>bloodline has remained white to this day
>not an ounce of nigger in me
>tfw I am a true American

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9hfbHRsi_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i am sorry

*Italian nigger detected*

>grandfather leaves Germany in 1930's because reasons (incidentally, I have documentation that there's zero Jewish ancestry in that side of the family at least four generations back)

One of my ancestors moved in the 1600s and fought in the revolution as well. He got caught for treason by the british and was hanged, but that didnt kill him. He dangled for about 4 hours after they left him to die.

Come home, white man

I'm also of German descent. Surnames such as Kraus and Beddinghaus

I'm similar except for somewhere along my line someone fucked a subhuman and as a result I'm ~25% German

But Germans are white too fampai

>Slavery ends
>Dago ancestors want to work
>Come to the U.S. through Ellis Island around 1890
>Move south
>Ancestors pick strawberries

Anglos are the only true whites

Russian immigrant :))))

Nowadays as long as your skin is white and you're not a jew it's white to me

Nobody outside of the US cares about heritage
That's a fact
t. European

I don't know my heritage beyond grandparents.

I'm guessing I'm from a line of anglos.

>east asian ancestors move here over a milenia ago
>living in balance with the land until europeans come and start over doing it and depleting the land like money hungry juden
>way of life is ruined and whites offer welfare so they don't feel bad
>lose all capabilities we had to live independent and fight for ourselves and be on welfare to this day

No fucking shit.

Like we need to be reminded of how welcoming they are to BBC

Moms Side: Almost entirely English and American descent. Ancestors landed at Plymouth Rock and fought in the Revolutionary War. We traced the family history back this far.

Dads Side: Two generations removed German descent. The family name has it's roots near the Black Forest in Germany and there are apparently a lot of people with the same last name as me in Switzerland. Either way most people say I look German (white German lol).

>flag

> " T.European "

Your daughter will get knocked up by a black and she'll have the baby. This will be punishment from kek

>talking about flags

>coming from A FUCKING LEAF

fathers side: german
mothers side: portuguese/irish/german

My ancestors moved to Jew Yawk from Britbong in 1635, when it was still under the control of the Dutch. I have ancestors who fought in the Revolutionary War as well. Mostly English, Welsh, Savoyard, and Dutch ancestry, though I'm not sure if all of my Dutch ancestors came from Europe or if there were some living in New Amsterdam.

Moved here in 1600s. Family managed New York for the crown. We traded and started the first ferries. Direct paternal descendant was a Major General during the revolution. We did a lot back then. Lay low now. Also related to a few presidents.

>Mum mapped out the family tree back to 1603, way back when Samuel McDonald came over from Scotland.

Royalty and shit all up in it. Innit?

Nobody gives a shit. Go do something with your life

My ancestors migrated from Portugal to Brazil 400 years ago

Your digits prove otherwise, nigger.

Nothing wrong with representing the land- unlike yours which has (((stars of david))) on it like another (((flag))) we know.

This is what I subscribe to. Even some dark Italians who clearly have a bit of mixed blood but act 100% white are white in my mind.

Tbh, I've met quite a few white skinned Latinos as well who also act white and I consider them like Spaniard white if you will. I don't really care that much just be cool and nondegenerate

Yeah I guess she will probably swallow instead

>implying I won't have beautiful sons like my father
Kek wills your offspring will be gangraped by a pack of abos

>He wasn't here for the thread
This wasn't even long ago, this stuff was being produced for two days straight you fucking moron.

> Goldstein and Warschauer

I knew a kid who was descendant from John Adams. Pretty cool. I'm first generation on my dad's side and second on my moms. There's no way I'd have some shit like that in my family

>Family came from Tzar Russia
>Monarch France
>Poland/Prussia
>Not a single Nigger nation at all

Feels fucking good.
Also, since Slav, I can squat fucking well.

>family goes back to William Bradford

400 years American

Abos doing really do that. That's an African American tradition. Kek wills your wife's son to be born black

Fuck me dead why does kek forsake me today. Dubs says kek forsaking me

Silly, squatting is not a birthskill, it is an art.

You must train for years to be experienced enough to deem yourself a true slav.

Fuck, I wished I saved more from those threads.

I got the Adidas and I am gonna get CSGO since Ameripoor and S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
youtube.com/watch?v=g9hfbHRsi_Y

croatian who also gained german citizenship just for the lulz

>be faggot Australian
>post in thread for no reason except to shitpost
>country's history sucks

Kek wills your family to only produce mudbabies.

>egyptian/turkish parents leave their country because its shit and no opportunities are left for them

Thank you for sharing your opinion with the class user.

I'm white as a sheet, translucent almost.

I have blonde hair and blue eyes and yet I have wavy/curly hair(not black people curly hair, like frizzy wavy curly hair)

I'm Celtic/Nordic/Scottish

Why?

Moms side is a mix of German and Rhodesian. Dads side is English. Funny enough my dad is the one who fought in the Bush war.

where da white brit womyn at eyy
t. romanian

Aside from one of my ancestors knocking up a Native American I'm pretty damn white. Mom's side is all German, dad's side is mostly English minor nobility in the 900s who eventually came to the colonies in the 1600s and fought in the revolution.

Same as you OP.

My great great grandmother was Italian, and my great great grandfather Irish.

>stars
>ball of volatile gas that's bound to implode one day

yeah, sounds like the states

My surname is of a wealthy pure-blood wizarding family and one of the Sacred Twenty-Eight. They live in Malfoy Manor in Wiltshire, England. The Malfoys are related to many other pure-blood families, including the: Blacks, Lestranges, Greengrasses, and Rosiers. They are also related to the Tonks and Lupin families, of mixed wizarding and Muggle heritage, much to the Malfoys' disdain, although they are not against marrying half-bloods.

My family gained a reputation for pure-blood supremacy. During the First and Second Wizarding Wars they supported Lord Voldemort and some members were even Death Eaters under his command.

No idea about what my ancestors did or when they came to USA but my genetics are almost entirely British according to ancestryDNA. I'm just an American though, no special snowflake communist hyphen.

Father's side
>Family is made of Swiss German Catholics
>from city of Sarnen in canton Obwalden
>liked to travel to Giswil when Lake Sarnen froze over
>basically all farmers
>tough times hit
>too many children, not enough land to split fairly
>Franz takes his kid Arnold, immigrates to Brazil in 1885.
>Brazil at this time as a glorious Empire with a bright future
>Immigrant family writes home how river is FILLED with giant fish and there's plenty of land
>bretty gud 8/8
>Brazil abolish slavery in 1888
>Immediately starts coup in 1889, Empire overthrown, ""Republic"" established
>Brazil's glory days are over
>Arnold grows up, can still speak German, starts a German musical band
>successful
>has a child named Jose-Leopold
>barely speaks any German
>is basically a farmer
>Nazi sympathizer during WWII
>lives to 102
>has child named Helio
>totally divorced from heritage
>becomes dairy factory manager
>alcoholic
>a simple man
>has child
>my dad
>enrolls him in STEM highschool
>dad is great student, goes to great uni
>becomes chemical engineer
>takes Brazilian wife and moves to Switzerland
>learns German
>rags to riches story
>I'm born in Switzerland
>end up growing up in Texas though
>shit post on Cred Forums
pretty cool. Someday I want to investigate more into Jose-Leopold's past to see if maybe he was anything more than a sympathizer. It'd be pretty cool to have a Nazi great granddad.
>pic related is me
Mother's side
>mix of Portuguese/Italian
>family of taxi drivers
>poor and disfunctional
>1 guy is a loony protestant
pretty shit desu.

Fathers bloodline moved to Canada in mid 1750s from England

I'm pretty sure I'm like 90% English but I probably have some Irish mixed in since I live in a very high Irish population area. I'd have to get a DNA test to confirm this though.

Can trace mother side till the reign of Alexander II, literally all russians and some ukrainians, which means 100% russian.
Dont know anything about dad's ancestry, but he looks even whiter than my mom, so i believe im fine.

That was a pretty good story man. It would have been pretty cool to have stayed in Swizterland but Texas is definitely better than Brazil

>swede farmers came to america to farm then left after the dust bowl to the west coast to farm

Great story.
>Texas
>better than Imperial Brazil
You delusional piece of shit, you have absolutely ZERO IDEA and should not compare Imperial Brazilian slave owners to your absolutely uneducated redneck white trash slave owners.

Thanks. Though I'm hungry to know more. One day, when I have the time I'll journey back to Brazil to flesh out the story even more. Then, if I keep up my German studies, I'll travel to Switzerland, and do census research on the family from Sarnen to see if I can discover some more stuff. It'd be cool if I could trace my heritage back even longer, maybe medieval times if I'm lucky! I could even start a family book to record as much info as we can.

Unlike you fags I got some shit for my ancestors.

I only have mothers side due to my father being adopted.

>Earliest I can get it back to is the late 1700s
>This dude, Edmund is raised in a small village, neglects this one child, John.
>John enlists in the army at 15, ends up serving in France and epic shooting up french fags
>Served in Canada, one Canadian child, one stayed in Canada when he reached of age
>Got married while stationed in Canada
>Sent to Jamaica
>Gets shot in the leg
>leg fucking amputated
>leaves army in 1810
>Brother is like "yo john what was it like"
>john is like "fire bro but my leg lol"
>John's brother joins the army
>dies against napoleon
>john's son joins up
>inspires his son to join the army
>son goes to India
>ends up becoming a doctor while in the army
>ends up becoming super high rank
>goes back to Canada (he was the one born there)
>has a child
>ends up working in a hospital
>Canadian side of my family starts
>rest is just epic fags who joined the army and died in WW1, about 5 of them did

Pic is John's discharge papers, old relic.