BREAKING: “Tens of thousands” of fraudulent Clinton votes found in Ohio warehouse

"According to sources, Randall Prince, a Columbus-area electrical worker, was doing a routine check of his companies wiring and electrical systems when he stumbled across approximately one dozen black, sealed ballot boxes filled with thousands of Franklin County votes for Hillary Clinton and other Democrat candidates."
christiantimesnewspaper.com/breaking-tens-of-thousands-of-fraudulent-clinton-votes-found-in-ohio-warehouse/

Other urls found in this thread:

dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2012/09/16/voter-rolls-in-ohio-are-bloated-experts-say.html
christiantimesnewspaper.com/hillary-clinton-blames-racism-for-cincinnati-gorillas-death/
christiantimesnewspaper.com
blackboxvoting.org/the-truth-about-exit-polls-and-vote-counts/
christiantimesnewspaper.com/breaking-tens-of-thousands-of-fraudulent-clinton-votes-found-in-ohio-warehouse/
archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/gUpFa
archive.is/T8fLB
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/Artyt
archive.is/4qn4U
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/VB7Eh
archive.is/JgKAI
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>christian newspaper

Thats some sour sauce.

It's just like that South Park episode

What was this girl's youpoop channel again?

They didn't even bother to rotate and skew the text in photoshop.

Sometimes, what one reads says more about the person than it does about anything else.

You should be more discerning.

----

Who am I kidding? You're intellectually incapable.

Why isn't libertarian party on there?

Looks fake as fuck

The image is even photoshopped "ballot box" lol

Don't get our hopes up

Oh, look how intelligent this one is. So above it all.

You can't seriously sit there and think this isn't something Hillary would do. True, I could've been a bit more careful reading the source... but it is Hillary.

Now, fuck off, you pretentious virgin.

>Ohio
this fucking state again
>Northwestern Ohio’s Wood County shows 109 registered voters for every 100 eligible
dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2012/09/16/voter-rolls-in-ohio-are-bloated-experts-say.html

they forgot to shop the box he is holding

>author is John Chefetz
>sounds like Chaffetz
i believe it

Random yoko

>that website
>immediate fullscreen ad that Hillary stole the primaries

Great source,bro.

Suicide by two bullets to the head incoming..

Welcome to Cred Forums.

One shouldn't believe things unless there is some proof. If there is no direct proof, then there is no proof. The connections you make, which just happen to support your personal bias, are not proof. They are, in fact, proof of your lack of ability to discern relevance.

If you have proof, post it. "Trolling" isn't proof. Acting stupid and pushing away unalike thinkers isn't anything that will lead you to knowledge.

Seriously, welcome.

-

As an aside, what is your educational background?

>Hillary has tongue cancer, doctor admits
I don't know what's more fraudulent, Ohio's electorate or this website

>stock photo with ms paint 'BALLOT BOXES' on them
>scan of sample ballot

FUCKING NOTHING

>TFW
>NO WHITTO DICKU
>2 SUCC

it's a local newspaper

Ah thats why Cred Forums is being shut down

More like he stumbled into his own death.

You guys are fucking retarded. this is obviously real. look at this article about hillary defending racism. this website is not biased
christiantimesnewspaper.com/hillary-clinton-blames-racism-for-cincinnati-gorillas-death/

>Responding to me when you're too lazy to do due diligence.

This is my last response to you.

>christiantimesnewspaper.com
That's a pretty shitty source, OP.

Don't respond to me if you admit you are a huge faggot pee pee poo poo poo. stumped

She's so corrupt that she actually needs warehouses to store all her corruption in.

>he has a name because he thinks he is profound

Go start a blog, faggot.

When asked to comment, he was shot himself three times in the back of his head while handcuffed and unconscious.

>hillary-clinton-blames-racism-for-cincinnati-gorillas-death

Welcome to Cred Forums. You must be new here.

>Someone trying to role play as the new Rei Koz
Fuck off

you're a teenager, why are you trying to talk down to people?

Have this instead.

Draw your own conclusions.

blackboxvoting.org/the-truth-about-exit-polls-and-vote-counts/

Again, you must be new to Cred Forums.

Welcome.

An American politician that tries to cheat by voter fraud?

Well that's new

bump against CTR wave

I love my ID.

Looks like an agent's Xbox gamertag.

better source?

I find it funny that a country that destabilitates other countries in sake of 'democracy' is rigging their own elections.

Maybe the US needs international observers?

Welcome to Cred Forums.

It's always nice to see ignorant posters poking away.

you are new to Cred Forums in general, and the world too.

Die useless namefags

Go whore for your internet fame on reddit

You sound like you wear a fedora

don't give people this "le welcome to Cred Forums" shit when you've been here maybe two years and on Cred Forums maybe three

you're a newfag.

>Bev Harris

Do your own due diligence. Don't expect me to continue to do it for you.

Thank you.

Your country is gay

I've got your back you faggy trioxide nigger, spreading your lovely and insightful quotes.

Trigger these cucks hardcore.

If you had been around, you would know.

You don't know, therefore, you wouldn't know.

Poking away.

You don't know, so you wouldn't know.

Welcome to Cred Forums

Nigger look at the image I've posted.
That alone should tell you I'm not explicitly "new".
I've been here since 2012 faggot.

Dude stop acting like a massive tool and stop repeating yourself 50 times. It looks cringy.

I've been on Cred Forums since 2007. back in the day, they called this being a newfag. but it's a hell of a lot longer than you've been posting your shitty stilted speech teenage autism

tell me, how long have you been here? since 2012? 2013?

you're reddit.

Your opinion means nothing to me.

If you want to have an equal conversation with me, then have something to offer. We are on a message board. Offer knowledge and intelligence.

If you don't have that, I'm not going to pretend to be your friend.

Get a grip.

Clearly.

This is now a Yoko thread

kys

I do not want to have a conversation with you queer. I only told you sound like a dumbass. I did this 5 years ago. Believe me you would not want to have an argument with me. When you see the difference in our intellect it will break you.

This was confirmed by the DNC hacks, its factual.

We would just bribe them, it's as pointless a a threat from the UN.

bumping for a credible news source

The day one user named Zen, single handedly defeated autistics butthurt fags all through his skillful mastery of humble shitposting.

Plz notice me, Zen

Plz, impart on me your wisdom

Oh David, spend some money on your shills, they're starving, I mean they end up doing half arsed "news websites" and write shitty articles, they're hungry and almost dying. Ask Daddy Soros or Momy shilly for some money but for the love of god buy them a Pizza.

Send us your best shills not starving unpaid interns.
Sad.

>user
>namefag
pick one.

You're right in calling OP out on being a retard, but I can't take you seriously since you act and sound like a giant fag.

Try killing yourself.

If this shit is legit it's not going to be on Christian Times. Breitbart, Drudge,Wikileaks, Infowars and MAYBE Fox are going to report on it.
If none of them are reporting it then it's nothing.

If one were to appear, it would be a miracle.

Credibility isn't anything these kinds of people put effort into finding.

Your country is still gay

You're just as anonymous with a name than you are without one.

I mean shit, bruv.

If anything, your shitty id already acts as a name tag

>Being upset when someone has knowledge to support what they type.

I can see why you're confused. It is against the norm.

Spend more time in different places.

Could you please take your tripfag autism somewhere else?

shut the fuck up faggot

I said pick one, not give me a stupid justification about you not understanding what user means or knowing the difference between an user and a namefag

I'm surrounded by newfags

Why won't you notice me?

I Ching I Ching

Pretty sure what you intended to say requires dropping "it does about", you pretentious faggot

No, I see you're confused. I was agreeing with you.

I was also calling you a faggot for the fun of it. This is because you're a giant faggot.

>One shouldn't believe things unless there is some proof
Cred Forums is a Christian board

That's what "community organizers" do.

You pick one, faggot.

You're surrounded by cocks.

Why so upset though? Like, it requires a certain degree of retardation to get si upset abiut something so unimportant.

It's hard to fathom what your mind must be like.

>LE knowledge is LEL power
I bet you unironically believe this.

what an ugly jap.

>when the cringe hit you just right

She looks Hapa.

Chuckled.

>"trolling"

I bet you unironically still don't understand what irony is or how to use it in the correct context.

Cred Forums doesn't change. Breath of fresh air.

Isn't it?

Knowing is half the battle, and the other half is violence.

>Still using le

9gag called, they want their shitty 2013 memes back.

Le youre a faggot

ur a huge homo

>Your opinion means nothing to me.

Clearly you are having an equal conversation with everyone on this board.

If you were truly zen you would realize that spamming your meaningless and sophist rhetoric is a waste and that you should be sitting and staring at a wall.

Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you!!!!!
Do I have to talk shit to you to get your attention?

Why are you even giving these idiots the light of day.

No, knowledge holds no power. Power is always derives from control and control has nothing to do with facts. Most knowledge is completely useless or irrelevant if not detrimental.

>"spam"
>"trolling"

I give people the benefit of the doubt, until they show they aren't. IDs are good for that much,at least.

You unironically do not under the unironically meme.

>zen

*understand

>Thats some sour sauce.
As if cnn and msnbc are more credible?

Nigger, I you have the knowledge to know basic physics in the year 500bc

You can make a fucking catapult or siege tower and knowledge the fuck out of your enemies.

Don't give me this bullshit. 1984 double think.

Knowledge is the key to all power and control otherwise you wouldn't know how to control.

>christiantimesnewspaper.com/breaking-tens-of-thousands-of-fraudulent-clinton-votes-found-in-ohio-warehouse/
I just called the Franklin board of elections. The republican director said there is no truth to the story and he is trying to get the article taken down, but there is a blogger putting it up and its hard to find the real person. Nothing to see here folks

> christiantimesnewspaper.com

burgers are insane

>Understand
>Unironically

You just fucked up senpai, and we all saw it. You should be embarrassed.

This is definitely something the establishment will do, they will probably do it in every state

it gets paid by the (((you)))
stop feeding it (((you)))s

War is diplomacy for the weak. Knowledge means fucking nothing it is a buzzword. Go learn about bullshit climate change pseudoscience and see how useful that is. The ultimate skill is ignoring all knowledge and manipulation. If you choose to be rational and care about knowledge then you can never manipulate. You choose knowledge in a world that is fake. Wrong choice. Enjoy your knowledge you will never be a leader. It is the king's pieces and tools which care about that and are knowledgeable not the king.

Wow what a unique and dangerous opinion you have there, with all those edges.

Now we know how Hillary beat Bernie

X and Y are not completely credible therefore Z must be credible

Yeah, sorry faggot. This doesn't make that shitty source anymore credible.

And actually yeah X and Y are credible, they're heavily biased but they're still credible.

And I mean credible in the sense that their articles hold some truth but with a complete 180 spin on it. At least it isn't made up bullshit.

Still not worth giving clicks too since they're entirely controlled

Until they show they aren't what?

Youre wrong.

Do you think the people who created the current system we have in the world didn't have knowledge?

Power is the application of knowledge.

Obviously knowledge alone cannot do anything. You need to apply it.
Again you have to have knowledge to control. Knowledge of what people want to believe and be told, how to control them.

The world leaders of today didn't get to where they are just by randomly making decisions.

Newspeaker.

You don't take over a country without knowledge.

What? The unironically meme is
completely based in irony.

Argumentum ad hominem. You are attacking the source not the content. I love how you think you are so logical and value logic yet completely shit all over it the next minute.

Doesn't mean that everyone uses it in irony.

All memes become warped when outsiders get their faggot hands on it.

Take a look at
>It's 2016

This used to be the foundation for every green text story in days past, now its used by cucks ad infinitum to actually defend their arguments

The content is fake and the source is too.

There is no need to attack the content.

If someone is a liar, you eventually have to attack the liar not their stories because they're obviously lies.

Yes, because knowledge is irrelevant in politics. If true knowledge existed we would already know the best system. They may have been knowledgable in other regards, but that is irrelevamt to the system.

Power is manipulation. Knowledge does not give power. If it did why didn't Einstein control the world? Once you commit yourself to knowledge you give up power. The world is completely an illusion. You can make your own knowledge. The only knowledge that matters is that which is hidden (knowledge does not exist and the world is an illusion you can shape to your will). By valuing knowledge and studying you will never find it.

literally a teenager's cargo cult understanding of logic.

if someone is a liar, it's not irrational to say that you shouldn't believe his claims without evidence.

it's only ad hominem if you say that because he's a liar then the argument MUST be false. it's not ad hominem to express doubt and to expect him to prove himself, and that it MIGHT and probably is false

christianconversativepaper.jesuslovesamerica.co.christ saying that according to anonymous """""sources""""" found fake ballots with a picture of a man standing next to boxes with with text added in ms paint is not evidence of anything

I sincerely hope you are joking

Attacking the source is a fallacy.

It is completely illogical. Logic is based entirely on deductive reasoning. It is illogical to attack the source rather than the content. It is persuasive, but not logical. You are confusing logic with emotions.

Not all knowledge is equal. Knowing how to fix a car doesn't mean that I know how to bake a cake.

You need knowledge of manipulation to manipulate people otherwise everyone would be a master manipulator.

If you know more about any current situation than your enemy, then you can out maneuver them.

>Vietnam

Being a scientist doesn't give you power. It isn't a group of clueless idiots who are pulling the seams.

One of the greatest strengths and advantages you can have over an opponent is information asymmetry.

no, you are confusing rationality with deductive reasoning and applying strict mathematical logic outside its bounds, meaning you don't understand it. you speak like you've in the middle of your first college class in college like a typical pseudointellectual 18 year old faggot

this would be ad hominem:
1. christianconversativepaper.jesuslovesamerica.co.christ claims that they found fake ballots that prove Hillary is rigging the election
2. christianconversativepaper.jesuslovesamerica.co.christ often lies and is not trustworthy
3. therefore, christianconversativepaper.jesuslovesamerica.co.christ did not find fake ballots that prove Hillary is rigging the election

this is not argumentum ad hominem:
1. christianconversativepaper.jesuslovesamerica.co.christ claims that they found fake ballots that prove Hillary is rigging the election
2. christianconversativepaper.jesuslovesamerica.co.christ often lies and is not trustworthy
3. therefore, we shouldn't take them at their word and should expect more evidence before believing them

if you don't understand the difference then you should just drop all intellectual endeavours now because it's clear that you don't have the IQ necessary to achieve anything

The knowledge of manipulation comes from rejecting the power of knowledge and facts and exploiting others. It's that or instinctual. Those are the two options.

forget about the website, but you are aware of this, right?

hillary has clearly has a partial glossectomy, where tissue from her tongue was removed surgically. there are only two explanations for this:

1. she had a cyst (fluid-filled or benign tumor)

2. she had a form of oral cancer which was either
> 2a. spontaenous
> 2b. caused by sexually transmitted HPV. as you know, when the virus integrates into the genome, it does so haphazardly and can sometimes disrupt cell-cycle checkpoint or error-repair mechanisms, resulting in cancer. this is why HPV causes ovarian and cervical cancers -- the virus stays primarily with the sexual contact tissues.

well, i mean, its not likely her mouth was involved in sexual contact or body fluid exposure, right?

i mean, she did fuck both of the partners at her law firm.
she is quoted as angrily telling bill "i need to get fucked more than twice a year"
one of bills recurring mistresses, Miss Arkansas Sally Miller says that Bill confided that Hillary was mostly interested in sex with women
she and Huma do seem to get along quite well...

i'm sure its a "conspiracy theory", just like how she wasn't in perfect health was a conspiracy theory.

No it isn't.

That's not how an ad hominem works.

You're absolutely twisting it.

If someone is a terrorist and you call them out for being a terrorist, you're not attacking them (ad hominem), you're pointing out an actual fact.

Now if someone is an Arab, and you call them a terrorist because they're an Arab then that's an ad hominem.

Right, there are parameters to these things otherwise no one would be able to be called a thief.

>They're not a thief
>They just stole

Because the story is false, the source is not credible and this isnt the only article of theirs that is false.

No, logic is entirely mathematical it is you who does not understand.

Logic is if x is y and y is z than all x is z. If you were to learn about logic you would understand it is entirely mathematical.

What you're describing is called emotional logic (an oxymoron). It is what people use to convince themselves they are rational and it is entirely exploitable. It forms the basis for persuasion.

Just calling the source biased is a fallacy. You are implying the sources content is wrong because of who they are. It is an emotional appeal. Then again calling out fallacies or naming a fallacy is also fallacious.

See

THIS IS REAL. THEY EVEN HAVE DEAD PEOPLE REGISTERING TO VOTE FOR CLINTON IN OHIO, VIRGINIA, COLORADO, ILLINOIS, AND CALIFORNIA. THE RIG IS IN. IT'S HAPPENING.

archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/gUpFa
archive.is/T8fLB
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/Artyt
archive.is/4qn4U
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/VB7Eh
archive.is/JgKAI
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT

Those are not the two options. You can't just state two things and say everything else is off the table.

Again you can't exploit people if you don't know how.

I think you're misunderstanding what knowledge is.

It's not something that just pertains to science and biology.

Right?

People have been born into power and people have struggled for their power, others have held it and lost it. The reasons being, they didn't know how to control it any longer, someone else came a long with greater knowledge of the situation and stole it from them.

>christian
>times
>newspaper
>.com

howaito penisu

you don't understand the difference. you can now drop all intellectual endeavours now because it's clear that you don't have the IQ necessary to achieve anything

I'm not going to argue with you if you don't have the capacity to understand. maybe you should show your own argument to your introduction to logic professor so he can tell you in a light and nurturing fashion that you're a moron, because you might actually listen to him

She did retard

Hey fucktard. I already discussed the parameters of the argument. Knowledge is a buzzword. By proving that most knowledge is bullshit. It invalidates that knowledge is powerful. No, knowledge is not.powerful only manipulation is.

If you care about truth, wisdom, and knowledge how will you willingly lie and exploit humans? The two are at complete opposite ends.

its believable cause bush did the same damn thing in flordia. people pulling boxes of ballots out of trunks and behind closets n shit.

How many dicks did you suck this morning?

Irrelevant retort. Officially not an argument. 160 IQ.

I love when the weak lecture the strong. You are so naive it is ridiculous. There is no point in calling the source not credible if you are combatting its content. That is what you do not understand. You are implying it is because they are not credible that their information is wrong. You are making an emotional appeal and being very slightly persuasive.

It's alright with that imllied appeal to authority (the professor) and the fact that you think logic is not mathematic shows
you are outclassed.

*implied

Holy shit this is becoming like the movie Black Sheep where they find out the election has voter fraud.

>160 IQ.
at least make a credible claim.

really. go to your professor, show him this entire argument. see what he says. see as he struggles to explain how wrong you are without giving into the urge to call you an absolute retard because it's his job not to

know when to quit. know when you're making a fool of yourself. congratulations though for making me reply again and waste my time, I wouldn't have if you didn't come up with such an absurd lie

I told you all this would happen. You were all like, hurrrr whos Chris Farley.

An appeal to authority. Not an argument.

Everyone likes to convince themselves they are rational. As I have already said naming a fallacy is a fallacy itself. I have explained myself fully. I have an argument and you do not.

For the record my professor is in complete agreement with me and defined inductive reasoning (rightfully so) as manipulation. I find it ludicrous how you think logic is not mathematical. The two are two peas in a pod.

I really hope you're joking. >THE CURRENT YEAR is based on their actual arguments that they've been using for a long time. You've got it backwards.

>a 12 year old from /x/ finds Cred Forums

Kill yourself lol

it's a cough drop you autistic fuck

>For the record my professor is in complete agreement with me
no he isn't. take this thread, show it to your professor. see what he says. he wouldn't have his job if he would agree with you. perhaps you're just lying though, you've shown you're not above it with your IQ claim.

>I find it ludicrous how you think logic is not mathematical
I should really stop engaging with you because you can't think and you can't read

>applying strict mathematical logic outside its bounds,
I wouldn't have said this if I thought logic is not mathematical. What I'm saying is that you're being an autistic and clueless cargo cultist teenager applying methodology without understanding the purpose behind it.

also, why do you feel the need to lie about your IQ? surely that isn't very rational, my autistic friend? wouldn't that be a le appeal to authority argument? and a false authority too. I wonder what your professor would say. he probably deals with autistic kids like you on a daily basis though and loves telling stories about them to his colleges.

seriously. you're a common archetype. the 18 year old brat who takes a logic course and then thinks that christianconversativepaper.jesuslovesamerica.co.christ should be taken at their word because there's no deductive argument you can construct that shows they're absolutely wrong. you have literally just learned the definition of a few fallacies and are now applying them liberally without understanding the core principles because you want to elevate yourself. that's exactly why you shoehorned in this line earlier
> Then again calling out fallacies or naming a fallacy is also fallacious.
the le fallacy fallacy. another thing that you've looked up and learned the definition of.

just kill yourself, really. you're the worst kind of idiot, the kind who doesn't even realize his own stupidity. you will only cause trouble to everyone in your life as they have to waste their time trying to get you understand

>Christian Times

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour"

>"According to Randall Price, a Columbus area electrical worker"

1/10 bait, do better next time Randy

They probably don't live next to Hillary, so it's fine

Wow, that huge autistic straw man. The first thing you should have learned is you cannot deconstruct and argument if you are unwilling to listen.

Logic is only mathematic. You are word-thinking and changing the meaning of logic because you are conceited. Again I understand exactly what you are saying it is called emotional logic or a rhetorical aegument, but it is not a logical argument.

I literally never said you cannot deductively prove it wrong and never said that was even relevant. What I am saying that attacking the source is irrelevant to your argument and emotional appeal which it is.

You asked my IQ and I answered honestly. Bringing up my IQ is also fallacious so you are right. Now you are starting to see for the first time. All human discussion is irrational and based on fallacies.

If you were jealous of my IQ it is alright because IQ does not matter truthfully. The world we live in is an illusion. IQ has nothing to do with changing that illusion. It has to do with the risk-management skills used to rise within the system. That is the only use for IQ.

shut up faggot

And the rigging begins

dipshits

Jesus Christ what a pompous piece of shit.
Kindly remove yourself from this planet, 14 year old.

That post gave me euphoria

Are all you people stupid? Or just too pretentious to read?

Those are not photos of the actual story.....

It just broke less than 4 hours ago.....

>You're intellectually incapable.

>Namefag

Opinion disregarded. Fuck off retard.