How do we fix white women?

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/article/alex-buckner-kills-family-fire-pheonix-shoots
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2102111/Interracial-marriage-U-S-hits-time-high-12-marrying-outside-race.html
rarediseases.org/rare-diseases/anemia-hereditary-spherocytic-hemolytic/
uptodate.com/contents/sickle-cell-disease-in-sub-saharan-africa
wepsicklecell.org/about
istockphoto.com/photo/six-year-old-mulatto-boy-looking-sad-gm496586625-41503010
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fincuck stop giving this degenerate whore any more attention. She had her 15 dicks of fame, now let her die in the hands of multikulti.
>we don't.

she probably will

>Lichter

>marriage
except no one in their right mind would marry a nigger. women just fuck them before they settle down with a beta provider

Remove the welfare state.

what does she say? i can't read arabic

she deleted her twitter,

good job Cred Forums

damn bro is that real

Idk if that club exists anymore

>tfw your vagina tells you to vote for Hillary but your husband tells you to vote for Trump

I don't know what to do, Cred Forums

Fix the white men

By being men worthy of respect that they would change their lifestyles to fuck

This is literally the only correct answer.

My penis is curious. What's the background on this whores? Can someone translate?

Listen to your husband. Never trust something that can bleed continuously for years and not die.

>fif-teen dicks of fame
kek
how are things back in the baltic homeland?
t. lithuanian

let your vagina have a talk with your husband in bed and see what you think

it says she'd rather have 10 big black cocks than one miniature one

Why do people keep making these retarded threads? The answer is already known.

than one miniature white one*

She would rather have 10 big black cocks inside here than one micro penis of someone who votes AfD (German right wing party)

Fake

are western woman really that bad? blows my mind, here in poland she would be lynched really badly.

this,
sorry, i dont speak german, just a little bit

Photoshop, she actually said she would rather jump into a building on fire than suck AfD micro penis.

well the first step is you stop roleplaying as the owner of a vagina on Cred Forums

roughly translates to
"I'd rather fuck 10 big black cocks at the same time than 1 micropenis of an AFD voter"

Fuck fixing white woman, I've got a loving Chinese girl from the countryside. I'm set for life. Just let it burn would be my advice.

yes, they're terrible, don't come here and breed with them Cred Forumsish wanker

Well, I can't say I disagree, having ten dick must be funny, imagine going around flapping all of them.

Pleasure is the only certainty we have as human beings. So called "knowledge" is impossible. Sensation, however, is certain. There is no doubt when it comes to sensations. If you get burned, and it hurts, then there is no doubt. If you cum, and you feel rapture, there is no doubt. No books need be written, no religions founded to explain pleasure. Just take it when you can get it. Therefore, pleasure is the highest Good. If this girl finds pleasure in the taboo BBC meme, then she has found her highest Good. I think Plato would certainly agree.

we pretty gud for now.
they wanna elect biggest fucking marxist as president here, literally in few days, so we dead soon.
RIP EESTI.

idk man

proving once again that women are a series of holes.

stupid

This.

NO

NO MARXISTS

you can't. Go find and marry a loyal asian qt

she'd rather fuck 10 niggers at the same time than 1 right-winger

They've already been "fix'd."

What the hell is that language? Is it a modified version of Arabic?

She said that she removed her account till monday, because polacks are harassing her. She has an instagram, too, but I dont have it

Ah, yes. The 'white women love nigger cock' bullshit.

>Marriage=relationship
Marriages are on the decline by 60%. Relationships and hookups are more common.

This is the saddest shit, even most beautiful women are becoming mudsharks.

definitely isn't proof that women shouldn't be allowed to vote

lost cause, feminism ruined white women and start to ruin young Asian woman living in the west and US. (I'm a women against feminism).

I'm afraid so.
Soros played us like a fiddle.

kalbate kalba?

LONDON?

Implying that niggers are so woefully shit-tier.

Maybe she's secretly redpilled.

I really, really hate that uber jew

We kill them. Asian women were made for glorious BWC (Big white cock).

Attention seeking behavior

That's fake.

is she supposed to be hot ?

noooooo

eesti bro you were supposed to slip under the jew radar
don't let them

>okcupid = real data
good joke bro
have u visited west coast of USA

well yea but this is nothing new

The result of women voting is at best a double of the men's vote and at worst cultural marxism and open borders

>Muh Jews
>muh soros
>muh degeneracy
WAKE the fuck up! These white skunks been doing this for ages.

Link to website where I can order one please.

how does one even find that ''''''''man'''''''' appealing?

White women don't belong on this planet.

Congratulations on having an ugly chink bitch. But really, you didn't need to go through all the trouble. You could've just visited Canada, we got plenty here

How the fuck can she like this thing?

Wow, we've actually levelled up from mere virtue signalling to full-blown depravity signalling.

The only course of action is to help the SJW.

By destroying America and the west quickly we can find a place to start anew.

Let the masses burn to preserve the race.

She's suppose to be cute. She's suppose to be an obedient wife and producer of children.

You prefer a double D, alcohol drinking, party going, non-virgin "hot" wife?

Well she's white.

I hope she will get 10 bbc's at once between her disgusting meat flaps.

Stop using them as an idol through which to channel your own impotence.

Please refrain from cuckposting.
Our fate is sealed. As we gain bigger shitskin community, we are gonna get even more of them from sweden and finland, because that's what no borders means.
I knew this was coming from the leaked soros files, he had our EU diplomats names in the files with deep analysis how to influence them.
Is it too much to ask to pity-nuke us?

Looks like a boy. I like it.

Nice digits bongbro. Other than that, I think the caption is fake and made by some tumblr cuck fetishist nig lover. In reality, that girl would KILL to try my bbc(big balkan cock), and im not even joking

> we fix
Go out and marry one. Have children and don't abandon them when they need you e.g. don't throw them into daycare when it suits you. Best fix anyone can come up with.

>You prefer a double D, alcohol drinking, party going, non-virgin "hot" wife?
Well over some weirdo looking chink, absolutely

I'd rather figure out whats wrong with white women than get an east-asian

At least we can have hot sex for 2 years before she divorces because of she gets bored

It's not her bf it think, just a friend, like a gay friend

best job ever

Cuckposting? You think I'm enjoying it? Are you fucking retarded or something? I'm just stating up the truth.

>thinly veiled cuckposting thread

Cred Forums falls for it every time.

>wearing socks with slides on a beach

Best answer

>witnessed
also i hope she gets some nasty sti's

Is this fake too? Jesus you people are so delusional.

This board has just gone full fucking pathetic.

>w-who needs white women
>waah nobody ever found me attractive
>at least I can marry a 2/10 gook
>she's so ugly she couldn't cheat on me if she tried
>haha, silly goy wanting your wife to be "attractive"

This place has gone fucking /r9k/ mixed with opposite-Tumblr. Kill yourself before you make another Elliot.

>Is it too much to ask to pity-nuke us?
Dont be crazy you still have a few decades left
You're not the jew priority you can uncuck yourself

>Big British Cock

Nothing impotent about me yank
You don't have to be impotent to recognize theres something fucked about this

whyd you even post this shit you sperg
this thread made me want to kill myself
if Hofer loses the revote i will

Some on this board continue to think that white females must be free individuals, lol, females are just a nation property, they must have the minimum liberty to live correctly, not much

Whatever makes you sleep better at night.

Where can I meet submissive middle eastern women that I can forcefully convert to Christianity

Is she the same girl? Where is the proof? I know whores like this exist you tool, i also know loads of cucks post this shit on social media that is faked for either lulz or sexual satisfaction

Women btfo, bitches on suicide watch

ay, not my fault it turned into a cuck thread

you could have contributed constructively but instead we get britbong shitting up the thread with fetish

R.I.P i guess

>fuck you mom and DAD!

Black guys
>Larger dicks
>Fun to be around
>Interesting conversation anytime you want
>Nicely dressed and groomed
>Crack jokes all the time
>Will take you places
>Broad social spectrum
>Know interesting people you will be introduced to
>Behave like real men
>Smile on their faces most of the time
>Can dance and cook

White guys
>Tiny dicks
>Socially awkward
>Quiet
>Inhibited socially
>Boring
>Prefer to stay home
>Hate to dance
>Sad faces
>Angsty
>Creepy
>Often have either anger or anxiety issues

Looks like this crack bitch from Orange is the new black top kek

What is it with you Slavs and proofs? In every thread you demand some kinda proof.

>t. black '''''''''''person'''''''''''''

the era of trump shall come, whether trump himself succeeds or fails

the fire cannot be stopped

>KYS
>Y
>S

You're just pathetic at this point.

>Black guys
>Nicely dressed and groomed
you WHAT???

undeniably nigger spotted right there

I don't denied that some are nigger whores, but I think i'm true for this one

there is nothing to fix; social trends will swing the other way as soon as it becomes evident to new blood what future some women chose

it's like a pack of junkies in a small town, they may be subhuman wastes of space but serve an important purpose of demonstrating what happens to an individual when they make badd choices in life

I suspect this has been true throughout human history otherwise we wouldn't be able to shitpost here because our ancestors went fubar

>666

That is not the same girl, thats all I meant to say. I would rape her during her period and make her suck my fuckstick at gunpoint if thats caption is legit. I have been a women hater since I was in elementary school, the hate just grows seeing shit like this

Right is much cuter.

Left wants to destroy your way of life

Right want to build a nuclear family

Left wants an "open relationship"

Right wants me to be in charge

Left fantasises about nigger dick

Right fantasises about making love with an European

Left wants to be served

Right wants to serve

Want me to keep going?

>that face
hehehe, aare you watchin white boy?? this is all mine eheh, in gonna to impregnate her with my bbc an havin little niggas with her

>bleed continuously
Uh, I don't know what vaginas are like in America, but here in the True North, they only bleed periodically (and sometimes, their blood freezes inside the vagina during the winter but that's about it).

Non white here.

You guys ever think about WHY white women are choosing more non-white men than ever before? White men have turned into shadows of their former selves. If you want to "fix" white women, you have to fix your shit.

black guys
>larger dicks
false
>fun to be around
that's a matter of perspective, fag
>interesting conversation anytime you want
can never understand what they're flapping their gums about, so how would you know?
>nicely dressed and groomed
FUBU shirts, sagging pants and a gay flat-brimmed hat with a sticker isn't 'nicely dressed'. it's ghetto trashly dressed
>crack jokes all the time
yeah about rape and murder. literally it
>will take you places
mcdonalds, the movie theater, some back alley to fuck you in his 1980 ford somethingorother
>broad social spectrum
broad social program abuser* ftfy
>know interesting people
freddy the meth-dealer isn't someone especially interesting that you want to meet
>behave like real men
so acting like an autistic gorilla, throwing up gangsigns and sporting red or blue durags is acting like a real man? the fuck...
>smile on their faces
yeah, because they're about to rape you
>can dance and cook
see pic related. also, heating up chicken nuggets is NOT COOKING

I agree, there is something fucked up about that pic related

tribal society with ar-15's NOW

>marry one

you mean give all your money to a woman you wont see again who will also have your kids ofc

Why oh why do I look forward too, and want a nuclear war destroying most humanity..
> Losing hope

Tbh I like this goblin face. I would take her

we're fixing our shit while women are destroying it for keks

This. Thank you, Dutch bro. Asian women are god tier. God knew that eventually all white whores are going downhill and so he created Asian women for us, God got us covered.

>larger dicks
stds?
>fun to be around
this is literally how they speak ''ABLOOFUUU NIGGA NIGAA DIS NIGGA RITE DERE''
>interesting conversation
sports, marijuana, or fat booty girls is all they talk about
>nicely dresses and groomes
what, gym shorts and a afro?
>crack jokes all the time
crack as in cocaine or crack as in randomly
>know interesting people
what is this, a drug chain you're talking about?
>will take you places
with what money?
>broad social spectrum
uhhh yeah if you're talking about their ''niggers''
>behave like real men
''AY YO NIGGA, WHATCHA GON DO AFTA WE SNORT SUM COKE''
>smile on their faces most of the time
yeah, probably because of the effects of the drug they just consumed
>can dance and cook
you consider '''whip''' a good dance move? who wants to eat friend chicken and collard greens?

Dayummm

You really get off on this fanstasy don't you?

Come to america and see for yourself if soooo many white girls are with black boys......

your going to be disappointed....

> le beauty on the inside meme

Why are you so sad? Also post a pic of your snout with a time stamp

THE LEAF!

No, because I can end it with this:
Right is not cute

>You guys ever think about WHY white women are choosing more non-white men than ever before?
Because of white men being pussified and jew media romanticizing nig behaviour

I'm not a shadow of shit, but it is true most white dude have given up

yes

In a sense it is true. I can't find myself attracted to some women after i learn about their views and their past. I just get disgusted and start hating them.

i race mix with a mulato girl. she has a white dad and black mom.

Not him but rate mate.

White women will fuck whoever is dominant, and blacks are socially dominant over whites. How do you fix white men who invite other groups into their territory and celebrate when they breed with their sisters?

If you want women who, 9 times out of 10, actually are disgusted by third world people, well... I hate to be that guy, but you need to get an Asian girlfriend.

>WHITE WOMEN BELONG TO ME AND ONLY ME!
>ITS OVER! 1 GIRL IS FUCKING BLACK GUYS I HATE MYSELF LET OUR RACE BURN!!
You fucking retards need to get out more. If you went outside you'd see that black men and white women aren't hooking up by the droves. If anything women prefer spanish-latinos over niggers you fucking retards. Don't act like you fucking losers were just joking.

I hope to god this isn't you because that haircut is a fucking degenerate mess, you look like a 10-year-old boy who's 30

also
>autist moustache

luckily you didn't timestamp so this is probably just the first result from google image search "ugly boy"

Jožef?

Did all canadian anons get together and come to an agreement to be complete fuck sticks? why didn't i get the memo?

Not her. Only the one with more money has to pay...
And this half half thing is wrong too. So marriage in Germany is really a good thing.

Excuse, I'd just like to ask a question...

Why should I save inferior stock self-selecting itself into shit socio-economic groups? Why should I care about poor people fucking other poor people?

>White women belong to everyone but the white man!

>but it is true most white dude have given up

true; I work at Target in the states, step up from shart-in-mart. I had a 20 something white guy walk up to me and just stand there, and I could tell he wanted something. He followed me for a few seconds before I asked what he needed, and he wanted a video game unlocked from the case. When he asked for "Nascar" I knew the meme was real

pic related was mfw

Don't forget the victim status that the media gives brown people. This causes women to completely overlook any redflags regarding the dindu in question.

>I just get disgusted and start hating them.
That's the natural reaction. These women stop being human for me.

Now... I'm not going to claim that all nationalist white guys are into East Asian girls,

but... I can say, as a matter of fact, that you're more likely to get along with a high-IQ East Asian girl than you are with a low IQ white girl.

Why does degeneracy come so easily to white girls? Because they have low IQ. Their IQ is somewhere in the 90s. They'd be about as smart as the offspring of a white man and a black woman. And that just isn't compatible with white guys with an IQ of 100+.

>google image search "ugly boy"

Ouch. It's actually me

?

Fuck off shill. Racemixing destroys the race regardless which sex does it.

yikes

> If anything women prefer spanish-latinos
you what now
There's nothing rebellious about being with a spaniard, theyre white

ugh
why didn't you talk to him
I've taken a habit of talking to guys who are just an absolute fucking mess, I don't think they will ever change unless they get slapped in the face verbally

>That's the natural reaction. These women stop being human for me.
But see that's the other end of it
The miscegenation plan from the start was to break the white family and to ruin gender relations through feminism

Bro canadians should be banned, IDK if you have some cheap VPN provider or what but canadians are shitposting like mad lately

Cred Forums is making me a feminist, some of you guys sound like you're legit retarded

I wouldn't go with most, its just heavy in the attention whore social media types. Most normal women settle down with whitey. In fact I just arranged a date with a hot blonde girl to go to the shooting range. ;)

change haircut
shave moustache
change haircut
shave moustache
change haircut
shave moustache

bro youre a fucking mess, you're already doomed with that nose so you'll have to try extra hard

Pepe (and by extension kek) is like a super intelligent AI that outgrew its creator. Our meme god could be a machine god.

because i need to a job to buy ammo for the inevitable race war

So that's why you, a smart white guy, find it so easy to converse with East Asian girls. It's why you don't feel stressed out when theyre around.
In the modern world, where women are free to behave as they choose, low IQ white women naturally become degenerate, and high IQ East Asian women do not.

come to L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

> you're already doomed with that nose so you'll have to try extra hard

So i take it that i am ugly.

you look fine m8

>ruin gender relations
It's already done. I literally don't see a future for the white race in america with the tremendous amount of whores and quadroons polluting the genepool.

her hands are huge.

Any woman who says shit like in the OP for the public eye to see is trash anyway. There is a reason white women who fuck niggers are ALL like that, while black women who fuck white guys are like pic related.

and have the kids come out as pic related?

no thanks m8

this is bait but explain

Asian women are superior but it doesn't help
western civilization won't be helped by spawning a bunch of pic related
I don't think white women were always garb, it's just about determining how far back we need to go
East Asia skipped the whole phase of western degeneracy and feminism, that's the only reason their women don't suck

Most people on here say that i am ugly though.

well currently yeah

get a haircut that isn't that of a 10-year-old boy and get rid of the rapist moustache, that will automatically bump you from 3/10 to 6/10

>complain about white women going for black dudes
>but somehow asian women going for white men is PERFECTLY A-OKAY
Fucking hypocrites.

When will you people realise whites are pretty much nigger tier to asians?

Go to south Korea and do a cosmetic operation.
They're the best.
And for 5-10k you're in.
They will make you a 9 even if you're 5 right now.

What, he's ugly? Welp. I'm fucked. Some of you guys are gonna have to work extra hard to save the white race.

Found the nigger. Keep pushing that narrative, and I've seen more than I want to of your filthy culture when I was babysitting your black asses as a jail guard and can confirm only the fat nasty girls with daddy issues ever shackle up with you people.

by posting the same thread over and over again

Why would i do that? Looks are the least important thing to me.

>advanced cuckposting

White nationalists and race realists credit themselves with noticing patterns involved with race.

If a race realist white nationalist lives in a Western city, particularly one with a good university and lots of East Asian students along with it, he'll start noticing some very troubling patterns.
He'll notice how young and fresh the skin is of the East Asian girls. He'll notice that they don't do their makeup to look like mega-bitches. He'll notice how thin they are. He'll notice that they don't go to degenerate clubs to make out with strangers. He'll notice they go to the library a lot. And finally he'll notice how attracted he is to so many of these East Asian women.

And in his lewder moments, he'll start to wonder how tight their East Asian pussies are. These East Asians with their tiny 45kg bodies, they definitely have tight pussies.

>be cable guy, installing internet at some 20ish y-o white female
>she goes take a shower
>proceed to look around all her stuff because nosey autist
>see picrelated

Damn. I haven't seen the Estipost in months.

We just won't breed and let Jamal do it instead.

Black guys
>insecure and jealous of how sucessful white men are
>violent
>uneducated and egoistic
>smelly and a faggot swagging his pants
> doesn't have a sense of humor resorts to violence
> dirt poor and illiterate
> Apart of the lowest social class in society
>have plenty of relatives and friends with criminal records
>behave like a child call yourself a victim 24/7
>chip on shoulder
>can twerk and take you to mcdonalds

Fixed it for you*

>Do you feel like you are too nice? Sherry Argov's Why Men Love Bitches delivers a unique perspective as to why men are attracted to a strong woman who stands up for herself. With saucy detail on every page, this no-nonsense guide reveals why a strong woman is much more desirable than a "yes woman" who routinely sacrifices herself.

That's it, we're gassing the kikes now.

False equivalency famalam

>When will you people realise whites are pretty much nigger tier to asians?
Then why the fuck do they flood our countries dude
I'd be perfectly happy with them considering us shit-tier if they stayed on their own clay

Bullshit, youre just a mess
get low fat% and good hair, this will already do wonders
the rest is just dressing and nutrition and behaviour
godspeed canadian messfuckshit

Mixing with East Asians and mixing with blacks are two completely different things.

I feel 0 attraction to Asians

ITT cucks who spam the same 3 images again and again

White women want nothing to do with blacks

Complete retards.

>why men are attracted to a strong woman who stands up for herself
>more desirable than a "yes woman" who routinely sacrifices herself.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

fuck me dude

can you imagine that someone actually got money for writing that

aiaiaiaiaiai

I've also personally visit when I visited europe that white girls in europe literally crave for masculine, dominant, darker men in their life.

I was surprised at first but then enjoyed the advantages.

You will feel so much better.
If girls ask you out gives you compliments ect.
It just feels fantastic.
I can understand why we have so many attention whore's nowadays because it feels so good.
You can marry a good hot wife and you know she will not cheat on you because you're already the best she can get.
So I say again do it your life will improve so damn much...

*personally experienced

You really never heard of that book?
Google, where you been livin?

Most blacks are objectively ugly. The m-m-muh dickkk does not work if the person is not attracted to your face.
There is a reason why so many blacks either rape or assault a white woman after several rejections.

looks don't matter but are you a manlet?
either way go to dancing classes, meet ready and willing chicks there (most are single) for you to hold and lead plus nothing will stop you from going somewhere together after the class, there will be one out of ten that suits you
bonus points: you'll actually learn to do grown-up dancing

Of course Canada, of fucking course

>halo effect
>get pussy
>easier to make friends
>confidence

Wtf are you even doing with your life dude

>How do we fix white women?
May the genetics give them sickle-cell disease too

Why would i marry a whore? I wouldn't do that even if i was attractive. You underestimate the power that women have. An average woman has plenty of above average guys going for her if she is not a total cunt. Also younger men than yourself once you are well in your 40's.

>"user! Now I've finished studying they are saying my visa is over and I have to move back to China!
>"I can only stay if I am married to a native guy....
>"A-user... I know we have only slept together a few times, b-but .... w-will you m-..... c-can we get m-married?
What do?

What is halo effect?

>You really never heard of that book?

No, I'm not a female

This is why I consider WM/AF race mixing to be a bad thing. I have no issue with AM/WF mixing, though.

Nice fantasy too bad it is not true.

Cred Forums got played again

DEPORT.

>Meme stutter

G-go fuck yourself.

I am 6'3. Why do people think i need to date? I will date someone when i get my life on track and become someone.

Genetic engineering. We'll make them men with pussies.

Also cat ears and a tail.

>Do you feel like you are too nice? Sherry Argov's Why Men Love Bitches delivers a unique perspective as to why men are attracted to a strong woman who stands up for herself. With saucy detail on every page, this no-nonsense guide reveals why a strong woman is much more desirable than a "yes woman" who routinely sacrifices herself.

That's it, I've answered the JQ. They're dead to me.

Just let them racemix.

This guy raises a good point.

>How do we fix white women?

You don't, that's no longer possible. Just go your own way

There is more to life than whores and fake friends. I perfer to be alone than be around people who have such destructive lifestyle.

kys

wouldn't it make more sense for her to say "I'd rather have 1 big black cock than 10 micro-dicked AfD voters" ?

You are literally playing with fire if you mix with a gook chick. The males come out with fucked up complexes and the females are fucking whores.

people.com/article/alex-buckner-kills-family-fire-pheonix-shoots

best image ITT

it took you this long ?

Nice work wasting quads on a fake snapchat.

what did he mean by this?

/thread

Dude the man's best time starts at 30.
Women's best time start at 14 but ends at 30.
Work hard in your 20s and if your 30 marry a young virgin women and there's enough of them.
And if you just want to have fun.. fuck them, 20s girls love 30s if they're halfway successful

Sickle-cell disease for everyone

I was thinking maybe they deserved to keep Israel and could keep a homeland as long as they lived in peace with us. I'm starting to understand that the jews don't make truces with gentiles.

>Lets watch Drive again, user!

This wouldn't be a good idea if their mix-raced kids would only breed with other blacks.
But in reality the mix-race kids will further breed with whites, and their kids will breed with whites, and so on and those non-white genes would get embedded in the white population.
So that eventually, if you took the American population as an example, the white genome would become like fucking 10% black (based on the fact that blacks are 10% of the population and assuming total mixing has occurred), which would be shit.

It's an attractive prospect to let racemixers exit the white genome by having non-white kids, but unfortunately in the long-run it doesn't work like that.

It would be nice but Europe would continue to get more and more Asian migrants until we are whiped out like neandrethals.

With our declining birth rates the last thing we need is racemixing.

>tfw have a korean bro
>if he can find an American chick and get married he can dodge military service

I hope he can do it

you shouldn't carry on sir everything will work itself out.

annnnnnnd the clock ring

Stop behaving like a nigger.

Its probably whites dudes marrying other chicks. They shill white girl black guy and it still doesn't work. Really makes you think

If it's degenerate to breed with an asian, then honestly I don't give a fuck. I'm going to breed my Chinese girl like a rabbit and raise a family. I'm going to lead my household and create a legacy. Fuck everyone one of you faggots for not realising that white woman are a sinking ship. Get off this ship now before you get dragged down with it. Don't accept any relationship where a woman is above you. That is true degeneracy. Not this race business.

What have this to do with nigger?

Rip Patrice. The only black man I mourned

Porn is propaganda

>Asian women are superior but it doesn't help
>western civilization
Fuck off. Our rides over anyway.

Why would I care about the opinion of a dumb whore?

BTW, AFD will win and wreck your cunt.

Having casual sex with strangers is nigger behaviour.

Get your shit together and stop enabling whores before it's too late

>when you need a nice top to match your skirt for a night out
>but you're round your friends house
>and you can't borrow any of her tops because she is an East Asian and your fat , pasty, morbid body won't fit into any of her clothes
#JustWhiteWomanProblems

She doesn't really like him. Just virtue signalling. These men are just pets to white women but as long as they get pussy theyll throw away any sense of pride

>Asian women are superior but it doesn't help
>western civilization
Fuck off. Our rides over anyway. The kikes won

I wanted to say g8 b8 m8. But then I saw my flag there, and as much as I want to believe you're fucking with everyone, I'm almost positive you actually, literally, unironically believe this.

And then she turns 30... and she's all like WTF?!?!? Where da white men at

don't post this sixhead again, thx

This.

Also, Irvine, California
>50% White 50% Asian as of 2010 census
>One of the lowest crime rates in America
>Consistently named one of the best cities to live in
>University High School is one of the best public high schools in California
>UC, Irvine is a top 10 public university in the US
>Delicious food from fucking everywhere in the world

I'm a 714 cuck but Irvine Spectrum is one of my favorite places to visit. Multiculturalism works with Asians.

Filename and picture has made me sad. Bad memories when that news came out.

You have to keep in mind that when you see a Finnish poster talking shit, it's someone like pic related, not a real white person. No amount of calling white men ugly will make his penis extend beyond 2 inches at full erection.

Just pick the look you like the best and stick with it.

euros already have spherocytosis

Must be in the US
In Norway she would become a social outcast

Of course you did you Mongolian roach

good lord those protruding negroid lips are so disgusting.

I came in my genki tomboy asian gf twice yesterday. This is the solution.
I am not really into IQ, but "overachieving" is what I look for. Surprise surprise, they're mostly asian. Some nigerians.

more like why won't anyone help me take care of my 4 kids?

"Real men date women with mixed kids"

I can see this in the future.

You don't find Asians cute? Fins are chinks though, how do they not find their own race cute?

It's almost like women are attracted to robust, handsome men with massive dicks...

>Thanks for helping me move in, user
>I can't believe I finally live in Vancouver
>D-Do you wanna do something now? Maybe you know some nice bars?

Multiculturalism does not work since one race/ethnic group normally takes over.

Asians have more children and have a homogenous society so they would outnumber you and you woud all be speaking chinese

I have said marry a virgin BUT if YOU want, just fuck them.....

yea yea yea canuck

time for you to go back under the bridge

true.

BMWF the white woman is always trashy or not hot enough to get a Chad.

In WMBF the black woman is always well groomed and the guy is always a Chad.

>Cred Forums
>Expecting people to say nice about you

Faggot

Never suggest such destructive path. People who created whores played a big part in destroying your nation.

See? Porn is propaganda

What are you talking about? You're less related to white people than Iranians and Indians. Get outta here khan.

it's not as as common as sickle cell disease in europeans.

Besides your saying it's a good idea to have both?

>Fuck off. Our rides over anyway.
fuck you no it's not

We look nothing like chinks yank

lonely?

Here (You) go.

Shut the fuck up leaf and get the fuck out I dare you to call Finnland not white one more time.
Fuck off we really don't want you here...

>Distance from genetic english: German .002, finn .002 italian .007 north indian .020

Wot?

What matters more is that you feel ugly. Women don't actually care.

Just go to the gym and talk to people.

b-but that's too haaaaaaaaaaard!!

barely anyone is marrying in general though

>Lapp: .025

Do you even know where you are?

Fuck off Mehmet, you're about the same distance as Pajeet from being white.

>user! Have you seen this youtube series "can't stump the Trump"?
>They're so funny! I love Trump!

>not as as common as sickle cell
I didn't realize 1 in 500 Africans have sickle cell

And no, it would probably good to have neither. People with spherocytosis usually have problems with delivering oxygen also it usually means that they have to get their spleen and or gallbladder removed

but I'm a beaner, I live in la ghetto, and blacks are not robust nor are their dicks big. I've seen enough dead negros in the street with they pants pulled down around they ankles to know. Black men are like the least aesthetically pleasing for facial aesthetics.

traitor

I know it's hurts your feelings, but no one ever said it would be easy to erase thousands of years of oppression inflected by white men onto women and people of color.

Young girls grow up emulating media. The grow up wanting the men that they think everyone else wants.

Your time is up, Cred Forums.

You have to go back.

kek
the level of butthurt in this thread is hilarious

>your time is up
Nah, desu famaila we despise the negro. Once you dumb cucks are gone the only place you are gunna see american negros is hanging from the overpass.

>that special day when a white nationalist admits to himself that East Asian girls are effortlessly superior

One of my favourite Trump memes

>90% white
Alright Justin if you say so

Fake
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2102111/Interracial-marriage-U-S-hits-time-high-12-marrying-outside-race.html

translate

>does not see the irony

Polish girls are no different. If you send a Polish girl to a degenerate part of the world she'll become a product of her environment. I have witnessed it firsthand.

zey are appropriating our cultuaaa

This.
She's retarded, nothing of value lost.

Much better a spleen or gallbladder than having all your organs damaged by sickle cell.

Of course a Fin would get a hard on for a slanty eye.

I dont give a fuck. I just want to be happy. Enjoy "fighting for the white race" or whatever

Definitely. I'd argue that they are even worse.
But at the moment their men are still territorial, and thus attractive.
If their men become deracinated like Western Europeans, their women will become degenerate.

fuck off ugly gook

"I prefer having 10 bbc inside me than a micro penis of a AFD voter."

Warum sprechen Sie Deutsch?

>F

Truly a great man. Born in another time and place he would have been a philosopher or a professor.

Headline: Swedish Men Must Stop Dating Thai Women

I remember that story. Poor Swedish men. If you look at the gender breakdown as south-east Asian immigrants to Sweden, they are almost all women because Swede men are so keen on them as an escape from Swedish women.

God damn dude this chick is fucking ugly. Like a 1/10. Congrats lol

Have British women figured out yet why British men developed the best sailing culture in the world?

|
|
V

Jej

lål

Whatever you say, Mr. Wong.

>those slanty eyes

>kind of like the idea of having a qt asian waifu
>extremely worried about the genetic problems of white-asian race mixing

someone tell me that's fake

s-she's too cute

That's some scary shit

Blah blah blah blah 10 BBC's hahahaha

>w-we can adopt some white children, user
>blonde and blue eyed

" Hereditary spherocytic hemolytic anemia is a rare disorder that affects males and females in equal numbers. This disorder occurs most frequently in people of Northern European heritage with a prevalence of approximately 1 in 5,000 people in that population."
" The symptoms of this disorder typically occur very suddenly in infancy or early childhood. These may include generalized weakness (malaise), an upset stomach (dyspepsia), and/or heart palpitations."
rarediseases.org/rare-diseases/anemia-hereditary-spherocytic-hemolytic/

" The vast majority of individuals with sickle cell disease (SCD) are born in sub-Saharan Africa"
" SCD is one of the most common genetic diseases in the world. Over 300,000 babies with SCD are born annually; the majority of these are in sub-Saharan Africa, where access to medical care and public health strategies to decrease mortality and morbidity are not uniformly available [1-4]. This number is expected to increase to up to 400,000 individuals by 2050 [3]."
" Despite the major interventions in malaria, HIV, and immunization, most of the 19 countries estimated to have a persistently high under-five mortality rate by 2015 (above 50 per 1000) are in Africa. We believe that the high prevalence of undiagnosed non-communicable diseases, including SCD, contribute to excess mortality in children under five years."
uptodate.com/contents/sickle-cell-disease-in-sub-saharan-africa

" All states now screen all newborns for sickle cell. In the U.S., approximately 1 out of 10-12 African Americans has sickle cell trait, and 1 out of 400-500 African American newborns has the disease"
wepsicklecell.org/about

Firstly, a mixed couple ( northern-european and sub-saharan african) would have an offspring that look like arab
Secondly, the offspring will have the choice between to have one of those two diseases or to have both

istockphoto.com/photo/six-year-old-mulatto-boy-looking-sad-gm496586625-41503010

every single person who ever claimed that has posted that same guy

Nobody here actually has slanted eyes

pic related is the actual phenotype compared to others in europe

>the white guys in the back doing nothing

JUST

>here let us doom both our lineages
never

She's from a big really rich jewish family so idgaf