Just a reminder that Slavs are the true aryans

Just a reminder that Slavs are the true aryans.

Slavs are the Europeans with highest percentage of blue eyes and blonde hairs. We have the most feminine women and most masculine men. We have one of the lowest percentage of degenerative liberals and muslim immigrants. There is no doubt we will soon be the masters of the rest of the Europe.

aryanunity.com/slavs.html

> the rest of the Europe
> the Europe
Now I can only imagine Op speaking in a Russian woman's accent.

>Slavs are the Europeans with highest percentage of blue eyes and blonde hairs

Source?

Pretty sexy isn't it.

>Slavs are the true aryans
kek

> slavs
> white

Too bad I'm not part of the Slavic master race. I'm of mainly French descent :(

Lowest percentage of muslim immigrants? Russia has the biggest Muslim population in Europe.

>highest percentage of blue eyes and blonde hairs
blonde hair and blue eyes doesnt mean youre aryan, ivan.

Slavshits to the right

untermensch please kill thyself.

This has more to do with collapse of communism and communism making people mass depression and cultural destructive

The White Race divided into three groups.

Latins/Irish = Celts
Germanic/Nordic = Teutons/Goths
Slavs = Aryans

Latin and Germanic speech is "centem." Slavic speech is "satem" similar to Iranian (Aryan), and Punjabi (whose ancient name is Aryanland).

Also Hitler had a deep-seated jealousy towards Slavs. I think he had many complexes. Slavs are Aryans of the highest order.

Lol, rtue arians is iranians, but retarded slavs call theme "churkas", but slavs is snowgoogles

Southern Slavs like yourself are Turk rape babies

>being aryan
>good thing

When will this meme stop? Slavs are not aryan. They're not a coalburning, self hating bunch of degenerate cucks.

Slavs are Slavs, which is to say they are the most powerful race on Earth.

Am i Aryan? My dad is Uzbek, but mother is Volga German.

In this pic we can see a true aryan in his natural habitat, bowing down to his jew oligarchs after making holocaust denial illegal with a 5 year prison sentence.

Lol, as sirious. I must jocking with slavic nazists, and pissing theme in throat.
But slavs are truly indoarian, like others whife scum. But teutons must with paleoeuropean as semits.

Slovaks are Western Slavs.

How do I get a qt pure Slav wife to make white children with despite hating social interaction?

order one from Ukraine
but they aren't loyal like Albanian ones, you can get these for 1000 euros

nigger

Is there a... catalog or something?
And more importantly will they genuinely love me for freeing them from this shithole or is it just a means to get a German passport and run away with Hans Donnerschwanz?

What the fug is aryan even? It seems more like an ideal instead of a real thing. Is that correct?

BUT IM HALF GERMAN

>genuine love
no such thing my friend
>is there a catalog
yes, google it a bit

No, Yamna genes are real.

>half-German

I'm afraid you are right. Why are women so cruel. If a man can genuinely love them why is it too much to ask for some love back.

I am a fucking white male, I could not ask more from life.

Also knocked the shit out of Germany...and we could do it again. Even if we also let you have Sweden Norway, Finland and Denmark. Add France and Britain, too, we would still kick the shit out of you, and improve your miserable race by impregnating your women. Just like last time.

>Look matka I posted it again

>vodkanigger
>die at 45

At least your younger generations can carry you forward

>krokodiladdict

whoops

>the most powerful race on Earth.

I wouldn't go that far

There are women out there who say the same thing about men. Actually this is a very stereotypical sentence for them in soap operas.

ITT euro cucks butthurt galore

You mean... we were KINGS?

I mean, all of Europe was Finnic before the nigger tier Yamnas came with their Indo-European language?

No. And certainly not your kind.

>Turks are whiter than Greeks

Kek.

>Slovakia 46% blue eyes, 28% blonde hair
>Nordics 69-72% blue eyes, 43-58% blonde hair

The only reason you're white at all is because you're viking rape babies.

What?

>What the fug is aryan even? It seems more like an ideal instead of a real thing. Is that correct?

It's what you call yourself when you're not nordic master race but want to join the club.

Right...

The average slav looks like pic related, and that's not even memeing

And Slovaks are mixbreeds anyways

Agreed. Americans like killing Slavs at least as much as we do Aryans. So. Either/Or. Its all good.

I go to uni with a Slovenian. He's got brown eyes and dirty blonde hair. He's on the basketball team and pretends he's a nigger, even tries to talk like one.

Ukraine, Serbia, Bulgaria etc are shit tier Slavs m8
Half-Turk and swarthy

>Slavs
>White
You're even more mongrelized than the Americans, lmao.

Slavs are the white trash of Europe.

>Half-Turk
nope
>swarthy
we tan in the good weather

fucking kek