How does this make you feel, Cred Forums?

How does this make you feel, Cred Forums?

Are you jealous that this Arab boy with a missing teeth and broken English can talk to this qt but you can't?

youtu.be/Ih5gMHPubj8

she thinks he's cute like a puppy

he's not pulling that ass any time soon

> yfw this girl won't even think of you as a cute puppy

I feel bad for that girl's father.

ummm, i think he'll just fucking rape her. are you simple?

Just wait for the next video where he makes her wear a burka and sit in the background while he comments on the latest issue of Inspire Magazine.

She will be wearing a burka any day now

Same. Imagine putting that much time and money into supporting her while she grows up, paying for her car, clothes, school, food, rent, etc. only to find her chatting with an Arab muslim and showing off her boobs.

Her name is Christina and she is pretty nice to everyone. Someone should redpill her.

to hide her missing teeth and broken English

>3 years in prison
Ayy lmao
Get fucked sandnigger

Nope, since if I talk to some bitch on cam I don't go to jail for 3 fucking years.

Why? Because she's nice to strangers on the internet? Yeah, she should be lynched, I guess. Amirite, fellow stormweenies?

He was arrested by his country, Saudi Arabia. No more qts for him.

>she thinks he's cute like a puppy

This, the (pathological) altruism of white women always shines through.

The boy got arrested by the sharia police because of these conversations with that girl.

i can talk to girls. i just did but sadly i just like little girls. what do? i never asked for this. wat do? ;_;

>toothless nigga

a brit obviously

I'm not insecure so no.

there gotta be win out there for this camwhore. i keep reporting her but nothing happens. bitch wont even show feet. i hate her.

Anybody can go on younow and do this exact same thing, why would I be jealous?