Polish women strike to protest abortion ban

I thought you said Poles weren't degenerate

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/polish-women-strike-abortion-laws-restrictions-changes-economy-a7339141.html

Other urls found in this thread:

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3436686/posts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink
player.vimeo.com/video/184583782
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jez.b.22690/abstract;jsessionid=AEBAAF3C7E280A1219585EAF08B11D47.f03t02
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We have liberal minorities, while the rest of the Europe has conservative minorities. Why are you surprised? Free speech is free speech, they can't whine all they want.

>trusting western MSM

Meanwhile

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3436686/posts

POLAND: 80% of the Polish youth totally against abortion (Poll by IBRIS)
According to the recent IBRIS poll research, about 59% of the adult Poles wants to ban any form of abortion except for the state of emergency when mother’s life is in mortal danger.

Among the youngest ones, 18-24 y.o. , the total ban of abortion is supported by 79.2%.

Forcing women to have babies they don't want and can't care for = pretty damn fucking degenerate if you ask me.

Too fucking bad, keep your legs closed.

No, we force people to take responsibility for their actions and teach them to respect life.

Come on, Poorland want to ban abortion even if the women were raped or the kids is fucking autistic or retarted ... no ones can accept that.

*can

We need more white children to hold off the brown swarm, this is the only way

What's so hard about not having casual sex or using contraceptives?

Or just not having casual sex?

It's like they refuse to take responsibility for their actions.

No ones is perfect and everyone make mistake in their life, who the fuck are you dude?

Sounds like more CIA funded protests bolstered by the media in the UK and U.S.

Are they banning condoms too?

Or the pill? Or...?

What's the fucking problem, sluts? It's almost as if you're not using any sort of contraceptive?

how can anyone be against abortion? Do we need more assisted welfare single mothers giving birth to fucking losers?

>muh embryo

ZA CZY GODZINY ORGONITY SZYKOWAĆ SIĘ

polan
>median salary 500 euro
>average flat and bills cost (one bedroom) 300 euro
>round, ugly, polack faces, cheap clothes, cheap food
>if you dont have family connections you are shit
advice Cred Forums
>UUUUUUU KURWA HUSARIA URRRRRAAAAAAA, 99% WHITES, OOOOOO SO GOOD I WANT TO BE DIRTY POLACK AND EAT SHIT

Those teeth spell britbong famalam

Kek
Polish youth against abortion. Please stop. I don't want to loose my sides.

finally a poles who show the truth, thanks you

Poles are white niggs lad

ale bym jom prasował

BEHOLD IT'S ME JESUS CHRIST OF ALL NATIONS
SAVIOR OF EUROPE

Why are sluts so obsessed with getting abortions holy shit
Make an abortion law and immediately whores take to the streets and start perioding everywhere. Abortion is fucking terrible and I am a man, I will never have to go through that. I don't understand why they want it so fucking bad.

>women can just cross their legs
or use a condom... no need for murder

sounds like finland to be honest.

lol abortion is banned in poland?

You heard wrong. Poles are subhuman and Hitler was right.

Polan is dirt cheap if you're educated and competent. Fuck the poor though.

What the fuck was his problem?

degenerates breed degenerates
dont ban it

>Fuck the poor though.
wykopen raus

Polskie kurwy z kurwoczana

comfy men id say

Because they don't see it as an occasional necessary evil, but just another form of birth control.

wykop

They are the whiniest bitches in Europe.

butthurt Khokhol refugee

Total abortion ban is just idiotic, what about victims of rape, or causes when birthing will be harmful to mother, or when some disease is detected (downs, for instance).
In fact, abortion ban is just stupid, it'll not give you more quality citizens, just a bunch of trash whose mothers hated them and illegal abortion clinics with abysmal medical standards.

Some people here are against women being single mothers because it's supposedly bad for the child, but at the same time support the idea of them upbringing a child they never wanted to have in the name of muh ebin whait rayce.

Yes, abortion is fucking terrible
But if you don't see why women would want to avoid ruining their lives in case they got unlucky then you have a bad case of mental retardation

Again, it's fucking terrible. No women will go around fucking random dudes unprotected just because they can abort. The psychological trauma is just too fucking bad

the marshall of the Senate already has said that there won't be a full ban on abortion

>AAAAAAAAAA HUSARIA TO STARA KURWA
>JAK WPROWADZIMY ABORCJĘ I MAŁŻEŃSTWA DLA PEDAŁÓW TO BEDYMA JAK AMERYKA ALBO SZWABY
>HEHE NO CO TAM JEAN-PIERRE MÓJ PRZYJACIELU, WIDZISZ FRANCJA I POLSKA TO JEDNO, I U NAS PEDAŁY I U WAS PEDAŁY
>NIE MACIEK, DALEJ JESTEŚ ROBAKIEM Z 500 EURO

no dobra już się tak nie rzucaj wykopku xD

But Cred Forums says slavs are not white.

>getting preggers is totall unavoidable, you will get pregnant if you are a woman. you do not need to make a choice to get pregnant, it will happen to you spontaneously.

What's so terrible in it? I mean, it's invasive procedure, but so is Tonsillectomy, yet no one tries to ban it.

>A leaflet circulated online states: “Black protest in defence of the right to life and health of women in Poland.

>right to life

>pro abortion

how can these people function on a day-to-day basis with this much cognitive dissonance?

Poles are more white than your Turk rapebaby ass

and who will stop PiS from making full ban on abortion legit? Trybunal Konstytucyjny that they despise?

I'm someone who's never accidentally gotten pregnant because I accidentally had sex with someone I didn't know that I wanted kids with.

>have sex
>oh gee wiz I got pregnant
Wow who knew if you had sex, you got pregnant? People need to stop being so irresponsible that they kill innocent humans for convenience.

>having sex = wanting to be pregnant

wow, user, you are retarded. Never heard of rapes and broken condoms?

The world is overpopulated anyways.

Rapes are one of the big 3,
broken condoms are no excuse. just don't be a whore.

Doin this for attention.
Fat slobs and stupid cunts you wouldnt want to fuck.
And if they really want those abortion badly they are sluts.

Abortion is good for cases or rape and genetic defects and women should be able to abort in those cases. Outside of that accidents do happen and I'd rather allow abortion then have single mothers who hate their children and can't afford to pay for them so they rely on public assistance.

Poles seem to be pretty based. Are you guys really against it? Even if it's not a total ban, I and even though you don't have niggers, it doesn't seem prudent to general social welfare to me.

You just need to train a bit. Start now from letting free flow of speech without thought process involved on some topic and in half a year you will be able to maintain to directly opposite opinions.

your father knows something about broken condoms xD

>Never heard of rapes
It's not Africa you moron we in Europe don't have a village rapist.

>illegal abortion clinics with abysmal medical standards

good then both the mother and the trash baby will die.

>Trybunal Konstytucyjny that they despise?
Trybunał Konstytucyjny jest wymyślony dla zwierząt Niemców i PRL go przejął, no bo Niemcy są tacy super

>and who will stop PiS from making full ban on abortion
They will themselves

It's funny how everyone here opposes abortions but yet love eating their meat. Humans are so funny x)

And in Poland they want to eliminate all of big 3 and ban ALL of the abortions you faggot. And do you imply that having sex is being a whore? You fucking virgin pleb

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>told by britbong in whose country Pakis raped hundredrs of white children

> humans
Not humans. Their lives cost less than helminthes' ones.

>Cares so about the life of a cell cluster so much that it supersedes the rights of an adult female
>"good then both the mother and the trash baby will die."

wot
Do you even think about the things you believe?

>And do you imply that having sex is being a whore? You fucking virgin pleb

No I am stating that fucking people who you don't want children with and treating sex like a drug, instead of the closest thing you can do with another person, is being a whore.

Tons of people have mistakenly killed other people and that's a crime called manslaughter.

Then chance of getting raped is even lower in Poland

> Tons of people have mistakenly killed parasits

yeah, I've seen this too bro
>we shouldn't kill things if this isn't unnecessary! Everything have right to live! We can't be opportunist and kill children, even if mother was raped/can die/children will be fucked up.
>hey dude, I eat meat because I like it, what's the problem. Killing animals is natural, isn't it?

Fucking hipocrits

>"oh no, someone have different values than I, he must be a fucking whore"
sure, virgin, have fun being wizardo

>responding to the jew
>2016

That sounds a bit virginal tbqh senpai. Your putting sex on a pedestal like it's some kind of sacred rite and not something every animal does.

Woah woah woah now, do they actually want to ban any abortion? I didn't know poland was THAT retarded .

I support death penalty for murderers too.

it's not about the religion for me.

it's about reducing the penalties for stupid decisions.

I don't want welfare, I don't want abortions, I don't want state funded slut culture.

If you're going to use sex as a drug instead of a way to create life with your life partner then you can afford either the accidental babies or the condoms and birth control needed to reduce that chance.

Just use birth control.

Classic divide tactics.
Most of protests are how supposedly, treating fetus as a human bean will make prenatal tests illegal (IRL: it makes them a diagnostic of a patient), how it will force women to suffer in complications up to LITERALLY CONDEMNING THEM TO DEATH OMG (IRL: doctors are to prioritize mother's life over child's in such life-threatening cases), how mothers that miscarried will be prosecuted (>) and so on.

Classic feeding lies to a paranoid mob.
My younger sis literally shouted stuff like that and how she's going to go to protests. smhfamtbh

So I should be able to legally kill every single individual in the United States because they have parasitically lived off my tax dollars? Or mothers should be able to kill newborns because they're parasites and can't fend for themselves?

Good job you Slavic piece of shit the human race is dead

>something every animal does.

yeah every animal has babies too and doesn't visit a doctor to get rid of it because they banged.

>state funded slut culture
Fuck you hikki scum

If it was ok to kill retards then France would be depopulated in no time.

I'm glad I'm moved from your shithole.
Enjoy your gopniki :)

>tfw married with kids but people still attempt to shame me by calling me a virgoo

>Or mothers should be able to kill newborns because they're parasites and can't fend for themselves
Just like this

If I don't think people should have premarital sex why should part of my taxes go to planned parenthood?

It comes from selfish degenerates who will never experience the joy of having a child or a stable marriage.

people from poor countries tend to be more nationalistic and conservative. it is same for turkey. minimum monthly wage is 400 euro and 15 million people work for this amount.

>According to official figures, around 1,000 legal abortions are performed in Poland every year.
Kek, so much fuss over 1000 cases in a country of 36 million people.

Dumb cunts as always proving the only civic right they care about is their right to murder their unborn children

>joy of having a child or a stable marriage
Top cuck

Yeah because the woman don't choice to fuck with a guy

can you please connect you neurones, thx kiwi

If you don't want welfare but you want any woman who gets pregnant to be "punished" for "abusing sex like a drug" then you know you're the one who ends up paying for her "punishment" exactly in the form of welfare, right? You put the onus of responsibility 100% on the woman to care for the fetus/baby, but single mothers rely heavily on social programs like welfare to be able to take care of that baby.

You can't have both. Either you give low income women a way to not become single mothers because you can't stop people from having sex, or you bare the fiscal responsibility as a citizen to care for the kid society has now forced her to have.

>even if the women were raped
When someone honestly believes that the fetus is an actual person, I can't blame them for this. Sure, it sucks for the woman, but it is just another consequence of the rape she has to deal with unfortunately, no reason to kill an innocent child because she can't be inconvenienced.

>ustaw snopek
>obal snopek
>otrąb wyższość moralną
ech user

>żaden kraj nie ma prawa do dumy narodowej

Typical answer of a guy who don't assume

Daily reminder that Poland is the most tolerant nation. Pic related! Typical Polish politician.

Krystian Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
Anna Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
John Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson

Two Polish teenagers arrested for insulting Turkish workers in restaurant in Gdansk, and calling them "niggers" and "dirts" and ordering them "get the fuck out from Poland".
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink

* Niggers, check.
* Gay rights activists, check.
* Transsexuals, check
* Polish, check.
* Politician, check.

Poland Yes! Not even Sweden is this progressive!

what does one strike for abortion? sex? birth?

The ban is a total ban meaning you cant even check if your kid is a retardo shrimp-thing that will kill the mother and itself by being born.
Also rape.
The ban goes too far.

fap to this, NOW!

player.vimeo.com/video/184583782

I want people to learn to make better choices through having shitty outcomes from their shitty decisions.

welfare subsidizes slut culture especially in nigger neighborhoods.

Single mothers shouldn't get paid for pushing out babies they should not be single if they are mothers.

Did some plumbers beat you up as a kid or something?

>that will kill the mother and itself by being born
Implying this has ever happened in the era of modern medicine.
>Also rape.
Just because the farther is a rapist you can't just assume the fetus will later rape, too.

but user

sex/orgasm is fun BECAUSE it's for reproduction

it's one of the most primal positive feelings along with safety, satiation, being well-rested and having high social standing

your body literally rewards you with dopamine for getting bred/breeding

Abstinence has never worked people are going to fuck and do stupid things regardless of the law, at least abortion limits the damage.

why are liberal girls so pretty?

The reasoning is that having bad parents is better than being killed.

Then what you want is a total change in human behavior. It's an ideal that at this point in time we just can't achieve. Even smart people make bad decisions and stupid people always behave stupidly. It's a nice thought, but a Utopian impossibility, at least in current year.

If anything, abortion bans just mean the stupid people who can't make good decisions even on their best day will be the ones having more kids, that will grow up to be a burden on society whether or not the mothers receive state welfare to raise them.

duh, humans have tusks because they're carnivores

your kind has them to check if coins are legit

>victims of rape,

Your right to life should not depend on if you were the product of a rape.

> fuck teh poor
Dude, you are blind as fuck. Seriously. If someone has chosen to be poor, there is nothing wrong, but putting pressure on one who was unable to fit in in our degenerated culture is fucking low. One might say fine, unable to fit, get out, law of the jungle. But there is a reason why culture =/= jungle, isn't it? Maybe you are educated, maybe you are competent, but you lack nobility in your blood. Remember that you ancestors ware nobody, then look in the mirror and say to yourself, I'm nobody and nobody will remember me!

> inb4 poor, retarded, jobless bastard

I don't find these girls on the photo pretty but I have to admit that liberal girls are prettier on average. this must be the case because liberalism is mainstream. only antisocial and isolated persons accept radical ideologies.

Says the country that made paternity test illegal.

How's it feel having to pay for Mohammed's kids?

Why do the rapeposters assume you can make rape unhappen by aborting babies?
As if raped women don't have enough guilt complex already better turn them murderers on top of that.

If you were the product of a rape, you have no right to life at all. You must be aborted as fast as possible.

Says the fucker who has to have two kitchens for separate foods to please his desert kike god

>it's a human bean that has a right to medical care
>you can't check etc.
hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
wherethe fuck has the "forbidden to diagnose" meme crawled out of.

ey what can we do about it? there's only this small portion of this people, im actually thinking of going on a counter-march

>Then what you want is a total change in human behavior.

absolutely not. people learn from others experience, if we do not allow retards to get money for their bad decisions then we cut down on retards who say that their stupid decisions are great.

they will be too busy complaining that da government isn't giving them money for being retarded.

Almost everybody is the product of rape if you go enough generations back.

because they have abortions. Conservative women are cute before marriage, but after marriage and giving birth they have wrecked pussy, they are swollen and fat, and also their skin is terrible.

you don't get fat from being a mother, you get fat from not caring that you're fat while being a mother.

also they sex drived are fucked up, and after giving birth you can forget about having sex. That's why a lot of conservatives have lovers on side, even though they are married.

John Paul II rape litlle children

That's absurd. No sane person visits the sins of the father on the son.

>Says the country that made paternity test illegal.
They did? I don't understand. How could they even justify that?

where if like us so much why dont you come live in this shithole? 300 euro wage awaits

>redheads
You cant hide your german genes filth
(A little hypocritical od me since im a redhead gene carrier, but what can you do)

Why women want to kill their babies?

That not true
Australian shitposting like always

Any jobs for a law diplomant
I have 5 yrs of college and i plan to move to polska after

Poles aren't degenerate. Women are inherently degenerate if they're not kept under a man's control.

>polska
make a komturkode and join kurahen

>Poles aren't degenerate.

well...

Having to fight for the elbow rest at a movie theater with a 300lb autist is an inconvenience.

Raising a child that results from rape is not an inconvenience. It's life ruining. The stress of rape is probably enough that you may lose your job, add a child that you may not be able to afford and did not plan for and you're done. To the welfare line you go.

I mean any product is not a person, it is a parasite just like a tapeworm. Would you like to have a tapeworm inside you?

>Protest for the right to abort retarded babies is degenerate

Somebody from this cesspool of idiocy called Cred Forums muust explain thi to me:

It is degenerate to abort degenerate life?

How?

I know a polish man.

He's a fucking cuck.

I also plan to move there if I can find a job in one of the Universities. I have no idea how professors fare there financially though.

I agree with what you're saying, but I still think abortion is a necessary evil that ultimately results in there being less shitty wastoids in the population.

>I thought you said Poles weren't degenerate
women are always ALWAYS degenerated
there is no cure

Who cares about fucking fetus? It's humans we care about.

Then be fucking careful with sex. Or don't have it.

>muh rape
Give the kid up for adoption. Literally the only case I can think of in which abortion would be justified would be if the mother would die (which is still rare as fuck) and the baby would die shortly after anyway.

>wife gets raped by googles
>determined to be down syndrome in the room
>Cred Forums wants to raise retarded down syndrome black babies
Can christianity literally get more cucked?

Seriously. I mean seriously now, they just have to come out and admit their fetish. Why do they hide it?

siema, pracujez w angli, 5 funtow na godzina

>Among the youngest ones, 18-24 y.o. , the total ban of abortion is supported by 79.2%.
Yeah, the thing is, people here pretend they're holier than the Pope, but many of the girls I know/knew admitted they had a secret abortion in Germany back in the day, usually to prevent them from having a child while they were teenagers.

>polish youth
>literally the stupidest shits in this country

Thanks to them we are now ruled by religious commie popultists.

I fully support right to abortion. Everyone should have right to do whatever they do want to their bodies no matter if it's good or bad for them.
And forcing a woman to hold pregnancy because "muh learn consequences" punishes not only the parents but also the future child. This is some shitty passive-aggressive tactic.

>Then be fucking careful with sex. Or don't have it

Virgin shit, plz stop

> I will never have to go through that
You are right, so why want to force your way of life on others. It is hard to find an analogy for men (regarding abortion), but let say, that jacking off is banned. And women have banned it, because they can live without masturbation for a long time, so it is not a problem for them. But now just imagine, that you can not find a pussy for a night, another night, and few more night after that. You will become walking bomb. Your testosterone level will be so high that you will become aggressive for no reasons. And then another law (proposed by women), to forcefully cut off your balls. Your are not in a relationship, you have no family, so you do not need them, period.

What I was trying to say, is that law (statements) made by ppl who has never had to deal with a given subject, is a fucking degeneracy. And IMHO, it is a reason why democratic civilizations are doomed. And now we see the beginning of the end, unless and idea will rise (like freedom in USA, which is now fading away...).

my sister doesn't like that law either

>plan to move to polska after
Are you a fucking moron? Polska is separated from the mainstream world trade. Go to USA, UK, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore

as of right now, yes.

we need to fight welfare first and reduce the the google zones until there are less of them then we can fight abortion (aside from the big 3)

> fight abortion
Mum kom ye ama fayn aboshn

That's not very christian of you,

iam russian and i love poland.

abortion should be banned

Did you beat him to death yet? That's all the rage over in Britbongistan these days.

>poland first option
>not going to bavaria, austria, switzerland

brate jebem i tebe i fakultet koji si završio, da ti je poljska prva opcija.

I don't speak moon you fucking nigger

All these sad virgins lmao.

Yes, love for jesus

*fistbumps*

JO PAPIEŻ HIR

would you like it if your partner came in you on accident or not and you were forced to keep a baby ? i sure as hell wouldnt want my pengus to emit a new life to take care of when i can barely take care of myself.

why is it if a man doesnt want a child but she does women say that is tough and he should have kept his legs closed, but women expect the right to murder their growing baby (and have the taxpayer pay for it) regardless of how they behaved

>Forcing women to have babies they don't want and can't care for = pretty damn fucking degenerate if you ask me.
This

If Roe v. Wade never happened, this country would be nearly 25% black today. But it is 13%

Planned Parenthood was founded by Margaret Sanger, a dedicated Eugenics supporter. While modern cuckservatives love Mexican immigrants, 'progressive' Sanger believed that immigration should be limited to only Northern Europeans and that those unfit to procreate should be sterilized.

Sanger described blacks as 'barely better than Chimpanzees' as she worked hand in hand with black ministers to distribute birth control to their congregations.

Planned Parenthood is the #1 killer of blacks in the USA and worldwide is second only to AIDS and Malaria. They kill hundreds of future Mike Browns every day.

Any candidate who opposes planned parenthood or abortion is a cuckservative.

All of the Christian conservatives are cucks.

this, please stay away from poland it is terrible

Fuck Trump

because she's a whore and she wants to fuck Chads without consequences

Because I'm not.

Quality>quantity

> sex/orgasm is fun BECAUSE it's for reproduction
read this: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jez.b.22690/abstract;jsessionid=AEBAAF3C7E280A1219585EAF08B11D47.f03t02

by niggers and asians.

this
John Paul II will win

>on accident

use a condom you fucking nigger

By the way it seems like a fucking nigger raped your mum that gave you an opportunity to shitpost in pol

THEN KEEP YOUR FUCKING LEGS CLOSED YOU WHORE

What about if you're going to have a retard or a cripple?

>not wanting a diverse and multicolored society
Fucking racist. Jesus is LOVE and every child is a miracle

and if we stopped giving niggers welfare money for being niggers we wouldn't have the crime problem we have today, blacks wouldn't have the rate of infidelity they do now and racial tensions wouldn't be so bad that my racism is actually proven correct.

>would you like it if your partner came in you on accident
I don't understand the question

polish scums should die
GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY SHITEATERS

you aren't very good at anonymous banter.

It's even worse. Right now we have the most strict law in the Europe - woman can only have an abortion if she was raped or fetus is somehow damaged or life of the woman is endangered. You can't have abortion "on request". Now thanks to the catholic church and related organistions abortion will be totally banned - we will be the only country in the western world with the law like this and probably only country beside arab countries. If somehow will be caught performing illegal abortion he will be send to jail - both doctor and woman.

>being an ableist cis scumlord
Everybody is beautiful and God makes NO mistakes

Wtf are you talking about?

You would kill your son if he was healthy because you're a nigger who doesn't want to raise a kid.

Subhuman kraut.

What the fuck, is her tongue rotting?

>putting the child up for adoption isn't an option.

she's a smoker.

Abortion isn't degenerate.

Having more children than you can afford to keep is degenerate.

>Now thanks to the catholic church and related organistions abortion will be totally banned

Are you proud of that?

it is great. i like it.

abortion is murder, worse then hitler.

Abortion is a sin!

See my post:
Do you still think this will be a good change?

It's getting more and more stupid.
You get a baby that has a serious defect and even if it will be born it will insta die. Of course if mother survives pregnancy. Welp, bad news for you. 1 shot 2 kills.

I am waiting for them to penalize fapping as it kills baby material.

I am out.

Women were a mistake

Another polish miracle

Thank the Lord!

she got hillary stuff

>This is the point we've come to as a race

just fuckin end it senpai

i fucking hate this cat

>not supporting abortion for extreme cases like rape, malformation of fetus, etc.
I knew alt-right is retarded, but not that much. I suppose is because you are mostly edgy kids living in mom's basement.

Of course not. Why would I be?

get out of poland you degenerate! poland is christiand and white!

is that a pic of you after ur mama gave birth to u

fuck off kike.

the laws you have now are perfect. why change them?

>user, say hello to your new brother David! Named after the bible's david!

> Niggers in Poland
Try again

What's the big deal? They only banned abortions. It's not like they banned stairs, coat hangers, mustard seed, or high doses of vitamin c.

it is russian.

CYKA

>somehow

*someone

It seems like you are a fucking bastard, arent you?

fuck off.

I'm not Jewish, I love the lord JESUS CHRIST.

Just look at how happy these people are with another miracle of jesus

Why?

Cred Forums is a christian board!!

POLAND STRONK AND I LIKE YOUR STYLE POLAND GREETINS FROM RUSSIAN

DONT LET WESTERN DEVILS DESTROY YOU

no, my father is Lutheran, American and white, they don't make bastards.

When we say X country isnt degenerate we mean the men. Women are always degenerate.

go away kike.

If they broke the laws, we break them

that's my credo

>Thank you for not aborting me!

> bombanoulou

>implying jesus not jewish

Because our gov is filled with stupid religious peaople that will do everything that catholic church want. Only this year they gave more than 100M zlotys to church from public money and now they will ban abartion only because church want this.

Why are you so salty, Dundee?

ABORTION IS MURDER

REPENT TO JESUS

How could you look in his eyes (his name is Michael btw) and tell Michael that he should die when he's a perfect little angel from god?

>kikes shills for abortions

how am i not surprised ?

But you are. I have a strong assumption that your mum was raped by a nigger, wasn't she?

>People still believe in a God when abominations like these exists

>People are still against abortions when these can happen

How? And how does other people you don't even know getting abortions affect your life? Not to mention without abortions the nigger population would be out of control, and there are too many people already having kids that they can't fucking support.

>have sex
>get pregnant
>FUCK I WANT THE STATE TO KILL THIS CHILD
Nuh uh, no sex if you don't want to take responsibility for children

church is doing good things.

>black
>down syndrome

what's the difference laule

Is this a doctor, president or the man who invents the next mars shuttle?

>forcing women

Oh, is the government sending soldiers to pin them down on the street and inseminate them without consent?

No?

Then nobody's being forced into doing anything.

Having to take responsibility for your actions is great. Makes them better people. It's people like you that are responsible for the degenerate attitudes of today.

This

>his name is Michael
What did they name his twin?

Ausy, you are a proof that inbreed does not make your society retarded. I did not mean to offend you.

When I think about this ban, I praying to all gods, that all the women who has voted for yes during the legislation process has been raped.

Now let's wait for new gibmedats to support the "miracles of life" for which hard-working citizens will have to pay because parents of those monsters will be spending whole feeding and cleaning shit from under their spawns.

Downies don't get shot by cops.

>zlotys
what the fuck is that your money unit?

also that's pretty fucked. they're getting as bad as american jews
Gangraped, those 13% all took turns

Just imagine how many more beautiful children like this will be able to live the agonizing 20 minutes before they die if Poland keeps such magnificent abortion laws!

Who cares about nobility, ancestors and blood?
Happy life is happy life, as long as you are healthy, wealth, have family/friends and hopes for future you are set. No matter how "nobile" you are and how good your blood is, as long as you are poor, with no money for medications and living you won't be happy.

Not in Poland. In Poland church is pretty much like Italian mafia. They have so much power that they what they want and now they have a gov't that is listening to their every request.

Truly a miracle of life

Thank God we stopped that wannabe murdering whore from taking away his life!

You have a point, but it's mostly your fault because you keep accepting them and wasting your taxes.

*they do what they want

> Oy vey don't burn me i'm poylish

because i dont want some ugly loser's rape baby

Eugenics are a valid reason to abort though. To kill off the rapist's genes. Just like you can get an abortion easier if the child is retarded. Nobody wants those genes in the gene pool.

> oy vey don't burn I'm poylish

You know these pregnancies you post happen as often as one in thousands? Or even more seldom?

1) i'm not against abortion in case a heavy problem for the child/mother
2) just a very minority has heavy problems
3) please kiwi stop sending those FUCKING PICS

Luckily due to the abortion ban this child was able to live a whole 5 minutes!

The pope would be so proud!

Upper pair of eyes or lower?

You maybe forget that there are religious people in that country that gladly give the little they have to people like Rydzyk.
If anything government actually represented somebody. I think it's fair for them after 10 years of PO.

It is good thing. Church should be like mafia.
>Your fault
No, it is your fault and your chosen responsibility to fucking up this planet.

agreed. rape babies are human garbage One minute says nigs are violent due to genes, next minute they promote dysgenics

>No women will go around fucking random dudes unprotected just because they can abort.
That's literally what happens

I don't have two kitchens for separate foods though.
You got that part wrong . :)

Just born and you can already tell it's an ethnic Brit.

And you are another reason why abortion should not be banned. And I don't mean you literally, but your descendants.

maybe when they were savages, but a lot of people are not products of rape. nigs usually are and thats why theyre so violent

>TFW if I take care of the nigger problem myself I will be called a murderer and thrown in prison for the rest of my life
>TFW Hitler didn't do enough "wrong"
>TFW there are other whites that do not hate niggers "natives" and welfare

America was destroyed long before I was born.

Poland make 1k of abortions per year. Seriously, why even bother with ban?

This, but the vast majority of Cred Forumstards on this thread are virgins. I'm sure some of them are Wizards

Says the guy who supports the Church.

YOU should have, also why do you use computer on shabbat ? You evil evil kike! Almighty will punish you!

>people that don't agree with me are sexless virgins
Triggered

Then don't have babies dumbass. That's what we've done for millennium. Killing them after conception isn't the solution. Vaginas aren't magical doors you need to enter in to be alive. What about babies born from c-section? Can we kill them? This is one step away from the government murdering people who don't agree with their views. Soon white children will be killed en mase. Are you willing to let that happen?

>tfw Chile is the only developed country where abortion is always illegal
Yes!

because laugh matters, that's why

Nah, they just thirsty fascist wannabes.

So when actual, anti-liberal policies get introduced or contemplated they get overly excited.

christianity is literal degeneracy.
>whore opens legs before marriage
>gets pregnant
>tells joseph its gods baby
>actually believes it
>literal cucktianity

Mandatory "Fuck off kike!" You asked for this didn't you?

Found the cuck. Your mother sure made a mistake having a faggot like you.

How based is israel? are you all globalist commie kikes like the jews in my country?

Why? It hurts your feeling?
More! Post more of abominations! Let the pro-lifers enjoy the life's little gifts.

to forbid killing a heap of cells and thereby forcing people to become parents who dont have the desire or ability, ist fucking stupid.

establish a boundary at two months into pregnancy and everything is fine.

there will always be contraception glitches and yeah, there will always be stupid whores who dont give a shit. but there is no need to add another error when it comes to that.

Dont twist the words. I said church should be like mafia, everyone is scared off and very powerfull everything according to bible.
1k is to many already. russia got epidemic of abortions over 290 million russians died to abortion since 1957-2011. thnk about it. how many soldiers it could get.

i hope someone kills you too for being pro abortion.

>Zionism is jewish nationalism
>globalist commie
Does not compute.

Don't worry, Anime was enough to prevent me from reproducing.
I'm against the ban anyway. Women should be able to reject being a mother and get abortion the same way men should be allowed to reject being a father before the birth and not pay aliments afterwards.

Nobody is concerned with those abominations. They only care about free ticket out of parenthood.
I have no idea why full ban came to be anyway. If left won't compromise then people in power will do what they want.
And I know they won't because that's how useful idiots operate.

But I don't believe in imaginary friends, maybe you do.
What the fuck is kike?

My dick my choice, don't ask me to take care of a kid I didn't and still don't want. fuck your alimonies.

Can't we use aborted fetuses for stem cell researches?
That would be neat

>Pooland
>western europe

No.

And make some poor fucking child suffer through shitty fucking parents.
Plus wouldn't it be better to have leftists abort their shitspawns whilst the older conservative population keep their kids

Probably, our country is very small.

Only complete degenerates do that. You don't want their genes and their upbringing. You can't force irresponsible people to be responsible with the threat of future consequences, they don't care in a first place.

I don't think there is much of stem cell left after first hours of fetus development.

kike=circle in hebrew

it haz nothing to do with believe, you have to know HaShem exists and he will destroy you if you disobey him. nobody will save you. repent and go to local synagogue. no one cares what you believe. you must obey HaShem.

I use to feel this way but my gf aborted my kid without my consent. Now I'm pro-life af

If only vasectomies werent withheld till you had 9 nigglets......

I feel the health care industry is run by mega jewa

kike is not a hebrew word though.
Maagal=circle in hebrew

What about all those times you jerked off ?

You should be happy you dodged the bullet.

why do women like to kill babies so much

There's Slavic redheads, you idiot.

>REEE we want to be able to kill our children
I hate our society

No decent person has ever had an abortion. It's just a bunch of annoying feminists and trash. A good person would take responsibility for their actions, and they would see it as murder. A good mother sees it as the most traumatizing thing possible, for her baby to die.

If you don't take their freedom away - Their beloved right to murder babies - Then you are the Ultimate Cuck, and you should just kill yourself. Any man who likes abortion is a feminist beta.

kike is like nigger for jews here.

the kikes control the media, the "news", the federal reserve and all the banks they literally buy protesters and spark riots to influence my nation

they seek to control everything even if it is behind the scenes.

they should never have been let in.

satanism, women are prone to satanic stuff. this is why they must be kept in cages.

Should have used a condom, suka.

no all jews are evil. mostly atheist jews are shit. orthodox are bros.

>People still believe in a God when abominations like these exists
The material world isn't controlled by god; it's controlled by Satan. Only through prayer and virtue can humans hope to become citizens of god's kingdom and escape this wicked, half-baked reality.

I had no idea actually.
The question is - why do you hate the fact that they are controling everything in your country?

religious bullshit.

Hvatit materitsa, ti shto bidlo?

See:
Abortion "on request" is not allowed in Poland. Only in really special cases it's allowed and they want to ban even those cases and sent to jail anyone who will do abotion even if the life of woman was endangered

I love abortion for rape cases or to protect the life of the mother or if the baby will be born mishapened or retarded.

but they already have those laws in poland and are trying to ban all of abortion now.

sure maybe there are a couple okay jews, there are a couple ok blacks too.

majority are kikes and niggers though.

>orthodox are bros
>the ones who actually believe in jews superiority and that goyim exist to be slaves are bros
Are you enjoying you challenged education?

real translation:
"I'm fine with eating animals and being responsible for the murder of millions of animal but abortions are just WRONG"

Aga

because they make up 3% of the population you stupid kike.

Lol so many Clinton shills jumped in this thread. Keep crying degenerates, your cuck countries are doomed. When you realize "the utopia" you were so fanatically fighting for with lies and propaganda is just mass genocide and scam for rich fags to get more power I will be just laughing my ass off from here.

Polish immigrants to the US are top tier.

Is this just a case of the selection bias (the good ones leave)?

>Clinton shills
who is shilling?

"Kike" is basically the equivalent to "nigger" for people who are jewish, or "may as well be", in some rarer cases, on this board.

I meant all the obvious libcucks in this thread getting butthurt about abortion ban in Poland.

wasn't abortion aside from the big 3 illegal already?

But the people who control the media will always be 3%, I don't get your logic.
I wouldn't be mad if any other race would control the media I guess
Thanks for enlightening me man.

Yeah, but those shills wouldn't even know about it unless they didn't come here to shill for killary and against the Trump.

It doesn't make your country look better though

It was uncommon. That's why it's weird that people flip over it. Obviously it's mostly women but any reasonable person doesn't go on a random strike.
Reminds me of Bezmienow how he said that strikes have nothing to do with your work but with political statements.

>the smallest minority will always subliminally message the population with globalist and anti-traditionalism propaganda in the form of entertainment I don't understand your logic

people who create anything traditional or support conservatives vocally get blacklisted by hollywood and it becomes extremely hard to get a paycheck.

MSM and "news" organizations have a huge bias and control narratives in ways that cause problems for the public.

you should drink bleach.

Based fucking polacks

I don't really give a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks. This "but what will other countries think" bullshit is thankfully dying in Poland. Regressives mainstream media have been using it non-stop for over a decade and all it did was red pilling people.

As for abortions, people will still do it illegally, or go to Czechia,etc. to get one. This will only increase illegal medical "black market". Beside that, nothing will change.

Pro-life is better to support. The kid can be the Jewd Star for women.

>No, we force people to take responsibility for their actions
Like being raped or kiddo having serious retardation? This is why everyone laughs at Poland

Full abortion ban is stupid as fuck.

>making yet another leech is a good thing

Drinking bleach for asking you questions in a friendly tone? You get mad really fast lol

>flag