archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
youtube.com/watch?v=KJn467qVZgw
youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI
youtube.com/watch?v=DCfp56X-D6c
youtu.be/KO25JYAaJC0?t=27s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Trump losing

If the loses (and he will since soros already confirmed that hillary has the job) and burgers arent revolting then its over

Jk I'd be happy.

The CTR is strong with this one

> your face when when

>Jeb killed himself because he wanted his new best friend, Trump, to win

Trump is going to win.

source

i'll be having an never ending sleep by then

Not going to happen.

There will be bloodshed
I will go off the fucking script

my boy you don't understand meme magic if you think he's gonna lose

Go away shill nobody cares about you

>everyone that disagrees with me is a shill

YOUR BROTHER ISNT THE CHEIF OPERATONG OFFICER OF THE NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE, WE OWN AMERICA!!!

>MFW when I get scared and withdraw money from my ATM machine because I'm afraid of Clinton giving the US states to the UN nations.

Rare!

Feels good man

>thank you fellow (((CITIZENS))) for (((CHOOSING))) me as your (((PRESIDENT)))

I'm gonna be clicking those store fronts to verify that I'm not a robot till the day I die

You tell that scum NiKo.

Both want enforce a police state.

Libtards are so smug and braggy WE GONNA WIN HUUUH. Those people actually have no self confidence because they will just take the side that is "supposed" to win all the time.

Kim Jong Il tier

Hahahahaha haha
Hey look everyone the gypsy thinks it's people

>t. 16 year old

youtube.com/watch?v=v29q0zFFDnI

youtube.com/watch?v=IoeqYLt-Www

It will burn either way, for americans it should be like choosing to either take a assault rifle, or a shotgun to a school shooting, either way people are gonna die its just a difference in method.

youtube.com/watch?v=EBDc2pDQgVg

Preparing myself for the fact that the good guys don't always win

I dont have an image, but I can tell you that my wife's bull and her are planning to celebrate.

I plan to take my wife's son to the blm rally so they have the house to themselves.

END THIS RIDE

>in a little over a month, the Cubs could be world series champions and Hillary could be president
I would strongly consider suicide, senpai.

THE DEAD ARE RISING TO VOTE FOR HILLARY. GET TO YOUR BUNKERS.

archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/gUpFa
archive.is/T8fLB
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/Artyt
archive.is/4qn4U
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/VB7Eh
archive.is/JgKAI
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT

Americans would be shitposted out of Cred Forums like india 2bh

Just like we would have been shitposted out of Cred Forums if we didnt vote to leave

I will make sure to bully you into oblivion if he loses

Because you wouldnt have answered the call when your time arrived

plus that terrorist who wasn't even american voted for her in the primary, and in the last 2 elections

If it does happen though, it we be greatest achievement in memedom history.

Join a militia and help start the revolution.

FUCK IT, TIME TO LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND

Pretty much this

But the problem here is that American elections aren't decided by American posters on Cred Forums. Trump has the votes of the majority of people here, the question is if he can get a majority of votes in the nation at large.

Its a win-win to me regardless of who wins
>Trump gets elected and we make America great again
>Clinton loses and the salt on Cred Forums will be more concentrated than the dead sea

>shills finally understand that they have to demoralize and anger Cred Forums in order to quash them

Keep the good work fampaichans.

Should be more careful next time he's jumping, he knocked that chair over and could have scratched the floor.

I have no reaction that expresses being in a different universe where Hillary has a chance.

You don't seem to understand.

If Trump wins Cred Forums wins

If Hillary wins Cred Forums wins ...because it's only going to get worse.

wtf i hate trump now

indeed. one way or another I anticipate a happening within the next 4 years.

If Trump, it will be because the establishment is getting btfo and a whole lot of political favors will die on the vine and a whole lot of money will start moving around. it will be some sort of economic collapse.

From the ashes of that will rise a much better government and a much better America but it's going to be a goddamn mess for a while.

If Hillary wins it's going to be 4 more years of war, increased race-baiting, corruption, favors and the country will continue to rot on the inside, only faster. Riots will happen more often and for more reasons and Hillary's attempts to crack down will make things worse.

Trump will upset the establishment and Hillary will upset the populace.

gonna be a party either way.

As others have said we lose no matter what. The Fourth Turning is in full effect. By 2020 things are going to be worse than you could imagine.

youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI

I know for a fact we will go to war in the Middle East. FUCK WWIII

kek

I don't have face but a uhaul filled with anfo parked in front of her Brooklyn headquarters would be a good backup.
Id never do it of course

youtube.com/watch?v=DCfp56X-D6c

>Look, im am doing the normal human hand sound!

AT LEAST WE GONNA GET TRUMP TV, RIGHT?

Chesty put it right

If Trump does lose, it's going to suck,like really suck, I am not even one of those guys whose putting all his eggs in basket, and I am being extremely pessimistic, but it would be very disappointing and holy fucking shit, the leftist and shills who will come here to shitpost are going to make Cred Forums unusable for a week.

What will it mean for le alt-right? All that anger and the entire Trump movement isn't just going to go away if he does lose, and I imagine Clinton is going to fuck up and make racial relations even worse over time.

Time to marry a black girl then.

>Cred Forums is banned
>meme production ends
>internet has no memes
>I kill myself

ywn sniff cara's half wiped ass fold
>feels pretty fuckin bad man

>the only acceptable reaction

It just means the paradigm shift comes with tired and dirty hands.

I love this .gif

I dunno about the ME, but certainly with Russia

Media and Clitary are sounding the wardrums about the Rooskies.

>>I kill myself
By flying a jet into the fed?
By suicide bombing Reddit?

hate to bump my own fucking post
>#truth though

The Clinton defense, I'm to incompetent.

>and he will since soros already confirmed that hillary has the job
what

The Clinton defense, I'm too incompetent.

What was that guy holding? Can't tell if leftist mob at Trump rally beating a Trump supporter, or cuck protester getting BTFO

All the globalist trade deals will go through with her at the helm. It'll destroy my country as well, so il just permanently resettle, either Poland, Colombia or Thailand desu

Why do we always lose?....

Why can't we be happy.

If Trump loses its final
Black pill is only answer to white race
Let gooks continue human progress
Maybe they will avenge us one day....

As a gook i will fight for the white race and if it comes down to it, i will avenge you brothers.

I will kamikaze a mother fucker up. Count on it.

MAGA!!!!!! TRUMP 2016

like a god damned retard

Always respected and liked your people

youtu.be/KO25JYAaJC0?t=27s

Asians and whites are natural allies. We are the two races that rise above the sea of filth that is the rest of the world.

> ME and Loos can go fuck themselves tho

i love DACA

I hope you all realize that we are winning and we are winning big. What Hillary campaign has come to terms with is that she will not gain new voters. What do you do when you can't gain new voters but still find a way to win. You discourage Trump voters and/or those inclined to vote for him. You make those voters think they are in a minority. You try to mentally isolate them. Make them feel as if there is no hope to win. Make them lose all hope. In doing so they feel no need to turn out and vote because it is worthless. Every piece of information on every major news network is propaganda created by the Clinton campaign. Look at all these ctr threads they all are trying to create this narrative that Trump is out of control, there is no chance of him winning. Its self evident.

mate come on

>If Trump, it will be because the establishment is getting btfo

>If Hillary wins it's going to be 4 more years of war, increased race-baiting, corruption, favors and the country will continue to rot on the inside

It's a win/win because Hillary will bring about a True Hitler and the boomers are dying out.

She'll cause civil war, and there's really not much else to say about it.

Every man has to do as his conscience dictates.

well if we all vote from our computers he wont lose will he guys? g-guys?

It will be in the Middle East, against Russia. I don't want to die in some backwater shit hole town I've never even heard of before, like Aleppo.

>man in bathtub playing with doll submerges himself then comes back up with a rifle
Why do I never save what'll be the perfect image for a thread?

today i will remind them

It would mean it's all over. It would mean that the country is gone and with the country the west goes with it. There is so much fucking shit riding on this it can't go wrong or there's nothing left to live for and when there's nothing left to live for the only real thing to do is take down as many of the fucks that fucked things up as possible.

ah it will be time to break out the popcorn and watch this train wreck.

this stuff is hilarious.

IGNORE SLIDE THREAD

WTF does this mean?

>that sony WEGA

Fuck you, OP. You could have given me that TV before you an hero'd.

>YO WE KANGZ AN SHIT FUCK TRUMP YALL MFCKA KNOWWANMEEN

>Nate Pyrite

kill yourself

ES IST ZEIT FÜR REICH

Damn, you guys are taking this 'liking trump' meme too seriously.