Every conversation i have with people about blacks where they force me to reveal my power level always ends up the same...

Every conversation i have with people about blacks where they force me to reveal my power level always ends up the same way

>MUH BLACK SLAVERY BUILT AMERICA, this country wouldnt be nearly as rich/developed/etc if it werent for all the work blacks were forced to do as slaves
>because of this we the descendants deserve reparations because all the fruits of their labor went to the whites and then later on their descendants in the form of the prosperous white communitiea that developed

What's the real truth here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3MNu2GNx-kQ
youtu.be/hqIsc8ooXug
thestar.com/opinion/editorialopinion/2012/10/23/more_slaves_now_than_at_any_other_time_in_history.html
amren.com/news/2014/09/report-more-africans-entered-us-in-last-decade-than-during-300-years-of-slave-trade/
nytimes.com/2005/02/21/nyregion/more-africans-enter-us-than-in-days-of-slavery.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the fact is blacks didn't have anything to do with development or infrastructure.
The Pilgrims/Settlers and later the Irish handled those sectors.

Black people picked cotton, they were the original Mexicans. You could argue they helped make agriculture a bit more profitable, and thats all.

68% of slave owners were black or mulatto

The Jews were behind slavery and the slave ships

Jews see all Gentiles as their slaves in human form

COTTON IS EVERYTHING

Well We will just have to send them back so they can build their own cities now won't we.

Lincoln wanted to do that, but some cuckold prevented it.

This but how to translate it into an argument?

>hurr yes cotton was amazing in fact it created all the income in the south

Lets do it again

$2000 free for all blacks to go back to africa

Imagine the savings in welfare and crime

>>MUH BLACK SLAVERY BUILT AMERICA, this country wouldnt be nearly as rich/developed/etc if it werent for all the work blacks were forced to do as slaves

And now the ancestors of those slaves are enjoying living in the most prosperous nation on the planet.

Sounds like their hard work was not in vain.

if black people built america then cows built mcdonalds

Slavery benefited a few rich southerners, even if the south got rich on the backs of blacks, all of that was destroyed in your civil war
And the US became a world superpower in the early XX century when Europe's old empires declined

The south, i know im ganna get a lot of shit for this, but the south was never a source of scientific or industrial or cultural achievement compared to the north. So the fact that it helped the south prosper doesnt really do much but keep the south from floating into irrelevency

Also, were slaves trusted to build shit? I suspect they werent.

theres an infinite supply of material here

I would mention that countries without slaves have precisely the same development path as our own, and often innovate as much or more than us

I would mention that there are more slaves in the world right now, than there ever were at one time in the US, so why does it make sense to complain about themselves when other people are actually slaves right now

I would mention that arabs had many more times slaves than whites did, but they castrated their slaves, so there's no descendants to complain about it

I would mention that most slave traders were jews, and they were buying from other blacks, you have to gauge your audience on this one, this makes people uncomfortable so proving it might not even be an option

and the true redpill, explain that for thousands of years they never invented anything more complex than a spear, until they came under the care of white people. within 200 years, doctors, lawyers, and congressmen

The real truth is that if you indifferently hate millions of people you don't know anything about just because their skin pigmentation is different than yours and keep refusing to look at the social context to analyze a situation, you're the true brainwashed idiot.

No state has become a world power from a bunch of niggers picking cotton. Sure it was probably a big industry but it wasn't unrivaled in the world. Industry, factories and commerce in the northeast made the United States a world power. Also Dad. Thanks dad.

>that farm tool made America

Ask them to explain to you why the South was an economic backwater that contributed nothing to the country while the North was the home of industry.

Ask them to explain to you why, if the South and slavery was so important, Lincoln was able to expand into the West and continue manifest destiny at the same time as he fought a war with the South.

Ask them to explain to you why Caribbean blacks face none of the economic barriers faced by American blacks when they move to America, despite being both black and immigrants.

They should try to get reparayshuns from the plantation owners who made up 4% of the fucking population.

Or they can just be grateful to be here, seeing as how they'd be treated like shit anywhere else.

Blacks have it good in America, you stupid clock maker.

Their grievances are completely hyperbolic.

this
I don't hate black people
I just distrust and avoid niggers
normal black people are okay, even if they're dumber on average

>What's the real truth here?
Many black people in the US nowadays have the same life standards as most whites. So wealth already shifted.
On the other hand, how would you divide it? Very black gets an equal share of the pie? Would you make a difference between the ones that were actually descending from slaves and the ones that migrated afterwards? What with mixed races? Not to mention there are more black americans now then back then, even when keeping inflation in mind, it probably wouldn't be that much anyway and the lazy fucks demanding free money instead of working for it would just waste it anyway, leaving their next of kin in the same situation as they are now.

There were almost ZERO niggers in the north so ask them who built Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, New York, Ohio Pennslyvania etc..etc..etc...

Fukkking Niggers didn't build sheet! Yeah they picked some cotton and pounded a few railroad spikes but that's it!

Niggers are a burden to everything good. They are a net negative to any society! Demand Segregation Now!

If it wasn't for the slavery of Africans, They all would be starving to death in Africa. Really makes you think.

Same goes for pretty much the entirety of the US west of the Mississippi

Ask Cuckstopher Hitchens
youtube.com/watch?v=3MNu2GNx-kQ

YRYL

>have you ever heard of the Great Society programs?
>wut dat
>look it up on simple English wikipedia
>sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

6% of white southern families owned slaves
This was 2% of all white american families
over reliance on cash crops caused economic and manufacturing stagnation in the deep south, a contributing factor to lagging development even to today.

>>MUH BLACK SLAVERY BUILT AMERICA, this country wouldnt be nearly as rich/developed/etc if it werent for all the work blacks were forced to do as slaves
>>because of this we the descendants deserve reparations because all the fruits of their labor went to the whites and then later on their descendants in the form of the prosperous white communitiea that developed

as far as the south goes, this is true. just look at what a hopeless economic black hole the southeastern US is without slavery. pretty hilarious honestly. we should really just glass that entire region and then repopulate it with superior yankees.

>What's the real truth here?
Modern day blacks don't deserve reparations. They were never slaves, and look how they ruin opportunities when we gave them Detroit and Chicago.

Around 1% of the population owned slaves. Why such a small number? Because there were only a few manual labor jobs black people could do, and even then they didn't do a very good job. It was easier and more productive to just pay white people.

*descendants

Truth is there were many many whites who were also slaves.
Truth is the wealth created by slavery was destroyed by the end of the civil war.
Truth is blacks were not nearly as valuable as they claim they were and we should have shipped them back to Africa after the war.

sounds about right

also what kind of conversations are you having

Less than 1% of whites owned slaves so it is simply not possible that slavery built white society as the wealth was concentrated among the economic elite.

The real truth is that the Irish and Chinese "workers" are what really made this country what it is today by way of being the ones who built the railroads.

The south is shit for 3 reasons:
Tons of cotton dosh was more profitable than competing with decades old northern manufacturing
Yankee armies destroyed the deep south's towns and railroads and didn't rebuild them
after reconstruction, the state constitutions were replaced with crippled useless ones

Oh, thought of a fourth reason, shitloads of niggers

Wishful thinking right there

>it's something strange
>in the neighbourhood
>whoyogonnacall?
>pic related

>normal black people are okay
Give me a break Jamal
What so called "normal sub-saharan people" are nothing more than animals and if those animals are really OK then they should understand that they have to go back to Sub-Saharan Africa where they do belong

All wealth created by slavery in the USA was reverted to 0 after the civil war.

It's almost physically painful to think of what the US would be right now if we hadn't let the kikes infiltrate and screw it up. I need a walnut to cheer me up.

Of course.

The only upside to slavery is it's profitable, sometimes. Slaves don't exactly work very hard, and you have to keep them fed and healthy enough for work. Slavery leads to stagnation. Adversity means innovation, which is partly why the north industrialized so much compared to the south. No slavery to lean back on when it came to making products. You had to be competitive some other way, either with machines or dedicated workers.

If anything, slavery was a mistake in the fact that it slowed progress and gave leeches a personal way to reason why they leech.

No slavery = more need for competition to get products to consumers = more advancements = Slaves being a net negative for the U.S.

Picking cotton /=/ Inventing and implementing industrialization

The black man picked cotton for 250 years and soon after the white man invented a machine that man the black man redundant

The fact is after slavery ended, we went through the industrial revolution with little to no inventions from the black community that made a significant difference.

The north was industrial with big cities
The south was peaceful farmers and their slaves, an agrarian society
Your argument is understandable

youtu.be/hqIsc8ooXug

First post is the best post in this thread

Any black person is one chimp out away from a nigger.

FPBP
The only nation I've ever seen blacks develop is a donation.

The truth might surprise people but very few Africans were sent to the USA as slaves -- only around 4% of the estimated 12 million total. The overwhelming vast majority of deported Africans ended up in Brazil, something like 60% of all slaves.
I'd like somebody to explain to me how less than half a million blacks working agriculture on tobacco plantations in the South built the USA.

>blacks have it good

yeah right...

VERGAS AFUERA POR HARAMBE

Leftists can cry all they want but Mother Nature doesn't do equal. Sooner or later, negroes always reveal their inner-chimp. This realization is what led many of us to pol in the first place.

lel, the reason america is "powerful" is because the banker jews moved there during world war 2, nothing more. Before you were a worthless heap of savage inbreds.

A few thousand field workers (obviously not essential) became a multimillion swarm ravaging the locals and finally pushing them towards extinction.

THANKS FOR ALL UR HARD WORK MAINE

FACT: Whites are the MOST discriminated population in the USA and Western Europe.
Blacks have it great. I await your counterargument, faggot.

>getting baited into revealing your power level
Low IQ

>skin color is the only difference between the two sub-species

By all means, breed your little froggettes with various Africans, that'll work out wonderfully well for you

I think you meant =/=

dumbass

Niggers were bronze age bipedal tools meant to pick cotton,get cum dumped,carry stuff and jester.

They were not even considered human,just accessories.
Chinese were slaves but seen,legally, human,compared to niggers.

All in all,they need to be thrown in an ocean.

What an insensitive thread, you all should be kissing the feet and ground of these honorable Kangz and Kwyanz, and then pay them whatever they demand of you.

Fuck off, Shlomo. The USA was 90% White up for most of last century, all the way up until the 1960s. During that span, Whites went from riding horseback to walking on the moon and splitting the atom. Jews didn't build Motor City Detroit or invent the airplane. Don't you have foreskins to munch?

HOW DOES SHE LOOK LIKE A RACIST CARICATURE OF COLONIZATION BOOKS??

BUT SHES REAL

Actually in 1860, 68% of free blacks or mulattos owned slaves. That means roughly 16% of all blacks, free or otherwise, owned slaves. It also means that black households are twice as likely to own slaves compared to the national average (8%?) in 1860.

Exactly this --

Why do you think the South lost the war? North had all the industry and infrastructure and south had... basically a shitload of cotton.

It's immigration from Europe in late XIX (decades after Civil War) and early XX century that built the USA. European poor came with nothing, got some land from the government and built everything from scratch.

would point out that by 1840 slavery was beginning to be unsustainable because the shut down of the trade made slaves more and more expensive.

many southern plantation owners were already turning towards freeing their slaves and charging them to farm small parcels of land.

people like to point out that slaves built the white house, but that's not true. the work on that building, and all the iconic ones in DC would have needed skilled craftsmen. slaves did the menial unskilled labor sure.

It's like saying the nomadic tent jews built the pyramids.....no, no you did not.

>Mississippi
>highest percentage of negroes in the USA, much more than any other state.
When will we see leftists embrace Mississippi as a prosperous and progressive black society free of hate?

Inform them of these facts OP..They don't have a clue to the truth. Give them the truth.

Hmm, I see you brought up slavery. As expected. Here are some facts on slavery. Not sure you are familiar with them.

Of the 10 to 15 million Africans who were transplanted to the New World, no more than 6 percent—around 400,000—went to the Northern Hemisphere. Almost all of them went to South America.
Blacks were never close to a majority in America, so it's mathematically impossible for most whites to have owned black slaves. At the peak of black slavery in the South, only 6 percent of Southern whites owned slaves. If you include the white people in the North, it means that only 1.4 percent of white Americans owned black slaves at the HEIGHT of slavery.
An estimated 3,000 blacks owned a total of 20,000 black slaves in the year 1860. One study concluded that 28 percent of free blacks owned slaves, which is a far higher percentage than that of free whites who owned slaves.'
American blacks enjoy the highest standard of living of any black population on earth. Their average per capita income is TWENTY to FIFTY times higher than in any of the African countries from where they were displaced. It's true that part of America's wealth was built on black slavery; it is also true that American blacks are enjoying the fruits of that wealth.

>pyramids
>built by negroes
pick any two, you must pick two.

>no more than 6 percent
actually, you're overestimating. It's about 4% and we know that because the transport ships kept logs and journals and everything was very well documented and this has been researched by many experts on the subject.
Fact of the matter., most African slaves ended up in Brazil. When should we expect to hear the demand for reparations from Portugal and Brazil?

Shit nigger USA was 88% white up until the fucking 90s.

>implying negroes built anything of value
>implying negroes are people

>An estimated 3,000 blacks owned a total of 20,000 black slaves in the year 1860. One study concluded that 28 percent of free blacks owned slaves, which is a far higher percentage than that of free whites who owned slaves.'

Don't bother repeating that statistic, leftists will correctly shoot it down by pointing out that freed blacks had to buy their relatives out of slavery.

>TWENTY to FIFTY times higher than in any of the African countries from where they were displaced.
Don't say displaced. Do say deported.

We should have picked our own cotton.

Americans took them from the shithole that was Africa, and gave them a much better life. Even to this day, there are more slaves in Africa than there ever existed in the United States.

thestar.com/opinion/editorialopinion/2012/10/23/more_slaves_now_than_at_any_other_time_in_history.html

Only a small portion of the African slaves were shipped to America. People also forget that the term "slave" was created when Slavish white people were taken as slaves, mostly by African Muslims. Yet we hardly ever hear of wanting reparations for that.

There are more Africans coming to America in the last decades than before the abolition of the slave trade in the US. Most of their ancestors, let alone themselves, were never enslaved in America.

amren.com/news/2014/09/report-more-africans-entered-us-in-last-decade-than-during-300-years-of-slave-trade/
nytimes.com/2005/02/21/nyregion/more-africans-enter-us-than-in-days-of-slavery.html

They've already gotten enough reparations through a disproportionate amount of welfare and affirmative action that they shouldn't need anyway.

Jesus fuck, first I thought that was some crackhead nigguh but after a couple of seconds I realised it was the bitch who played Harambe in the new Ghostbusters movie.

compared to africa, definitely

Slavery is shit, it is done by elites to benefit elites.

Slavery hurts the poor. Poor working class whites (in this case) now have to compete with slaves for work. Small freehold land owners are undercut by slave estates.

Slavery hurts the economy. If you have slaves you do not need to pay wages thus slaves do not purchase goods and services that wage workers do.

Slavery stifles innovation. There is no need to invest lots of money on labour saving devices when you have slaves. In-fact slaves (quite rightly) did not want to go through the training to use the frequently dangerous new labour saving devices in the antebellum south and would just wreck the machinery. Hence far fewer factories in the South, and they didn't need the infrastructure either, so they didn't make it. Consider what historians say about Roman and Greek slavery and how it prevented an earlier industrial revolution.

The elites of today have shifted the blame onto "all whites" who apparently benefit from the legacy of slavery, despite areas reliant on slavery being WORSE places because of it. Consider Canada and the North USA vs the South USA, then consider countries with FAR more slavery Haiti, Jamaica, Brasil etc.

Unless you inherited your family wealth from slaving ancestors you are WORSE off because of slavery.

If the key was black workers, why is Africa a fucking shithole?

Her head looks like a pineapple

There is a book I read that said the north BTFO of the south in terms of economic, agricultural and financial status well into slavery because of the technology they had in free states. I can't recall the name right now

> because of this we the descendants deserve reparations

No one ever deserve reparations. The situation they are now in needs to change. If someone else steps in to do this. That person ends up holding control over them. That is why the state likes to do this and it always goes on and on in America.
Haven't you guys been doing the reparations thing piecemeal for ages?
Other forms of making things "equal"?

They talk about ending nations as if that structure was the cause of wars.

Instilling reparations and revanchist attitudes did that. Playing groups off as the benefactors sit at a distance.

Having 4x the population will do that

True. The main point of the book though was that slavery wasn't really necessary for the Souths economy to thrive.

The debacle that was "reconstruction" kind of obscures the fact that the south was a declining banana republic that would have collapsed on its own for all those reasons you stated given a bit of time and allows bullshit narratives to flourish in the aftermath.

tl:dr slaves kept a shitty banana republic on life support when it should have hit a "diversify or collapse" much earlier. "Built America" my ass.

References please.

Free labor is kind of valuable, no?

you can build a great car but you still need gas to run it

Underrated post.
>as the US was prospering, mostly in favor of niggers, they still managed to fuck it up by chimping out.

Goddamnit.

Google
>american inventor

Maine didn't shoulder the burden, don't give that snow globe all the credit.

>says the gypsy

Silly German, that's not a caricature, that's how some of them really look.

>Black slavery built America.
No, it didn't, black slavery supported some of agriculture slavery was vastly inefficient compared to industrial (machine assisted) agriculture and was completely replaced by it (except some middle eastern shitholes and, golly gee, in Africa!). In addition, you might want to remind them that it was majority white superpowers who spearheaded the abolishment of slavery, black warlords started it, and white world leaders ended it. Whites owe blacks absolutely nothing but the common human decency that the law demands of every human within the borders of the United States.

Thank you.

The largest social context is that blacks ruin everywhere they become a majority, period.

Any socio-political excuse for that fact must by necessity rely on hypotheses that are less supportable than theories based on their aggregate group nature.

if niggers are so adept at development how come the most undeveloped countries(and neighorhoods) in the world are ones inhabited by niggers? Would this not lead a logical person to conclude niggers are useless for development?

Slavery was an economic DRAG on the US, overall. Especially the south. The south became a "latifundia" economy of a small handful of wealthy land-holders, a large white peasant class, and then the slaves.

That's the main reason the south lost the civil war - its economy had failed to adapt to the industrial revolution due to the retarding effects of slavery.

Fucking googles. Alway trying to act like they are important.

The South would have industrialized and gotten rid of slavery on its own. The wise course of action would have been to wait a couple of decades and then abolish slavery when it became uneconomic. Notice how agriculture didn't magically stop because slavery was abolished... But they could have prevented all of that bloodshed.

Political correctness is under the wheels of the Trump train. Human autonomy and freedom will once again be the narrative of human life.

1860 census statistics.

not a bad point... is this true?

While that is the truth, there was still racist bogotry and stigma across the nation against them for being slaves and "subhumans" that still continues to this day. That is more the problem American Blacks today are facing than the effects of slavery. Being slaves made them athletically honed, but being hated and feared by the nation for most of their history by at least some groups of people, is what is causing their problems, at least psychologically speaking. That's what BLM is trying to say "respect us as equals". You may not like to hear that but it's the truth.

If you're trolling, then you're quite good at it. If you're serious, then you need a helicopter ride.