Does your wife know you post on Cred Forums?

Does your wife know you post on Cred Forums?

Yes. I used to try and shield her from Cred Forums by not browsing while she was around but she caught on and after some confusion she started browsing too and found home boards for herself.

She's pretty redpilled on top of that and after every happening she'll ask me "hey user so what did Cred Forums think about that". It's pretty cute when I think about it.

My girlfriend's Serbian; she loves the Slav threads

>sharing personal details of your life with your spouse
What the fuck is wrong with you

Sadly, yes. Her son told her when he discovered my 12.3 TB collection of Trump pics.

>wife
NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT
REEEEEEEE

My gf goes against any position I take as a matter of course! Drives me fucking insane. She only agrees when a celebrity says exactly the same fucking thing!

I keep my memes to myself.

I don't have a wife, but yours is fine with it.

Thank God he only found the Trump pics

>WIFE

No, she likes cat pictures on facebook.

>wife
Where do you think we are?

>Does your wife's son know you post on Cred Forums?

You must be a beta desu m8

I made my fiance tell all her office workers she supports Trump. Top lel

People un-ironically have wives in the current year?

No, but my husbear does.

What boards does she browse?

I'm tempted to say but I'd be leaking too much info. They're hobby boards anyway. Sometimes she'll send me links when she's especially proud of a particular shitpost she made and/or triggering the local sjw.

my husband introduced me to it

Yes my GF knows. She calls Cred Forums a containment board but she knows fuck all about politics. She goes on /ck/ and /cgl/ mostly.

Yep. She likes to call Jews merchants now and knows they gotta merch merch merch merch merch merch.

>wife

>ywn have a shitposter gf that gets excited to show you her shitposts
>ywn laugh at them and just smile together while you think how she has so much to learn about it before reaching your level

why even live

Shut your mouth, whore.

>tfw my ex introduced me to Cred Forums

No but my wife's son does

t. Ahmed al Mujahedeeni

>having a loving companion

My girlfriend knows. She is a qt3.14 Vietnamese girl who is slowly taking the red pill

>tfw she will never be on the same level as you and the two of you will never have a competitive shitposting contest

kek

Suicide is degenerate huebro. As long as you're alive good things can come to you. Just leave White women alone.

I do browse and post on one of her boards occasionally because it overlaps my interests. On a few occasions we ended up shitposting each other, which we only found out about after coming back from work and talking about the day's stuff. It was a great bonding moment and we couldn't stop laughing about it.

It's ok if its Ivanka.
Also, my wife doesn't know I'm posting this.

>wife
what the fuck?

Who the fuck is that?
Ever just look at someone and go "damn I want to know your story". He's one of those people.

Your son's dad is gonna kick your ass, you maple nigger

I m the wife.

Based Belgium. Always on top of the bantz