Mixed childred

Since childhood I've heard that race-mixed child are very beautiful and most healthy.
Its clear that beauty words are just propaganda pushed by jew media/book for youth and children. but what about second fact?

Are mixed people will be better sportsmans? More healthy?

(why is by mixing they always portrait black dude and white woman, and not american woman and russian men?)

Other urls found in this thread:

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2015/11/10/linkfest-111015/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump\

i need real researched and scientific papers

is it true or propaganda?

Why no one is answering? Is it the sad truth?

>why is by mixing they always portrait black dude and white woman
Because the Jews find degradation arousing.

mixed is the objective master race

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/

It's an evolutionary trait to be attracted to mixed race people, hence why South Americans, Mexicans, North Africans ect. appear more attractive to most people than their white counterparts. As for athleticism, I don't know or care.

Pretty much this everyone else in this thread is either mixed, non-white, a race traitor or a shill.

No you faggot.

Also, the media pushes black men and white women so much before they're some of the most entitled people on Earth. Women are objectively inferior to men. Blacks are objectively inferior to whites. Two objectively shit people creating offspring will push more burden on society and cause it to further be damaged. This is of course along with replacing a fertile white female from creating white children with a white male. They almost never push any other type of image in regards to race mixing.

We'll be gone soon enough. It's unfortunate but I just don't give a fuck anymore.

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S PILL ROLLING CAUGHT ON CAMERA

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

A black man with 65 IQ and a white girl with 80 IQ won't make a smart baby, if both partners are smart this isn't really a problem

Regression to the mean. The baby will be the average of a dumb nigger and smart white, making a mediocre mixed -- all in a highly competitive, technical world. Jews know this and are pushing it for nefarious reasons.

Mixed kids are most prone to criminal activity. Not even joking. They ARE. You just have to look at the prisons. They are full of mixed race fuck ups.
They look gross too.
They are not healthier, in fact they can inherit the worst of both races.

It's simple and even obvious. You mix 2 things : The baby get genes from a mother and from a father. Those who get the good genes are good. Look for Teddy Rinner, he's awesome. Those who get the bad genes are bad so it changes nothing from normal breeding.
The problem lies most in the compatibility of the different genes from different races. For example when you mix two species, pic related, you have a completely degenerate result. Mixing different races is not as bad because they're closer but there is still compatibility problems.
Also, the particularity of pure race is lost forever, if it ever worth something to you.

I have a adopted cousin that is a race mixed pardo. Everybody in my family is white and tall while he is brown, short, has large nostrils and bad hair. Also he has some behaviours that differ from ours. Theres some things he does that make suspect that he has some kind of trauma or frustration for being completely different from his entire family. So, no, i dont think is a healty thing.

det fleg

I've heard that mixed race kids are rejected by both "pure" races that they come from. ITT mocha kid gets chirped by both blacks and whites, surprisingly more so by blacks.

>Since childhood I've heard that
You are a big liar. I have never heard it in Russia, because its a quite xenophobic country that prones to Fascism.

WTF? Hillary moved her fingers! i'm a #CruzMissle now!

>go back to afrika

>Mixed-race children are beautiful!
>Beauty is relative and a social construct!

>South Americans, Mexicans, North Africans ect. appear more attractive to most people than their white counterparts.
Really? I always found South Americans to be the least attractive people.

oh come oooon. she is in a fucking presidental debate. sure she might be druged to the point she doen not see the reality, but this is just her playing with her fingers.

Even she might feel a bit of a stagefright. afterall, we all know she is going to be hanged, once Trump wins. the crook does have a reason to feel at least a bit nervous inside.

lies

i remember in english book in elementary school girls and treachers were discussing 'wow mixed marriages give beautiful kids'

This, lefty arguments crumble before they even say it.
Most White-Black mixed people indentify themselves as black, because its easier they can just say "aye bruh im just light skin!" But they know they'll never pass as white, because they look different. I dont really blame them though, it makes sense.
They will be good looking if both parents are, or if one is and gets the good genes.
>why is by mixing they always portrait black dude and white woman, and not american woman and russian men?
Because for (((them))) race is just the color of the skin. Sona russian, a german, a spaniard and a irish are the same, white.

Idk. For some reason interracial mean black man + non-black woman.

When do you ever see interracial involving a white man + non-white woman?

Be sure to slip little quips in like:

You get more white children if you breed white with white.

Do your children a favor. Make them white!

Brown, brown, black is not as pretty as Blue, white, blonde.

These sentences are so basic and so true that Liberals will one day make them illegal to say out loud.

>Regression to the mean.
So two white parents with IQ of 125 are more likely to have a kid with an IQ of 100 than 125? Because that seems counter intuitive as fuck to me.

Better athletes, probably, but at the cost of IQ , self control, and endurance. Healthier is also hogwash. For every genetic malady you avoid by mixing you expose yourself to half a dozen new ones.

>why, when talking about interracial couples, it is always black-white.

perhaps because:
white x nigger = nigger
hispanic x nigger = nigger
asian x nigger = nigger (particularly worrysome, because when asians race-mix with hispanics or whites, they always overshadow their traits.

simply put, the niggers are always used to promote that propaganda because they are da good boyz and they are the destroyers of the other races.

>any proof
Some guyshere have provided some articles regarding the serious health issues mixed-race face. Maybe if you lurk a bit more you can find them, or wait for an user to post them.

race mixing increased the gene pool and hence is always desired since all races might have some cool traits, like asians are smart and blacks are good sportsman.

It's complicated.

Generations have chosen ingroup genetic preference, with slight occasional closely related outgroups.

Ie. Blacks may have sicklecell anemia due to African malaria.

Basically, you want your mate to be close, genetically, but not too close.

Mixed race children are known to have health problems.

>mixed children
Mulattoes usually look like arabs

Since you didn't back the claim of most healthy, I assume that answer your claim.

>Mixed race children are known to have health problems.

this is new to me, thought it was quite the opposite. I mean race related illnesses are a thing however they are usually recessive and hence shouldn't manifest in the phenotype.

proof?

Imagine if the bad traits are passed off. Asians are soulless and blacks are.. ..well you know should know by now.

When the media suppresses information, it can replace that information with something more dangerous.

thank god we have this thing called natural selection.

Russians are peasant low tier fucking plebs. Even googles are way better than them.

Yet we still have googles on the streets blocking roads.

So rare

RARE
A
R
E

No they are more likely to have a kid with a 100 IQ than a 150 IQ. Hence the regression.

check'd flag
R
A
R
E

First cousins, although a cultural taboo in the West, actually are pretty good matches genetically speaking.

>mixed

you will be disappointed when you don't recognize yourself in your child

I can't find one of the better write ups about it, but check out HBD Chick, one of the better folks out there covering sexual selection, inbreeding, etc.
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2015/11/10/linkfest-111015/

There's plenty of White Male with non-White female, but it doesn't upset you/feed your paranoia so you don't remember it or cares about it.

Yes. Look into HLA complementarity

Mixed children are disgusting and suffer from health defects.

thats a nice blog.

Racemixed guy here. All that hybridization bullshit is a myth. Sure, there's a chance you could pop out a perfect hybrid, but there's also a chance that you could end up with genetic shit. I've met a few other, less lucky, racemixed guys whose facial features didn't seem to fit together. The hairs on my head literally grow in knots (individually), so have to keep it short. My brother's a bit luckier than me: his hair is straighter and I know he'll be taller than me in a year (if he isn't already, I haven't sen him since I moved to college).

On a less related note although I have an IQ of 164, I inherited autism from my father and ADHD from my mother: the shitty genes basically cancel out the good ones.

Just fuck whoever seems like they have the best genes to you. There's no need to intentionally racemix unless you're Icelandic or some shit.

>Mixed race children are known to have health problems.
Health and mental issues
About health issue, it must be about the sickle-cell disease

But two 125IQ parents are more likely to have a 150IQ kid than two 100IQ parents.

The immune system is affected because two individuals from the same area are more likely to give you gene combos that protect against more localized bacteria/viruses. When the parents are from different ethnicities it can make the kid more susceptible to germs from both regions.

Mulatto here. I find it funny that leftist shits worship us. They believe that we are super-humans that have all the good traits from both their parents (that's if you consider blacks having any good traits) It seems like I was the only one to come out with white intelligence, the others are just slightly light skinned dindus. It's a shame that I came out on the darker side.

Jews push nigger + white because they know it's inferior and they do the opposite. It's payback for the holohoax.
Remember, always do the opposite of what the Jew says.