enr.ncsbe.gov/voter_search_public/
wral.com/republicans-lead-in-absentee-ballot-request/11638433/
newraleigh.com/articles/archive/final-north-carolina-early-voting-numbers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>trump supporters right now.

more people voted absentee
in wake county NC, a red state

>(((((Cohen)))))

Fuck, this election is going to be a landslide for hillary.

Doesn't mean they voted democrat. I think it's just as fair to assume that a lot of registered dems that didn't vote last election are now voting trump.

but this doesn't say who they voted for

doesnt absentees mean they didnt show up to vote?

yeah... that's what it means

The Voting Dead.

No, it means they voted.ahead of time.

Comparing absentee ballots is really dumb because the reason absentees vote is varied from year to year.
wral.com/throngs-swamp-early-voting-sites-in-nc/11673771/
2012 showed a surge in early voting in wake county, compared to 2008, but overall voting was down, and there was maybe a 2 percent shift in the winner from 08 (obama) to 12 (romney)

Damn, a lot of dead people have been voting.

well obviously there is going to be voter fraud guys. This is why Hillary has paid for the MSN to give the illusion that she is winning when you could go around all day and ask people who will tell you they despise her.

You dont even need to fool the people into liking you at this point. its the current year.

No, in NC it means they voted by mail ahead of time.
It doesn't count the 95% of early voting thats on site.

It means the dead are making sure their votes count

It's funny because you faggots were arguing the exact opposite when it was shown the Repubs were ahead in NC and FL.

Captcha: Border Close
topkek

I live in Wake County, NC and this and Charolette are the two most liberal parts of the state. Just wait till the rest of the state votes.

THey were always suppose to be ahead in absentee ballots.

Now democrats are ahead in NC and republicans are down to a smaller lead than in 2008 for Florida.

Up 940%! You don't need to be a conspiracy theorist to question that number. That reeks of fraud.

what the fuck is U?

you can vote undecided?

U 27.2
U 27.2

Wanna take a guess why they only show you that county faggot?

NC fags, I have a job for you. You can look up voter registration information online at the link below by typing in person's full name and you can see the elections and primaries that they voted in. What do you do with this? Well, we all know how dead people tend to overwhelmingly vote Democrat. So in your spare time please cross check some obituaries in the past couple of months against voter history at the link that I provided. Do your part to make America great again and catch these fuckers in the act and inform all local news outlets of your findings. Spread this link around and ask your friends to cross check obituaries against voter history at that link. Good luck and MAGA.

enr.ncsbe.gov/voter_search_public/

Charlotte here, everybody is a liberal it sucks. Drive 15 minutes south and there's confederate flags everywhere and people have a southern accent so thick you can barely understand them it's weird

Fucking wrecked

wral.com/republicans-lead-in-absentee-ballot-request/11638433/

Republicans back in 2008, had more than 90% more ballot requests than democrats.

While in 2016, republicans could only get 3% more than democrats...

It's happening in Greenville too. The bigger the city becomes, the more of gib me dats move in.

Liberals move in drones and infect places. They need to be quarantined and put into nuthouses. Bring back the nuthouse.

Trump is going to win NC, so yeah, it is "fine".

Furthermore, Trump is doing better than Romney in 2012 in the early numbers in Florida, which last I saw, is more relevant than North Carolina.

They flee high tax shitholes and try to turn new place that they moved to into exactly the same shithole that they left. They just never fucking learn.

For north carolina.

Republicans: 66,832 Democrats: 34,727

Republicans: 24,604 Democrats: 25,454

Republicans could barely tie democrats this year in ballot requests, something they're suppose to always win by double.

You are right that he is doing better than Romney in 2012 for florida. But he is still between 2008 and 2016 for ballot requests. Both of those years republicans have lost by a landslide in electoral votes.

Keep moving those goalposts user. Trump is doing quite well in North Carolina. Also, I like how you're talking about 2008 (when Republicans lost the state, btw) and not 2012, which addresses by pointing out Trump is doing even better than Romney (who actually won the state).

Wake county has all of the NC state students (of which I am one) and this election is firing us all up moreso than any other, I assume
I'll be surprised if Wake county doesn't go blue
Of course the state will be red, and all of the contiguous counties

>out of state college students are mostly democrat
K

That's not even true, stop shilling.

newraleigh.com/articles/archive/final-north-carolina-early-voting-numbers/

>Also, I like how you're talking about 2008 (when Republicans lost the state, btw) and not 2012

He is comparing ballot requests to (early voting)ballot requests + early in-person voting.

This is misleading as, Democrats always win in early in-person voting.

I'm comparing ballot requests only, because early in-person voting hasn't started yet.

From the looks of it, trump is doing worse than 2008 levels in North Carolina and Florida in ballot requests, something republicans are SUPPOSE to win in by a large margin if they want to win the election.

(early voting)ballot requests + early in-person voting =/= ballot requests only.

absentee voting (along with ballot requests) is the only thing that has started. Trump is doing badly when you compare those to 2008 for North Carolina and Florida.

in 2008 there were tens of thousands more military people deployed to the middle east. Those mostly republican voters are now home. Nothing to see here. Move along with this CTR thread.

You're obsessed with ballot requests only. Because otherwise the data doesn't tell you what you want to hear. Also, points out one reason this may not matter at all.

How much californians moved to colorado cause of weed?

Too many. They have to go back.

>You're obsessed with ballot requests only. Because otherwise the data doesn't tell you what you want to hear. Also, points out one reason this may not matter at all.

because ballot requests are the only data on voting we have in 2016. EARLY IN-PERSON voting hasn't started yet. If we compare only ballot requests in 2016 to ballot requests in 2008, Trump is underperforming bigly, both in north carolina and florida.

>in 2008 there were tens of thousands more military people deployed to the middle east.

I don't think both of you understand what I'm saying. If more republican voters coming home, we would be seeing an even bigger margin of republican voters in 2016 than in 2008 in ballot requests.

These numbers are deadly for trump.

You that big of a pussy for free or do you take money for it? I'll go ahead and assume you really mean it when I say this even if trump is winning on election day EVERYONE will say he is getting his ass kicked to keep voters home and will only admit a Trump win only when they absolutely have to.

This isn't Trump v. Hillary, its Trump v. Hillary/Media

None. Medical weed has been legal in california forever (1996). You can go down to any doctor and get a card. Way easier than moving to colorado

If more Republican voters are coming home they don't have to vote by absentee. What part of that don't you get?

You realize this shit is irrelevant, right?

The polls show a close race in North Carolina. You'd have us believe that ballot requests prove a huge Clinton win there? Get real.

Absentee voters generally vote republican whether or not they're military or civilians.

Can you show me a number of how many military men and women have come home to swing states such as north carolina or florida?

Who has been leading in north carolina longer? not donald trump obviously