2nd Amendment

>"Shall not be infringed"
>People vote Democrat and infringes on it

Other urls found in this thread:

newamsterdamny.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I live in NH and this state was very bipartisan-leaning-conservative until all of these fucking libshits from MA began flooding into the southern third of the state in the past ~15 years. It's especially become bad in the past 10. Can't go to Nashua or Manchester anymore without seeing scores of fucking Mexicans.

This state used to be almost free of violent crime but now I consistently see shit in the news about some taco nigger shooting someone or something.

Also, fuck those Free State Project lolbertarians for shitting up this state, too. You've utterly ruined Keene.

STAY OUT OF NH

> I consistently see shit in the news about some taco nigger shooting someone or something

Blessing in disguise.

Remember what kills masculinity: complacency and peace.

Whites are continually victimized by their more aggressive co-inhabitants.

One thing I'm glad about is that most of the guys I come into contact with have some level of race realism awareness. That said, I'm 34, and most of the guys I talk to are around my age or older. It's the under 30 guys that tend to be blue pilled about mud people.

Women here are largely like women anywhere else in the northeast: blue pilled as fuck about muds and basically everything else.

>Also, fuck those Free State Project lolbertarians for shitting up this state, too. You've utterly ruined Keene.
>all of these fucking libshits from MA began flooding in

one of these stemmed the tide of the other, retard.

They are more than likely using States Rights as a work around 10th amendment

how many nigs do you see on a daily basis?

Demoshits don't understand sentence structure and think "a well-regulated militia" is a qualifier for the "shall not be infringed" bit

any upstate ny fags that are tired of nyc kikes fucking us over with leftitst legislature, we have a chance do do something about it

newamsterdamny.org/

Niggers are few in NH. Unless you go to Manchester or Nashua, you're unlikely to see niggers.

I only see a handful of niggers in the span of a month. Mexicans and shit outnumber them here.

>Orlando
>charolette shootings
>other shootings i'm sure

did you forgot about those? I say we should infrienge it

Oh shit ....

How could I fucking forget??

I meant to add the founding fathers in there that wrote "Shall not be infringed", for some sad fucking irony

thats voting.

that's why i hope trump turns into Pinochet 2.0

Right wing white man from Mass here, do u mind if I move in?

Obviously not, as long as you drop the weebshit ^_~

Hi, I live in MA and I come to NH every weekend to help campaign for Trump.

Don't worry, we're going to fuck the libs up good. NH will be red again.

let's see, a muslims shot up some gays, police shot a black guy ...

where are you seeing the negatives?

Where you at? Concord reporting. I weep to what happened in my state over the years and the fact it's going to dip below 90% white.

im from MA, im moving to NH soon i cant stand this disgusting kikery going on here

national neurosis is disasterous in massachusetts, we dont have the crime but we have the desolate towns and decadent hordes of unwashed hedonists and assorted handfuls of undesirables and mystery meat

Milford. It's been a long while since I've been to Concord. How are things there?

I hope our fellow 603ers wake up and stop electing Democrats to office. It kind of sucks because a lot of the "conservative" politicians here are utterly basic bitch Republicans, but I'd take even them over the Democrats.

Also, maybe instead of giving millions of dollars to the cops to fight the heroin problem, they use that money to open some fucking clinics. Using a million dollars to pop a handful of street-level addicted dealers isn't going to solve a fucking thing.

I feel you man. MA has some beautiful rural areas, just like NH, but your state government is utterly Jewish in every way. I fear NH will be just like MA is today in a couple of decades.

>Brazil giving the Northeast U.S. a history lesson

I see more Gary signs than Hillary, though they both get blown out of the water by the amount of Trump signage.

As for the immigrants...Loudon road is lost and is some to all sorts of third world hordes via the section 8 housing. I live near one and you swear at times this was another country.