What did he mean by this?

Is Drumpf literally retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U4plSk9pAJE
youtube.com/watch?v=Thl45hkCFlc
forbes.com/sites/carminegallo/2012/11/20/barack-obama-a-master-class-in-public-speaking/#62dbb27b419f
youtube.com/watch?v=Usb0iE5WiZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's what hyped salesmanship sounds like.

Thats how Trump has always talked like. He repeats things a lot which you must be retarded if you havent noticed until now.

Okay I lol'd.
It's a strategic move by all accounts.

>literally

You must be retarded if you didn't know the word retarded means a guy named Donald trump.

>retarded supporters BTFO

That was such a great rally. High energy. MAGA.

kek

This one is good

I love how liberals calculate everything they say. Keeps them weak. Submissive. They think people will respect them and be impressed if they overthink every single statement. No, that just makes you a slow-talker and a bad decision maker. Leaders are people who can make quick decisions and speak from the heart, and they don't put a ton of thought into every statement. That's why Donald Trump is rich, and you're crying on Cred Forums. It's not because he's white. It's not because he's a man. It's not because of "luck".

Stay beta.

I hope you realize that if you completely transcribe what everyone says, all their stutters, and repetitive sentences, and what not, then you can make anyone sound retarded.

Half the language of someone speaking is the actual words; and the other half is their body language and tone of voice.

Every shill titles their posts like a newfag and can't green text for shit

maximum trumpcuck overdrive, would probably suck the man's dick in a heartbeat if given the chance

>trumpcuck
Doesn't exist. Trump supporters only agree with Trump about 80% on average. Nobody idolizes Trump.

Every Bernie Sanders supporter would lick Bernie's asshole in a heartbeat if he told them to.

I can imagine being in that crowd, listening to Greatest Leader. And it's glorious.

this is top lel

you sound brave

>retarded
Smart.

Repetition is key to campaigning.

At least that's what my 80l polysci degree taught me.

>Trump supporters only agree with Trump about 80% on average. Nobody idolizes Trump.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U4plSk9pAJE

xD

youtube.com/watch?v=Thl45hkCFlc

>It's what hyped salesmanship sounds like.

Yeah, he speaks like an infomercial. I don't know why that triggers the shit out of shitlibs so much, but I supposed they just love it when a person forces you to pull out a thesaurus just to able to dissect their statement.

Liberals have this hard time understand that conversation is meant to be an exchange of ideas. You speak to the receiver with intention that they comprehend your message so that you can then receive feedback in return from the receiver.

In the shitlib mind, the mere act of speaking to someone is akin to an attack which is why they're so forthright when it comes to the censorship of freespeech. They don't want to exchange ideas, they just want you to shut the fuck up and do as they command. This is why I'm always liberals to shut the fuck up because it's the only way to shut them down.

Sure the Libs retaliate by retreating to big media and getting the tv,media, & social outlets to call you a racist, bigot or whatever but all that does is exhibit more proof that Shitlibs don't want a conversation, they just want to shut everyone down and tell everyone what to do.

Shitlibs need to understand, everyone is getting sick & tired of this shit. Grow the fuck up and learn how to speak like a man. Instead of barking orders at everyone like some shrill, shriveled up old roastie.

At least he doesnt get paid to push a political narrative on the internet. That's pretty degrading work.

This is actually part of his genius. See if you could get away with saying that verbatim in front of thousands of people.

This.

Your average individual is fairly smart. 95-105 IQ. Can grasp most things in a one-on-one setting the first time someone says them.

Now put them in a crowd of over 2000 people and watch them all lose their minds due to over stimulation.

Being in a crowd makes people dumb.

So, when you speak to a crowd, you need to repeat yourself constantly.

In 2012, these news agencies were singing praises to Obama's repetition (or "Anaphora)

forbes.com/sites/carminegallo/2012/11/20/barack-obama-a-master-class-in-public-speaking/#62dbb27b419f

>2. Repetition. Speechwriters call this technique “anaphora:” repeating a word or phrase at the beginning of successive sentences. I simply call it, repetition. Repetition used artfully helps to clearly emphasize one idea and make it memorable.

Repetition ingrains a thought in people. It's a great tool.

That's not weird at all if you're speaking it. It only become weird if you write like that.

Speech is commonly repetitive

>implying i support hillary
pls try again

Common vernacular is more relatable and has a wider range of understanding than technical jargon.

REMINDER: DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS, SAGE

repetition you say? repititiion?

Trump and propaganda. Repeating things 3 or more times triggers something in peoples brains in the acceptance department.

still better than obama's "IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF OKEY DOKE!"

>IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

explain that head shape?

He speaks in a very metered and intentional way, he probably hired some psychologists and coaches to come up with it. The aggressive and grating way that he speaks sticks in your mind because his sentences are structured in a way that you don't expect them to be. You hear certain phrases and statements, and your mind fills in the gap before its complete. Trump is taking this principle and exploiting. He restates things in ways that you're not used to hearing so it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Listen to any of his interviews from 2000~ or before. He spoke normally and somewhat eloquently. Hes a pretty educated guy.
There is Trump the man, and then there is Trump the persona. This election cycle is showcasing Trump the persona.

Sounds better than "REEEE white people need to do more for niggers, white people have original sin, white people don't know what it's like to be poor, REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

He's not retarded. Some say he is retarded. But he is not retarded. But some say he is really retarded. But those who say this are the ones who really really retarded. These are the retardest people. And I'm a retarded person. They are the retardest. And some say it. But they hate to say it. They're the retardestest.

>
He's not retarded. Some say he is retarded. But he is not retarded. But some say he is really retarded. But those who say this are the ones who really really retarded. These are the retardest people. And I'm a retarded person. They are the retardest. And some say it. But they hate to say it. They're the retardestest.

Wooo! 5D chess!

nope, he's been speaking teh same for a while

youtube.com/watch?v=Usb0iE5WiZI

>Doesn't exist. Trump supporters only agree with Trump about 80% on average. Nobody idolizes Trump.

That's fucking retarded. If you say one bad thing about Trump here, the /r/donald fags get so triggered they shitpost about it for the rest of the thread. It doesn't matter if it was constructive criticism ("Trump should have touched on X at the debate instead of getting distracted by Y"). If some American says "I'm worried about XYZ, can we ABC still?" it's concern trolling and they're a kike shill from CTR. It's honestly worse than when everyone used to go "JIDF!" constantly, and that was pretty bad. It might have been justified after the debate because there were so many goddamn cross-board shitposters and actual concern troll threads but that's not the only time it occurred. It's been like this for months.

Now watch the torrent of "a fucking leaf/kike shill/CTR" because I noted that Cred Forums is full of shitposting underageb& faggots.

Retard can't sale shit like Trump. He is a great public speaker.

George W. Bush school of public speaking.Sounding like an unpolished grammatically incorrect idiot is folksy.Replace Bushisms with Trumpisms

He's doing coke again. There's no other logical explanation.

>80%

Can confirm. I actually side with Trump on 83% of topics. 63% with Hillary.

Like I give a shit. Look at that faggot.

Certain mannerisms are the same of course, but it's definitely different from how he speaks at rallies.

Also kek at the cuck in the op literally writing down what Trump said instead of paraphrasing like they would normally do.
Spoken != written

I think he repeats himself because he's thinking of what he's going to say next after that thought. And frankly I'd like to see what he said before and after this little clip that this scrawny little faggot tweeted

I have 2 associates, a bachelors, and I'll be done with my second masters next year. I plan to apply for my PhD after this. I still ramble. Whats the deal?

Obama rambles, Hillary rambles, Trump rambles. Some more than others. This is weak media attacks by low intelligence people not understanding we all have different capabilities in speech and intelligence.

That being said I don't think either candidate is a genius but I certainly think it's fucking retarded to flood this country with immigrants who hate the American way of life.

Get fucked. MAGA.

The reason why Donald repeats himself so much is because everything he does is basically live, and made up on the spot. You don't notice it, but in everyday conversation, you end up repeating the same phrases over and over again, while trying to think of the next real thought to come out of your mouth.

Lol he got the Spencer haircut but still looks like a nu male. THATS NOT A GOOD LOOK!!!

We may not be the most intelligent country, but we smartest!

He's an incredibly effective speaker. The self-congratulatory grammar snobs seems to have forgotten the entire purpose of language.

Look at that nu-male's face. Trump saying this was probably so alien to him because the little latte sipping hipster never had a father that was proud of him.

>have 2 associates
This isn't a criticism, but I'd like to know why.

He says some stupid shit, but he also improvises and you can't just have dead air. Its his strength but has its problems. You just can't be talking off-script all the time and expect not to say some stupid shit. The truth is that even people who run for president have a limited understanding of a lot of relatively important things and would sound nearly as dumb as Trump if they didn't have scripts and didn't give non-answers.

He's 70, Clinton is 68. Our president will be shitting his/her depends for the majority of their term. Both are awful.

a

I didn't watch it but I probably assume he was getting interrupted by cheers and was saying short sentence and repeating himself like everyone does who has a hyped up crowd cheering.

Bill gates, Helu slim, warren buffet, soros, trump is relatively shit poor for a billionaire.

And its because he's a fucking idiot. The ones I just listed are cold iron. Calm, cool, calculated. The real alphas of a pack know when to make their moves.

Trump is fucking pup barking and yapping away because he thinks it makes him look tough. The weakest of them all.

Its why he fucking complains about everything. "the debates were very unfair to me", "Clinton is saying very mean nasty things in her ads".

He's such a fucking pussy it makes sense why white guys vote for him.

You sound as retarded as Trump

When did he stop?

Ein Volk. Ein Reich. Ein Fuhrer.

yeah, trump is shit poor compared to the biggest fortunes on earth. What a shocking discovery, you are really smart

Gtfo ctr

No. He sounds like Billy May. That's because he's selling himself to particular demographics, and for a complete outsider who started as a joke candidate, he's doing pretty well. So no, he's not retarded, I suspect he's quite bright.

It is just possible that he will reverse some of the retarded divisive multicultural racist bullshit that ignores poor behaviour and penalises those who contribute. This is why people should vote for him. Everything else is window dressing.

I was not sure where I wanted to go in life and I happened to have enough credits to pick up 2. I figured I may as well cash in. They are worthless but hell I earned them so I throw them down.

he REALLY makes me think

Shill scum

Not him but at my college the curriculum for AA degrees in the same field are nearly identical. For example, once you have all the units to get an associates in business management, then you only need maybe one or two extra classes to get another in something like finance or marketing, since they all share the same core classes.

wtf i hate smart people now!

Considering the fact that he came from more money than the majority of them, he's a fucking failure. Go through the list of billionaires and how they started. Not many had 10mil they could just borrow from pops.

He's a fucking idiot.

This.

WE ARE THE SMART. WE ARE AMONIMOS
WE ARE GOOD AT THE CYBER. NEVER FOREHEAD. NEVER SUSPENDER.

sniff

Its gonna be fun when he wins, pulls troops out of your country, and Kim Hong cunt fucks you up.

27D chess dude. Try to keep up

>This quote said without context or inflection with altered grammar sounds bad.

Ya don't say

If somebody could return my sides, it would be greatly appreciated.

You must have aspergers. I'm sorry you think the concept of nonverbal language is bait.

The thing about anonymous message boards is that something like this could easily have been planted by some Hill shill to use later and no one would ever know.

>he has to preface with 'unedited'

He's conversating with the crowd. It's one way and doesn't come off well in print.

STAY BIG LEAGUE DON

yea i know i was here that night, there were literally 100s of them planting shit right and left, posting links to polls telling us to vote like crazy all night so that they could fuck with us later. those sneaky CTR shills!

I don't see anything wrong with that statement. America does have some really smart people, and Trump is the better candidate.

I don't know, the people who seem to be rich and run shit seem to be a) low key b) calculating. I think you want to make the case that a leader is some kind of Dirty Harry figure because it's comforting to someone who has no brains. Notice how strongly he appeals to the poorly educated. You want to believe you're the one who is actually smart, smarter than the liberals indoctrinated in places of higher learning. But when I look at the people who run shit today I don't see very many Donald Trumps. I see Zuckerbergs and Elon Musks, Jeff Bezoses, programmers, engineers.

Smart people know that you repeat something to emphasize it.

He's obviously looking for a good potion seller to sell him his strongest potions.

HAHAHA
EVERYONE KNOWS REPUBLICANS ARE DUMB!!!

He's right. We are the smartest people.

doesn't sound like a teleprompter speech... You try to give an hour long speech, without notes, in front of 20,000 people, and let's see how many "retarded" moments you get...

Well, a lot of those are a completely different type of business, developing a promoting a new technology.
Trumps business is quite traditional, building development and business franchises, and he's done reasonably well with it. And there are plenty of people who inherited $10 million and managed to lose it.

Also, I think preferring one candidate to another because of which has the better educated supporters is pretty daft, desu. There are so many other factors that determine why people support who they do.

No, it's called linguistics. You should research it a bit.

All successful r/donald posts get on the frontpage where libs have to see it

they get invaded way, way harder than Cred Forums does; plus, CTR is way more active there since you can just buy social acceptance with le upboats

>maximum trumpcuck overdrive
TrumDumspters

>Liberals have this hard time understand that conversation is meant to be an exchange of ideas.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wew Lad!

This. If you repeat the same thing, adding inflection to it, it can have real impact when spoken. If you type it out and read it as if it were monotone, it sounds retarded.

>He thinks Trump got rich making impulse decisions

He's just appealing to low IQ subhumans like you. Vote for Trump and go back to delivering food to the markets, Cletus. We don't actually think of you as more than a vote.

funny I was just saying, I was just explaining to myself ..just deciding I was going to..I would begin now, I was intending to speak like a David Mamet Movie for the rest of my life, for as long as I remain alive . while i go on existing I will reiterate my ideas, i will repeat and change the formation of my thoughts and rephrase what I say in at least three way .possibly four if possible but no t less than two different way because this was. in this fashion with this approach I will be sure to ,I will certainly grasp, it will be evident that there is soemthing to understand, there is a meaning to grasp. I am saying soemthing I intend be received with cogent cognition.. funny huh?