Hillary CHEATED

What the FUCK is going on with her podium? youtu.be/TFJ7D5HAlXk

Here's another video where she Signalled Lester Holt 6 times, and 6 times Lester Holt complied, tossing the ball back to her for a "zinger" youtube.com/watch?v=NSGuugyE6tc&feature=youtu.be (THIS LINK WHICH RECEIVED 3000 UPVOTES ON PLEBBIT HAS NOW BEEN DELETED, WHO HAS THE BACKUP????)

SHE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XEvQZuo1VMo
youtube.com/watch?v=bemVCU3zGIA
youtube.com/watch?v=lbHhDu9s9Zs
youtube.com/watch?v=lX9Y0idqvvU
twitter.com/ChatRevolve/status/781675216241950722
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YAAAAS PRINCESS YAAAAAS

holy shit is that a teleprompter built into the podium

holy fuck

HOLY SHIT WHERE IS THE LINK

>DOWNLOAD BEFORE REMOVED
DOWNLOAD BEFORE REMOVED
>DOWNLOAD BEFORE REMOVED
DOWNLOAD BEFORE REMOVED
>DOWNLOAD BEFORE REMOVED
DOWNLOAD BEFORE REMOVED

DONT LET THIS FUCKING SLIDE

hey beta cuck faggot...

It has nothing to do with any signalling......

Face it, Trump is a moron and shouldn't be anywhere near the White House except on the nickle tour

Go change your diaper and grow the fuck up

This is your daily reminder that if you are not voting for Bernie in November, you are cancer and need to kill yourself. The world is no longer interested in right wing nonsense, and you can no longer hold us back from social and economic progress or keep the USA from becoming a global community friendly nation. The old ways are gone, and it is time to move into the future, a world without borders and races. A world of the United Earth Government and one race, the human race. Let go of your hate and cuckholdery, embrace the future and social progress. Stop the prejudice, let your heart feel the warmth of acceptance, and give part of what you have to your fellow man to improve the lives of others. How much do you need anyway? You should help those less fortunate, those struggling with drug addiction, social oppression, and those without the privilege you were born with. Do what you know in your heart to be the right thing, vote for Bernie and save our species.

also in french media it has been confirmed that Trump microphone was having issues... in french liberal media.. so you know its true when they give an hand to trump lmao

thanks for the bump you dumb fuck.

Things are worse than I thought

I guess you're right. Trump's a moron who shouldn't be anywhere near the white house.

What does that say about Hillary, a candidate who can't beat a moron without cheating?

Video was removed. Any mirror or anyone download? What was it?

You'd have to be retarded to think the podium video is anything significant. They have stage lights and the podiums are made of wood. What's going on there is the stage light turning off/dimming once Hillary walks away from the spot, and the reflection of that light dims off the wood surface.

This is too stupid to not be a CTR disinfo tactic to make you idiots look crazy and bait-and-switch you.

FFS have some vigilance.

Manlet jew scurries off with her notes at the end

loads for me but I also have it downloaded.

shows fantastic angles of hillary's podium having a lightup screen, flickers too. absolutely undeniable.

if I re-upload will I commit suicide?

Why bother with debates?
Not gonna change anyone's vote
The (((MSM))) is free falling and
they know it
There is ALOT more at stake this
election than people realize
The life you save may be your own

>Her campaign still doesn't realize you can't do this kind of shit in this day and age.

Yeah but stage light can't melt wood beams. Sort of blows your logical well reasoned theory out of the water doesn't it smarty pants?

God you Trump supporters get more and more unhinged everyday with these ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Now, the real question is WHY ARE RIGHT WINGERS SO UGLY?

>video has been removed by user
>user accidentally shot himself in the back of his head while using cleaning chemicals

>Londoner
>A cuck

No surprise here

Came here to also type this.

Her podium was just reflecting the light. Nothing more, nothing less.

she has a teleprompter linked to huma and she's signalling the debate moderator...

youtube.com/watch?v=XEvQZuo1VMo

how is it a conspiracy if we just fucking watched it happen on camera? also thx for the bump.

She's got a light on her podium and Trump does not because Trump wasn't taking notes.

I wonder if Jewrat scurries up to her podium so fast because he thought Trump was going over to it to get a closer look.

It also does look like Bill intentionally blocks the view for Jewrat who passes something to them, in other videos of it.

>300$ has been added to your account
>Note, the value of the dollar has gone down.
>faggot

(You)

youtube.com/watch?v=bemVCU3zGIA

of course they can, they just did. who's going to believe us, or care? they've already degraded the idea of a conspiracy to the point that if you bring it up your instantly wrong

yeah? how about lester molesters earpiece?

youtube.com/watch?v=lbHhDu9s9Zs

{{{[[[YouTube]]] (((embed)))}}}

youtube.com/watch?v=lX9Y0idqvvU

Heres the reuploaded video without sounds. It had copyrighted music. Someone should

>The one time her signal fails
>she gets roasted

kek.
This is such a farce.

HOLY FUCK TRIPS WILLS IT

>Yeah but stage light can't melt wood beams.
They can, though. See my experimental video that debunks this silly notion, if I just take this tiny twig and pretend that it represents every single structural element in Hillary's podium, which while it may be built with ample redundancies and only utilizing less than 25% of its actual carrying capacity per wood beam (here again, represented by a twig).. see, if I put this 2500 watt stage-light right under it, in a matter of a few seconds (fast-forwarded), it'll indeed heat up enough to be structurally unsound.

Now, while this twig may not represent the entire podium nor the actual distribution of heat from the lights on the podium at the actual debates, I can at least conclude that it's very plausible, no actually it's the only thing that could've ever happened - it's the truth, that, in fact, stage lights melt wood beams. Even the ones in the shadow, even if it wasn't exposed to a fraction of the heat I demonstrated here.

Conspiracy loons: -6000000
Hillary: 2016

she better bring her fucking A game to the next one. No podiums.

it is just a light, I don't know why is that cheating?

trump is supposed to be outing crooked politicians why the fuck didn't he have someone get video of her podium close up????

honestly i blame him as much as i do her. it's expected from her but he slipped up on this one.

he needs to forget about his businesses for a couple months and just let his son handle it for a while. wish he'd put 100% of his focus on running for president.

As an ESTP.

I'm Certain Trump saw him and moved to put him in frame.

He's very subtle as to not look at him (peripherals) and then moves to force him to be in the camera.

MAGA MOTHER FUCKERS.

bump

it looks like a prompter screen

twitter.com/ChatRevolve/status/781675216241950722

She's scrolling and looking at the teleprompter.

That is definitely a screen
Don't know why these shitheads keep saying its reflected light on wood

If this shit doesn't mean it's rigged I don't know what does

DONT LET THIS SLIDE

So you finally confirm you're a CTR shill.