Reminder

If you live in the black areas you literally cannot rationally justify going to the polls and if you live in the grey might as well save yourself some time and skip voting for president when casting your ballot because it's literally pointless.

fuck off cuck

Texas is totally 100% safe for Trump. If you're a Trump supporter and you live in Texas, don't even bother voting, complete fucking waste of your valuable time. Go do something else on election day. Why would you bother voting for Trump if you live in Texas? Are you a faggot? Do you literally have nothing better to do?

Seriously if you live in Texas just ignore the election.

And when Trump supporters follow your advice and don't vote because "it doesn't matter", then the black area on top expands because Clinton voters had a larger margin, so during the next election you can tell even MORE people not to even bother voting, ad infinitum, until only Democrats ever win.

Nice fucking try CTR.

ATTENTION THIS IS A SHILL POST DESIGNED TO GET PEOPLE NOT TO VOTE. MAKE SURE YOU VOTE DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL THREADS.

Nice try leaf.

why shouldn't I vote?

>tfw Maryland

Fucking Baltimore city fucking shit up
Still gonna vote trump though.

>what are downballot elections
go back to Massachusetts, pinko

okay, so I may have exaggerated my boxes a little, but the electoral college means that if you live in a highly partisan state your vote for president is worthless because you already know who is going to win. It's pointless to go for down-ticket races in the most partisan states because you already know who will win. We live in such an era of hyper-partisanship that elections aren't about the better person anymore, it's about which side has more people on it.

>tfw colorado
all the liberals moving here since dudeweed really, really fucked this place up

>minnesota in the middle
come now

>Y-y-yeah, don't vote user.. it's not worth it

CT here, still going to vote. Fuck you.

See you at the polls brochacho

We are gonna MAGA so hard

I live in CT and I feel as if though everyone with the same mentality as OP went to the polls then Trump would win this state easily.

I will pry my way to the voting booth if I have to fucking crawl there through a blizzard. This is the final battle against darkness.

>MT
>waste of time
No it isn't, we have a liberal fuckface governor who needs to get ejected for allowing refugees

I only ate there once and it was way overhyped imho

Same, but whatever. It's a landmark.

nah me and all my friends made a pact to vote

were gonna turn CA red

Can't wait, I've seen so much Trump support around here. I don't think it'll flip this year but if it does I will have done my part.

At least given the amount of Trump turnout we're going to BTFO so many local offices.

Ohio here. Voting for Trump and there isn't anything that a shill can do to stop me.

I want CT to go red just to see Malloy sperg out when he hears the news.

Seriously Baltimore is a blight preventing Maryland from being as great as it should be. I love my state otherwise.

Its not just bmore. PG country, Montgomery county, most of Anne Arundel county all solidly blue

Yeah but they aren't the nigger infested shithole that Baltimore is.

Would it EVER be possible for a state like Cali or NY to turn red? What if everyone just THOUGHT it would go blue so they didn't even bother to vote? Maybe some states can be stolen that way.

Fuck a Kuk.

Places like Illinois are in play at this point....she is only up 4 points.

Witnessed.

get fucked google

>tfw live in maryland
>most democrat state
>most gerrymandered state
it's sickening what the parties do and maryland is the worst of it
my vote objectively is worthless. luckily I picked a shitty career so I could never afford to live anywhere except baltimore, so I'll be moving to comfy iowa in a few years

Americans, why is your system so fucking unnecessarily complicated? You'd think the primaries for both parties are dumb enough and now this?

CTR please...

>poll showed clinton only up by 4 in NJ
Thanks for trying to destroy morale CTR!

I live in New York.. gonna vote Trump because even though I know my vote is useless, if he does better here than projected, there will still be lots of butthurt

plus. if hillary only wins the popular vote by a small margin, she will not have a "mandate" to do whatever the fuck she wishes

Did you make your diagram look like intestines because you knew you too were full of shit?

If Baltimore didn't exist we would literally be a swing state