Mexican takeover of the US

It is inevitable but is it really bad? Mexicans have the Christian values that the American population have long abandoned in favor of race mixing and degeneracy, the women are also extremely beautiful and the men hardworking and honest. All the things Cred Forums asks for in a society.

Other urls found in this thread:

aztecaamerica.com/videos/noticias/338465/sigue-la-afluencia-de-inmigrantes-africanos-a-baja-california
cbsnews.com/news/kids-of-gay-parents-fare-worse-study-finds-but-draws-fire-from-experts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shills are sliding threads fast today.

niggers are cucking us in the northern border anyways
Baja is getting BLACKED

When did this happen?

My dad lives in Chihuahua and I've only ever seen black people on basketball teams in Mexico.

We need Don Porfi in the Pinos again

Never, that user is insane.

It's a travesty.
You guys aren't Americans. You don't have our commitment to the Constitution or American values.
Your low IQ people will vote away everything that the US has done because you don't place any value on it. And because your people are idiots.

Abolishing gay marriage is counterproductive: more families mean more loved and educated children. Not having the option to inherit money your partner or share custody of your child is a huge obstacle.

Siding with conservative Americans will not earn you your passage to the other side of the river, pendejo.

LOOK AT YOUR SHIT NATIONS~!!!!!

Yes it is fucking bad, you shit mestizos are going to turn the USA into yet another mestizo hellhole.

yeah yeah yeah muh food.

aztecaamerica.com/videos/noticias/338465/sigue-la-afluencia-de-inmigrantes-africanos-a-baja-california
6k niggers trying to go to the US ir they'll stay here and fuck out women
in a few years the term mexinigger will be a thing

You don't need Mexicans in charge of your nation to.do that, look the state it is right now.

>Mexicans have the Christian values
KEK.

>All the things Cred Forums asks for in a society.

You mean all the things we ask for in our own society, not other societies.

Mexican society is not American society.

Americanos are not Americans.

>more families mean more loved and educated children
>Adopted gay family children do well.
Have you seen the stats? Growing up with homosexual parents is super destructive for a child's development.

>implying most Mexican women would get near a black

kek, they're all heading to the US anyway.

Mexico is a shithole. No one should want their people or try to emulate their country.

TACO TACO BURRITO BURRITO

Could you faggots at least call yourselves Mestizos and not hispanics

Spaniards do not like Mexicans

Looks at Mexico.... yeah it's going to be bad.

are you even mexican?

every women i know hates negros, the north side of mexico really is racist as fuck

we don't get your people, we get your indians. If we got folks that looked like the ones in the picture, I'd be fucking thrilled, instead we get 4 foot 300 lb goblins that shit out 5 kids that start shooting at eachother.

I wonder if they'd be alright if it wasn't for the war on drugs or NAFTA. I mean, yes, Mexicans play a primary roll in making Mexico shit, but we've fucked them a fair bunch too.

not here living next to the US really give us their cuckolding ways

>You don't need Mexicans in charge of your nation to.do that, look the state it is right now.

I know, but imagine if you replaced all the white people with violent and low IQ wetbacks

I guess some people would adopt just to get wellfare...

Even so, you imply that unadopted orphans do better?

i live literally next to the border senpai, being negro here is the worst thing to happen to you

We will go the way of Yugoslavia most likely

>It is inevitable but is it really bad?
yep.
>Mexicans have the Christian values that the American population have long abandoned in favor of race mixing and degeneracy,
As it's been pointed out quite a bit, there is no god in latin america. You guys are insanely degenerate and criminal. Also race mixing? You guys have been doing that for hundreds of years.
>the women are also extremely beautiful
they are not.
>and the men hardworking and honest.
They work 6 hours/day in the fields then get drunk in the afternoon. Honest? lolno.

A portion of you are hard working, but you fail to adapt in most ways. Your Christian values are shit, you have an entire drug cartel that worships the ghost of a dead kingpin like he was a saint.

Your people are known for these things.

1. You work faster and cheaper, not harder or smarter. I've been a farm foreman for years, you're always trying to fuck the owners out of money with light bins and boxes of any kind of produce.

2. You're renowned for thievery. You steal shit like its no ones business, and you encourage it in your children

3. You lie about anything and everything

4. You don't watch your kids, they play out in the street naked. I've seen this far too many times.

5. You refuse to adapt to us in most ways. The only thing from America you like is rap and welfare. You buy shops and only sell Mexican shit.

6. You stare at everyone with dead eyes and an open mouth like your retarded

7. You kill far too many people with your drunk driving and won't buy insurence

8. Your loud as fuck, you can never shut up for 10 seconds.

9. You have to pipe your Honda's because you feel like you have to take up as much verbal space as possible.

10. You walk slow as fuck in the road because you feel like you have to take up as much space as possible

8, 9 and 10 are the mannerisms of Chihuahuas, and I put it to Cred Forums that spics have the DNA of dogs in them.

>Mexicans have the Christian values

Not every single Mexican is a religious zealot. There are more cons than pros in letting them in en masse.

>A
>Fucking
>Bean

I'm saying that homosexuality is indoctrinating, so supporting it would cause more homosexual marriages and thus more homosexual adoptions when the people could have developed to be straight.

They also hate niggers. At least the first generation immigrants do. Like a shit ton.

Rape and decapitation aren't Christian values Pedro. Keep your third world shit in the third world.

where Chihuahua, tamaulipas?
not here pal we are a bunch of cucks

I thought you were pointing out objective downsides to kids being adopted by gays. Like they being prone to dropping school or drug themselves.

I insist there's more pros than cons in letting more people adopt orphans.

cbsnews.com/news/kids-of-gay-parents-fare-worse-study-finds-but-draws-fire-from-experts/

Sonora

I'm saying that a lot of people in gay marriages would be in normal marriages if homosexuality wouldn't be encouraged.

>Like they being prone to dropping school or drug themselves.
They are.

what states have they taken over??

texas and california??

hmmm 48 more to go...

Yes it's a bad thing. I work in a half spic/half white workplace. It's fucking terrible, the spics don't do shit and we have to pick up their slack.

You spics will always be savages. We should have steamrolled your beaner asses and taken over all your land.

Christianity always places co-religionists above racial brothers
start importing African Christians to make up the shortfall

retarded christkikes going against nature
leaving this shit thread

>8, 9 and 10 are the mannerisms of Chihuahuas, and I put it to Cred Forums that spics have the DNA of dogs in them.

Fucking A.

Kek, I've been seing those protests against gay marriage i think it is right?
The thing is most people there seem decent, hardworking, beautiful, christian.
But most people supporting fags look like the typical hipster faggot nu male or the typical SJW tumblrina with blue hair.

The women aren't beautiful. And they age horrifically. The first generation of Mexicans do work hard though.

They'd be fine if their average IQ was a little higher. And if they were a foot taller.

Nobody calls him/herself Hispanic here.

Textbook shilling right here.

well spics are fucked up and cartel want to fuck even more in the US , this is why Trump and his wall would be a great idea actually.
Beside of spics , mexicans are just normal people and only some extreme rage head would hate normal guys.
Same goes for niggers and black people. Not everyone is bad but we want to remove the majority of problem makers.
and by remove i mean GAS CHAMBER !