So Cred Forumsacks, why are YOU racist?

So Cred Forumsacks, why are YOU racist?

Parents told you so while growing up?
Cred Forums propaganda?
PERSONALL experience? (not some "a black woman talked loud and it made me uncomfortable" shit)

Tell me Cred Forums, tell me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wXHmPAckDxk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=51vFbsZkhXU&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/MEVI34niLoU
youtube.com/watch?v=mAmHoCbhyaw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sBTmZWycFTc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Melting_Pot_(play)
encyclopediadramatica.se/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Nation_of_Immigrants
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Defamation_League
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-anti-defamation-league/
cnn.com/2016/09/28/us/pepe-the-frog-hate-symbol-trnd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Interacting with these creatures.

It's fun

I went to college at a historically black college and now I work with 95% black women. The majority of interactions I have had with the majority of negroes (they are not ALL terrible, of course).

I grew up in the DRC and I was white. I have memories of having to defend the house with a rifle from ghoul hordes.

I'm not.
We have our differences but we're not really better than each other.
Nigger culture is cancer, niggers themselves are good.

But user, if you kill your enemies...

They win?

Its a way for white trash to feel better about themselves and the station they have carved out for themselves in the world. If course this is not consiously done and of course, none will admit to this because they dont see it that way. But thats the truth.

Why wouldn't you be racist?
In the same way you act differently when you're out in the street and there's a group of small chihuahua or bulldogs.
Or you see a group of tattooed ripped men walking down the street versus a group of businessmen.

People are different, people act different, racism is when you think one group is innately better than the other group, not when you're proven again and again that one group is worse than the other and have stats and data to back that up.

>niggers themselves are good

I'm not, or at least I try not to be.

He's brazillian. I'm sure a ghetto is middle class in Rio.

>racism is when you think one group is innately better than the other group
I'm not even sure I liked this definition.
If you're looking for a new place to stay and you have to choose between a house with 5 turkish people or 5 [your nationality] which one are you going to choose?
Of course your nationality, that doesn't make you nationalist or racist, it's fine to have a preference for your own people, it's absolutely insane to think otherwise

I'm White Congolese, not a fucking Canadian.

because liveleaks and worldstarhiphop

Carving out a world where your a minority seems like a bad idea to me.

I kind of agree with your statement though. I see lot`s of people who avoid taking political positions because they are too insecure to be seen as projecting.

as a kid my mother told me several times that she married my father because he was white and she wanted me to be white, she also told me to never marry a brown girl and basically white is better always, it gets trough your head

>Congolese

What, like the toothpaste?

My parents aren't racist at all. I'm racist tho.

Abos burning my fucking bins holy shit you have any idea how long it takes council to replace the cunts?

I hate everyone

Like from the Congo, in Africa.

Living and interacting with niggers will make any sane individual racist.

Republic or the Democratic congo?

I swear all you Canadians are Democratic shills.

Went from a middle class suburb in SoCal, 90% white at the time, to west LA where I was one of twenty white kids.

High school I went to Houston TX where racism was still thick in the air, bitches knew not to burn coal.

Needless to say I know not to relax around blacks.

I was attacked by a group of black people. They called it a mugging but they took nothing and just tried to do as much damage as possible.

personal experience
anybody who is not racist is just sheltered

Democratic Republic of Congo,

I worked a job that required dealing with the public.

/thread

>white people are the only people who are racist

But black women talking loud DOES make me feel uncomfortable

My mother was shot by a nigger who mugged her and my dad and luckily he was too high on cocaine to kill her (he tried to). Also I went to school with niggers my entire life because I'm from the south. I also have to deal with them daily.

Went to school with blacks, worked with blacks, have to see them on semidaily basis, statistics. If you've actually had to deal with them how couldn't you be?

my dad told me and my sister he'd disown us if we brought home a black girl/boy
then i had to deal with them at work

my earliest memory of black people was a black homeless person charging at me and my father while in an attempt to steal my bag of toys in San Francisco. My dad smashed his head into a brick wall and he sat there rubbing his head like money kong until the police showed up.

why the fuvk would u go to such a collegE? wtf user

Pattern recognition

Grew up in a suburb that is 60-70% immigrants.

I think that the overwhelming majority of Cred Forums used to be liberal until Obama took charge and proved that the left is regressive.

I remember back in 2008 most Anons wanted a black president.

Having to do research papers in high school and college, and reading statistics, as well as a lot of information on how blacks essentially have not progressed as a race in almost 2 million years.

Always been racist. Other races just doesn't make me feel like I am at home.

years and years of personal experience + news + crime statistics + study of evolution

I was raised with the 90's Suburban America speil of " dont judge on looks, be nice to everyone, racism is bad".

Years of putting myself through reality turned me into a cold hearted realist. Years of applying cynical critical judgement to the world around me turned me into a cold hearted bastard. Years of being told I was wrong with no counter argument beyond "my feelings are hurt" turned me into a soulless, harsh motherfucker.

Seeing the world freewheel into hippie ideals for no reason did this to me. It wasnt my parents or friends or family. It was all of you, all of us.

White people in Dallas made fun of us for being mexican

Mexicans are spicks and will never be at there level of shittyness

Blacks Jumped my mom for her sunglasses.

Moved to the peoples republic of California and its a bunch of autistic faggots everywhere.

You all suck

t.Puerto Rican

Nah, this place is satire.
I believe in nothing that I post here. The internet was made for shitposting

I am a racist because I believe darker races are inferior in intelligence against whiter races.

You can find instructions on how to make a noose on the internet.

gypsies.

What in the fuck? Did you copypaste my post from MONTHS AGO?
It even has the "a black woman talked loud" stuff in it.

>Be me
>No racist friends, parents, family etc.
>Grow up in commiefornia
>Liberal white/upper class spic city
>Get a job at 17 in retail for a friends family business
>Only white guy surrounded by druggie spics and lazy niggers
>Magically became racist for no reason...

These people are sub human.

I don't consider myself "racist", but normies would.
>I don't deny black crime stats are higher
>I believe in certain racial stereotypes
>I have in-group preferences
>I laugh at accusations of racism; most people feel like they have to prove they're not racist

This.

good sample size

Datamining is why I'm racist.

I grew up in a very white area. The whole small town american dream, no crime to be heard of, some drunk rednecks causing some issues but nothing serious. In the 26 years I have been here, it has had more and more issues as we get more and more blacks and mexicans. The area now has serious drug issues, crimes are still relatively rare but not how it was 20 years ago when the whole town would be talking about it and it would happen once every few years.

Bantz aside, race really has become the hawt topik of the day (((again)))

Now we all have experience of multiculty societies, and it turns out the liberal intelligentsia have been telling us porkies about the one big happy family thing.

I'm not, I'm just real.

And I don't care if reality offends you, because you can't block it out forever.

Fact of the matter is, no matter how hard you kick and scream... You, your ego and self righteousness, everyone you have ever known and loved, will eventually be gone.

So why blow smoke up people's asses about the mundane and blow up the largely irrelevant issues into hastening the above process?

Everybody is rasist. It's just human nature.
Also, some races seem to get along just fine, other really dont.

>So Cred Forumsacks, why are YOU racist?
>Parents told you so while growing up?
Uhm, no. My parents were part of the "multiculturalism is good, ethnic diversity is good, the noble arabs/africans will enrich us" choir.
Turned out they were dead wrong. Now one of them is just dead, and the other is being force fed red pills from living right next to Gellerup Parken (one of our sand google ghettos).

So I guess I'm "racist" from my own bitter experiences when exposed to shitskins

The French. Have you ever met one?

Your mother was redpilled af

Nothing the matter with being dead, son. Some of the best people are dead.

What shitty spiritual rhetoric. You will never attain enlightenment following such nonsense.

I'm actually not racist. I frequently interact with people of other races at work and never think less of them because they are total bros who love this country and are grateful for being here.

I am realistic about race though. I am aware that certain cultures are incompatible and that certain races, particulary arab people tend to be more violent etc. These are just facts.

nah

The news. I used to be a liberal migrant worshipping self hating cuck with the rest of them.

But I tempered my idealism with reality, it didn't take long before they fucked themselves in my eyes.

After that I swallowed the redpill hard. Now I would dash the head of every mudslime woman and child against the floor to cleanse my nation.

I sold weed. White people get their shit and go. Mexicans would chill and smoke with you most of the time. But niggers, god damned niggers. They bitch about everything, try to talk down the prices and happen to be the only people who have ever pulled guns on me. Happened twice to me and both times didn't end to well for the nigs.

Don't care if anyone believes me, but it happened. So i'm racist for good reason imo.

I watched a lot of abc and real world experience was drastically different. So I rejected the propaganda entirely and started basing my ideology on experience.

Reminder that that quote is fabricated.

Did you live through the Second Congo War?

Whites
Americans
French
Spanish
Japs
Greeks
Mexicans
Chinks
American natives and Inuit
Poo in Loos
Gooks
Abos

Pakis
Niggers

Niggers tend to always fuck things up. They steal shit, break shit, and might as well fling shit because they chimp out. Africa is a shithole except South Africa, due to whites, pretty clear most niggers suck.
Spics can be violent as hell, they get fat and can be annoying like niggers, but most *seem* to be just hard working people. They understand family is everything, so is race, I'll give them credit there.
Asians are ok, Japan is best china is shit.
Arabs are the absolute worst fucking race ever, worthless goat fuckers.
Racist because I've seen people for who they are, having no prejudice is retarded

Buddha would have said "even a racist can achieve enlightenment if they do it beautifully enough"

Apparently that's not just blood. The drainage and water management there is garbage so the huge rains cause flooding.

Because I was programmed from birth to feel more comfortable around people that look and act like me. Hence while I feel more comfortable around white people even though they might stab me at any moment.

yep, moved in 2012 during the M28. I was a member of the government forces.

ok green text time

>go

Home alone from school when I was ten and a nigger kicked in my door.

Take a fucking guess, you colonial piece of shit.

I'm not racist at all.
I hate people in general.
Niggers aren't people in the first place, I can't be racist agaisnt something that isn't human.

I'm really not. Although I respect each and every one of your rights to racism, I realize there are good people and shit people in each race. IE niggers vs black people. That being said, there are definitely inherent differences between races but the measure of a person's character matters more to me than anything else.

Gene science and evolutionary theory essentially predict and prove races are not the same

Spbp btw

My dad was an uncritical "love everybody" cuck when it came to colored people. Observing and interacting with niggers set me straight, I was never able to stick my head in the sand. Then, I saw how cultural elements of the Negro seeped into our own culture and degenerated it, acutely and chronically. You can't hold any kind of sympathy for the Negro and love white culture and tradition at the same time.

I got a college education literally for free, but looking back on it I would say it has literally been the worst decision of my life

Grandfather influence
Personal experience
Reason(because I'm enlightned)

That's one guy though. If he was white, would you now hate whitey?

You're not wrong, but need to find a better reason to be racist.

On a one on one I generally get along well with minorities. In groups however people tend to revert to their natural shitty state. This goes for whites as well. Shitty white trash derelicts irritate me just as much as niggers do.
For people to not be a little prejudice means they haven't dealt with enough shitty groups of people. I live on the west coast racism towards blacks is kept under wraps for the most part and generally is less prevelent maybe because cities like Seattle or Portland hover somewhere round 10 % black so we don't deal with their bullshit on a large scale. If our figures were more like say Detroit or Chicago think people might have a better reason to be fed up with their shit.

Can't argue with that logic

Personal experience

You should unsave that quote as it is very stupid

Would anybody itt make sweet lingering love to a degenerate black bimbo like pic related?

>Normal night
>me and buds are standing in my driveway drinking
>nig I've sold to maybe twice and only grams at a time calls
>wants 3 ounces, should have been a red flag to me
>tell him to come on over
>walks over with 2 of his friends
>bring the weed out and show it to him
>he immediately reaches behind him into this little bag he had on his back
>all of a sudden I have a large revolver in my face
>I grabbed him by the wrist and just started kicking him in the balls
forgot to mention my pit named foxy was right beside me
>while i'm kicking him I just start yelling "get em!" over and over
>one of the other nigs has just vanished at this point, didn't even see him run and the other nig is being attacked by my dog
>the noise gets my friends up to the top of the driveway where I am. One buddy runs up and helps me with the first nig.
>other nig that's being attacked by my dog manages to get her off and runs, buddy nick is right behind him with my dog said he chased him for half a mile, punching and kicking him when he could while my dog was after him biting him
>Nig me and friend are on manages to get away from us somehow and runs as fast as he fucking can, I couldn't catch him cause i'm pretty fat. Yelled at my friend to leave him.

Sorry this took a minute I'm at work and having to deal with customers.

numerous negative experiences with african american aggressors
i have been jumped, robbed, carjacked twice, and had a gun in my face twice. each of these instances were perpetrated by black men
i dont know if i hate them all, but i sure as hell dont trust them

I know what you mean.

I chose my school to save a few bucks and I go to a school with a bunch of pieces of shit now.

Worst decision ever, I regret it every day.

>be brown people
>be around other brown people
>hate them

I dunno what's ao hard for liberals to understand.

Good story brother. A mans got to protect his goods- and his life. Did you get the cunts gun?

>Niggers
>Good

Kikes aren't a race, so I'm not racist. I don't mind blacks, whites, asians, arabs, etc. My experience with many different ethnicities has been pretty much the same no matter their color, some bad ones and some good ones.

Other people's experiences and opinions on the races are different and that's understandable.

In my opinion, a person can't be judged simply on how they look, similar to how personality usually can't be determined by beauty. But an ideology someone adheres to? That's perfect grounds for judging someone. I have an ideological disagreement with the Jew and their "chosen people" beliefs.

If someone is nice to me, I'll be nice to them. I've met nice Jews and asshole Jews. But at the end of the day, they're still my enemy and I despise them.

The second story ends with me shooting a nig in the back for coming to my house trying to shoot my friend mike. Mike shit him on coke or something and the nig didn't like it. I literally talked to the fucker for like half an hour on the phone explaining how coming in my yard with a gun to shoot my firend was a bad idea but he still came over. I have a bullet hole over the top of my back door from where he shot at me and my friend when we walked out the house. He shot 4 times and didn't hit shit. I shot twice and got him in the back when he tried to turn and run away. It didn't kill him and I spent a month in jail over it but meh, was worth it. I will defend my friends like family, especially in my own damn yard. The nig got out of the hospital and went to jail for 8 months, got out and two weeks later he hit a cop with his car at a checkpoint and was on the run for like 3 weeks. He's still in jail at this point.

At this point I'd like to clarify my racism. I hate niggers, and to me there is a very big difference between blacks and niggers. These were what you would call thug niggers I guess, thought they were hard. But this fat white boy is harder :D

>Be little kid
>Live in majority white neighborhood
>Some Asians too, but that's about it
>Three nigs break into house
>Mom gets shot
>Dad shoots them
>Two die on the spot, third dies on the way to the hospital
>Mom goes on life support
>You know how this ends
>Nigs family/friends harass me and dad for years because they dindu nuffin
>Eventually forced to move after another break in
>Grow up without a mom, never talk about it because I don't want to be labeled as a racist

Only came to Cred Forums initially because of the muh evil racists are worse than black crime meme. Funny how places like Cred Forums exist because of leftist boogeymen, but I guess that serves them right.

Except when you look at groups as a whole and history, it becomes abundantly clear that whites are MOSTLY good with MINORITY bad, while the other races are mostly bad with a minority of good.

I'm only "racist" online cause it makes people cry.

Nice story! Glad it went relatively well.
All self-proclaimed "thugs" should be gassed and burnt. Waste of fucking carbon.

Never found the gun. I honestly have no idea what happened to it. Just know it was a big black revolver. He never shot it or anything it could have been a pellet gun for all I know.

Yeah I quit selling after I went to jail for the shooting. And if I ever do pick it up again I will never sell to a nigger.

>Be young me
>Love black actors
>Age and start seeing clips of blacks behaving like savages on youtube
>Go around europe and see blacks in real life harassing tourists
>Find out about IQ difference
>Start seeing unemployed blacks in my country
>Speak to them and see them complaining about not getting enough gibs
>Get really pissed off, become racist

Parents and entire family to some extent, casual racism in products ("nigger's kisses" chocolate puffs), personal experiences and violence towards my cousin who lives in Sweden.
And the loud mumbo-jumbo speak in public is fucking annoying and a valid reason to hate.

>(not some "a black woman talked loud and it made me uncomfortable" shit)
as a finnish person this is a completely valid reason.

There was this girl. A white lass that had just moved to my neighborhood. She was an 8/10, not perfect only because she had braces at the time. You know, it was rare for me to leave home, but whenever I was hanging out I liked to go by her house to visit her and maybe hug her... and... I really enjoyed being around her, but I lacked the courage to say how I felt. It was like this during a while, maybe some weeks, but then... it's funny because I remember every detail about that night. It was like 7:00pm and I was passing through her house with a black friend I knew since childhood. I saw her outside, talking with some other girl that both me and my friend knew, we approached them and they got quite surprised for some reason, like they weren't expecting us. We said hi to each other and the girl that was talking with my beloved one took my friend by his arm, perhaps to say something to him that I wasn't supposed to hear. I was left alone with the beauty herself. As soon as I realized what that was all about I started trembling. Like, of course! My friends had arranged an opportunity for me to finally declare my love! It was about time! She then proceeded to come close, kind of laughing at me in a sweet way because of how paralyzed I was... yes, it was going to finally happen. She got really close and... it's seriously difficult for me to remember that again, but... she said exactly this: "Can you ask your friend if he wants to kiss me?" FUCKING NO. NO. SHE CHOSE THAT NIGGER INSTEAD OF ME?! A LITERAL FUCKING NIGGER, CAN YOU FUCKING BELIEVE IT?! I WASN'T GOING TO FORGIVE THAT, TO FORGIVE WHAT THAT APE AND THAT COALBURNER JUST DID TO ME. THEY TRICKED ME. THEY DESTROYED ME AND AT THAT VERY MOMENT I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO DEDICATE MY WHOLE LIFE INTO DESTROYING BABOONS LIKE THAT PIECE OF SHIT I HAD CALLED FRIEND ONCE. NO. THINGS WEREN'T GOING TO STAY THAT WAY. I WOULD BRING RETRIBUTION. THEY'LL PAY, THEY SURELY WILL.

i'm not racist by the definition i learned growing up

acknowledgement of race/culture does not equal racism. at least, it didn't use to.

>Selling drugs
>ever
You deserved it you fucking retard, giving a higher any kind of means to have a reason to do with you.

I dont hate race, i hate idiots

Statistics

I watched Intellecual Froglegs and still do.
youtube.com/watch?v=wXHmPAckDxk

this is you

when I was growing up there were nothing but white people in my entire fucking countryand now every third person I see is some variation of shitskin

"Racism" is just a meme, dipshit.
It is called pattern recognition and critical thinking.

Living with a bunch of foreigners made me pretty racist

Working with foreigners was okay. It was novel. Only when I lived with foreigners and heard them speak Spanish ALL DAY FUCKING LOL did I become a hardcore, no apologies racist.

not racist because no aliens here but a xenophobe by default, we don't trust outsiders here

I can't just shut off the part of me that notices patterns.

If you're aware of things like the differing rates of violent crime between races and you're not racist then I don't know what to tell you, other than there is a scar on your soul that gets larger and uglier for every white person who has died or had their life ruined as a sacrificial tribute to your deeply selfish worldview.

Stop making fucking fun of me you nigger I'll fucking kill you guys

I don't believe in racial superiority. I just want my home to stay my home. And also i see racial conflict as something natural, we are different and so nature programmed us to fight each other.

I've lived in Atlanta, Charlotte, and Richmond over 31 years.

Niggers are fucking disgusting.

You and me both, brother.
We didn't even lock our front door. We could play outside, even when it was dark. Now there is gypsies on every corner, somalis chewing khat in every park and mudslimes just generally all about.
Fuck this multi-cult bullshit.

i work in factories to pay for my degree, and nearly every nigger i've dealt with is lazy and stupid
there's a few good ones, but most are terrible; i've worked with nearly all races and they're by far the worst to deal with (i can't even imagine how the welfare ones in the ghetto are)

Money literally came through the door. Was easy extra cash. And I think I more than learned my lesson. Also, fuck you cuck.

Depends what race, blacks are chill and not really ever met any Hispanics, but Jews, and pakis, theyre all game

Same here in Scotland. Same all over gentlemen.

believe it or not, I'm not racist. never been, never will.
and in the past years Cred Forums did not succeed in redpilling me either.
prolly because I'm not American and not a bored teen.

it was informative at points though. some good discussions took place.

I was always racist, just never realized it until I came here.

My first experience with niggers was when I moved into a nice huge house in the middle of shits city.

Harassed in a sexual manner while walking down the streets by niggers, consistently asked for money by niggers while walking to the gas station less than 200 feet away from my house, had my roommates get a gun pulled on them while I was at work, had a different pair of roommates get their shit stolen by niggers-the list goes on.

I just kept saying, "yeah it's fucked up, fucking thieves".

Now I say "yeah it's fucked up, fucking niggers".

My dad loves Alex jones, that's why I am "racist"

can you source? I could use that...

I'm not a racist, thoguh I don't think it's a bad thing being a racist.

I'm a racialist.

Sister was raped by sandniggers. I live in Paris.

Because everyone is racist.

People who are called 'racist' are more concerned with truth than with social stigma

I really need to explain why?

Define racist.

If you mean "do you hate people based only on skin colour?" then the answer is of course no. That's idiotic.

But if you mean "do you hate people that behave exactly like their negative racial stereotype" then the answer is yes. If you're black and rob someone you're a fucking nigger. If you're a meth head that lives in a run down trailer, you're fucking white trash.

It's just that simple.

ah yes, the religious angle. nice

As if anyone here is actually racist.
Man, there's more interracial porn here than on any porn website.

Ever go to predominantly black school?

I have, and its an eye opener. You will see how the REAL black people act. Not that front they put on at work, or during an event. See them in a real luve habitation and you'll see they are subhumans.

Seriously? Literally saying we dindu nuffin

>Early childhood in rural mid-west
>Mother makes fun of racist grandma
>Few blacks white-washed and pleasant
>Not racist
>Father goes schizo so mother remarries
>Moves urban south
>Dindu culture
>Packs of dindus roam schools attacking lone white kids
>Mexican/Dindu race wars
>Racist.

This

I got a full time job.

I am racist because I grew up in an environment where outsiders took advantage of our good will and ruined the community and caused nothing but trouble.
I am racist because I am free to dislike patterns of behavior that other cultural groups exhibit, whereas I find comfort in my own.

I continue to be racist because those I am racist towards NEVER gave me a solid reason to stop being. Instead they prove me right every step of the way. They haven't changed, so why should I?

I am racist because I chose to be cautious and skeptical instead of naive with delusions of 'moral superiority'.
I am racist because I want people to gain my respect and not ask for it.
And last but not least, I am racist because I fucking hate globalization fads and shoving multiculturalism in my throat is exactly that.

Culture classes

Am currently going to a very liberal state college. They told me I was evil for being a WASP upper class male who should feel guilty because my ancestors fought for the Confederancy and some owned black farming equipment. I said fuck off, and here I am.

Violence from muslims and seeing them sending their daughters back to turkey, so they don't sleep with a german man.

Nigger

he can't source

>They told me
prolly one guy went a little overboard

>and here I am
because other people define whom I am

fucking loser

This.

Sometimes I think "alt-right" is just a term for politically incorrect liberals who hate Jews and mudslimes. The kind of people who were comfortable attacking "zionists" in their left wing phase.

You know bro. In your minds eye.. put yourself in a Red box who's edges are on fire. Ask for seven seals and pull out all your attachments. As you go through life let the useful ones reconnect. But make sure.. All of hers sit on the edge of your seals. Keep the next bitch you fuck and watch her waste away in loneliness.

Reality. We are far too intelligent to engage in idiotic fantasies. Niggers are a different, and inferior species. Deal with it.

Grew up in culturally enriched New Mexico.
Schools with a Hispanic majority have an extremely low effectiveness rating and 90-100% of students were on a free lunch plan, top school in the city was white/Asian majority.

Most of the blacks who followed the gang and rap culture were terrible. Couldn't construct a single sentence, dress like pure shit, came to school high and/or drunk daily. Gradually concluded that these people's choices got them to where they are, not "systematic disadvantage."

I've seen "The First 48"

Middle class paki detected

You are the only one who thinks that. On rope day, you will learn exactly how satirical we are.

I'm racist because a black man tried to tell me that the Islamic attacks on Paris were deserved because White People.

From that point on, I was a racist.

> prolly one guy went a little overboard
> prolly

...You're treating your hypotheticals as facts and you're calling him a loser?
Kill yourself.

I grew up in a small 99% white town of a few thousand. Everyone knew everyone, it was friendly and it was safe. You could leave your doors unlocked, and what not. Very low crime rates, and people were content with life.

This towns population doubled in a decade due to white flight. All of the white families gone from the cities are now replaced with Somali refugees. It's only a matter of time now. This town is probably 95% white now, maybe 90. I haven't been back in a while. It's probably going to drop slowly but surely, and then quickly. It's sad to see it go. A little town full of European heritage, carved from the wilderness only to be turned into some shithole. A town is who lives in it. If you replace the inhabitants with new people, it's not going to be the same place. If Tokyo was half African/Muslim would it be the same city? No. If Cairo was half Brazilian Catholic would it be the same city? No. So why is Western (White) cities changing drastically okay? I like immigrants. They are friendly, learn english well, and assimilate. It's sad that so many more potentially outstanding people will wait ten years on a waiting list while illegals and refugees get bused in for free. They don't even appreciate it. But look at the smiling face of an Indian man who passed his test, and attained his citizenship through hard work. THAT'S America damn it. Not...this. Whatever the fuck THIS is.

Think what you will, friend. But it wasn't just one person saying this. It is in every class, and I'm not even exaggerating. Even economics classes will talk about Republicans as if they're evil, and white Christian men as if they get off by oppressing poor black people.
>loser
Yeah, I probably am. You're right, but I don't see how what you greentexted demonstrates me defining myself on what people say. If anything, it's the opposite.

This deserves to be pasta

Cultural reasons

You wouldn't understand you can't distinguish the social aspects of race because you didn't have a proper upbringing and education.

Lots of race baiting on Cred Forums today what's going on?

>be 6 year old me
>start going to school
>for some reason school decides to have a negro guest speaker, I guess to plant the seed of multiculturalism into our young and fertile heads
>he asks what we'd call him, wanting to bait us into revealing some inner racist
>most say black, one or two say "Neger"
>I say nothing
>he says he'd like to be called African
>raise my hand
>"why aren't you in Africa then?"
>teacher shocked
>nigger shocked
>classmates are confused but soon come to an understanding, silently judging
>my one simple question dried out the marxist thought before it could settle

My mum had to show up after that, but it was worth it.

Don't bother with that obnoxious emofag who can't even interpret what you wrote and projects his own ''I let my college course define me'' bullshit on you.

>Kill yourself.

no!

Nigger detected

fuck you sweden

Sources are in the pictures, niggers.

Based Meximom

I made pic related the other day to try to debunk the whole "muh poverty = crime!" meme the left likes to spout when they're shown statistical facts about crime. Is there something wrong in the image that makes it moot that I should fix? It seems like a low number of people in poverty... whats the best argument against this?

I worked retail (Walgreens, a sort of mart/pharmacy) in a neighborhood getting blacked.

I went from starry eyed multi cultist to redpilled dyed in the wool hater real quick.

BLM
refugee crisis

I really don't understand where he was coming from, but thanks fin bro!

When I accidently bumped into an abo while I was 13, and he turned around and said.
>watch where ur goin u fookface cunt

>grow up in a nice liberal household
>one day, mum gets a phone call - her face goes pale and she sobs
>find out my grandpa is ill, we need to go see him before he dies
>i'd never met the old guy, he left germany after the war, mum was smuggled out to france, then england, and adopted out
>have to travel to argentina to see gramps
>he lives in the middle of fucking no-where, no neighbours
>meet granny for first time, she seems nice
>gramps is too ill to speak
>i'm bored as hell, so look through gramps old war photos, i think he was pretty high up in the army by the look of his pictures
>he has a shitload of medals - apparently he snuck out of berlin before the russkies captured it
>one day gramps is feeling a bit better. he talks to me for hours, whilst mum and granny are in town buying food

Gramps told me lots of things, really important things. Hour after hour.

A few days after that he passed away. I sure do miss Grandpa 'Dolf.

My black ex cheated on me with whitey

I grew up in central California and the public schools in my town were 60% white and 40% Spic. I noticed from an early age that the Mexicans were always the worst performing students and the biggest troublemakers.

And one time my soda got stolen by a bunch of Chollos and my friend stole it back and punched a spic in the face.

For most of my life I tried not to be racist but no matter how much you try it seems that black people just want to be put down
>at work
>shitty restaurant job
>google co-worker go arrested for street racing or something stupid and had to go to jail for like a few days or something, if that, i dunno.
>me, him, and another google worker are just talking during downtime and they both joke about how if you're black you will get arrested at least once in your life
>tell them that's bullshit
>they insist that it's just the way it is
>realize black people want to be here, for god knows what reason they are proud of their shitty lives

Another story, this one really solidified my racism.
>in public speaking class for college
>nog gets up to do his speech about black culture
>I kid you not it is literally a "WE WAZ KANGZ" speech from start to finish
>not only is the subject matter completely retarded and racist (not to BLM of course), but he also couldn't even present it in a well-made fashion
>google is up there preaching about how "his people" were royalty and they had all these great achievements while meanwhile all of his slides have paragraphs copied and pasted straight from sources right unto them, taking up all the room on the slide
>it's obvious he didn't prepare for the speech as he is reading straight from huge sections of text on his slides that shouldn't even be there in the first place
>google continues to mispronounce the names of the countries/areas "his people" were from, we're royalty in, etc. Just generally disrespecting whatever respectful history actually lay behind his nignog facade.
>teacher has to cut him off because he goes over the time limit
>at that point he was rambling about how he thinks to make it fair in the U.S. we should have an all black political party
>class lets out
>walking down stairs with classmate
>"I hope she fails him"
>"yeah same"

It's an eternal truth. There has to have happened something that created each prejudice. There is this newspeak nowadays that every prejudice is always automatically wrong and unrealistic but something has to have happened to trigger these developements.

I accept exceptions to the rule but you can't argue against statistics.

>1 idiot told me something stupid so I'm racist now

>I ignore the thread, and attack ONE post, I'm right now.
Sheeeeit.

I am first and foremost against censorship. Pol didn't attract me because there is rampant racism, it attracted me because it's a free for all of opinion. Even though some on this board would love to ban leafs.

Went to school and high school with arabs and niggers.
That's all I needed.

I don't give a shit about this "muh disadvantaged demographic". The white kids that were as poor as the arabs and blacks were not violent criminal pieces of shit who failed in school systematically.

Then I grew up and started seeing shit on the internet that confirmed my beliefs (as opposed to being told by leftist retards that had never been close to those subhumans that racism is bad and wrong).

I studied biology....

I was actually an anti-racist growing up...the seed was planted when i took anthropology in college and the teacher insisted that race is only skin color...I was like ok. Then i took biological anthropology. Oh boy.

The deeper you look into it, the clearer it becomes that there are several human subspecies or at least varieties and these are very real. For example, we're not as genetically distant as different dog breeds are from each other...but about 2/3rds of the way there though.

Please tell me all about how chihuahuas, pugs, and golden retrievers are exactly the same and have no difference in temperaments.

:D

I'm Mexican. I was born with white skin and intelligence. Whites were always nicer to me growing up, other Mexicans just wanted to cut my wings.

Yeah I always wondered about stuff like this. In high school they told us that there is no biological (or genetic, I can't remember which one) difference between white and black people except for the physical skin aspect you can see.

I always thought this was retarded because we can't possibly be the same species. Taxonomists name things in different species based off a variety of reasons but are they just telling us that we're the same to try and deflate racism?

>Biological evolution ends at humans, but not for other species of the same genetic line that has existed for billions of years.
>Studies.
>SHeeeeeeit.
Pretty much.

>Ignoring my point

Most of the posts are somewhat justified, save for ones like that, that's why I called it out

>be me. 6 years old
>take your kid to work day
>mother has job as secretary at construction company in the bronx
>she boon who's probably there for quotas gets in argument with my mother
>nigress is yelling and threatens to kill her
>my mom is scared and so am i
>10 years later moved to the suburbs 98% white, forget about incident
>dad always says nigger and im like 'why is my dad so mean?'
>after HS go to community college and live close to niggers for the first time

Any rational being would feel repulsed by the average Nigger in America. Africans from africa (except nigeria) seem like nice albeit very different people. I would be ok if they stayed in their countries and didnt mix where they dont belong.

See
Get curb-stomped back to reality faggot.

I've always been inherently racist, in the sense that I just don't feel comfortable around other races. For many years I suppressed this as much as I could. As I matured, I realized that it's folly to try and suppress your inherent preferences.

;_;

>that picture
>"We"

Statistics on crime rates, adjusted for income and education.

Statistics on education, adjusted for income.

Statistics on IQ test results and other measures of cognitive ability.

Presence of the MAO-A 2-repeat variant of the "warrior gene" in 5% of the black population and no other race. Heavily correlated with anger disorders and violence.

Lack of any Neanderthal DNA in the African race. Northern Europeans and Northeast Asians have the highest percentages. Correlates with cold-adaptation and high intelligence.

General tendency for IQ to be highest in regions that are cold and had historically high population densities and wars. Northern Europe and East Asia are conspicuous examples.

Personal observations -- blacks worldwide tend to act fairly similar to one another, compared to other races. Whites do and Asians do as well, compared to other races.

Almost all significant inventions in history were made by whites, Asians, and half-white Jews (Ashkenazi).

The Ashkenazi were a special group that existed within European society, were heavily persecuted, and were in effect the only group allowed to engage in financial and similar occupations. Overall, over the past roughly 1500-1800 years, this exerted very strong selective pressure for the development of high symbolic reasoning and social abilities. Still evident even today, in IQ, income, educational, professional, media impact, etc statistics.

These are objective facts. Making up a word ending in "-ism" and then saying mean things about people who talk about these facts does not and cannot change them. I may be a heretic, according to the current state religion of neoliberal leftist secular humanism, but I am objectively correct.

Meanwhile you appear to be another lying shill. Saged.

White people are racist because well....have you ever net the other races?

I've lived in Denver, Atlanta, Reno, St. Louis, Minneapolis, and St. Cloud.

Minority group stereotypes managed to stay the exact same, with them having the same problems everywhere I went. "Anti racists" who have lived in that one place their whole life claim that racism is caused by not having seen the world outside of their place of residence; I'd argue it's the other way around.

My aunt was killed in her own home by a black man, due to her giving shelter to a battered woman (a friend from Nursing school). He discovered where she was staying since the woman was making phone calls to the man, having arguments over rightful property.

He claimed mental illness at the trial.

When I was growing up I was told to be colorblind.

I did it flawlessly, I had black friends and Mexican friends, it was all well and good.

Then in Highschool, suddenly not only was I the boogeyman, simply being color kind was not enough, I was being told I was racist because

1) I was white, therefore racist
2) I didn't see color, meaning I didn't give minorities special privileges

So I starting saying fuck that, I'm not evil because of the color of my skin, and so I got very anti-SJW by sophomore year of high school. That eventually leads you to Cred Forums which eventually leads to being red pilled on race.

Now I'm at a point where I recognize statistics but try not to treat individuals based on their catergories. Slowly I'm starting to notice that when I see a google I get a little but annoyed, generally because they're being loud and annoying.

>be little kid.
>black girl tells YMCA leader I called her poo skin
>Mexican gang tattooed Y leader believes her.
>tells my mom
>dumb ass whore mom believes it
> Start hating Mexican and black and single mothers

...nothing he said is religious.

>Parents told you so while growing up?
That's part of the reason.

We saw how they completely ignored the past. That infuriated me personally.

>racist

fuck that term

kek

What do you think of black "culture"? Rap, materialism, disdain for education, etc?

This.

Nothing redpills better.

>I did almost 3 years in western penitentiary
>I was a heroin addict for 7 years ( 3 in prison half clean because paroled the went back)
>got to see what a majority nigger community would be like
>Had guns pulled on me, robbed while buying heroin of niggers
I don't really even hate nigger I'm just realistic. I saw how they behaved on a daily basis, they'd fight and stab each other over the stupidest shit
I'm lucky because I'm 6'3" 215lbs and can hold my own, if you're small weak or scared they'd run in on you and take all your commissary
The have a saying to for niggers upstate too
>Gay for the stay, straight at the gates
They'd get AIDs from being a faggot upstate then get parole and give it to their baby moms
that's why the blacks are having another AIDS epidemic

just want to call attention to the level of edginess

I'm not

i think this is down to being wealthy, middle class and working with lots of other middle class professionals of all races.

once you know africans that went to private school and play polo you realise its all about class and wealth, not race.

its common sense here.

maybe you should learn english before attacking people for selling drugs. did your mum drink while she was pregnant?

I was pro obama back then.

But Cred Forums did not redpill me, the crash and the flood of immigrants did.

For anyone who hasn't seen this. Yaya mobile fuck off. I cant be a porchmonkey on my desktop.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=51vFbsZkhXU&feature=youtu.be

>tfw grew up with brownskins and mixed races

I'm just influenced by the internet.

The internet and cell phones made their behavior more common to see, and it is disgusting.

We all know Blacks are stupider on average, but posting stats without actual context or nuance makes you look bad, having looked into all those links, you can tell what the common trend is and why the argument your making is misguided.

>nigs stupid because intelligence is inherited

They were slaves and not educated for the longest in the US
As for their race themselves, they were a tribal community and very primitive, so it's not hard to see why they're stupid.

>Poor white smarter than rich nigs

Lets see, how many whites are there? How many blacks are there?
More whites right? Lets skew this more, poor whites to rich nigs, I wonder which is the bigger number? Even the fact that their numbers are bigger, doesn't account for actual household conditions, read further in that link and you will see what I mean.

>nigs in white houses same iq as nigs in ghetto

SImilar to above post, the conditions are revealed fully ie. white household can be single white mother with niglet

>african iq 79

Primitive roots no surprise

>american black stupider than whites

More whites than blacks. Blacks have had different living and learning conditions throughout american history than the majority of whites have ever had.

>white black gap

Same as above.

>Africans are stupid

Already covered this

After looking through each link, the majority of these studies leave out many variables and outside effects in order to support their claim.

...your mum was called to the school because you asked a guy why he wasn't in the continent that he implied he was proud to have come from?

Yeah we need more than that..

cool story bro

Im not a racist at all, i just understand that every ethnic group needs his own space to live and segregation is a good thing. its ok to visit other cultures, but one thing are vacations and other is everyday life.

So... get those fucking sand niggers out of here.

lol texas, you so funny

this

Well said. How much multiculturalism do you have in Finland compared to, say, Sweden? What does the average Finnish person think of multiculturalism? And the Finnish media?

This why.

Black guys
>Larger dicks
>Fun to be around
>Interesting conversation anytime you want
>Nicely dressed and groomed
>Crack jokes all the time
>Will take you places
>Broad social spectrum
>Know interesting people you will be introduced to
>Behave like real men
>Smile on their faces most of the time
>Can dance and cook

White guys
>Tiny dicks
>Socially awkward
>Quiet
>Inhibited socially
>Boring
>Prefer to stay home
>Hate to dance
>Sad faces
>Angsty
>Creepy
>Often have either anger or anxiety issues

youtu.be/MEVI34niLoU

No he's right, you're trash even if you decked that nigger.

All of you need the rope.

Grew up in an 70% abo town

Hey spainbro, can you redpill me on the city of malaga real quick?

Is it good to go there or has it been turned into a refugee hell hole?

>Interesting conversation anytime you want

Pfft, hahahaha.

You, A, have to provide actual evidence to disprove, or improve any of the previous data.
B. It's your claim that it's not correct enough, thus it's up to you to provide the updated evidence.
C. See
And pic related.

Go ahead and supply me/us with data user. I hope that you do.

That's horrible.

I don't live in or near Malaga so I really could not tell you at all.
Sorry.

critical thinking

>tfw racist poster is black

I did, but you just didn't read it.
This is the problem with statists, they ignore the nuance and context of what the numbers mean in favor of the result.

What the fuck? And i thought my childhood was bad.

I need sources and not your opinions user.

Supply my demand, support your claims user.

It's very simple.

Do it faggot.

Living in Oakland for 9 years. I had no problems with blacks until I actually interacted with them on a daily basis. I've determined about 3/5 of them are normal, decent people. The other 2/5 are pure nig.

since i was a kid i always had a preference of people who i identified as being part of my race, it made me feel happy and safe in general

That doesn't mean there aren't anomalies.

>t. a "part" anomaly with an IQ over 130

You'd think being part would make me empathise. But I feel nothing but embarrassment.

I live in Memphis.

grew up in houston, TX

Blacks moved into my childhood neighborhood and did their usual thing

That neighborhood is a shithole now

>>Fun to be around
They're abnoxiously annoying

0/10

wtf?

Are you from the Pilbara or somthing?

They're minorities in most towns.
>recessive genes

Nothing is exempt from improvement.

Your exception does not excuse an entire group of people user, you're just special, and are following the norm of a healthy and adaptive society. That is what is to be expected, to keep it up and running.

I'm not, really. I say racist shit on here, but so does everyone else. Also, acknowledging stats about black crime doesn't make me racist, as facts can't be racist anymore than liberals believe black people are.

READ MY POST

There are no opinions, I'm merely stating that your sources exclude information.

Maybe if you actually read what I said, you would know what the claim was.

the pasta is al dente

grew up for several years in a burb that went from 50% to 75% black, family ended up leaving because of [s]white flight[/s] ethnic cleansing

bro your school just CTRd u

>My opinions matter beyond research
Supply the necessary information with sources then.

It seems that you can't, sad really.

am i crazy or did you totally miss the bit where you say what he told you

I never got this chart. Of course countries with shitty education systems breed stupid children.

well if people with black skin were now the vast majority (say 90%) but they didn't behave like the stereotype, are you implying you would be ok with that with people with your skin color disapearing?

:)

>Your exception does not excuse an entire group of people user
You don't have to tell me that.

It's why I'm embarrassed by their situation.

I mean.. the only solution I can think of now is genetic modification.

Also, I'm largely white too. Blue eyed, fair haired, paler skin than an irishman. That would also explain the IQ.

>though Dad wasn't stupid either.

Statistics and personal experience.

Read the thread.

And, your claim, your burden of proof pal.

Because I'm not a naive child an I have actually lived in the real world

My parents weren't racist and I wasn't bullied.

In school we were taught about the 'melting pot', how millions of European immigrants crossed the Atlantic to start new lives for themselves by adopting American ideals and the English language, how before them the colonists came perusing religious freedom & created their own places to live.

The idea of Mexicans crossing the border illegally, getting jobs, collecting checks from the government and serving as drug mules for Cartels infuriated me to my core. Almost my entire life, since I began to think about the world beyond me, I've always been of the mindset 'fuck Mexicans'.

Understanding Jewish involvement came about because of 2008 when the banks fucked over members of my family.

Right now I'm apathetic towards blacks in general, but fuck niggers. Mexicans, though. They will always be at the top of my hate list. Mexico needs to fucking die and everyone who comes from there.

hehe I had this many times.

Some seem to be getting better, but the others are appalling.

I'm sorry for your suffering.

>I mean.. the only solution I can think of now is genetic modification.
We're already supplying breeding couples with tests to detect Down-syndrome.

youtube.com/watch?v=mAmHoCbhyaw

It goes into detail on the future of humanity's genetic altering, hope it will make you feel a bit better.

Fug mate. I hope those nigs and their families burn in hell for eternity.

Why would I have to?
It was YOUR sources that were missing info

my sister had a rock thrown at her head by some niggers and they always try talking and get uncomfortably close to me when i walk by them, plus the crime rates and how they act like savages

>hurr burden of proof

Just look at the chart. Why is Iraq above the rest of the Middle East? Why is Burma way below Thailand?

Iraq got funneled billions of dollars from the West as part of the aftermath of the Iraq war. Those programs are also run by the west. In Burma schools are basically huts crammed with 50 kids that have to share a book. And those are just two examples.

Citing a bunch of IQs from that one book doesn't make it correct.

Just look the top too, the best ones are the places with the most rigorous school systems.

It's YOUR claim that they do, so it's your claim, and thus, your, burden of proof.
Your feelings are not valid evidence user. Sorry you're having such a hard time with understanding that.

To be honest I worry about it's exploitation.
Yet feel we need to modify all people.

Even white people and asians aren't keeping up with the complexity of modern technology.

>Blah blah blah, my feelings need no evidence, but they're still facts hurr.
>Blah Blah Blah I make claims, but you should proof them instead.
What is a logical fallacy?
Your posts, pretty much, read the sticky.

i ran into a bunch of dumfucks you straya cunts have been importing here for past 3-4 decades, fucking rejects of the europe and ex-colonies happy like swine in shit to have a house and car and a job but retarded as fuck wanting more. you literally turned me around. Special emphasis on celtic/gaelic origin cunts - english must have fucked them so hard that they collectively turned into a bunch of bitches who are unbearable to be around.

thank you australia, i would never be the man i am if have not experienced wonders of multiculturalism and your strata of society from low to high. You saved my soul.

I can not wait to get the fuck out. You are full anyways, just trying to help you straaayaa oi sai oi do

p.s. spook whos filing this, i wish i could face fuck you one day you spineless gestapo cunt. maybe will get you wife instead, who knows. police state cunts pedo fucks

That being said, african americans have no excuse.

I think we need to take it slow and easy, and take the steps when we're ready, but yeah, I agree with you that we shouldn't rush it either.

What missing info?

In my experience, most of the high-achieving "blacks" are actually mulattos or quadroons in the first place. Example: Obama is roughly half white. So this table actually understates the negative impact of black genetics, because at the top of the income ladder we're not even talking about pure black people. But the ghetto culture makes it even worse-- the left is right that it's not completely genetic, but the culture is another negative factor on top of the poor genetics.

You're a proper moron son.

How do I know?
You use the term "spook"

You're spouting buzzwords right now.
>logical fallacy
>my feelings

Just face it. All of your data comes from one flawed book that didn't even take the IQof half the countries it lists.

This is true, although inner city schools are notoriously terrible too. I've tutored in one for college, it's just insane how bad they are, all the way from kindergarten. The parents don't help either though too.

I'm a massive cunt

If you can't supply, you got nothing, keep crying.

Checked, and so true that it is sad.

>my sister had a rock thrown at her head by some niggers
They threw shit at me all the time too in HS. Teachers wouldn't try to stop them because they would get targeted by the blacks or punished by the administration for being racist.
I know one teacher had his home vandalized and his life threatened for punishing some dindus. He had to move because of it. Another teacher in my middle school got stabbed in the cheek by a dindu.

Blacks are just horrible to live around. You don't need to "discover" racism when you live around these people. You learn from a very young age blacks are simply not like you, and it's only until you discover "why" is when you get redpilled.

Even white hipsters and SWPLs will insulate themselves from diversity. Everyone knows, even the most indoctrinated leftist won't willingly live among their pet minorities.

When I was in

Wait a moment... Cred Forums is racist?!

I don't have to supply anything. You're the one knowingly using a flawed source without refuting anything that I said. If anything, you're the one the seems to be getting flustered.

Holy Shit! Hillary cheated in the debate! Proof:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sBTmZWycFTc

And you're making claims without being able to, back it up, or disprove anything of the supplied sources.

You're wrong, and the sources are right.

Too bad.

The "melting pot" phrase was originally taken from a play written by an anti-white Jewish immigration activist, about a hundred years ago. Look it up.

People who are sheltered and never experience anyone unlike themselves are racist.

Post the source faggot.

Not racist. I understand that race isn't the problem, it's kids under 35 that are the problem, every race. I hate them equally.

you bet. i despise nigger culture, but god damn dat ass.

Races are different, and I acknowledge that.

At least there's always prescription stimulants, in the meantime. But they're still just a crutch. Technological progress and the ensuing social ramifications thereof are driven primarily by the far-right-tail fringe of the IQ distribution. Currently they have their targets set on strong AI. The world is changing at an increasingly rapid pace.

Reading up on history, and racial data.

Also realizing the benefits of an ethnically homogeneous society, and the Jewish involvement in trying to reject this concept. Why are countries like Japan or Korea allowed to be 99% Japanese or Korean, while people in Western countries are forced to open the gates and marginalize themselves in their own countries? Why are whites demonized as the oppressive majority when soon they will only make up 10% of the world's population?

I grew up in multicultural Montreal, mostly colorbind, although I did notice that blacks generally did worse in school, and had more violence and gang problems. Even if my friends got attacked by niggers a few times, and my cousin was killed by a Hispanic, I never thought much of it. It's only after growing up, getting more informed and life experiences and thinking about those things that I started getting into race realism.

I think the increasingly aggressive and insane Left is what started it though. Them being so obnoxious and fucking me over pushed me more toward right-wing politics as a defense, and it just went further from there. So I have them to thank them, it was a wake-up call.

Grew up in a place that is 50% black. Exposure is all it takes to contract racism.

Price hall free masons, That's why I hate niggers. They ruin white people's military careers so they can replace them with their own kind. I saw countless people get fired from desirable career furthering jobs to put a nigger in that slot.

Go home tyrone

Israel Zangwill - Jewish pro-immigration proto-multiculturalist playwright
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Melting_Pot_(play)

encyclopediadramatica.se/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax

Honestly the poor voter turnout of the dead community is what holds it back the most.

Thank you.

F

;_;

I think Cred Forums was an unintended consequence of schools shoving "tolerance" down kids throats.

Another fact.

The meme of the United States being a "Nation of Immigrants" was pushed by the Anti Defamation League, a Jewish organization that was responsible for naming and publishing the book.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Nation_of_Immigrants
>The book was originally written by Kennedy in 1958, while he was still a senator.[1] It was written as part of the Anti-Defamation League's series entitled the One Nation Library.[2]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Defamation_League
>The Anti-Defamation League (ADL; formerly known as the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith) is an international Jewish non-governmental organization based in the United States.

thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-anti-defamation-league/
>Of the fifty-three(53) senior executives and directors of the Anti-Defamation League, fifty-three(53) are Jews. This is a numerical representation of 100%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented among the senior executives and directors of the Anti-Defamation League by a factor of 50 times(5,000 percent).

The ADL is the same retarded organization that just branded Pepe the Frog as a hate symbol.

cnn.com/2016/09/28/us/pepe-the-frog-hate-symbol-trnd/

I grew up in a town that was pretty evenly mixed between blacks, whites, and Mexicans. Most of us got along, although white kids tended to hang out with white kids, blacks with blacks etc.

DESU pretty much all the people I had problems with growing up were white. Black and Mexican kids never really bothered me.

The only people I would consider racist were sheltered rich white kids whose parents didn't allow them to associate with other races.

I got here when I was 5, I have seen how illegal immigrants operate and their inability to integrate into the society they invaded.

Hell, deport half my family. They deserve it.

>Pittsburgh with my gf
>alone in the parking garage with her,trying to process our ticket at this machine next to the elevators
>this black guy is sort of just wandering around the area
>he's wearing a white t-shirt and baggy jeans, typical outfit for his kind
>I am quickly reminded of those CCTV footages where you see some poor guy/gal get accosted in a brutal manner
>AROUND BLACKS NEVER RELAX
>place myself in a passive defensive stance between the negro and my gf
>however to my dismay my girlfriend is rather relaxed as she fumbles with the machine, not fearing for her safety
>mfw
>I want to shake her and scream "THERE IS A NIGGER RIGHT THERE WHY ARE YOU SO CALM"
>don't, just keep assuming my defensive stance.
>turns out the black guy was just looking for the parking garage attendant

Who else /aroundblacksneverrelax/ here?