Trump = DEATH OF THE PLANET

Climate change trumps all the dumb bullshit you fags on here worry about. (muh wall, muh race, muh guns, muh faggotry, muh Islam)

DON'T YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND WE HAVE ONE PLANET AND IF WE FUCKING MAKE THIS PLANET UNLIVABLE WE HAVE NO WHERE TO RUN!? WE DON'T HAVE ANOTHER CONTINENT OF NATIVE AMERICANS TO SLAUGHTER AND STEAL LAND FROM! JESUS CHRIST VOTE FOR HILLARY IF YOU CARE ABOUT LIVING!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scientists_opposing_the_mainstream_scientific_assessment_of_global_warming
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

0/10 You are godawful at this. Stop.

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS PLANET'S BIOSPHERE IS ALREADY IRREVOCABLY DAMAGED BY THE SOCIOECONOMICAL-TECHNOCRATIC EVOLUTION THAT IS THE TERMINUS OF THE COMPLEXITY INCREASE OF LOCAL SYSTEM, REGARDLESS WHAT PUPPET THE INTERNATIONAL OLIGARCHS MAKE YOU 'CHOOSE' IN YOUR MAKE-FUCKING-BELIEVE ELECTION, FAGGOT?
Capslock doesn't improve your argument, as it turns out.

99% OF SCIENTISTS ARE LYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

99% scientist who took a Position. But 97% of scientist in this field didn't even took a Position you stupid fuck, so thats only 2,97%

Well, at least, they don't go for the election to be POTUS.

Tell the faggot that you elect with Nuke codes that essentially do the same shit you hypocritical backpedaling shill.

>IF WE DON'T DO SOMETHING RIGHT NOW AT THIS VERY MOMENT THEN THE EARTH WILL BE PERMANENTLY FUCKED IN AN ESTIMATED MANY MANY YEARS FROM RIGHT NOW
At least be smart enough to realise that this world is one of the few things that can be unfucked, and can actually be unfucked in the near future.

Global Warming /= climate change.

The planet can't die you actual retard.

There's an entire universe of planets to move to.

We'll be fine.

Thank you for correcting the record! I will be voting Hillary R. Clinton this November 8!

What pleasure do you get from this? If youre gonna shitpost at least make it fun

It's kinda ironic that dealing with climate change would have bipartisan support if liberals didn't politicize it with their apocalyptic ramblings.

Right, because naturally the government has the solution to global warming, and all of its causes happen to be capitalism and freedom related.

How convenient.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scientists_opposing_the_mainstream_scientific_assessment_of_global_warming

Explain these people.

>retired
>former
>emeritus
>retired
>former
>emeritus
>retired
>former
>emeritus
>retired
>former
>emeritus
>retired
>former
>emeritus
>retired
>former
>emeritus

>Implying retired means invalid knowledge

W E A K
E
A
K

>I stopped practicing medicine 20 years ago
>here's some 20 year old medical knowledge!

>muh positive feedbacks
shit tier pop sciencism

Those darned kids with their cyber!

I'll just leave these facts and data here.

bump

Either call for genocide or go kill yourself.

1998 Can we see the raw data and source code?
Sure here
Hey theres no variable for the sun

2008 Can we see the raw dataaks source code
No

2016 Can we see the raw data and source
Dear Obama please jail the climate heretics.

I thought the death of the planet was already locked in?

Global warming is a bullshit pretext to drive wealth redistribution from high stands Western world, to 3rd world shit holes......
Carbon tax is a scam of the globalists, in their ongoing effort to level the world to equal standards, equal in poverty, that is...
It's not about lowering emissions, it's about shifting emissions and wealth around...
The doom and gloom hysterics are indeed man-made.
In that sense, "Global warming" is a man-made problem. Climate change may be real, but it's natural and cyclical in nature...
There's nothing much we can do to fix that...
Carbon tax advocates will quadruple electricity costs by demanding green energy, and raise oil prices to $10 a gallon...
Why should I vote against my interests, for some global equality pipe dream?

I'm not saying you're wrong but you can't actually use that and say it proves global warming.
1. It doesn't give a cause to the rising temperatures.
2. That's an extremely small sample size compared to how long the earth has been around. I'm not saying that invalidates the data, but the data doesnt suggest that the increase is abnormal, only that there is an increase in temperature.

/thread

>"Climate change"
It's called WEATHER you fuckwits.