of the books of his i read was shit.

Most of pol is edgy 17 year old racists or people pretending to be one.

Real conservatives of Cred Forums acknowledge that he's generally right about everything.

Klavan is a perfect balance too

Ben Shapiro 2020 is the only thing that will save this country.

Take your joo shit and kill yourself. This ones on our side.

he didn't like breitbart going full trump-train so he quit and started his own media company

he's fair to trump and it wouldn't be bad if trump were to actually take his advice sometimes

on the last debate he said trump destroyed her for the first 30 minutes, then completely fell apart defending himself on every tiny issue rather than attacking her

he somehow didn't bring up benghazi once, and didn't bring up her emails when the topic of cybersecurity came up, instead talking about his 10 year old son and how good he is with computers

Which one?

Lately I have been watching his videos on youtube, even though I don't really like him.

He is good at rekking marxist shit, and speaks well.

Problem is he injects Israel/Jews way too often and its always portraying them as these huge victims like they are slaves or some shit.
IMO he's too smart to not know what he's doing when he goes 100% Israeli nationalist beserk mode but cant handle whites wanting just a dash of nationalism.

In short he speaks well and eloquently destroys bullshit like wage gap /institutionalized racism/ white privilege, but he's a Jew and a Jew usually can't help but Jewing(shilling for Israel ie holohoax/racism/heresy ect)

He turned on trump, hard. He's basically #nevertrump OG

They're all shit. The one about debating liberals was $0.99, and that was shit.

>he's fair to trump

He's not even fucking within a mile of being fair to trump.

He's basically said that the two candidates are equally morally reprehensible.

>literally using the words "toxic masculinity" to describe Trump
>fair to him

Jesus Christ, fuck nu-Cred Forums. Just a bunch of sub-80 IQ Shabo's goyim. Reddit fucking won.

>i'm a balding, obese, niggerball watching, chickenhawk neo-con faggot

the post

ben "abolish the min wage, engage to be my slave" shapiro is a pretty good goy.

He's a kikeservative. He's good at debating leftists, but then again, how hard is that really? He's anti-Trump so of course he loses a lot of fans there.

zionist piece of shit who snipes low-hanging fruit.

he's literally worthless.

gets memed here disproportionately, though - probably has an online pr firm shilling for him.

breitshill at least admitted they were paid to give fatty bankrupt favorable press. That's a form of ethics r-right gais?

hes a fag

>So what's your problem with Based Ben anyways?

Besides the fact that he's a Satan spawn?

You in pic.

Cred Forums is mostly 20+ year olds, and we're almost all genuinely racist. With the exception of kikes like you.

Yeah, thought him disliking Trump and being a jew would be the main reasons.

I think what
means is that he is fair in his assessment of Trump's performance in speeches, rallies etc. He doesn't exactly make it a secret that he dislikes Trump but he usually stays somewhat impartial in his analysis of his performance at various events.

Still better than fucking Milo who uses fame to get anywhere

He's a pretty cool guy except he still believes that if you just TEACH people about conservatism that means they'll be converted to the concept, even nonwhites. Unfortunately, that's not how the world works. His head is in the sand and it always will be.

he's said many times if your only focus is the next 4 years then trump is the pick

he's worried about trump damaging and changing conservative values in america

conservative values died with the demographic collapse of the country

He sided with Michelle Fields out of his blind hatred for Trump. He destroyed all of his credibility.

>He's basically said that the two candidates are equally morally reprehensible.
Is he wrong? Trump and Hillary are incredibly unethical, albiet in different ways.

Klavan is cool cause he converted, Ben is your typical neocon Israel firster. He's smart, but he's a Jew.

Conservative values died the second they were created, they never did anything.

so much this

i hope you get your flag back m8. at least this upgrade pic related

conservative values were the default in this country up until the new deal

This, E. Michael Jones addresses conservatism, what we need are Christian values. Not "Judeo-Christian" meme values.

He can't even out debate the race mixing faggot.

R A R E
A
R
W

All true. The problem with Ben is he gets triggered by any aspect of the right that hits his soft point, which is that he's a conservative orthodox jew.

He'll argue down all manner of leftist ideology but then get angry at anything that sounds like a nationalistic surge due to the nazi meme.

lurk moar

jew.

>The first established use of the term in a political context originated with François-René de Chateaubriand in 1818
>default of the country
"no"

>He's a pretty fucking greater debater

He's a shitty debated and jew manlet who's trying to defend American ultra christfag positions. Most of the time he's just ridiculous.

t. never heard ben shapiro speak

>So what's your problem with Based Ben anyways?

Legitimate reasons: He defended some bimbo crying victim when it turns out she was full of shit

Bad reasons: He hates Trump, so Cred Forums hates him.

The majority falls under the latter. The bimbo thing is just 1 incident. But going against Dear Leader Trump is an unforgivable sin.

I heard him speak, he sounds like a 14 year old who THINKS he's grownup and smart but his arguments are like a joke without punchline.

Didn't know that actually.

wtf I hate ben now

You forgot that he can't handle the bantz.
youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM

nigger lover Shapiro

Those angry eyebrows, that childish face and stupid grin. Dude looks like a cartoon character. There's just something about that look that puts me off.

thats very close to an objectively wrong opinion

Everyone got their credibility destroyed over Michelle Fields incident. Everyone. There's not a single person involved, who didn't act like a total retard over that situation. That includes Fields and Shapiro, but also Lewandowski, Trump and Bannon.

>denmark
hes a dirty kike.

"A stereotypical badger"

oh man, gets me everitym

he's got an annoying voice speaking like a little kid

>but also Lewandowski, Trump and Bannon
I don't see why people on the right side would have their credibility destroyed. If anything I think Trump gained credibility since he proved he's willing to back his employees over potentially false charges until actual evidence comes in.

that moment was when I knew I was voting for Trump

youtu.be/H4XwI2Sqj8s

Friendly reminder that Lewandowski actually shoved Fields (slightly, in a manner he probably shoved a dozen people that day). She overreacted, but his initial response was correct. He said he will apologize if he accidently hurt Fields. And the case was completly closed. No one talked about it. And the next day he decided not to apologize, Trump instead of shutting up, decided to talk about it during one of his speeches. And Bannon went with Lewandowski narrative ("it's a set-up", instead of convincing his reporter to chill down).

Was it blown out of proportion by Fields? Yes. But if you step on someone's foot, the correct response is to say "Oh, sorry, didn't see you there", not to go off on a tangent about people making shit up.

She made no reaction at the time she was "hurt", how was he meant to know he "stepped on someone's foot"?
Besides, I think he backtracked after the video was released since it was a complete load of shit and she was clearly just trying to attack Trump, there's no reason to apologize if you've done no wrong.

friendly reminder that footage exists

youtu.be/IGz5DPqU-p0

no shove

My only problem with Ben is that he isn't worried that if Hillary gets elected she'll destroy the country. He'll slam Obama and Hillary but doesn't seem to realize there's a good chance we won't make it to 2020 if Hillary is elected.

Yeah the conservative movement may grow, but 20 million-40 million free votes for democrats from immigration and the supreme court justice are a bigger threat than a Trump presidency.

Does anyone have him debating someone on this?

their problem is that he's clashed with trump supporters

he agreed with that one girl who got in trump's way and then got slammed to the ground and choked to death by lewandowski or whoever

there's really nothing wrong about what he says, although I think he is too jewish in the contempt he has for the poor

>He'll slam Obama and Hillary but doesn't seem to realize there's a good chance we won't make it to 2020 if Hillary is elected

Not really, Jimmy Carter was a thing and after his 4 years everyone hated him and Reagan came out of it. Hillary will make us more of a laughingstock on the world stage but I don't think it will be irreparable.

>In short he speaks well and eloquently destroys bullshit like wage gap /institutionalized racism/ white privilege, but he's a Jew and a Jew usually can't help but Jewing

This, essentially. He goes throws too many kike tantrums but I'll still listen to his material.

Ben is OK but I think he tries to be edgy a bit too much

hes pretty good but since im on Cred Forums I am obligated to say he's a kike. sorry mane.

if ben tries to be edgy too much then what does milo do

He and the other Trumpers don't realize that Trump is the Republicans only hope to ever gain presidency ever again.

>we're almost all genuinely racist
>he thinks Cred Forums isn't half trolls

Benji, baby, relax.

I can agree, but Carter didn't come in after 8 years of a president trying to sell us to the UN.

She's going to be like living under Merkel in Germany, with the only difference being a lot of people can already see what's happened in Europe so her disapproval ratings will start low.

literally just that his name is Shapiro

also if you disagree with the white nationalist cucks on here on any inconsequential issue they declare you brainwashed.

He's #NeverTrump despite advocating for Trump after the 2012 election. He also advocates that Israel should maintain ethno/religious nationalist status but then advocates that America is merely an idea and any immigrant can assimilate and adopt American culture. If he wasn't two-faced and could admit he's wrong when he's wrong and then adjust himself so he's consistent he wouldn't be so bad.

Muh' Israel, started bullying Trump supporters like the lefties do, and not being able to handle the slightest bantz.

I still hope he makes a comeback. Ben, come home. We don't really wanna gas the kikes, just for you Jews to treat us as equals and stop crying about the holocaust like you're the only people on earth to get fucked by someone else.

When he was still living with his Mommy, he used to write articles about how Americans should die for Israel. He still follows through with those beliefs.

Ben is more loyal to Israel than he is the USA. It's a similar problem that all Jews have in the West. They're Jews first, Americans a distant second.

has he said anything new about that clockmed lawsuit?

He legitimately hates Donald Trump with a passion. As in, he doesn't just disagree with Donald Trump, Ben Shapiro actually believes that Donald Trump is a genuinely horrible person.

While Shapiro may be a good voice of reason in the anti-leftist realm, he really sucks ass at keeping, ironically, his feelings out of his politics.

tl;dr Facts don't care about your feelings until we talk about Donald Trump - Ben Shapiro

Israel is surrounded by Muslim countries though. If America actually had a stringent immigration system and less welfare immigrants would have a reason to assimilate.

it is so fkn cringy when he has some women on his show.

they have literally 0 RESPECT for little benji.

interrupt him all the time to spout irrelevant shit.
emberrassing.

it was in 2011 and all he really said was that trump could make a good candidate
and he was certainly right about it

>My only problem with Ben is that he isn't worried that if Hillary gets elected she'll destroy the country. He'll slam Obama and Hillary but doesn't seem to realize there's a good chance we won't make it to 2020 if Hillary is elected.

I'm pretty sure he is going to vote Trump even though he won't admit it yet. He hates Hilary too much.

Almost, he had Thomas Sowell on his show this week and Thomas said he will be voting for Trump. Ben loves Thomas, as should everybody, and I think this will tip him over the edge if he wasn't already.

>Does anyone have him debating someone on this?
Not on that no, but Thomas Sowell argued with him that a Trump vote is less dangerous, and would prevent Hillary and her SCOTUS from trashing the first and second amendments.
2bh I think he'll end up voting Trump, but might not admit it to save face.

>muh infertile patch of desert! T; all Semites
What the fuck is it about that piece of shit you can't let go off, and why do you have to fuck up the entire world because of it? Kill yourself over it by all means, but don't fucking drag us in to it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY

>manlet jew
>standing tall

oh the irony

He comes off as pretty autistic and completely lacking in self-awareness at times. Otherwise he is the best debater I've seen on the right.

Any man can be tall when he stands on the shattered dreams of a million libcuck

I think despite what Ben says he will inevitably vote Trump but he will never endorse him and possibly not even say it. Principles and ideals should be on the ballot but ultimately its a corrupt crone vs our lovable orange blabbermouth so he probably understands that he doesn't have a dog in this fight and should just bite the bullet.

youtu.be/dsBO2q7NHGM

he declared war on us.
Talmudic Magic

Breitbart at the time was still in tank for Cruz. Shapiro want all in with the fields debacle because he has a low fitness and can't get a girl the non-autist way. Blinded by lust and arrogance made him make a foolish gamble. Also he's Jewish so he can't be trusted

You know Ben is married with 2 kids?

>that handrub at 3 mins
Obliterates my sides every time

Cred Forums absolutely loved him until about a year ago. He blew the fuck out of Piers Morgan on guns
youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM

He blew the fuck out of that disgusting tranny """"journalist""""
youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4

Cred Forums loved him for these and other ways he btfo libshits. They even loved that he wore his jewcap because it prevented personal attacks or something? I dunno, some pretty impressive mental gymnastics as to why he was a good jew.

But he didn't fellate Trump, so Cred Forums turned on him, because (since last year), Cred Forums is now full of underage redditors with a binary perspective. Thankfully they're poorly read so they haven't turned on Sowell yet, one of the good niggers. Too bad they'll be unhappy when they see he's not a Trump fan either.

hes smug as fuck

>Cred Forums hates him because he didn't fellate Trump

He white knighted his way into irrelevancy, for a woman who lied and had lied about the very same thing previously in her career. The video proved she lied. But Ben just couldn't stop.

Just watched that interview. He's an idiot if he sticks with "muh conservative movement" after that. There'll be people with changed opinions, but the Supreme Court reinterpreting the constitution is going to have far longer lasting effects.

He didn't white-knight shit, and if you weren't a reddit faggot you'd recognize that. It had been clear for nearly 6 months that he was unhappy with Breitbart's direction and jumped shit along with Fields (and about 5 other regulars) at the same time.

But continue talking about how Cred Forums doesn't hate him because he's not a Trump fan. And I hope you'll levy that same criticism of other Cred Forums sweethearts like Sowell and Hitchens.

>speaking in Israel
>everyone is a Malaysian Chinese/Singaporean

>Cred Forums loving jews

Oh shit, I guess his twitter meltdown about the whole Fields thing was all make believe. So Ben wasn't happy about Breitbart's direction?

Fields tried to hoax a story alongside some liberal right? And Ben was disappointing that Breitbart didn't have her back.

I could care less if he didn't like Breitbart. But he certainly did white knight for Fields, hard. And that's when people started hating him. Because before that he was merely "unsure" about Trump.

No, see he was "one of the good ones," despite consistently shilling for Israel. It was enough that he triggered leftists so he was okay.

Kind of like this kike faggot that Cred Forums literally worshipped for months.

>Jewish Allies
He turned on Trump and tried to smear him with phoney assault charges. Even if he says nice ideological things he's just like Mark Levin... another Zionist 1st kike who thinks America exists to serve the interests of Israel.

Also he can't handle bantz.

>Because before that he was merely "unsure" about Trump
Bullshit. He had been against Trump pretty much from the 1st debate. And it's good that he left Breitbart, because Andrew would be rolling in his grave right now. Andrew's site has become literally no different than Adrianna's now.

>Kind of like this kike faggot that Cred Forums literally worshipped for months
lol no. Kikebart has been lurking pol for a long time. That faggot was astrorurfing his own shit. Some of it was funny though.

Milo is good people, we'll hang him last.

He was a useful ally for a while.

Depending on the election he may become useful again, not useful or he may become a pile of ashes or anywhere in between

>white and hispanic trump supporters carrying a gay British-Greek-Jew catholic like a king
America 2016

>a pile of ashes

He talks too fast, he's one of the (((chosen ones))) and he has no sense of humour at all. Also he pussied out of a debate with (((Milo))) and his "people only get ahead through their incredible decisions" loses steam considering the family he was born into

he's just a silly sausage who backed never trump too hard to renege.

>i w-w-was only p-pretending

I still like him, even though he won't vote for trump. I think pol is being too harsh on him, he used to be one of the cool guys until he refused to endorse trump.

meant for

>Cred Forums is this because I say it is

Listen I love Trump and I wouldn't say he's got flaws in a debate, but he does. Shapiro is generally right on Trump. He also doesn't fault people for voting Trump, and I'm fairly certain the only reason he won't is because he's domiciled in commiefornia.

He has spoken about SCOTUS issues, and he is a lawyer, very well aware of what a liberal court could do. Even if he HATES Trump, any conservative with half a brain would prefer Trump for the sole purpose of nominating justices.

He is a cuck maybe because he doesn't hop on the Trump train, but otherwise the based jew is a great defender of right wing values.

Shapiro is a sniveling kike who only cares about what will help the chosen land exist and expand. The only reason he is even considered conservative is that he doesn't mind christian zionists the ones being the ones to helm a world-ending war to preserve Israel.

Ben is a great figure for conservatism, I've watched just about everything of his that's on YouTube. He understands how leftists work and he got famous by telling conservatives to fight back by using fire for fire. He's incredibly smart on top of being very educated, I have yet to see him have any sort of trouble in a debate with anyone.

My biggest problem is that he seems to pander to the people who pay his bills. A lot of his early success is due to Rush Limbaugh's brother who published Ben's book and went out on the line for him. Because of that, Ben has had to praise Rush as being a great conservative icon even though he's a bit of a clown and sometimes does more harm than good. Now that he's at Daily Wire he has to actively shill against Donald Trump every day because others, including Andrew Claven, don't really care for Trump either, so they go on and on about how they're morally superior for not liking Trump because they hold conservative ideals higher than anyone else in the country and they blame Trump supporters for being horrible and pin them for destroying the Republican Party.

My respect for Ben has gone down tremendously since the Breitbart scandal. He showed his true colors by supporting a SJW fraud who had a proven history of faking assault to get famous. Ben refused to admit that he was wrong so he quit in a huff and was forced to rebuild his career and decided to do it with a strain of conservatism far removed from the normal mainstream conservatism but calls himself the pure one. He's a smart guy but he's extremely pompous about it.

He'd destroy that degenerate in a debate. I like them both, but some of Milo's positions/arguments are pretty strange (I listen to both of their podcasts). Shapiro will not state a blatant lie. Seriously, many times I disagree with him and it tends to be on things that you really can't prove or disprove handily.

Milo also dresses in drag to trigger liberals. Sure, its fucking hilarious, but at times its more theatrics. It is useful because it red pills college kids slowly (a faggot jew slowly brings them in with GG/anti-feminist stuff and then hits em with BLM lies etc.). That is his usefulness, full stop.

Shapiro is more of the thinking man's jew. He uses legitimate statistics and is similarly unafraid to trigger black people with facts. Shapiro is more direct, and doesn't deflect questions, ever.

Basically, pick your jew. .

This is probably the best anti-Shapiro assessment of him. He ideologically "pure" to a fault. I didn't know about that Limbaugh stuff, but I'm not surprised. Who else would give a conservative jew in his early 20s a shot.

Need a Trump/Ben edit.

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, I just think Shapiro is a political dork with his head stuck too far up his own ass.

I used to listen to Milo, but I can't anymore, it's just too much faffing around and preening. I get it, it's his thing, but I kinda got bored after a couple of weeks. I would assume Ben would win in a debate, I'm not saying Milo would win, but why he refused to do it is beyond me

I agree that he would demolish milo in a debate, because he would demolish pretty much everyone

but why support him after he turned on everyone because he had to take a lying woman's side like a beta?

Good post, I agree.

Fields pulled Donald's arm for a question after the question time.
No unauthorized person should even come close to a presidential candidate.
Secret Service could literally shoot her but they did nothing so Corey had to pull her off.

>A stereotypical badger

>Because of that, Ben has had to praise Rush as being a great conservative icon even though he's a bit of a clown and sometimes does more harm than good.

Although I agree with the sentiment, I am forced to point out that this is an assumption. You cannot say with any degree of certainty that Ben Shapiro sees Limbaugh as someone who is a "clown" that "sometimes does more harm than good."

Can you produce evidence that Shapiro feels this way about Limbaugh? Can you prove that he may feel this way? Could it not simply be that Shapiro feels that opposite of this and that you are merely projecting your own views onto Ben as if they were his own?

He threw a tantrum and lied on behalf of a half-Honduran whore who was lying herself to libel Lewandowski.

he is a sjw but a conservative one that ones to protect individual freedoms and israel

i listened to his podcast for the first time since the fields bs after the debate, and his debate analysis was on point. literally pinpointed where trump stopped winning the debate and started losing.

one of his books says "Dharma" from the tv show LOST was propaganda for Obama

>breitbart made him " resign " (essentially fired him) over the michelle fields hoax.
He made himself resign.
He sided with a pair of crying eyes over the truth.
Eventually he will acknowledge this himself.

he literally uses muh bible as a argument. he is a religious freak.

>Eventually he will acknowledge this himself.
He will the same time Turks admit to the Armenian genocide

> Also he pussied out of a debate with (((Milo)))

That's bullshit and you know it. Milo was the one who got scared and called off the debate. Ben even explained why the debate was cancelled basically because Milo is a coward and less smarter than him. You can google if you don't believe it.

Cicho Szatan

>I used to listen to Milo, but I can't anymore
Same here. He's a great stepping stone into the right and is extremely useful for getting colleges to reform, but once you get past universities indoctrinating students into social justice there's not much to him.

Milo kept having convenient """""""scheduling conflicts""""""""
All that faggot's been doing for a month now is bitching about twatter anyway.

oh I just noticed em

haha, what a coincidence.

Lmao get the fuck out

>tfw you made the Ben Shapiro height meme

I honestly never felt like it would get so popular Milo would mention it during speeches.

Let's just say after some more sleuthing he's nowhere near 5'9".

He is funny sometimes his Bernie impression is fucking hilarious.

im not a racist.

no one cares, saged

All these niggers rewarded OP with replies, fucking kys

What were the demographics at that time?

Your argument is dumb

he's too short to ever be elected

>making a cookie-cutter argument
>blowing the fuck out of
nah, he's not that great even at that. Ted Nugent is far more effective debater than Shapiro.