Tfw too intelligent to be christian

>tfw too intelligent to be christian

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologicalsciences.unimelb.edu.au/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oYp5XuGYqqY
beliefnet.com/resourcelib/docs/44/Letter_from_Benjamin_Franklin_to_Ezra_Stiles_1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw being the smartest person in hell still sucks.

wtf i am now a pastor

Faggot

you should try to become too christian to be intelligent

Why is this even allowed

no matter how many positives i find, i'd be lying to myself if i ever tried to believe any of it

It doesnt matter.

You need to pick a side..

Islam or Christianity.

This is a Holy War, and Atheists will never defeat Islam. Only a united Christian Army can win this.

Doesnt matter about whether its a stupid religion, its about people. Your people. Your family and your heritage. We are a christian people.

Romans 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools

satan speaks truth

You may be too smart for Christianity.

But are you dumb enough to still believe you have free will?
psychologicalsciences.unimelb.edu.au/

Are you dumb enough to believe your reality is real?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oYp5XuGYqqY

bait thread but still, people that pick a side on religion are so annoying

i dont believe in a god but i still understand why someone would do it and respect their decision without thinking of them being any lesser than me

discussing religion is just like discussing art, there are no wrong and right sides

>thinking religion is about belief

>he believes that scientific evidence can lead to proof or lock of proof of God.

The smartest people who have ever lived were all Christian, plus a few Muslim scholars and pagans.

My nigga
God is not a being in the world. "In him we live and move and have our being"

>tfw too intelligent to be happy

We can shed light around core facets until there's no literal God only an idea. There is no free will. We can test for that even if scientists will never publicly say it because of the implications. With no free will there is no basis for an Abrahamic God.

the only solution is a massive holy war between Christendom Islam and the kikes
commie atheist China can get annihilated too

>massive fat peaking out all around the mask

It is horrifying, but I cannot look away

If there is no free will, then you would not have the option to not believe in God.

holy shit even satan hates islam

and too dumb to only post the same thread once

why does pol get so triggerd by atheists?

i can agree with some christian values, but
>holy spirit
>heaven
>hell
>"god"
>trinity
are a fairy tale.

Who said I don't believe? The Abrahamic literal version is incorrect but the idea of God will always be there. If we removed all theology in science for example it would hide behind the Big Bang.

You desire to know something of my Religion. It is the first time I have been questioned upon it: But I do not take your Curiosity amiss, and shall endeavour in a few Words to gratify it. Here is my Creed: I believe in one God, Creator of the Universe. That He governs it by his Providence. That he ought to be worshipped. That the most acceptable Service we can render to him, is doing Good to his other Children. That the Soul of Man is immortal, and will be treated with Justice in another Life respecting its Conduct in this. These I take to be the fundamental Principles of all sound Religion, and I regard them as you do, in whatever Sect I meet with them. As to Jesus of Nazareth, my Opinion of whom you particularly desire, I think the System of Morals and his Religion as he left them to us, the best the World ever saw, or is likely to see; but I apprehend it has received various corrupting Changes, and I have with most of the present Dissenters in England, some Doubts as to his Divinity: tho' it is a Question I do not dogmatise upon, having never studied it, and think it needless to busy myself with it now, when I expect soon an Opportunity of knowing the Truth with less Trouble. I see no harm however in its being believed, if that Belief has the good Consequence as probably it has, of making his Doctrines more respected and better observed, especially as I do not perceive that the Supreme takes it amiss, by distinguishing the Believers, in his Government of the World, with any particular Marks of his Displeasure. I shall only add respecting myself, that having experienced the Goodness of that Being, in conducting me prosperously thro' a long Life, I have no doubt of its Continuance in the next, tho' without the smallest Conceit of meriting such Goodness. .
beliefnet.com/resourcelib/docs/44/Letter_from_Benjamin_Franklin_to_Ezra_Stiles_1.html

You'd realize that Satan himself wasn't a bad guy, but an enlightened Promethean that gave humanity free will and the knowledge to rebel against God. Satan is the red pill itself.

hi Anton LaVey

Now I know for certain that you aren't German, otherwise you would know perfectly well that it is the Christians shilling hardest for Islam and shitting on AfD.

Fuck you.