Fuck Trump and fuck whites

Why should I care what happens to you people? This country belongs to Mexico now.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's fine. You won't have to after you're deposited elsewhere.

Reminder Mexico is more developed than Russia and other white nations.

Typical chicano
Now I understand what irish people feel about the plastic paddies, either that or just some burguer looking for replies which is probably the right answer.

And fatter.

I ain't going anywhere. This shit will be ours soon enough. How much longer till you're the minority? 5, 10 years? Tick tock.

Traitor. You siding with the white man?

Not only are you wrong, but Mexico is even below the one of the poo capitals of the world, Sri Lanka

I for one welcome the bean overlords.

I can't wait to buy fanta by the bag and watch girls fuck donkeys at the olympics.

Says the fucker living on the USA.
Come back here to help fix things, Chicano, instead of eating Mcdonald's every single day.

Doesn't really matter when white will never be a financial minority here.

How do you feel about installing car stereos here rather than helping your homeland?

>Why should I care what happens to you people?
If you annoy us enough, we will kill you. All of you.

Mexicans are considered white by liberal standards so he isn't betraying anyone.

Based
e
a
n

Naw I'm over here helping to take this shit over.

So you want to live in a place like Mexico? What is wrong with mexicans that they are this stupid?

Ignore chicano threads

When we're the majority we can just take the money from you. What you gonna do about it when you're outnumbered?

Too self centered and they lack the foresight to realize they are just turning the usa into brazil 2.0

Beaner and nigger majority with a white minority

Tejanos in Texas are against Chicano faggots like you.

There won't be any money to take because mexicans are incapable of anything except lawn mowing businesses and taco stands.

What did white settlers and colonialists do when they arrived in the Americas as a minority?

You're going to take control of my bank account? Do... you not keep your money in a bank...?

Bullshit. We have a monopoly on Americas drug market.

What's with the tweety bird? Do Chicanos have an obsession with it like Bart Simpson?

We go in the bank and we take that shit. Will be easy because all the banks will be run by us by then anyways.

From what?
You want an american life but pretending you are a Mexican. You enjoy their live style but not their country or identity.
You are not from here or there.

Losing half of the territory was our fault. Most of Texas was empty and a lot of americans asked for permission to live there. Later independence and after that James K. Polk defeated our nation fair and square.

Your demands are so absurd like a spaniard demanding México back, which with their problems I don't think they want it back.

We have enough corruption and problems down here to want even more territory. Just look at what the Chicanos did with east of L.A.

You say that, but you didn't do that in Mexico.

Anyway, I don't see why Mexican-"""Americans""" are doing so much gloating about turning this country into a third world dump with poor quality of life like Mexico.You have to live in it.

But maybe that's just your natural state, to live in squalor, wide scale corruption, and dirt poor conditions and infrastructure, confirming our fears and suspicions all along.

dude, seriously, stop making stupid threads like this, and get your things packed before someone call the death squdas on you to fuck you up.

well, it's he or anyone else pointing out the obvious are traitor or something. Chicanos belong to nowhere, culturally spekaing of course. You shit on american ways by doing stupid shit like chimping out like in San jose (up until that moment i thought such a thing was something only niggers do), blast cancerous ""music"" and many have the tendency to become cholos. Mexicans aren't fond of you because you hold them in disregard despite the fact most of those chicanos are anchor babies, guys that leeched off the system. You're just a bunch of hypocrites, if there's anyone who is traitor, that is you.

>
>more developed than Russia
it doesn't matter if Sergei can drop a fucking nuke on tacoland. there goes your development.

You will all care when the nations you take over turn into complete shit just like your homelands.

In the end the only thing that matters is that we won.

Alright, well, guess I'll wait for that to happen. I'll be working on voter ID laws in the meantime. Peace.

You realize all that money is going to flutter out of the country before you stupid siberian rape babies get the chance right?

Just california.

But mexicans are so shitty the cali niggers are fleeing to colorado.

You spics stink.

You're not fucking fooling me, you're a edgy gringo trying to divide and conquer.

I bet you also have a MAGA hat.

yeah im sure its gonna happen fucking idiot

btw i know youre white im just playing along

based juan

The Huns and other barbarian tribes "won" too, and history only remembers them for being savage brutes that brought down a gloried civilization that was weakened internally by a decay that those same barbarians brought with them.

That's how they are remembered today, as culture destroyers.

How can spics expect to organize and overthrow whites when theyre do this shit to eachother everyday

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit

Fucking sub humans

Not again. Fucking pedophile

lol man, drumpfcucks just getting mouth-foamed every day.

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most?"

>instead of doing something to fix things, we just fleeing to another place to fuck things up
>dude, but you're just spreading the mentality that contributed to destroy your nation
>IT DOENS'T MATTER, FOR WE HAVE WON REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

typical chicanos...*sigh*

PICMDEEP. That's what you do when your outnumbered.

This.

The Muslims, migrants and illegals will literally never win.

Coming to advanced nations and spraying your liquid shit everywhere will not be considered a victory by future historians, it will be considered a loss for human kind in general.

Your descendants in the distand future who go through a new enlightenment will be looked upon with favour, but you will just be a barbarian horde.

This is it, I'm out.
Tell Hiro that every poster that comes from Yucatan, Campeche and Quintana Roo should have this Flag.
Fuck Mexicans, They ruined Mexico.

not being le edgy mcedgelorde, but we would be much better if pretty much all chicanos got rekt, especially those in the northern or eastern states or californians also a huge % of fucking chilangos...we could do with a reduction of about 40% of our subhuman goblin population.

That won't be the case for us, because it would be considered racist to call us barbarians. Whites BTFO again.

oh wow, what a great thing...go be a fucking asshole somewhere else

>inferring we should get rid of anyone living in oaxaca, chiapas and guerrero

i concur

Cry m a river. bitch.

The cucked whites are the ones who enforce this "don't be meanies to the non whites!" bullshit.

In 2000 years that cultural trend will be long gone and people will look at history from a purely objective viewpoint.

The fall of America will be owed to many factors, but just like Rome migrating barbarians will be a major factor. If people understood that human beings never change and that history always repeats itself we could avoid making mistakes that cyclically destroy the most advanced nations on earth.

Little mexicunt when will you learn? Stop trolling CTR

1st Gen, here.

My beaner neighbors are the worst. They're just trashy and degenerate, cackling indios. Fuck them. I call ICE all the time when I'm just mad at them

I'll take up arms against Mexico if I need to defend my home. My community, my family and friends have white members that I respect and care for. Your duvalin-littered dirt means nothing and you deserve a purging

include a shitton of tabasco goblin inhabitants, and we are good to go. Mexico could be great again if we only got rid of about 40% of the population, also about 80% of those living in the states outside of Texas, in Texas only about 50% of them...

Enjoy losing your 100th war beaner

If you don't care about trying to preserve equality under the law and just law then so be it, you can keep what ever they have in Mexico.

Hispanic here. Would love to see the shit stains of corruption, drugs, human trafficking, illegals, massacres and rape stay on the other side of the border where is belongs

God damn, every fucking time, mexican intellectuals.

You should, whites are the ones running the country, once they are gone, hello Mexico 2.0 "Where should we go now?"

I hope you guys find your way to peace, prosperity, and the rule of law some day.

Oh great, the autist is my race. What a disgrace.

Go be a Chicano somewhere else, mexinigger.

>want Mexico in America
Do you understand why you'd rather live here than there in the first place? It's because white people have made a better society. Sorry you've been trained to hate us but you're making a huge mistake.

>guaranteed replies

leafland? (aka chin chong chang federation)

Hey there Jimmy. Watcha doin?!

You cartel mexicans are scary as fuck.

I say go home before trump gets in.

War between black and brown is coming.

>chicanos and niggers start killing each other all of a sudden after trump gets in
>after a while both groups perish

kek...

Why would you rob your own businesses? This is like the BLM nigger logic who rob black men and their businesses i guess thats the real reason why the "white man" can oppress everyone else, its simply a rule of nature that the strong rule over the weak, the mentally inept in this case doe.

>low effort

typical of a mexican