We are losing

We are losing.

Why don't Hillary supporters care about all of the blood on her hands?

Conspiracies are not real. She's more hawkish than Obama and that's good enough for me.

Because Trump is literally hitler, are you kidding me?

she's veering towards the trump route

fucking bitch

Mao and Stalin killed well over 100 million people between them
Leftists don't care about stuff like that

Better the devil you know than the devil you don't.

Concern trolls need to go back

That post just oozes cowardice.

Britan left EU with 10 points behind on polls, people wrote it off as over, they were wrong.

Also you can look at Ronald Rea gen pools to see that he went from 30% too 40% around this time, then won with 47%

what supporters???

I can't wait for the shitstorm when Trump loses

Intelligence is cowardice, obviously.

And you should trust me, I'm an expert on the subject of cowardice.

(((We))) value competence and bearing.

Because she actually has a clue

Fuck off, concern-troll

Because Trump is really good at torpedoing himself, shillary has gone all scripted and safe, less media ammo.

If Hillary wins, we're fucked
If Trump wins, we're fucked

>We are losing.

>Why don't Hillary supporters care about all of the blood on her hands?

because Trump is a batshit insane out of control idiot?

i know everyone here is a nilhist but fucking hell at least admit it and dont be so niave how you gonna shitpost all over an election if you actually believe in him

They either don't know, don't want to know, or don't care.

The same argument can be used for "Trumpsters" in regards to Trump's own seedy past.

>91030410
Thanks for Correcting the Record

Trump proves himself to be a national disgrace every time he opens his fool mouth. The man takes every bait, no matter how obvious. He's an ignorant, thin-skinned, spoiled, bloviating jackass trying to sell a repackaged version of trickle-down economics. Are those reasons more clear to you?

We don't care about Trumps. Why would they their candidate?

Not our fault the candidate with the best ideas this cycle was an add bafoon with no filter when it matters.

Lead by example!

because they are probably willing to overlook all of that for the sake of her day one readyness as president

instead of taking a (((((RISK)))))))

Why is this so fucking hot? Ive seen theses photos around for ages but can never find the back story.

Britain hasn't left though. So that's a stupid analogy.

If (((they))) are as powerful as we believe Trump won't win. Think about it. If the US cough the world catches a cold. A nationalist candidate will never win in the US if (((they))) are powerful because it would mean the dominoes in the world will fall to nationalism candidates.

Every GOP candidate is called hitler. How fuck is this different?

But Britain is leaving, the decision has been made, there is only one tiny irrelevant party opposing it.

Just because Hillary stirs up conspiratard imaginations doesn't mean I'll vote for a confirmed retard.

>Why don't Hillary supporters care about all of the blood on her hands?

No joke, when Obama was elected - I brought up his hypocrisy online about how he's a warmonger and everything.

This is the response I got:

"We don't care about that, our handouts are more important."

After 8 years of giving Bush shit about the war in Iraq, none of those pieces of shit cared. They're just bottom feeders looking for a hand out.

Another 8 years later, the mainstream media is basically a fucked up establishment FOX News that will always defend the Dems, race and gender bait and turn a blindeye to anything that complicates the narrative. The ENTIRE media, late night talk shows, children's shows, advertising, everything!

They never gave a shit about the blood.

france with the self-deprecating bantz

kinda pathetic desu

>Its another shills trying to demoralize us episode

It's not working on me, CTR.

>people are falling for my troll thread

it's fucking hilarious.

why is trickle down the left's favorite strawman?

because adults know that everyone has blood on their hands. You kill massive amounts of shit in the environment by just existing. Hillary and anyone with her kind of power, makes decisions on behalf of a country. Of course she has blood on her hands.

You are full of shit.

hitler is

I'll bring up the post, screw you.

Wait here.

We are losing.

Why don't Drumpf supporters care he called Rosie a fat disgusting pig?

>animals are people 2

Fuck off confuscious

Because it doesn't work, and income inequality is a major issue facing our nation.

I'm pretty sure quite a few of those people were fleeing from McCain/Palin

Only recently did I found out some Hillary supporters actually say "Drumpf" unironically. Blew my mind 2bh

we want more blood

>and income inequality is a major issue facing our nation.

No it isn't. You'll still be poor, no matter how much money goes to the rich. It's because you're a worthless subhuman with zero marketable skills. Shouldn't have graduated in that Feminist African Interpretative Dancing Studies, m8.

Have you seen how fast these polls change, there's still 2 more debates, everyone has ADD and swing voters will likely only remember the last two weeks before the election.

I'm surprised they didn't conjure up some fake photo of a Drumpf shaking hands with Hitler

Do you want Hillary to lose or do you want Trump to win?

Silly Americans getting what they deserve.

You haven't left until you actually leave. This isn't complicated.

Because they are fake. They really don't have principles and they just follow the MSM herd.

This is the real issue.

We need to kill this retarded idealism and hang whoever started this "be yourself and follow your dreams to make money" dreck.

We have a glut of covetous yet talentless youth.

Because congress cut the funds she actually requested and the request is on video.

It's picking the devil you know. At best we will have another 4 or 8 yeas of the same old crap. Under Trump who knows what would happen. It's also fun to watch people talking about Stein or Johnson like they stand a chance.

Lack of evidence. Show us the evidence!

from what i gather their image editing skills are capped at meme generator captions of trump saying raysis things

kill yourselves you faggot retards

Why the fuck do you do this bullshit? We don't have serious threads at all anymore. Just trolls trolling trolls.

I can't wait for this election to be over and the attention whoring new fags like you to leave.

Trump is just lame.

He had so many ways to win easily, he fall on each trap, he's so dumb.

To bad Hillary's gonna make it. I'm sad for your country guys. 2020 will be a better year I hope.

Checks flag.
Degenerate, shitposting gypsy detected.
Opinion discarded.

Because nwo

Trump will win

Wont re run

Rand Paul will win independent vote for 8 years

no chance more hilldawg voters turnout, high chance there is rigging like weve never seen. stay strong lad

What kind of name is Rand?

Demoralization thread.

We're winning, trump is up by almost 6 points in the latest LA times poll. He's also leading in every swing state

>Shills just now thinking to pose as trump supporters giving up rather than trying to convince actually trump supporters to give up

Eat shit, trump is winning BIG TIME. It's mind blowing how unlikable Hilary is. I know you shills are just in it for a pay check but can you imagine how hillary feels?? She's loosing against a reality tv star that an entire army of mudslinging press can't even put a dent in.

TRUMPFAGS LISTEN UP! THESE ARE THE LAST DESPERATE ACTS OF PAID SHILLS. DO NOT GIVE UP! WE ARE GOING TO MAGA!

Nah, Trump will win. Keep your chins up.

>national disgrace

any such projecting terms you can come up with can be applied in greater measure to Hillary

Did Trump help overthrow stable nations like Libya for the Jews? Did he help give away an absurdly bad deal to Iran? Does he saber rattle with any other countries at all? Especially nuclear fucking powers that we haven't been at war with for decades?

Smug faggots like to hate on Trump while ignoring the implied alternative is far worse.

this...what is this
do you have more?

>no source

Fuck you, you fucking traitorous piece of shit. I hope the entire continent of Europe burns to the fucking ground along with your faggy little island.

Europukes are absolute fucking traitor scum.

She doesn't have any blood on her hands.

Literally cave beast, White People should be killed.

AYO DIS IZ CTR

DONALD TRUMP AINT FIT TO BE PREZZINDENT BECUZ:

he racist
he hates da bitchez
he iz like a nazi frog
he be fightin 4 wite power
HE SAYED HE GON DEPORT ALL DA MEXICANS
HE GOT BANKROPT 4 TIMES
HE WENT BROKE MORE TIMES THAN ME BRUHH!!
nigga, HE MOTHAFUCKIN HITLER

VOTE 4 HILLARY
SHE GON SAVE SAVE ALL DA NIGGAZ AND DA BITCHES
DIS BITCH GON SAVE THE WORLD n SHEEIIIIT

Under 4 more years of Dems they will have all the locked in identity groups that don't consider ideas (or corruption) they want and will just fuck around with demographics instead of policy.

With Trump. Things won't change that much apart from a sense that the bat-shit insane leftists fucked up and need to sit down and talk/listen. Trump has an ego. I don't think he will let institutions get away with what they are doing if they affect him personally. Currently they are. That is his value. He is actually the "change" candidate/ "anti-establishment" candidate.

AFTER Trump you will have options. He is only interim.
1) Better republicans trying to bring people back to the core of republicanism. Not "Trumpism" (they are going to have to explain themselves)
2) Better Democrats because they can't be so cocky and might have lost some of their clout in institutions.
3) Better Libertarians because some libertarian ideas and character are being spread via the Trump campaign and they lack visibility/public understanding.

If Libertarians get their shit together and stop looking at their shoes saying:
> "People should make their own choices, you know"
...Yup, we get it. We do if we can.
But they have no energy. Trump has energy.

They need to start creating those connections into society and getting people to think about how they live and being more independent/self-reliant. Owning small businesses (getting them to tell whoever siphons off their shekels to fuck off) etc. That will take time and some high energy people.

They will have 4 years to do that.

With Hillary there will be a lot of "PC" excuses as to why people can't compete with corporations/her friends BF/YT or do investigative journalism etc.

I wonder what this board is going to look like when Trump wins and all the shills go away? Maybe every other thread won't be a bait thread.

Cause trump is way worse. Textbook case of lesser of two evils. Terrible election cycle. You have to choose between a greedy corrupt bitch and an incompetent blowhard.

Nice shill 2/10

Do you know what literally means? Because I do not think it means what you think it means.

> muh ctr shill