When did Christianity lose its balls?

When did Christianity lose its balls?

I mean we went from killing muslims and burning jews alive to NAH BRO EVERYONE GOES TO HEAVEN NOW LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Triumph-Faith-World-More-Religious/dp/1610171381/ref=pd_sim_14_2/163-0258993-6796877?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=9VXHD9RGZXDC28QQ9VB5
amazon.com/How-Civilizations-Die-Islam-Dying/dp/159698273X/ref=pd_sim_14_1/163-0258993-6796877?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=9VXHD9RGZXDC28QQ9VB5
teepublic.com/t-shirt/536681-deus-vult
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How can people not know this yet?

Or are you just being an ausproxy?

Lost it's balls as soon as the phrase 'turn the other cheek' was accepted in the canon

When they finally learned to stop taking a book so seriously. Don't try stir them up again Aussie, they're worse then mudslimes when they get all deus Vulty.

science

soon

Yeah we took a little bit of land temporarily from Muslims after they wiped out 2/3 of the Christian world.

We don't have the barbaric and cruel nature of the Muslims to go into a town, kill every man and boy, and take every women as a sex slave.

>Christianity now reduced to shitposting
larping cunt

Jewish universalism will lead to the complete annihilation of Christianity

amazon.com/Triumph-Faith-World-More-Religious/dp/1610171381/ref=pd_sim_14_2/163-0258993-6796877?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=9VXHD9RGZXDC28QQ9VB5
amazon.com/How-Civilizations-Die-Islam-Dying/dp/159698273X/ref=pd_sim_14_1/163-0258993-6796877?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=9VXHD9RGZXDC28QQ9VB5
I want to believe.

Get out, shill.

No it won't, I get you Europeans like to blame everything on DA JUICE while taking in millions of Muslims that rape young girls in mass, commit terrorist bombings/shootings, and decapitate your soldiers heads on your streets in broad daylight.

don't crusade me bro!

that's the fault of Jewish universalism (Christianity)

What's wrong with paganism?

It's not real. Our job, as humans, is to seek out the true God and find his plans. If God doesn't exists then nothing matters.

1) Protestantism
2) Enlightenment
3) Positivism
4) Marxism

Ruined everything, even Christianity.

I blame the new age christianism

Right on bud, all the Jews fault that Muslims are raping British women and British people don't stand up for themselves.

Whatever makes you sleep at night I guess.

Define 'not real' tho

Catholics and orthodox have persecuted more jews than all protestant nations.

Reality is what continues to exists despite what we think to be true.

The enlightenment was fine.

how does that make paganism 'not real'?

>then nothing matters

Why not? We matter. We're the most intelligent beings in the entire known world.

That's what should drive us to exterminate low IQ and crime from our species. That's what should drive us to conquer space.

Perhaps one day we could be the ones creating life.

In Ancient Greece it was thought only gods could fly in the clouds and harness lighting, or destroy cities at will.

Now we have airplanes, electricity, and nuclear weaponry. Is our power truly not godly?

And perhaps that could be used as an argument to say god really did create us in his image. So should we not aspire to be more like him, if he is sort of our superior archetype?

I believe it to not be real. I could be wrong though.

When scientists grew a pair

yes
Jesus the Jew Jewed the goyim

>Why not? We matter. We're the most intelligent beings in the entire known world.
>That's what should drive us to exterminate low IQ and crime from our species. That's what should drive us to conquer space.
I don't follow that logic. Why does our intellect say what should happen.

Name one thing in this world that is more valuable than intellect and wisdom.

The success of our entire species depends on those two things.

If you're saying you'd rather be a lowly animal, or that you would be OK with reducing humanity to that, instead of continuing on the path of intellectual and genetic progression that we have been following for our entire existence, and that (((certain))) people are trying to put a stop to.

If that's what you want us to be reduced to, then why?

Buy a shirt and be a cool dude :^)
teepublic.com/t-shirt/536681-deus-vult

>Name one thing in this world that is more valuable than intellect and wisdom.
If God doesn't exist then nothing matters, so I would say nothing is more important.

Give me one completely logic based reason why humanity should survive.

Around the 60s and 70s

It's idolatry

I would say the Puritans were pretty based

It probably shouldn't, Gods mercy is the only reason he hasn't put us all in hell already

It takes awhile for Men Of God to kill. When the Holy Spirit gives us no choice. Who can judge innocent blood? The reckoning is upon the men who are being pushed to the limit of Sanity. Where the World has become a breeding ground of lies and deceit.

If God does exist, how is that our justification to be alive? That we should aspire to be like him? That's what I said.

If he does not exist? Then we should aspire to be like him regardless.

Because if there is no one above us, then we could just as well become godly beings ourselves. And then, if the existence of a God is a justification for the existence of life, we would be our own justification.

Aha, the "nothing matters" angle.

That argument is not even worth answering to. If you believe humanity is worth nothing, what have you to live for? Lay down and die. Your argument dies with you.

If you believe it's meaningless whether there is life or not, you also couldn't argue there's any reason humanity shouldn't survive.

We should aspire to do what he wishes for us to do because God would be all powerful and all powerful to create intrinsic meaning.

In the same way that pic related explains how physical actions command that a first creator exists purpose would command a conscious first creator would exist because meaning and morality is understood through consciousness.
A conscious creator would be God.

cause everyone is not weird homie

>you also couldn't argue there's any reason humanity shouldn't survive.
That's true but then free will wouldn't exist and you'd be nothing more than a clock that mindlessly ticks forward.

There's nothing wrong with it, unless you have something against Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Archimedes, Alexander, Cato, Cicero, Octavian, Caesar, Themistocles, need I go on?

post war Marxist terrorists

>omg why can't you just let people do whatever they want!!!
>omg you ruined science!!!
>omg you're such cucks!!!!
>omg you're so dumb!!!!

>waaahhhhh why aren't Christians awesome anymore

gee I wonder

almost as if it was perpetually attacked on every front and has been demonized (the irony)

Does free will exist if we're the product of an atheistic universe

They stopped killing white pagans. YAHWEH, the divine anglo demands aryan blood.

Define free will.

I was gonna ask you since you brought it up, but I'm a Calvinist so I believe free will is limited by other factors

>predestination

I consider myself a slave to my personality, which may or may not be considered freewill.

If a guy desires to do wrong, to the point he will always choose to do wrong, even though he has the choice to do right, does he have free will

Yep pretty much

Actually Christianity is widely agreed to have lost its bite when not reading the book became the mainstream. What the bible says is generally still extremely sound advice even if one's not Christian.

Because Darwinism. We have an innate natural instinct to survive. We're not as strong or as fast as other animals, so we tool build and create to compensate. These compensations and our social structure made us the dominant species. If god made us in his image, then he made us to be crafty and innovative. How better to honour his glory than to reach for the heavens themselves?
tldr: ends to the means made us stronger than we would've been waiting for evolution, god loves us

So what you are saying is that we be godz n shit?

He made the decision. That's my definition of freewill.

If God desires it then it is our purpose.
Why would our innate instinct matter.

Okay well that's pretty much my position on free will, man has free choices but because they are fallen, they will never choose to be with God on their own

Cause we are made in his image, so we innately have his moral framework

>one completely logic based reason why humanity should survive.
If we don't, who will create our robo-waifu overlords?

More lile you went from killing Europeans and maybe some jews to complete faggots
Fuck off kike

Fuq
Sounds objective enough to me.

Godfried van Bouillon was the real deal. Sold his fucking castle to have enough cash to go on crusade and became the first king of Jerusalem. Originated from what is now Belgium. pic related.

Flawless

When people are too smart to believe a scam you have to lower your standards on who gets the perceived payoff.

Beat me to it

>the enlightenment was fine

I want jacobins to go

If we keep up the appearance of being peace loving hippies, once people get tired of Islam's shit, they'll be more willing to help us get rid of them. If we commit terrorist attacks, people will just say "You're both the same shit". Just biding our time.

>Christians were the true masterminds all this time.