Obama, the Muslim apologist

>christian terrorism

I can think of a few acts of Christian terrorism throughout history
>Columbus and his men slaughtering and burning Arawak natives alive in the name of God and subsequent conquistador invasion of central America

Yeah, nah, that's about it

What's Obama's example of christian terrorism?
>Dylan Roof

top fucking kek

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1GKoij9SBft
youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_city_bombing
youtube.com/watch?v=HOPpwrzaF2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=lxlUDbZCzAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Except he has used Christian Terrorism before.

>Columbus and his men slaughtering and burning Arawak natives alive in the name of God and subsequent conquistador invasion of central America
Conquest != terrorism

Christianity- Thou Shalt Not Kill

Islam- Kill

Pretty cut and dry, Obongo

>people want him to identify things for what they are
>his answer to this is not to identify either for what they are
wew

>Total control led to total cruelty. The Spaniards "thought nothing of knifing Indians by tens and twenties and of cutting slices off them to test the sharpness of their blades." Las Casas tells how "two of these so-called Christians met two Indian boys one day, each carrying a parrot; they took the parrots and for fun beheaded the boys.

Yep, not terrorism at all

my thoughts
vocaroo.com/i/s1GKoij9SBft

Why do I get the feeling that under your metric pretty much any war could be classified as terrorism?

>what are the crusades?
Anyway I'm Muslim so I don't care if he says Islamic terrorism as long as he explains they are radical
Let's get the insults out of the way
(Sandnigger, mudslim, goat fucker)

How is a couple of murderous spics chimping out terrorism?

A defensive and just war, why do you ask?

>hurr muh crusades

Fuck off, the crusades were defensive wars.

'member when Christians blew up a building in the worst terrorist attack on America?
'member when a Christian burst into a gay nightclub and killed gay people because his religion told him to, and that a preacher in the area told Christians to kill gay out of kindness?
'member when Christians flooded into Europe and started groping and raping people?
'member when Christians flooded into Europe rather than taking refuge in adjacent countries with cultures similar to their own where they would be more comfortable, but decided to go to Europe anyway for free money?

>war
Bruh, the natives didn't even have iron weapons or firearms, let alone superior European culture or tactics to deal with this shit. They were wiped out in the most heinous way possible.
Those few spics abused their power and twisted their murderous actions into glorious conquest for the crown and for God

Later on, even this country took mental gymnastics with Manifest Destiny

It's documented that crusaders raped not only the inhabitants of the cites they took over but their own nuns as well

DEFENSIVE

WAR

I believe that is genocide, not terrorism

>Crusades
>Crusades
>Crusades
>Crusades
>Dylan Roof
>Planned Parenthood
>Crusades

Heard it all.

Nothing against decent law abiding folks regardless of their religious affiliation, but obvious trends of terrorism persist among muslim countries (To this day, where it effects us) incomparably to any other group.

No....I don't....

The fuck is going on with these member berries?

>the natives were weak so it doesn't count as a war
Are you retarded. Shit like that happens to conquered people, there's a distinction between war atrocities and bona fide terrorism.

I challenge you to point me to a major war where rape did not take place.

He lives in a alternate universe.

That's the only logical explanation.

mudslime goatfucker sandnigger scum

So.. your example is something that happened 900 years ago? Surely you can do better.

>700*

Theres a shitload of Christian terrorist attacks on planned parenthoods tho

So by your definition, what crimes are the KKK guilty of during reconstruction and Jim Crow?

All he fucking talks about after Islamic terrorist attacks is how bad Christians are.
>Muh Crusades

Dirty border jumping subhuman shitstain

Which Christians are terrorists?

Obama is a muslim bro. Straight up muslim

is this a joke?

why don't you look up how many people were killed in the middle east as a result of the west? Yeah, islamic terrorism is real, but its plain sad that you are painting the west like its an innocent dindu when they started shit with iraq/libya/syria

The example is not important
I just don't care if he says Islamic terrorism as long as he states that it's radical

I think he means Catholic Terrorism?

Because Catholics are the only sect that can get the Pope to bless their actions, absolving them of actions taken during the period they represent the Church?

That's the kicker: muslims have a Get Into Heaven Free card through jihaidsm, christians do not.

Obama doesn't say "Islamic Terrorism" because he might offend Saud or Qatar who might not spend their billions for a week or so if he does.

If we're really lucky, he'll be the next target. I'm not too sure how I'd feel, tbqh famalam.

He's not Muslim

>this meme again
He's a corrupt globalist neocon, get your shit straight

Being Democrats who hate black people enough to not allow them the freedom to build themselves up.

The situation could have turned out better but NOOO democrats had to go and re-enslave the black population through the welfare state.

You people are fucking retarded.

Christian terrorism:

>war with an end

Islamist terrorism:

>bombing yourself in random places, shoot some tourists, Mc Donald drive through with a vip-coupon and eternal cry for some god

clip?

Because Canada treated blacks, Japanese and Sikhs so much better, right?

>Bruh, the natives didn't even have iron weapons or firearms, let alone superior European culture or tactics to deal with this shit.
checked but you are retarded. as soon as one of them got a gun they became even more murderous than the most heinous spic

it was a war

there has been plenty of christian terrorists.
Ireland was totally fucked for years from terrorism between catholic and protestant bombings.
islamic terrorism is a totally different beast tho.

>democrats had to go and re-enslave the black population through the welfare state.

That's about the kkk or what?

Every single Islamic country was either Christian or christian/secular once. Every single one.

You want to play historical tit for tat? Islam has a 270 million bodycount head start. It exists to consume the Earth, nothing less.

The only language the muslims understand is extreme, brutal violence. Luckily, the British Empire was very good at that, and they calmed the fuck down when we were in town. Well, we're gone, and now just look at the state of things.

So what you're saying is, it's your fault that Islam is as prominent as it is today.

wtf I hate brits now

>clip

youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M

'my muslim faith' kek.

Columbus is a terrible example.

That's was colonialism. It was done in the name on conquest and wealth.

There are Christian terrorists in Africa, but nobody really cares because they're niggers.

Look up Lord's Resistance Army

>magazine

>'member when Christians blew up a building in the worst terrorist attack on America?

Yes, and at the time, it was:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_city_bombing

I mean I see what you're trying to do but let's not pretend that there have been 0 Christian terrorist bombings in this country.

They only don't look like fanatics because Christianity has had a few reformations to be less barbaric in a couple thousand years, Muslims have had no such luxury.

Wait...
All Muslim say 5 daily prayers and he has never been seen doing it
> he also clarified that McCain though he was Muslim

Falklands war

maybe if he wasn't such a christfag, he'd call it for what it is...

I'm so sick of him and his wallowing about hurting people's feelings

>between catholic and protestant bombings
At no point was that regarded a religious war by participants, victims, churches, governments or civilian onlookers.

They were not killing in the name of Christ. Sectarian Violence is not the same thing at all as Allah ur Ackbar.

A muslim goes straight to heaven if he martyrs himself, dies in jihad. Christianity does not have an equivalent. Well, it does, it involves accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour and repenting of all your sins. But there's no combat related shortcut into eternal bliss.

Take Dylan Roof as an example. No Christian on Earth congratulated his actions. Had he been muslim, murdering the "wrong sort" of muslim, all the "right sort" of muslims would be whooping and cheering.

All Obama is saying with this is that from now on the corporate news has carte balnche to start referring to white people who kill innocents as Christian Terrorists, even though none are killing in the name of Christ. It's yet another linguistic attempt to conceal Islam.

>Implying ISIS isnt conquering Iraq and Syria

are you really this dumb

>Flag

What you have there is something done by Christians, but not in the name of Christianity. Pretty big difference when talking about the inherent toxicity of Islam.

Arguably, we're responsible for Israel, so yeah. Pretty much. Sorry about that.

Yes and until the seventies there was bader -meinhoff, the IRA, Army of god, KKK and others.
There are christian terrorists, no doubt here but they all did these things for a specific requirement (like letting people free).

What's the specific requirement of islamistic terrorism exactly?
They want you to pay for your sins and getting revenge for wars. That's not even an agenda, that's just rage, violence and chaos. That's not even terrorism.
Having a global islamistic foundation ruled by the sharia is just a scapegoat.
They would openly fight for it if they wanted that. But they don't. They cowardly retreat, give up, get imprisoned with no efforts.
Instead fighting they publish little videos where they show what they do with goat-shepherds and attract some nu-male fags because they think it's edgy.

Islamistic terrorists are ot even terrorists, they are scum not willing to fight and just want to have a reason for their lives. All they know is fighting. ISIS is a bunch of the leftovers of iraq, some taliban and other mercenaries who don't know anything else than earning mney with wielding weapons around.

That was an ethnic war, not a religious war.

>Be Obongo

>Hold speeches about gun laws as some nut kills a bunch of people
>Avoid the shitskin ghetto's filled with daily crime that tops all else
>Muh white neo nazi's
>Meanwhile cities are in flames every night with drugs, violence, crime and prostitution
>LET US TAKE YOUR GUNS, REEEEEE
>Let out a few fake tears and supposedly cry at the exact mark noted in the script your advisors made up
>Oh, 9/11 victims, you want something too?
>No, go fuck yourself

The time that Saudi oil money runs out and their empire crumbles overnight due to internal family fuedes can't arrive soon enough.

Terrorism. Terrorism has to take place outside a war, because otherwise the word has no purpose. "Terroristic" acts always happen during war. They are the norm, so there's no need for a special word to refer to them.

I said major war, the falklands war only involved a few thousand soldiers.

The IRA was not motivated primarily by religion. But I'm not contesting your point, I'm just pointing out that it's stupid to refer to war atrocities as terrorism because the word was created to refer to something specific.

What ISIS does in Syria and Iraq is not terrorism retard. What they do in Europe is.

>UK responsible for Australia, Canada and the U.S.
>responsible for mass Irish exodus
>responsible for mass Chinese exodus
>responsible for Indian-Pakistan tension
>responsible for Israel's sovereignty
>responsible for Beatlesmania

Jesus, you guys are the cancer of the world

Begrudgingly check'd

But when ISIS started spreading their actions were terrorism. Are you saying terrorist action stops being terrorist action when the organization comes into power?

Seconded
And your teeth are horrible.

>All they know is fighting
corrected to
>All they know is chaos

>Let's get the insults out of the way
I saw your mother's ankle.

I think that the Spaniards did a bad job with their conquest.
Since they would take the blame anyway they should have ended all of them already.
But they did not do it because they were Christians.

that's halal motherfucker

Whats the source? Who wrote? And how the fuck are we supposed to know whether or not that shit is completely made up?

Ps the Spaniards were catholic

Nah, they were out of money and got all they wanted. It was not cheap shipping them all over and building bull arenas for fun.
There weren't that good bulls there anyway.

>Whats the source? Who wrote?
Bartolomé de las Casas
>And how the fuck are we supposed to know whether or not that shit is completely made up?
He was an incredibly meticulous record keeper and much of what we know about Columbus' voyage is from the writings of las Casas. He also illustrated the torture techniques the Spaniards implemented. Pic related.

p.s. Catholics are Christian

Even if it's made up, it's true, user

I'm saying that when an organization becomes the de facto government of an area, or when its main objective becomes conquest of territory, its actions would be better classified as war crimes. Terrorism is used to spread chaos, while these actions are born out of either individual cruelty or a plan to keep the local population in line.

The term "terrorism" was coined to describe a particular strategy. Even though in many cases it may be the same acts being committed, the intention of those acts and the relationship with the victim have changed. In such a case referring to these actions as terrorism serves only to muddy the waters and confuse those listening into ignoring a logical fallacy.

Case in point: Obama references "Christian terrorism," but there are no examples of Christians employing a similar strategy to the Muslim extremists of today. (With some exceptions like the IRA, which differ in their motivations.) But by doing away with the distinction and calling any act that is meant to terrorize an "act of terrorism," you can equate Islamic terrorism with plenty of things that have nothing to do with it.

>Christian terrorist

Wasn't that the guy who witnessed and was really impressed by the way the incas built the stonewalls?
Could be totally wrong here but he was a writer of the crown and a respected non-biaased (as far as it didn't cost him his head) writer.
Just talking out of my ass because I'm too lazy to read the wiki now.
But still asking to read it after I watched the new star trek

>Wasn't that the guy who witnessed and was really impressed by the way the incas built the stonewalls

Maybe? He couldn't have seen them in person though. Columbus' second voyage finally went past the Caribbean and into what is now Mexico, but las Casas never went further south than Guatemala, so no, he never went to South America and interacted with Incas

>guy is muslim
>he himself believes he is waging a holy war
>he considers his enemies to be anyone who do not submit to his religion
>shouts Allah ackbar before blowing himself up
>attack is entirely religiously motivated, seeking to martyr himself to be rewarded by his god
>his religious scripture has passages that support this very act
>ITS NOT ISLAMIC TERRORISM, YOU FUCKING BIGOTS

How the fuck is it even possible to be this dense

Oh so it was someone else I got in mind.
Had a talk on a huge german frum about aliens and so on and they came up with that nonsense about laser-cut stones and molten stones.... and there was one archeologist (some inca expert dunno anymore) and he came arounfd and destryoed that once and for all. Got pictures of the manual of that spanish dude and translated it.
Was really impressive how they got the stones there with not even knowing te wheel.
(Were some woods, alot of manpower and some ramps) The thing is these walls look like fitting together like nothing else on the outside but were poorly (not perfect) on the inner side (you can stick a finger between the gaps).

And that's why I asked because it was also a spanish writer of the crown who documented the effort of the incas.

Totally sliding now, sorry, wasn't my intention.

Go on

He just said Christians are terrorists yesterday to a Gold Star mother. He's said it before often as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=HOPpwrzaF2Y

youtube.com/watch?v=lxlUDbZCzAM