Fucking dindus

fucking dindus

Other urls found in this thread:

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/05/27/vandals-deface-vietnam-war-memorial-in-venice/
snopes.com/vietnam-wall-graffiti/
buzzfeed.com/?country=us
feministfrequency.com/
jezebel.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many black peoples' names did they spray over?

decent throwups, no style though

I swear to god if this is fucking real

What the fuck is this

It happened a few months ago, but it appears to be real. This is the Vietnam Memorial in Venice, as a heads up.

Enough

Plenty, I'm sure.

What is this?

Oh, cool. For a minute I thought it was a WW2 monument and those people actually died for our country. No harm no foul.

God dann it op, I didnt spend 6 years over seas for this shit. Curb kicking is to light of punishment for this, might do a little face scrape + limb chopping mexistyle

You faggot, I want to watch you wimper as I slowly continue to thrust my theoretical kbar into your chest you degenerate faggot

>died for our country

You mean, died for ZOG.

whoever did this is a massive toy

L

Always respect the troops friend.

I need a source I need a fucking source right now GIVE ME A FUCKING SOURCE JUST ONE FUCKING SOURCE DO IT PUSSY!

Shit dude
They need to track that fucker down

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/05/27/vandals-deface-vietnam-war-memorial-in-venice/

Why would I respect someone just for shooting at people overseas? I don't dislike them or anything. It's not like they protect my interest though.

Back? My theoretical asshole is ready

Do you own a gun?

Holy shit that is such a toy style fucks cant even do a decent toss up?

edgy faggot

my nigga

snopes.com/vietnam-wall-graffiti/

That should count as treason and treason should be a hanging offence.

Those are some legit font skills by the artist.. wish i was that good

>My Blart edit still gets posted.

I'm damn proud.

Stay edgy you autistic piece of shit

lol

Why are Americans so easy to trigger? It's just paint.

it's a mass grave essentially you fucking idiot

This is so fucked up on so many levels. Fuck those degenerate entitled cunts. They should've been born in some African shit hole.

So? Why should killers be given any respect?

A
FUCKING
LEAF

>Implying killing is always a bad thing to do

How is this opinion edgy?
No

They weren't defending the homeland. They were halfway around the world killing rice farmers.

The original memorial is just names painted on a brick wall. That is the most ghetto war memorial I have ever seen.

>if you kill your enemies they win

>The original memorial is just names painted on a brick wall.
You clearly have never seen it.

They were half way around the world fighting for democracy for South Vietnamese. Now Vietnam is a shitty place that has contributed nothing to the world. A shitty tourist site, not musicians, no entrepreneurs. I feel bad for the Vietnamese that were forced to succumb to the shitty standards of communists.

the allies were the fucking parasites of WW2

had the nazis won, none of this degeneracy wouldve happened

but no, america had to stick its big hairy kike nose into everyones business...........

Half the names are black soldiers. Jokes on them.

Sure. Like ANYONE would enjoy being under the rule of a fucking fascist. Everyone here would be upset and frustrated with how dumb people are to blindly follow what a fascist is telling them to do, etc. It wouldn't be fun living under a fascist, I don't give a shit what they stand for.

The problem with the U.S. and the west today is the incompetence of our leaders, and we're more than capable of voting for change.

Degeneracy would still thrive, just in a different, and possibly even worse form. The people here who claim to be racist are actually realist. People who use Cred Forums would believe that what Hitler was preaching was wrong, just as they believe how the leftist degenerate bullshit is getting out of hand, and how the nigger culture has been allowed to get to where it is today.

>americans died for this

>google pic
>A REPLICA was vandalized
uh, what's the problem here?

TWO
TRIANGLES

if you shut your mouth we all win

things were nice under a king

there was a sense of identity, unity and order

you live under a democracy and people start to feel self-important, especially the fucking women. they cuck the men into allowing degeneracy and thinking theyre equal with men

the open their cunt mouths and nobody has a moment of peace and quiet

>WW2
>died for our country
lol get a load of the bluepilled faggot

>snopes.com/vietnam-wall-graffiti/

>trusting snopes

I bet you trust politifact too.

What's your problem, didn't those soldiers die for freedoom?

The greatest irony about this post is that if Cred Forums was around in 1982 it would be going apeshit because it was designed by an Asian.

Rare

Fuck off leafaggot.

Everyone always autistically spazzes about how the USSR won the war when it's a good thing. Even Germans get some kind of pride out of pointing this out. But when the war is bad, it's always America's fault. The war would've been over before the US could even join if it weren't for your master the Eternal Anglo and his political scheming that forced the US to join.

>posting a link means implicit trust

>buzzfeed.com/?country=us

>feministfrequency.com/

>jezebel.com/

>youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig

>complete trust it must be.. .. he linked them!

>LINKS MEAN BLIND FAITH AND TRUST!

>tfw liberals attack the military because so many blacks join to better their lives.

They call it "modern slavery" that reinforces the stereo type that blacks are violent. We had a recruiter who was told not to recruit near black areas due to this. When in reality the majority of blacks that join the army do it to escape the ghettos.

What does that even say?

Those fellows didn't do their homework. It wasn't a "replica" of the DC wall. It was its own thing, after the fashion of the DC wall. If it was a replica, then it wouldn't have been such a problem, but the asshats covered up names that may be impossible to recover. That wouldn't be a problem if they just had to pull up a list of the DC wall's names.