thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/2470-obamas-plan-for-national-service
youtube.com/watch?v=u-8kmPJKGgM
youtube.com/watch?v=ip3QNCzSsrw
youtube.com/watch?v=wOtGr1JFCnE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sBTmZWycFTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the fuck is wrong with americucks

what does she mean by this?

Most millennials couldn't handle it, especially the vapid cunts and beta nu-males voting for her.

This is to get them used to being dependent on the government.

you ready for war with Russia, goys?

DIVERSITY IS GOOD
DIVERSITY IS STRENGTH
DIVERSITY IS WHAT MAKES THE WORLD SO PEACEFUL

So this is the central planning solution to no jobs instead of just lowering taxes and removing regulations to make more jobs available?
Great.

It'll probably be white twenty somethings doing community service for "underprivileged communities", funded by white taxpayer dollars. So basically, gibs.

I can't tell if this is desperation or confidence.

Friendly reminder: Hillary believes American adults need to be sent to "fun" camps.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqSOXyUS0ds

I really want to see her win, now. It would be like watching 1930s Germany from a safe distance. And I get to watch you niggers and redditors suffer.

Bill "Joey Buttafuoco" Clinton also pulled this during his administration.

That is wanting "young people" to perform manual charity work for college aid.

Also bootcamp for young felons and "midnight basketball" for troubled youth.

>implying they won't come up with some religious or disability bullshit to skip the draft
>implying they won't draft and basically erase all the normies, leaving only wierdos and cucks

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S PILL ROLLING CAUGHT ON CAMERA

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

Getting ready for WW3 with Russia I see. Bless Patton's plan, he could've saved so many American lives

I'll just watch everything burn from my bumfuck nowhere town, I'm voting Trump because hopefully a change in policy will reverse government meddling in the economy but if cucks think they're sticking it to me voting Clinton they're shooting themselves in the foot.

and hillary just lost ALL of the millennial vote

good job, bitch

What does she mean by this???

Is this compulsory?

Worthless whore she needs a spanking.
youtu.be/mYvkokeWlN4

She needs bodies to invade Russia in the winter.

Millenial means someone who was ~20 in 2000

Reservists, under Clinton’s plan, would respond to natural disasters, help the homeless or tackle other local problems, the campaign said. Under the plan, they would be eligible for college credit, time off from work, or even a “modest stipend,” based on financial need, to participate in the Reserve. (Clinton will negotiate with higher education institutions and corporations to get those benefits.)

Clinton also wants to expand AmeriCorps, a paid-service organization, from 75,000 members to 250,000, and expand the Peace Corps for those who want to volunteer abroad. The “ultimate goal” is that anyone who wants to serve full time will be able to do so, Clinton said in her speech. Part of the plan is also aimed at adding volunteer opportunities for Americans over 55 by increasing slots for them in AmeriCorps and involving them in other volunteer organizations.

Regurgitating Obama's talking points of 08' for anyone who was in diapers then.

The first point outlined in Obama's service plan to fix the alleged problems he discusses is to expand the Corporation for National and Community Service. This would include expanding AmeriCorps from its current 75,000 positions to 250,000 slots and doubling the size of the Peace Corps to 16,000 by 2011.

He also plans to create a variety of new programs including a Classroom Corps to help teachers and students, particularly those in "underserved" schools; a Health Corps to enroll more people in government-funded programs and "improve public health outreach"; a Clean Energy Corps that will supposedly work on renewable energy projects; a Veterans Corps to help veterans; and even a Homeland Security Corps to "help communities plan, prepare for and respond to emergencies."

Obama didn't do it, Clinton won't do it. More left-wing talking points of grand schemes and outright lies.

She's going to start a Vietnam in Syria and conscript white male NEETs to fight it

This will lose her the millennial vote, they won't want to do this

Woah, is she trying to destroy her chances at winning? Not one of her millenial supporters wants that.

yep, she's definitely aiming for a nice big war.

This is your chance Cred Forums, isn't this the happening you've always wanted? Why not support Hillary?

WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THIS????????

>ugh let's go Jamal this loser is probably a republican

Hillary is a Trump plant, you think she was fucking around when she locked up dindus and called them super predators in the 90s?

You think she was fucking around when she opposed gay marriage and wanted to bomb haji lands into oblivion?

Hillary is the 2nd coming, mark my words, she is a Trump plant and if she gets into power will go 1488.

They laughed at me when I said hillary wanted war
They are not laughing now.

>national service reserve

So another federal workers union to feed democrat coffers?

Defend this CTR

No its more a recruitment drive for community service projects
Not like mandatory or anything

It's time to send all able bodied white americans and our youth off to war once again

Somewhere in the middle east so Israel and our Saudi friends will benefit.
Maybe the Ukraine to keep Russia at bay

This will benefit our buddies in the weapon industry too, the federal reserve will also be satisfied and the pharma industry gets to sell even more drugs to the poor and obese that are too fat and sick to go to war.

I hope white America will be disabled, homosexual and / or retarded, if you don't believe this watch the DNC convention, that will get the message accross.

A message from Hillary Clinton

With regards

- CTR

>make the whole country like Seattle

NO

STOP

I can't wait to hear about petitions for safe spaces inside military bases

> Millenials
> Youth

She's buttmad cause they're voting for Johnson

A militarized communist youth party for subversion.

Lel you'll probably be the first picked up

>volunteers
Good luck getting liberal children to actual do anything.

Can someone explain to me what is wrong with this?

>"midnight basketball"

Here are the original Clinton Corps:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AmeriCorps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Civilian_Community_Corps

There is no way millennials, anons, goons, redditors, and tumblrinas are going to do manuel charity work for college aids.

Also:

>FEMACorps

>In 2012, the Federal Emergency Management Agency and The Corporation for National and Community Service created FEMA Corps. FEMA Corps, a track of the AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corps (NCCC) program, is a national service program dedicated to disaster response and recovery.[11]

>FEMA Corps is described as a "dedicated, trained, and reliable disaster workforce". Members serve full-time for ten months on federal disaster response and recovery efforts. The first 231 members of the FEMA Corps class were inducted on September 30, 2012. Members serve on teams of 8 to 12 people, and follow the traditional NCCC model of serving, living, and traveling together. Members receive a small living stipend of about of $3,000 ($150.00 every two weeks) over their ten months of service, and housing, food, and transportation costs are covered. Members also receive an education award of at least $5,730 after successfully completing 10 months of service.[12]

Anyone with a twitter should spread this, shes done

I've said it before I'll say it again.

She wants a war with Russia and all US white men will have to go. Minorities and rapefugees will be exempt because boo boo or something, so while the white male population is being mowed down in war, nigs and ahmeds will have plenty of women to impregnate and replace the white population.

I actually agree with this.

Did someone say pills?

CTR can't defend this. They aren't the brightest and the talking points memo hasn't been released yet for them to copy-paste to various forums.

This is Obama's plan in 08' almost verbatim and despite having control of congress for 2 years it was never accomplished.

You're giving CTR too much credit, they are drones, not critical thinkers.

I don't see the problem unless I'm missing something.

Honestly
I would be okay to be enlisted for clerical work
I'm not brave, nor extremely patriotic and if this program did come about I would probably just keep my head down and file shit, and enjoy my fancy uniform
A cog in the machine as it were

Bernie had a similar idea with his work youth program. They want kids to be indoctrinated and dependent on government from cradle to grave.

Wait, I misinterpreted this. I thought it was mandatory military service.

No, no it does not.

cannon fodder training for the otherwise useless

Millenials would vote her even if she promised to put every white male into the gas chambers. The other option is Trump and it's better to be killed in the name of Israel and BLM than being a frog-posting nazi.

>this thread
>not one post about destroying it from the inside

shame

They'll work that out of you. Of course, there's always training accidents if they can't.

Don't insult the Hitler Youth with this

ITS OVER! WE HAVE ONE HOPE LEFT, WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!!!!

Unclear, but it really made me think

kill them millenials

Moscow by Winter 2017

never tell the enemy what you are gonna do, even though killing from within is pretty standard

I genuinely believe that Clinton is a fascist corporatist.

For those who dont see the problem, this is basically a massive works program like what FDR enacted. However, the millenials they pull in sure as shit arent going to be building roads and infrastructure.

All this program is going to do is waste tax dollars on leftist and SJW social programs like sending white kids to "help integrate """refugees""".

>we gotta have civilian national defense force

is she now repeating everything Obama has said?

White males will be put into forced labor camps!

If they are going to get themselves killed without effort that seems the opposite of a problem.

How would they do that?
As much as they'd never admit it, they need a white busy body more than a rowdy nigger in their offices

now I hate hillary

R A R E
A
R
E

the fucking dollar bill in his helmet hahaha

have a rare pepe

Yes, and I worked for him, or at least it didn't hurt him enough to not be elected.

People can't remember her gaffes when it comes to men getting off the reservation. There is no chance that the public at large will recognize that this plan is a regurgitation of Obama's never implemented plan 08'.

Everyone in this thread should stop sperging out, it's not a military type force.

>Go to war with Russia
>Enlist only physically fit millenials - Leaving behind all the cucks, wimps, NEETs, and nu-males
>With all the men with any testosterone left dead in Russia, the remaining "men" will be weak and effete
>These weaklings will then go on to roll over for Hillary and be good little allies
>Women will either leave these cucks or go for Jamals and Juans since they are real men - Or breed with these wimpy nu-males and create even more limp-wristed liberal geeks
>This kills the white man

She'll be taking a page from the book of the Chinese Revolution. Take a bunch of bumpkins, fill them up on propaganda for a few years, and let 'me loose. It doesn't have to work very long for a big enough effect to counter the rest of their lifetime in regret and disillusionment.

>establish Hillary Youth Corps
>males get sent to die in Libya, Yemen, Syria, Crimea, South China Sea
>females get free college credits and stipends for community service at immigrant welcome centers

>Reservists, under Clinton’s plan, would respond to natural disasters, help the homeless or tackle other local problems, the campaign said. Under the plan, they would be eligible for college credit, time off from work, or even a “modest stipend,” based on financial need, to participate in the Reserve. (Clinton will negotiate with higher education institutions and corporations to get those benefits.)
This is actually a good idea. I wish Trump would do something like this, but of course, everyone would immediately be like "Hitler Youth"! (As though a group of community-involved youths was ever a bad thing)

That's not so bad.

I think we have that already - it's called Black Lives Matter.

best president ever
look at that smug face

>midnight basketball
sounds like crime euphemism

So good that Obama talked about it, and yet where is it?

thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/2470-obamas-plan-for-national-service

This is a ploy to gather some disenfranchised millennial support and then drop them when/if she wins in favor of her real patrons.

Holy shit what a rip off. That's like half of what you could get for a full time job at minimum wage

I don't get it really. All of these millennials keep calling for everyone to vote Hillary.

But that could trigger a war with Russia.

Which would cause the need for a service like this to become mandatory, maybe even the draft will be brought back. And millennials WILL be drafted.

Do millennials just think they're immune to this?

>le every politically related youth group = Hitler youth

Shut the fuck up.

That's some straight up soviet shit they got going on

>mfw I will probably die in WW3 or sometime after in the communist new world order

That's cool as long as we're home by Christmas.

>Moscow
>By winter
Ahahahah

Could she be any more of a communist?
Jesus christ.
>NO GUNS
>NO MEDIA I DON'T LIKE
>MANDATORY SERVICE
>SOCIALIZE EVERYTHING
>LET IN ALL THE IMMIGRANTS

Lmaooo zero deadbeat millennials will show up

full conscription and sending off the neets and snowflakes to mass charge Chinese machine gun positions would be fucking hilarious imo

It'll be compulsory for NEETs and welfare kings/queens

Count on it

>Training niggers on the use of firearms and explosives
What a horrible idea.

Good, need to whip those fuckers into shape. I'm gonna have to read more on this, if she has a good plan I may have to consider voting for her.

>force them to charge unarmed across minefields and spot where enemy guns are and clear mines

finally a use for a gender studies degree

huh

I thought Trump was going to give us ww3 wish Russia.

Looks like she has her troops.

All these millenials and nu-males need this.

Putin needs to get punched in the mouth.

>But that could trigger a war with Russia.

how did you go from Hillary to war with Russia

Putin and Clinton are oligarch class. War is not good for business.

Red guard?!?!?

You fought against it once, this time we will be on the same side. Brothers in arms against the Marxists!

cya, Millennials.. HAHAHAHA enjoy your time in the shit Syrian Desert
HAHAHA

That's stupid, Hillshit has no reason to hate whites. She even said that she wants her daughter to marry a white man

This will be your new home soon Millennials.

youtube.com/watch?v=u-8kmPJKGgM

youtube.com/watch?v=ip3QNCzSsrw

> war is not good for business
war is not good for business
> war is not good for business
war is not good for business

get a load of this faggot

SIEG HILL

Rate my oc smuggie

Bretty gud

>lowering taxes and removing regulations increases job growth

No, increasing the amount of jobs increases the amount of jobs. Turning your country into a third world shithole does not neccessarily mean that you will have job growth.

More like this

You have to be the dumbest motherfucker alive if you think war is bad for business.

Why the fuck is she so smug in all of her photos? That alone will cost her the election. She can't even comprehend the idea of optics.

Safe distance?
You are neighbors, mate.
What safe distance?

Hillary had a KKK mentor. She's called people racial slurs before, and she wanted to nuke Muslim territories. She was anti gay marriage.

She seems right wing as hell. So what's with this black lives matter politically correct shit all of a sudden? Unless she never had any personal beliefs to begin with and she's a useless puppet up for sale. And the refugees too. She doesn't seem to think too kindly of minorities. Yet look at her Huma Abdin or whatever her name is. I don't know what goes through this insane woman's mind.

>You will never operate in Syria
>You will never remove kebab by day and hang out at your FOB with your bros
>You will never enjoy unisex showers like starship troopers
>You will never have wild sex parties in the barracks because a bunch of girls identify as "men" and "gay trans fem boys" isn't actaully gay
>You will never be a nu male among nu males
>You will never return home to free college (More pussy) and universal basic income
>Ywn watch as nukes get sent off after the voice recognition software mistakes Hillary's coughing fit for the launch codes

>Ywn serve under glorious Hillary Clinton

that's the joke my slav

She's so based to be honest... I wish we had politicians like her in Europe.

It's absolutely wonderful for war business. For everything else it's much more complicated. I mean, Iraq did not significantly improve our economy. Not to say that other wars haven't helped the economy greatly, but it's not a 100% sure thing. Also if the war is located in your own country then you're going to have a bad time no matter what.

White males will be poisoned with high amounts of estrogen in these work camps

CRASHING THIS NATION, WITH NO FREEDOMS!

military participation is down. nobody wants to devote their lives to the meat grinder anymore.

Except diversity is what causes Communism to ALWAYS fail.

I'm sure the Poles thought they were watching 1930s Germany from a safe distance too

Google the Young Pioneers

How soon we forget...

Obama called for this too. Obama wanted a civilian force "as powerful" as the military. (seriously, look it up). He backed off this when it was clear it seemed insane to everyone. iirc everyone sort of blamed it on Rahm Emanuel's Israeli influence.

But Dems still want this personal thug force to be created very badly. Obama floated the idea, now they think the country will be ready for it with Hillary.

That's diversity of thought. Enough brainwashing can fix that.

I would burn this fucking world to the ground. That would basically be the beginning of white slavery for reparations.. Ive NEVER agreed with this logic. But that isnt what i interpreted from the OP.

we have

Watch a guy on youtube; Ben Griffin: The Making of a Modern British Soldier.

Same applies for the yanks time 100. The psychological methods they employ are pretty fucked.
They would basically be the Democratic party brownshirts.

It will make the Draft a lot easier to implement.

what did you interpret? it will guaranteed be like "civil service" in Europe

>Hillary Clinton wants to enlist young Americans into a national service program, where they would assist the government with anything from disaster relief to public works.
>The proposal is part of her push to win over millennial voters.
>vote for me! I'll enslave you
that's unbelievable. how can someone be so stupid?

HAHA, I'm ready. Let the madness take me
H-Hillary 2016. For a future so bright, you won't need eyes to see it

I don't want to war against Russians.

The only wars I will ever support are those against Muslims and/or Africans. Maybe Norks.

It sounds like something that is not mandatory. It sounds like the Peace Corps.. If it was mandatory it would be the difference between a fundamental change of government involving tyranny and slavery and basically the same horseshit leftism we have today.

Yes but she's bought and owned by people who do hate whites. She's securing her own future at the expense of all of us. What else did you expect?

This is your daily reminder that if you are not voting for Bernie in November, you are cancer and need to kill yourself. The world is no longer interested in right wing nonsense, and you can no longer hold us back from social and economic progress or keep the USA from becoming a global community friendly nation. The old ways are gone, and it is time to move into the future, a world without borders and races. A world of the United Earth Government and one race, the human race. Let go of your hate and cuckholdery, embrace the future and social progress. Stop the prejudice, let your heart feel the warmth of acceptance, and give part of what you have to your fellow man to improve the lives of others. How much do you need anyway? You should help those less fortunate, those struggling with drug addiction, social oppression, and those without the privilege you were born with. Do what you know in your heart to be the right thing, vote for Bernie and save our species.

>Hillary wants to amass an army of AIDS Skrillexes and Carl the Cucks
wew lad

Trumpstaffel when?

it probably won't be legally mandatory but de facto required if you want to collect enough good goy points to get into college/jobs

How is this bad? Every man should at least go for a year and recieve training and discipline it creates men not weeb manchilds neets

she fucking wants us as soldiers for her future wars, FUCK HILLARY

Sounds like Venusualia 2.0

>Enlist only physically fit millenials
I can't imagine a single white man with a pair of working testicles who'd fight a war for her.

source?

Bernie already gave all our money to the establishment and to the woman who robbed him of the democratic nomination. He's given up, and the only one with a sizable chance of beating her is Trump.

Canada is bankrupt. You would get annexed. Weed boy would not even put up a fight, it would be like Hitler invading Austria. Thunderous clapping.

Why? What did you interpret from it? Do you think she is only going go for white male neets and enslave them? We dont know that.. Its quite a conclusion to jump to. Would you just say that all of this childish meme and kek shit is truth. To me, that is something which embarrassingly reveals the immaturity of a person, especially if theyve been here for a while. We dont know what is going to happen, yet all we do is jump to conclusions, almost everytime the drastic ones are false. If i ever face this scenario i would burn this world to the ground.. Ive already been to jail for such revolt/protest/rebelion.

>wanting "young people" to perform manual charity work for college aid.

I have no problem with something like this if it was overseen by competent people and actually provided necessary but lacking services to communities. If it amounted to a bunch of people finger-painting diversity murals on dilapidated buildings in an effort to "beautify" the inner cities I'd lose my shit though.

Because it's reeducation camps, not a mandatory service in the military. Shit, even the military has been handed it's reeducation assignment literature by the Obama admin. Now, not only must they respect their trans and gay peers, they must be forced to acknowledge the left wing academia-tier propaganda of the biological matters associated with it. Progress for the sake of progress. If it was mandatory service, all the white men in here should be scared. They'd be the hardest to indoctrinate, and the first ones on the firing lines, even if they had an IQ of 180 and would've best served as engineers or biological scientists in the military. Can't keep all the Google and yahoo medical doctors and engineers in the military down by filling their rightful positions with able bodied white men(I say all of this as a spic).

you sound autistic and also like an immigrant

Obama tried to start this shit back in 2008. Congress never approved it.

youtube.com/watch?v=wOtGr1JFCnE

This.

Lol wut.

That'll never happen user. You guys pretty much control us anyway, why invade.

The beginning of the Imperial Gaurd

I know, got to make it official for the Amero Empire.

Marching to KFC near you!

THIS IS ANOTHER STEP TOWARDS WWIII DON'T YOU FAGGOTS SEE , DON'T YOU SEE

Im reminded of the Spies from "1984"

Hillary is going to draft them all and send them to their death in Eurabia.

local schoolboards can be co-opted by the "evil" parents.

The State is the Parent™ and the only way to make sure these fucking kids know that is to force them into dem programz and brainwash them.

this could be a good thing. I can think of nothing that would provide insulated and privileged SJW snowflakes the perspective they need more than exposure to the sort of crap poorer people have to go through every day

what it's like to really struggle

to really be oppressed

to really have a hard life

you're a dumb cunt
nobody is "oppressed" in USA or any Western country
some are broke, some are dumb and ugly and fail at life but that's not "oppression"

Obama did this exact same thing when he was running for office the first time too.

A civil war might be our only chance, damn. FUCK Russia

Holy Shit! Hillary cheated in the debate! Proof:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sBTmZWycFTc