Why are men from other cultures always so loud?

When it gets late you can always hear a loud cacophony of every language but German.
Cars made louder in order just to annoy people or get attention are usually driven by brown people as well.
How is that white people are the only ones who need sleep or enjoy quietness?

japs and jews are quiet also

We aren't primates.

Seriously, think about it, when the spaniards and anglos went to colonize other continents. What did they find?

A bunch of brown skinned, humanistic monkies who ran amok either half-naked or naked, fucking and killing each other off with no discretion aside from 'sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit' accompanied by their half ass attempts at a 'civilization'

american tourists are loud as fuck though

>arabs and africans like to socialize
>like to have fun
>talk loudly and clearly because they are not autists
>this somehow angers the boring white sperg

your men are quiet because your women are LOUD.

Yes it does. They can socialize in their shitholes all day long for all I care.

Theres places for being loud and obnoxious residential areas and outside fucking shops aren't the place gerkey and you know it.

Overcompensating for their low IQs.

>achmed thinks animals barking and howling is the human equivalent of socializing

>loud and obnoxious
>not autistic
Ahmed plz go

You mean when the Spaniards and anglos went to other colonies and raped and plundered the villages for gold and sex slaves

Because warmer climate people are people's people, you can see that in the USA, they used to be Eurobean just like you but they mutated due to the climate.

>loudly and clearly
You shitskins shout. It's not talking.

It's not just shitskins, also Serbs or Italians.

dumb they mistake and they mistake confidents with being loud

>serbs and italians
>not shitskins

Shitskin, you have to go back!

>Finns
>not Mongols

Gönn dir nen Strick

>1+1
>not 2

Herdsman culture versus farmer culture.

Herdsmen need to be able to be heard from afar.

This would also explain why Arabs never shower. Their brain is still stuck in the desert.

Can't fucking stand nasal loud Americunts

>You mean when the Spaniards and anglos went to other colonies and raped and plundered the villages for gold and sex slaves

>Implying the native's weren't already doing that + human sacrifice and cannibalism in some places.

>How is that white people are the only ones who need sleep or enjoy quietness?
We're the only ones working?

> monkey makes loud monkey noises
> "muh brown supremacy"

Put it how you like, but the reality is in order for civilization to thrive, people have to put aside some of their baser instincts and work towards a greater goal. Autists are great at that. Maybe it was autists who started civilization.

What is not an 'autist' to you? God damn, Cred Forums culture is so toxic and bitter, it's pathetic.

This coming from a leaf.

Answer the question, FAGGOT.

>Getting this triggered over the word "Autist"
When's Trudeau going to advocate a change from the maple leaf to a cannabis one?

>forgetting japs

For me German people are also very loud. I think it's just because it's other language then yours and it annoys you.

Ecosystem.
Some ancestors adapted to talk quiet because there was little ambiental music.
Other ancestors adapted to talk loud because nature could not be nice and shut the fuck up.
And drugs, don't forget about drugs

I was going to say have you met Italians and then I remembered those Ottoman rape babies aren't white.

I met an Italian Couple. They were taller and whiter than the average Mexican

Seems plausible.

Thats like saying the kettle is whiter then the pot

None of you have even answered my question yet. How do you justify using the word? What is not "autistic"? Faggot.

We have the same climate

Well, My grandfather, my aut, my cousin and my mother are whiter than them.
If my aunt didn't tell me they were Italians I would have thought they were "neighborhoods"
Also
Nice Numbers

>t.cuck
They went to explore new worlds and ended up having to defend themselves from the savage natives.

Because brown people are lazy and have poor hearing

Or they're just assholes

Speak for yourself. You krauts aren't the only ones who have to deal with loud cunts.

You have to go back.

No respect for other people and no self awareness.

rootless people who would leave their country for another are usually the most loud and annoying, so the foreigner will always make noise

>Italians
>Ottomans
>amerimongrel ape education
we already know you have third world education, no need to make it so clear

Yet the italian 'shitskin' have done more discovery than your shit country that is not even visible.
Yet the shitskin have 2 carrier
Yet the shitskin have the same GDP of china
Yet the shitskin have a lower suicide rate than your country
Yet the shitskin have a less homicide than your country
Yet the shitskin will be better than your country forever

>that image
You know what, I can't even disagree. Fuck.