California Happening Soon

>around 200 earthquakes in a short period of time around the san andreas fault
>major earthquake warning advisory released
>"earthquake swarm" reported by every major news outlet

CALIFORNIA IS FUCKED

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009–16_Oklahoma_earthquake_swarms
earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/#{"autoUpdate":["autoUpdate"],"basemap":"grayscale","feed":"7day_m25","listFormat":"default","mapposition":[[31.87755764334002,-130.49560546875],[42.114523952464246,-107.51220703125]],"overlays":["plates"],"restrictListToMap":["restrictListToMap"],"search":null,"sort":"newest","timezone":"utc","viewModes":["list","map"],"event":null}
youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8
youtube.com/watch?v=EUrUfJW1JGk
youtube.com/watch?v=wq-S8CIU7VA
youtube.com/watch?v=ckWiQRsT-IE
electmeteor.com/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=S9WW2HZsaC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you noticed a shit load of big earth quakes happened this month and the month before that, all year aswell the whole world is losing control. But if the big 9.0 hits california would we be fucked aswell in other states.

And, remember, folks:

When Cred Forums says, "Happening," "No Happening."

quake swarms usually happen right before a volcanic eruption AKA "seismic tremors". I would expect that this indeed signals a major earthquake is impending.

This is a "threat" every fucking year since the fucking late 80s when the "SUPER QUAKE BIGGER THAN ANYONE HAS EVER SEEN BEFORE" was supposed to come "within the next 6 months" and still has yet to ever come close to existing almost 3 decades later.

Cali bro here
I hope a massive quake wipes out all of our major cities, effectively eliminating the largest seat of liberal power in this election. The rest of CA is actually bretty based

Everything's fine. I bought earthquake insurance. Absolutely no way that's payin' off.

Earthquakes only kill poor people

A megathrust in CA would cause a chain reaction into Cascadia. R-right?

Correct
But when Cred Forums says, "Jews", "Jews".

We must meme this into reality. For Trump lad,

LET US DEDICATE CALIFORNIA AS AN OFFERING TO PEPE.

OPEN YOUR JOWLES OH GREAT GREEN ONE, EAT THEM ALL.

If doubles California will be destroyed

Estimated casualties: 15 million

if doubles your life ends in suicide

If singles California will be destroyed

Estimated casualties: 25 million

only googles

Good thing the big cities are built on fault lines then.

Didn't work, the number of people wasn't high enough

Holy mother of Christ, not this earthquake shit again. As much as I would like it to, it will not happen anytime soon (unless I get doubles)

>I don't know anything about geology, but here, let me spout rhetorical bullshit.
>the post

If doubles, the earthquake will be so huge it'll trigger Yellowstone and wipe out all human life on earth.

No survivors.

if doubles, LA IS DESTROYED

If doubles SF is rubble

>warning: 5.0
We get those every week or so, we literally just had a 4,6 and no one cares. Why is that big deal there? Are they a lot rarer?

Angeleno reporting in

>According to the USGS, preliminary data indicated a roughly one percent chance of a magnitude 7 or greater earthquake being triggered on the Southern San Andreas fault within the next seven days, “with the likelihood decreasing over time.”

lol

Die, California, DIE!!! Fuck off and die!! Fall into the ocean, get crushed by buildings, die in fires..as long as you all die, we will be happy.

Honestly this is for the best. This is punishment for what happened earlier when Trump came here. As a CA fag from L.A, I welcome death.

Pro-tip: wait until it actually happens before you post a happening thread you faggot.
Is Yellowstone about to erupt and WW3 imminent as well? I heard Hillary is about to be indicted too!!!

SoCal here, fuck you all man.

Checked

The Southern part is one big shit hole anyway. I welcome death.

Fags can't into doubles

San Andreas fault is nothing compared to the theoretically Yellow stone bs.

Kek is going to destroy commiefornia and kill all the beaners there. Praise kek!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009–16_Oklahoma_earthquake_swarms

Then what is happening to Oklahoma?

The San Andreas fault will slip out a 8.0 earthquake causing all of California to be destroyed. Because of this, other faults are affected, especially to the Cascadia subduction zone. It will cause a 9.0 earthquake to destroy the Northwest. However, in return, the lava underground caused a lot of pressure beneath and since all the volcanoes are weak and small, the only way for this lava to flow is up... all the way to Yellowstone. In which finally the United states is dead by summer of 2019. Screen cap this.

fracking.

I don't mind California slipping into the ocean but I hope Jay Leno's car collection remains safe.

>Soon
Ya. Call me when happenings happen.

The earth is merely re-adjusting to us sucking oil out of it. Don't worry about it, there's nothing good in Oklahoma anyway.

>15 million

That's like one Mexican household, leafie.

Please, Lord Kek, destroy California and all of its inhabitants. Make them die, they are vermin.

>5.0

Why are 'Mericans such a pussies?

Golden halls lick my balls, if this post ends in doubles, california will sink into the puddles.

And nothing of value will be lost

Good maybe some people can die so the california electoral number can go down.

It's going to hit you shitskins as well, I hope your shack has enough nails in it to keep it from falling over

Earthsci bro here, it looks like literally nothing unless your usual quakes are deeper than 10km
earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/#{"autoUpdate":["autoUpdate"],"basemap":"grayscale","feed":"7day_m25","listFormat":"default","mapposition":[[31.87755764334002,-130.49560546875],[42.114523952464246,-107.51220703125]],"overlays":["plates"],"restrictListToMap":["restrictListToMap"],"search":null,"sort":"newest","timezone":"utc","viewModes":["list","map"],"event":null}

>Mexican intellectual

The implication is that hundreds of small earthquakes could be an early warning of a fucking huge earthquake Juan.

Has CTR lowered the English portion of their training?

Its almost like liberalism literally destroys a region

I pray most days that Cali is pushed into the ocean by a giant fault.
No offence to anyone in ca. I had my identity stolen by someone in that state, who bought a house with it.
It's made my life impossible for a few years. Banks, court, etc.

Kek

Trips says 40 million people are killed when California sinks to the depths of the ocean.

See you down in Arizona bay.

God, please let it be true. Let it happen. I'll devote my life to you if you purge those degenerates like you did to Sodom and Gomorrah.

Boooooooooo
Boooooooooo

YES! PLEASE BE TRUE!

LEARN TO SWIM FAGGOTS

>California will become a red state again in your lifetime

Is LA safe?

Sounds good senpai!

That's going to put a real crimp on the BLM riots.

hahahaha nope

Notice the kink in the fault near LA. That increases the potential energy building up. When it finally goes that stiff continental crust will transfer it straight to beanertown

protests*

>SF and LA could burn in the same day

Tsunamis is raycist cause niggas cain't swim!

That means im fucked :^(
Save me bros

We will save you

But only if you promise not to be a cuck

Berkeley hills user here, I'm ready for the looting city wide when the earthquake happens

>epicenter is right in the sf bay
>that tsunami just devastating techfag yuppies and blacks and beans

The best part is the retardedly high rent theyve been paying. only to get pwned by sweet mother earth.

The earth itself is against the liberals. I'll die laughing if some earthquake makes Cali go red this year.

I used to live there

Nobody wants to see it burn more than I do.

Are the media jews finally going to all die?

So there is a God.....

Wait, if this happens, does Trump win the election? :D

>retard counters my theory by stupidity and believes in geology

>Silicon Valley and Hollywood will be destroyed in your lifetime

of course you got some with such a disturbed and chaotic picture

fresno is untouched somehow (jesus)

>electors failed to be evacuated as commiefornia sinks into the ocean

San Fagcisco here

earthquakes happen almost every fucking day here. you can feel them too. it's nothing OP

You guys realize that this isn't Haiti right? If anything, it'll be like Japan where everything shakes for a bit and maybe some gas lines or power lines get cut, and then it'll be relatively normal.

God I wish. Nothing would improve America more.

No and fuck you, everyone fucking hates LA anyway.

>one earthquake can destroy all of California!
Look, I know its fun to sit in the basement and shitpost all day, but maybe some rudimentary geography and geology lessons are in order.

How far would a 9.0 be felt? Not talking about anything significant

its nothing until you get a magnitude 8 and your insanely overpriced apartment collapses on your head.

Shh, let them roleplay in their circlejerk thread.

FUCKING THIS

This shit was supposed to happen so long ago.

Ill prep sure but Im not going to believe it will happen any time soon until it happens.

>a 9.0 or 10.0 isnt bad guys dont worry its not powerful we will be fine

Noice

Calibro here. Am I fucked if I live in LA?

>Giant earthquake happens couple of weeks before the elections
>Most of California is in ruins
>San Francisco sinks to the ocean
>California and Hollywood are shattered
>Millions of hillary voters are now dead
>Those who survived try to get their life together and forget about the elections

Please Kek, make this a reality!

Do you really believe a 10.0, located where this current swarm is located near the Mexican border, will do any damage in the Bay Area? You cannot possibly be this stupid.

A FUCKING LONG WAYS AWAY

It would span a few states

I'm in Ventura county I think we are both fucked, we are right next to the fault line.

I don't want the Bay Area to totally slide into the ocean, as entertaining as that would be.

No, I just want to be badly devastated, but with plenty of survivors, but no services, food, water, etc. And I want the Bay Bridge to survive.

And then I want to kick back and watch the black horde pour out of Oakland, across the bridge, and murder all the white liberal faggots, whose last thoughts will undoubtedly be "we deserve this."

SF here. How fucked am I?

Hopefully. I mean, sucks for you personally but L.A., San Francisco and Hollywood being wiped off the face of the earth is for the best.

Thats pretty hot user

>overwhelmingly republican inland california still votes
>California goes red
>Hillary wins all the traditional battleground states, and still loses the election because of California.

It's god's punishment for gunmageddon.

>Hillary slightly ahead in polls
>Kek accepts California as sacrifice, the Earth trembles.
>The seismic shock separates California away from the states, they decide to become independent.
>Trump wins in landslide victory.
>California is nuked for security reasons.

It's funny, these things never happen until they do happen. It's not if it's when. Massive earthquakes do happen. There was a 9.5 off of chile in 1960. There was a similar one in alaska. What we havent seen is one that large in a populated area. Its a matter of time. I just pray to god its right between sf and la. No one will shed a tear for you.

Kek has seen the suffering his followers faced in Commiefornia. He will deliver us from the tyranny of Sacramento!

I have a suggestion to keep you all occupied, learn to swim

What's up with your flag?

Nice to see a rich degenerate on the chins

It's Kek playing out the Trump Curse in its grandest phase. Why punish all of the Hollywood elite speaking out against Trump one at a time when he can destroy them all in one fell swoop.

Why do people think republicans don't exist in California?

Kek is here.

Mom's gonna fix it all soon

>all the disasters in Japan in the last 5 years as punishment for their extreme degeneracy (mostly for the anime)
>finally commiefornia is getting what they deserve

There are conservatives in Calishit?

We do exist. There just aren't enough of us to make any real difference in the state legislature.

That is, until Kek smites the liberal hive cities along the coast.

Official Thread Music:

>Cali falls into the sea
>no longer counted for presidential electorate
>Trump wins by a margin of less than 55

BLACK MOON
L
A
C
K

M
O
O
N

Yes. Libshits flock to the cities on the coast and the Mexicans flood the south. But the rest is mostly rural conservative areas.

More than the coastal cities, although obvious they are the major factors.

Stupid liberals complain about farms and ranches but too spoiled and stupid to realize where their stupid veggies and fruits come from and the quality they have.

When I lived in Texas and Arizona, they had shit-tier produce outside of meat. California has god-tier agriculture and the general population too stupid to acknowledge it.

HERE IN THIS HOPELESS FUCKING HOLE WE CALL L.A.

THE ONLY WAY TO FIX IT IS TO FLUSH IT ALL AWAY.

ANY FUCKING TIME.

ANY FUCKING DAY.

LEARN TO SWIM, SEE YOU DOWN IN ARIZONA BAY.

ayo we wuz farmers n sheeit yo.

Can't wait until the water runs out. I want to see cali shrivel up and blow away like the turd it is.

>lol lets farm a desert

t. great lakes fag

>let's try to farm fruits and veggies on Minnesota soil
>soils teacher grown, raised, and learned in Minnesota.

I will say there is huge wastes of water in some areas though where NOTHING is growable, pick related.
>that shithole only good for hay.
>loves California weather

rollin for this

Look at a map of the votes by county for the last election, you will then realize how fucking awful cities in the usa are.

Eh i fucked up that formatting but whatever, have more california ag related pictures.

noice

>MFW I was enjoying the thought of califag schadenfreude, but then I realized that just means more "refugee" metastasis

>we wuz farmers
bum badum bum bum bum bum

I dont even eat fruit but I grow all my own veggies in the summer. Been getting into canning s well. I think we'll be okay without memeacados from california.

k

I live in Arizona now, all we have is citrus and a few farmers who do veggies and shit. We are generally aware that we live in a desert and it would be a massive waste of precious water to have shit loads of farms that require obscene amounts of water to keep producing.

Meat on the other hand isn't nearly as bad to keep here, as long as we import their food stuffs or have the food they eat grow naturally here.

Trudat, thats why we need to hope for an incredible death toll. Cant have them do to the rest of the states what they did to colorado. Califags truly are cancer.

I havent felt shit will keep you updated am in 805 area.

>lettuce only grows in california

Disgusting but what causes this?

Liberals not realizing that they are the problem.

You guys do realize after the this huge earthquake libs are gonna send spics and nigs to Nevada and Arizona effectively making them blue states?

m8 i lived in arizona for fifteen years and i love it to pieces but

>We are generally aware that we live in a desert and it would be a massive waste of precious water to have shit loads of farms that require obscene amounts of water to keep producing.

the phoenix area has the highest concentration of golf courses anywhere on earth (thanks arizona aqueduct! fuck you cali!)

You want San-Andreas megaquake?

Too bad! Here Yerrowstone!

Is there a chance that California will fall into the ocean before the election, thereby ensuring an easy TRUMP victory?

>tfw live in Taft, CA, San Andrea fault is only 10 miles from my house.

I'm fucked.

If doubles the mega earthquake will also trigger the super volcano under Yellowstone.

God please wipe San Francisco from the face of the Earth.

Actually kinda glad kek doesn't will this, I don't want to experience a year or more without summer.

Time to sell your house and live in a trailer

MOM'S COMIN ROUND TO PUT I BACK THE WAY IT OUTTA BE

I told you this 3 days ago and no one cared until major news reported the same thing.

Everyone is saying stuff like this but these are real people's lives we're talking about here. You're wishing death on millions of people.

38.8 million people in California and they will all die

They can't predict earthquakes worth a shit. More earthquakes is good. It's a release of kinetic energy, you mong. The more often it is released, the less it is building up to a much larger release of energy. Fucking infant.

Question user. Why did you choose to live so near a ticking time bomb? Why do so many people do that? It seems crazy to me.

Fuck yeah beach front property!

Learn to swim I'll see you down in Arizona Bay.

Arizona has shit-tier ag including beef. Only thanks to other states including said importations and modern tech that its allowed to have cities to grow. And its not desert, its the soil. You add some water with zero fertilizer and amendment added in the San Juaquin Valley, you're gonna get some god-tier strawberries.

Try planting the same seeds in North Dakota and give it all the water possible and they just won't grow.

Also Arizona soil (south of the mountains where Flagstaff is located) is waaaaaay too acidic for most veggie, fruit, and even some hay growth. Perfect to cactus though. Man desert landscaping in Phoenix was awesome.

I would say Palm Springs does it worse, but Phoenix does have a shit ton of Golf Courses, especially in Scottsdale. Any Phoenix person want me to prove me wrong on that, go for it.

>Hurr durr we don't farm in da desert huuuuuurrrrrrrrr

you fags gotta pay for all the shit you cause to the world

Also is just a 9.0 it will be fine

beaner detected

>5.0
wow you can almost feel it

Japan will be BTFO by tsunamis.

Hey dipshit. That faggy picture you used shows farms ...that are ALL on the Indian reservation,

You are a dumb ass and a faggot

I can pull up Cave Creek, North Scottsdale, Mesa, Goodyear, and all that if you want as well.

>I'm a shitty ASU faggot living in tempe. GO SUN DEVILS!

rip cali bros

gonna suck with that 8.0 hits

Prophecy time.

Many Californians will die, but Arnie will live and through deeds in the midst and aftermath he will effectively become emperor of California.

When Trump wins, he will appoint Arnie as Vice President. Trump will be assassinated, leaving Arnie in charge. Then a major terrorist even will happen and Arnie will declare martial law.

Arnie will then fund AI heavily due to the threat of terrorism, inadvertently creating a SkyNet like AI (called SkyNet).

Last Major earthquake from San Andrea was in 1870's, Geologists said it should occur once in every 150 years, now we are 20 year overdue.

My entire families live in that area, been here since oil boom in 1910. I plan to move out within i finish community college.

I live with my parents, unfortunately. We always stocked up foods and have good water portable filter system and ton of ammunition.
and guns.

Kinda hoping for a 10.0 desu

Czech em

youtube.com/watch?v=EUrUfJW1JGk

>gonna suck with that 8.0 hits
SoCal usually doesn't make the really big quakes. There's too many networked faults down here to contain a strain of that magnitude. San Fran is marked for fucking death though.

Yellowstone erupts as soon as they sign ICANN

California Falls into the sea
KEK wills it
PRAISE KEK

Lol my ID
>its beenFUN+2+

/gay area/ here, will I be affected?

(344-433) - polar opposite paradox

California confirmed to fall off the map.

Kek will make sure California turns red the quake may be his doing friends.

there won't be a city when the big one hits.

youtube.com/watch?v=wq-S8CIU7VA

california here we come

That car is doinked to fuck and back

I LIVE NEAR BAY AREA, WHAT SHOULD I DO

Bless this post.

Please somehow let SF survive. I think this one is great.

This is it lads!

sell house. get equity. leave before rubblegeddon.

>I think this one is great.
It used to be great, but now it's another faggot enclave in addition to being a "sanctuary city"

Cue another Cred Forums anthem
Tool - Aenima
youtube.com/watch?v=ckWiQRsT-IE

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see Armageddon soon.
>I certainly hope we will.
>I sure could use a vacation

Here in this hopeless fucking hole we call LA
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any fucking time. Any fucking day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay.

Some say a comet will fall from the sky.
Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves.
Followed by fault lines that cannot sit still.
Followed by millions of dumbfounded dip shits
Fuck all these gun-toting
Hip gangster wannabes.

Learn to swim.

Fuck retro anything.
Fuck your tattoos.
Fuck all you junkies and
Fuck your short memory.
>Fuck smiley glad-hands
>With hidden agendas.
Cuz I'm praying for rain
And I'm praying for tidal waves
I wanna see the ground give way.
I wanna watch it all go down.
> I can't imagine why you wouldn't
>Welcome any change, my friend.

I wanna see it all come down.

What is the worst that could happen to you (except the roof falling on your head)?

Several million.

>"sanctuary city"
Excellent. Then I can come and stay.

Get a tan and change your name to rodriguez and you should be alright.

White, blond, blue-eyed. Guess I'm not welcome then? Why is it only for Hispanics?

>Why is it only for Hispanics?
Not even hispanics, it's for mestizos.

It's because brown people are like pets to take care of for liberals.

Oh and you can also train them to do tricks like voting for dems and use welfare for positive reinforcement. Basically just like having a dog.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done.

vote you stupid faggots. imagine the asshurt.

>san fagsisco and Hollywood destroyed by a literal act of God
That is just delicious

So ethnicity is really written into it? (Haven't looked into it, thus I'm asking.)

Not explicitly, but it's implied.

Honestly you should go for it, I think it would be hilarious. Housing is retarded expensive though.

"Earthquake swarm" is my new second favorite natural even term. "Fire tornado" is still a little more metal.

That insurance company's gonna go under, lad. No money 4 u.

>tfw I forgot to learn how to swim
FUCK

Yeah, I looked into property prices. They're certainly elevated.

Was in SF last week. Actually I enjoyed it. Had to route around or ignore the homeless, but they're said to be mostly peaceful, often people who came (or were shipped) from other cities for the mild climate and who have mental issues.

So it's settled. SF will soon have an illegal immigrant from Germany who'd vote Trump. What should I do once there? Bleach ebony hotties?

Trudeau gives us your water supply

KILL THEM ALL (except CaliKim and Wendy Phan)

I will. The main effort right now is encouraging Bernie supporters to vote third party.

I'm seeing a lot of bumber stickers that read "Meteor for President"

electmeteor.com/index.html

I flew home at night the day all those went off.

Salton Sea is basically on the San Andreas Fault. I'm about 40 miles from it.

If that happened, I would tattoo KEK on my face.

Please KEK, make it happen.

It has been predicted

It has been predicted

It has been predicted

>Not knowing how to swim

Nig nog detected

Earthquakes have been good to what are now Liberal cities.

>What should I do once there? Bleach ebony hotties?
nah I would just fuck the white yuppie girls that go there. They probably are starved for actual male attention that doesn't tell them they have a nice purse and ask them where they bought it.

IT'S HAPPENING
GLOBAL EARTHQUAKE

Mandatory Thread Theme-song for all matters pertaining to Commiefornia breaking off and sinking into the ocean.

I'd advise you to take swimming lessons.

>CA happening thread
>expecting worst
>it's an Earthquake
>thought it was BLM

That's a load off my chest. Would prefer a tsunami or a nuke than BLM at this point.

The main problem is californians feel like it's useless to vote republican. If every republican went out to vote, california would probably be much closer to red than anyone would've thought.

Praise Kek! Shadilay!

I selected all the images with a storefront

we won't miss you
get fucked

if digits then expect 9.0

The earthquakes are a false flag to prevent us from stopping the internet handoff

what the fuck are those frgogs doin

Well fuck, I live right next to the san andreas fault wat do?

mighty kek, why would you deny this mans simple request?!
Is this a test of faith?!

dubz say its nothing

>mfw I live in Alaska
>mfw commie cuckfornians have been moving up to Alaska for the past 10 years
>mfw if a major quake does happen we would probably have to take some commie refugees
I don't have a face for this feel, fuck Calicucks.

Fresno/Clovis fag here user. We're pretty based as well.

should i run outside my one story apartment if it hits or stay indoors? Thing is I don't have a table around but theres no furniture that can fall

Delusions of grandeur based on false illusions of control.

Seek help faggot or take a vow of silence for the rest of your life to spare humanity from your stupidity.

I know that feel Alaska bro. This state has always been nice and red. Damn Californians are ruining it

Witnessed. The god of chaos takes orders from no man.

Take them into the wilderness and ditch them.

The table thing is just a meme, same with the doorframe. If you think your building is unstable, get outside

>Go outside
>Get wrekt by random shit falling down
>Stay inside
>Get wrekt by your apartment collapsing and getting squished like a ketchup packet

Get in your hot air balloon, obviously.

Dear kek, please let California slide into the ocean

Are these are last chances to meme magic?

Can we channel Kek to bring forth Ragnarock?

>making this post at 11:11

DEUS KEK

Now that I'm back home in the 916... let her rip! Hopefully it takes out LA and SF at the same time.

You don't even know what chaos is. You have no clue. It's the cargo cult of chaos, the cartoon version of it.

As for my dubs, it's pick and choose what you want to interpret. Either kek approves or disapproves. Whatever you want it to say.

Best leaf poster ever.

If the ending digits match southern California is wiped off the face of the map leaving only based Northern Cali.

>make my meme magic so

hi I live cali

pls send the magnitude 10.0 and activate yellowstone

thank you

I had a 4.4 today. Was fun, unfortunately one meme magician isn't enough to force a bigger once. Can we all link up once and for all to get a happening here in NZ?

but what if I stand in my yard where there are no tall things to fall on me? should be good

EROM ON EB LLIW AINROFILAC, SERALCED KEK.

You do realize that all the water is in the valley where all the farms are right? The only reason we are "running out of water" is because of the 12 million beaners living in LA county and 10 million poo in loos in SF.

Where are you? I'm in the Wairarapa, probably going to die in an Earthquake.

10-4

OVER AND OUT

Answer me honestly.

Does anyone here REALLY believe in meme magick?

This is going to happen.

IF WITNESSED, I DIE TONIGHT
EMBRACE ME SWEET SILENCE

Plz no. There are a LOT of based whites in CA. I know a lot of you don't believe that, but its true.

TRUMP IS GOING TO WIN CALIFORNIA BECAUSE OF THIS

Heading up to Indio, CA for work tomorrow and hoping to feel the earth shake a little bit. It's only 50miles from that rancid, stinking Salton sea.

based white guy from San Diego here. I can confirm.

>mfw flyover states think earthquakes are a big deal here in cali

It's easy to not worry when all you have to worry about falling on your head is your cardboard and palm leaf roof

>the old joke about California is the land of fruit and nuts

Currently in Wellington in some shitty old house on the side of a hill that'd slide down and kill me if we had a big one. Leaving soon, that god.

even on the retarded OMGI'mahugefuckingfaggotbook its trending

Let's be realistic here the death toll would only be about 400 maybe. Idk where the USGS got an estimated 1,800 from? Cali was built for this quake, there will be damage and loss of resources and injury but I don't think it's that much of a threat. Just scary as fuck and strong

I'm in some ancient house in Santa Paula. Its literally sitting on a bed of river rocks. The ground will liquify and the place will crumble.

Most of them are because of fracking, the earth looks like swiss cheese underneath

>CALIFORNIA IS FUCKED
Good

PLEASE happen

i hope a massive solar flare wipes out our electronic grid for decades

Earth is alive and human beings are parasites. Natural disasters and severe weather is just Earth's way of fighting back.

kek approves

I'd be more worried about it pushing east and agitating Yellowstone.

>they still push for automatic vehicles when solar flares exist

>tfw less than a mile from the fault line

goodbye my friends

autopilot