West converts to Islam

>West converts to Islam
>still can't get a gf while Chaddam Hussein can have 4 gfs

Hey journalists browsing Cred Forums right now, how about writing a story about the disenfranchised virgin male? It's not just a Western phenomenon, either.

that girl is qt as fuck and will never cheat on you, bless up

>Chaddam

they're a cute couple, they can sit in the back of my Gaswagen together with the gypsies and jews

that dude could be Bosnian for all we know

Lel

>Chaddam Hussein

My fucking sides.

My name is Chaddam, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the intifada, and starter on my lone wolf team. What acts do you do, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

You live in Canada m8, the fuck are you on about

You're literally blaming terrorists for the fact you can't get laid, I was working in Belgium when all those retards got shot and i still blammed in some french chick

Fucking canada's got nothing going on

Hey jouralists, write a fucking story about how canadian virgins think they have the same immigration problems as the rest of the world...

>Chaddam
Only reason I opened this thread to respond

not muslim enough, how about:

My name is Chaddam, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, kuffars who spend every second of their day looking at haram pictures. You are everything haram in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any boipucci? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of musels because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a kaffir. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was chef in the kebab shop, and starter of my al nusra cell. What acts do you do, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get allah ackbars, and have a banging hot underage wife (She just blew me; Shit was SO halal). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

fuck off

>Chaddam Hussein

Really though Arabs do not get gfs. They buy wives as if they were any other commodity avaliable at a a supermarket.

This is a Halloween costume, dumb nigger..

I think this Guy is a South African white Convert dude, I remember being in his thread about getting married to this girl and meeting her family couple yrs back...Seemed like a really nice fella

the name in your pic is funny tho madeup...

I seriously thought he was dressed as fucking Popeye from the thumbnail.

Is wearing pants 4 sizes too long the new vogue?

Kek'd, pretty good Hans.

>Chaddam Hussein

Topkek

It's a fucking joke you autist. Why does Cred Forums turn everything into "hurrr my country is better than your country!!!" like a bunch of fucking 8 year olds.

Pretty good Hans, how about at the end it's :

Pic Related: It’s me and my zawjah

Brits are the most insufferable group of planet. The people who didn't actively try to flee that rock aren't worth wasting breath on.

>This kills those convertors that are trying to get laid by becoming a Muslim to obtain that goal.

what is the point of Chaddam's white cap thing?

A fucking red white flag

To look muslim

>Chaddam Hussein

South Asian Muslim men wear it during prayer time

so it's like the jew yamaka?
doesn't do anything but proclaim religion

White moslems are the lowest scum on Earth.

>be a guy
>get drunk
>start videochatting online
>naked
>don't care/too drunk
>decide to have a smoke
>don't want the smell in the room so go smoke near the window
>earlier didn't wipe ass carefully
>pet dog smells shit
>dogs love shit
>dog smells your ass
>get startled
>fall out of window
>die
>everyone sees your naked corpse
What a shitty way to go

Non muslim here
That's a pretty sweet shemagh he's got

>91031392

The jew yamaha are cool, they go like 6 gorillion km/h in a 100 meters

Jewish Kippah used to be the same size (covering whole upper head) as south asian Muslim Skullcap, they'v since made it much smaller in size covering just the back of the head

>Chaddam Hussain

top kek leaf

yes, yes less material cheaper. makes sense for the jew

>Chaddam Hussein
>sides are in orbit

>converting for the girl
>Not breaking her faith with your BWC

Doesn't matter. He was an ugly retard and had feminine legs.

>Chaddam Hussein

What is going on here? Is he famous or something?

why does yer face have feces all over it?

It's Bam Margera.

Married to a Jew

I thought they divored and he has some real bad addiction after Ryan Dunn died?

thumbnail looks like she has a tampon string hanging out

wtf is going on ehre? albino was trying to catch a spider with a Nestle water bottle and some turkroach bothered him for a pic?

no it isnt

Yah, even 'the jewess' his childhood friend couldn't put up with his drug & alcohol abuses...he seem to have picked a real classy winner after her ?

my friend hung out with him at a bar after a music festival and did cocaine with him and he told my friend they only got married for the show to begin with