JESUS CHRIST YOU DUMB TRUMP FUCKERS

JESUS CHRIST YOU DUMB TRUMP FUCKERS.

It's been leaked on what he will say. It's nothing. All he will do is talk about allegations about her foundation.

OH AND BY THE WAY TRUMP FUCKERS, HOW DID TRUMP'S DEPOSITION GO??!?

LMFAO BTFO, HE IS FINISHED.

CON THE DON

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/gUpFa
archive.is/T8fLB
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/Artyt
archive.is/4qn4U
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/VB7Eh
archive.is/JgKAI
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This really fires up my electric pulse that travels down the axon until it reaches the synapses, where it then causes the release of neurotransmitters. The synapses are extremely close to the dendrites of the target neuron. This allows the neurotransmitters to diffuse across the intervening space and fit into the receptors that are located on the target neuron. This causes some action to take place in that neuron that will either decrease or increase the membrane potential of the neuron. If it increases the membrane potential (makes it more positive, or depolarizes it.) then it is exciting the neuron, and if it decreases the membrane potential (makes it more negative, or hyper-polarizes it.) then it is inhibiting the neuron. If it causes the membrane potential to pass the firing threshold then it will activate an action potential in the target neuron and send it down its axon.

DRUMPF FINISHED
/BOL PTFO
LMAO XDDDDD

>yfw she goes to jail

>Trump is finished
Says the increasingly nervous man for the sixth millionth time.

What's wrong? Sad that Trump blew it by attacking that model lady?

He is toast. Just lost the women vote you Trump fucker

CHECK THE POLL NUMBERS!

What's that? Oh, Hillary is going up now.

BTFO

It's okay, I know that you have daddy and mommy issues but Hillary will be an okay President. It's better her than Don the Con.

pussy ass Hillary supporter

>tfw unemployed while CTR literally hires 12 year olds

How come you all are silent on all of his scandals that are finally coming out now? HUH?

Biased pieces of shit. Then again, we don't call you all Trump fuckers for nothing.

I'm legal to vote for Hillary and not Don the Con you silly Trump fucker.

Silly Trump fucker, President's are for non orange retards.

Slightly out of the loop. What is happening tonight?

I've long accepted the inevitability that the bitch is our 45th president since the debates, but OP is still an autismal retardo though.

Funny how you hypocrites only praise kek when a post if pro Trump or anti Hillary.

Praise kek then for Hillary because you Trump fuckers are being blown out in this debate as of now.

Good and I don't really care what you think of me. Cool beans, I don't care. As long as you know that Trump is finished then we can both agree on that.

The rules are simple. Dubs do not apply in a b8 thread, regardless of content

Trump needs more media attention so he is trying to con the media to cover him, he's most likely will just talk about how that model was a getaway driver for some gunman back in her home country.

Trump will try to pin that on Hillary and it will fail miserably. The media knows he's a con and now so do the people.

It's literally nothing. He has nothing. He is scared because all of his scandals are starting to come out of the closet now.

>Silly Trump Fucker

Thank you for clarifying my point that I made earlier. Trump fucker detected.

one box of ky jelly has been deposited into your commissary storage to use for when you want Trump to fuck you in the ass, silly Trump fucker.

Here's to 8 years of Clinton! (in prison)

Yawn, please try to actually be funny. That was some serious weak sauce.

As Don the Con would say that was just "SAD!"

Thanks for correcting the record

Don't get me wrong, she's a loathsome, despicable, traitorous cunt who will surely do to us what Merkel has done to Germany and the rest of Europe. It makes me sick that she's going to get her way, but considering how badly Trump has fucked up in these past few weeks, she's going to. That's just how it is.

That meme is so old. Please update it. Last I check she is finally going back up after the debates.

Sad? Are you thinking about taking your own life? Do you need me to get you medical help?

It's going to be okay, I promise. So Don conned you all. Just move on or forever be Trump fuckers.

Smart Trump supporter right here. Thought they would be rare but here he is.

Well done.

>that model lady

Doesn't have a retort so he has to go into trying to post a funny meme but he doesn't realize that his attempt was a failed one just as Trump's campaign to be elected.

What scandals? The ones about him being a douchebag? We already knew that, and it's part of why we like him.

Damn as the OP of this forum, I have to say that you Trump fuckers are being BTFO right now by me.

I thought Hillary supporters weren't ecstatic like Trump fuckers? Wrong.

I'm technically bringing the bantz on you Trump fuckers and I can see I'm getting under your guy's skin.

By the way, you all may think that you have me mad but I'm not. I just look at the recent polls coming out to make me smile.

Are you honestly shilling for her and making fun of mental illness at the same time? Suicide is funny?

lol

sage

His Cuban trip
He might be on cocaine hence why he stays up late to shit post about some innocent woman
He just had to do a deposition which is opening people's eyes on who he really is
Trump foundation broke the law

Where exactly do you think you are? You're pissing in an ocean of piss. Your opinion and everyone elses are of the same importance as the turd currently sliding out of my rectum.

Got to wipe now, so I'll leave you to it.

LOL don't fucking care, you can't vote here anyways. Trump fucker detected still.

>OP implodes all on his own

Yawn, I see you are mocking former soldiers like your butt fuck buddy Trump has done in the past.

YAWNNNNNN

This is coming from you? I can promise you that you most likely told a Hillary supporter to kill themselves.

Try again. Did I laugh about suicide? NOPE

Just like Trump, you are shit flinging outrageous claims.

TFW you are BTFO these Trump fuckers and they have to meme so you meme back and they end up getting more mad.

OP: Discusses Trump's up coming crimes he has committed in the past
Trump fucker: REEEEEEE *eats his own shit*

>18 posts by this ID

>2 posts by this ID

What's your point? MAD? It's okay bro, just take a chill pill.

I know it hurts now but it will get better.

>20 posts by this ID

This shit is just patethic.

Go to Cred Forums, spend a couple of weeks there, learn how to properly troll, and then come back.

my friend is a trump/johnson supporter (she doesnt really know, but its one of those)

and shes getting paid $15/hr to walk around door to door, talking about hillary.

BUT
BUT

SHE IS ONLY ALLOWED TO GO TO A DEMOCRAT HOUSE

hillary is literally paying cold hard cash to people who do not like her, just so she can have an echo chamber

let that fucking sink in

>trump is done because he slut shamed a slut

makes me want to vote for him even more.

You're an edge lord who most likely jerks off to anime. No real loss for Hillary.

Normal people however are voting for her to distance themselves from Trump.

REPEAT AFTER ME EVERYONE:

THERE. IS. NOTHING. WRONG. WITH. SLUT-SHAMING.

The fuck are you fucks doing
Sage and move on

Then you would allow people to slut shame your mom. How sad.

Prove that you are 18.

>Someone to obvious and shameless slut: "you're a slut"
>Liberals: "OMG EDGELORD SHE DOES NOTHING WRONG"

look at this to see the BTFO happening

If she were a slut and were as open and proud about it as them femanazis are, then yes I would resent her and call her out for it. Especially if she felt the need to hurt her family because 'muh feminist movement' or some stupid shit like that. If I'm an edgelord for that, so be it.

My intellectual comments being made on here is more than enough as solid evidence that I'm a young adult who will being casting my vote for Hillary.

Prove that you have a college education since you are voting for Don the Con.

Sad that people like you are the only reason Trump is 6 points behin Hillary when she should be up by 20+

You guys really are not that funny

Jesus, did they not give you any training or initiation over there at CTR? I'd like to speak to your manager. You're an insult to our values. Chill out man.

>Hurr Durr maybe they will slut shame your mom

Angsty teen confirmed, was your mum a massive slut OP? Go ask her

You get paid too much

Never. I've worked in mental health since 1994.

You are becoming what you fear. You seem to be enjoying this way too much.

>President's are for non orange retards

So hillary IS retarded?

>25 posts by this id
>59 total posts in thread so far
The only one going "REEEE" is you

DAILY REMINDER THAT DEAD PEOPLE ARE SOMEHOW REGISTERING TO VOTE FOR HILLARY. DARK MAGIC IS UPON US.

archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/gUpFa
archive.is/T8fLB
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/Artyt
archive.is/4qn4U
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/VB7Eh
archive.is/JgKAI
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT

The deposition was fucking meaningless and completely benign. I don't know how you CTR fuckwits can think you have anything with this shit anymore.

None of this is going to work. Trump is going to be the president and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

of all the boards on this site, you point to Cred Forums to learn how to troll?

>Prove that you have a college education since you are voting for Don the Con.

>poor people fully indoctrinated by the system with their womens studies degrees vote hillary
>everyone else likes trump
really causes me to ponder

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S PILL ROLLING CAUGHT ON CAMERA

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

what's the issue with Trump's + model? out of loop

I don't think I've seen such obvious shilling in a while

>25 posts by one triggered Jew

What does he mean by tonight, is the tonight their second debate?

Wow a nigger from America
Nothing to see here