In all seriousness

In all seriousness..
Are there actually people who believe that Trump can/will win?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/gUpFa
archive.is/T8fLB
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/Artyt
archive.is/4qn4U
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/VB7Eh
archive.is/JgKAI
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
fivethirtyeight.com/features/missing-white-voters-could-elect-trump-but-first-they-need-to-register/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5StlFRkKNc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sBTmZWycFTc
youtube.com/watch?v=tTXILmKdrjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Realistically, if Trump continues to shitpost this hard he's going to lose. He has a real chance of winning, but he has to stop the retarded enablers that just want him to '' btfo '' people and not actually try to win.

Realistically, if Trump continues to shitpost this hard he's going to lose. He has a real chance of winning, but he has to stop the retarded enablers that just want him to '' btfo '' people and not actually try to win.

In all seriousness..
Are there actually people who believe that Trump shouldn't win?

Oy vey!

>Realistically, if Trump continues to shitpost this hard he's going to lose.
He doesn't want to win. He did this for publicity, there's much more money for him in the private sector.

But guys..
Cmon.. like...
Do you Americans actually believe he could win..??
You know that... realistically..
outside of your basement.. he has zero chance right?

You didn't post the right image, troll

He has more money than he knows what to do with. Money is a means to an end.

I believe Trump must win. It was ordained by god, and not your shitty frog.

Do not question the will of kek.

You know what I fucking love?

I love a disaster

9/11 was months of addictive TV and discussion

Katrina was brill

Terrorist events, mass shootings, disasters of any kind i cant get enough of the drama

which is why a small piece of me wants Trump to win

it will be an absolute disaster and destroy US rep for generations, the markets will crash, conflict will happen, domestically its gonna be a huge depression and race riots its gonna be fascinating to watch from this side of the Atlantic

It has nothing to do with can/will he win.
It's will he be allowed to win.
No, no he won't.

"Brexit has no chance."

it's simple. there will be a terrorist attack just before people can vote. business, industry, the republican party. they are all very powerful and have lots invested in trump winning. they can also arrange this sort of attack on america. when election day comes everyone will vote with their hearth and there will be 8 years of rich people getting richer, easily started wars, financial institutions leaching off the middle class and industry raping the planet without much political opposition.

if this comes to pass you Americans have definitive proof you live in a horrible Orwellian nightmare.

>trump
>more of a disaster than the same failed US policies continuing and a civil race war over the police state

honestly, our colonial brother need someone as radical as Donald to have any hope of real change.

One thing that I can definitely say about america is that it deserves both hillary and trump

CHAOS! KEK WILLS IT!

>He has more money than he knows what to do with
That's not how billionaires think, that's how poor people think.

And that was true twenty or thirty years ago too.

I did until he fucked up the first debate and got into another Khan situation with this Miss Piggy

I feel exactly the same. But I know that he won't have a chance.

He will win. Compare his rallies to shillaries. If he doesn't I'm killing myself and I'll live stream it. Hopefully other people do it before I do because I'd still love to see that shit.

wew

What are going to do when Trump wins?

If Cred Forums wasn't a liberal honeypot, these posts would stop happening.

Obvious CTR shill is obvious.

Pic not related, but it is a dank rare Roger Stone.

If you agree, (you) know what to do.

Check em.

Hows your muslim problem? Tolerance and Progress got you there.

chaos is love chaos is life

People unironically believe that trump haven't all ready won.

Rollin'

>60%
>thinks he can talk

You really don't think Hillary will be a disaster?
4 more years of war?
4 more years of rioting and race-baiting?
4 more years of even more extreme corruption?
A lady with a demonstrated inability to take nationality security seriously?
That other world leaders have no respect for?

Trump will be chaos. Anything could happen with him.

Hillary is a guaranteed catastrophe.

(pic related: real quote. look it up for a great article by that guy.)

Cred Forums in late August: Trump is finished!

Cred Forums in mid-September: Trump is winning; Clinton BTFO!

Cred Forums in late September: Trump is done!

This place bores me. Next week y'all will be right back to saying Trump is winning. Cred Forums is collectively full of shit.

In all seriousness...
If Hillary was confident in winning she wouldn't be rigging the vote with dead people.

archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/gUpFa
archive.is/T8fLB
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/Artyt
archive.is/4qn4U
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/VB7Eh
archive.is/JgKAI
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT

> twenty or thirty years
he's been planning this run for like 40 years

guess this is all we have left to do

Realistically, you are a shill. He does best when he just puts boot to ass. His numbers always drop when he does kid glove shit.

>shilling this hard

I believe that Trump has a chance because we don't really know the true statistics of the potential voting populace. The problem is that most of us are afraid to come out as a Trump supporter. I remember when I was called up for a poll on the election, I said that I would vote for Trump but it's only due to the crazy speech she had where she was talking about some cartoon frog.

The poller chick was giggling when I told her about the hillary cartoon frog speech but she reassured me that voting in my state is done anonymously through mail-in ballots so it's ok to claim that I'll vote for Trump if that's who I'm truly voting for.

I have no doubt that the rest of the USA is the same. We can't publicly support Trump because Shitlibs will terrorize us and they don't go to jail for it whereas we can't because we'll be on the news just for simply talking back to a shitlib brownshirt maoist youth..

hillary = business as usual

you might get more social justice bullshit in domestic policy, but foreign policy and economic policy will be stable and we'll soon be at 2020 for her replacement

ANY other democratic candidate would annihilate Trump

ANY other republican candidate would annihilate Clinton

Really makes you you think.

If he does very well in the next 2 debates, he probably won't win. If he does poorly in the next 2 debates, he definitely won't win.

Not a concern troll or whatever the fuck that means, just pointing out the obvious.

No,. He's down 3 points in some polls. Impossible to come back and win in 37 days

yeah an inanimate carbon rod would beat trump

come back to me when your country is more than 60% white

Yep. That's my feeling too.

Wish I'd saved this one webm about the Scottish exit, where the Scottish guy is all gungho about Scottish independence when he's in front of other Scotts but secretly, in the ballot box, he checks "stay".

I think that's the same sort of thing happening here.

"YEA HILLARY, VOTE HILLARY (please don't shoot me please don't shoot me please don't shoot me)" *secretly votes Trump*

I'm in Maryland and most people this year just don't want to talk about politics. This state is about as blue as you can get and the last two elections was "yay Obama!" shit nonstop.

This year, ain't nobody talking about shit.

I think a lot of them are either going to not vote or will quietly vote Trump.

>The problem is that most of us are afraid to come out as a Trump supporter
That's bullshit. Nobody is gonna know you're a Trump supporter based on filling out some poll. The left are the ones who have a problem with turnout, not the right. If anything it is the opposite. Dumb niggers don't care about polls.

Yes. He can win. Both Trump and Clinton's negatives are off the charts. Its a race to the bottom. Its only a question of who will get there first.

The amount of media pushing for Trump as the bad guy is deplorable. They're pushing whatever means necessary, from celebrities to the entire media including fox just to try and sway opinion.

They'll probably resort to rigging too.

Trump will win.

Trump will definitely win.

i really dont see how he can lose unless theres some insane rigging [spoiler]but i mean this is hillary we are talking about here and shes already rigged the first debate[/spoiler]

people are fed up with the corrupt government, so who else is better to vote for then someone who doesn't even have a political history? i literally know no one, not at work or in my group of friends who want Hillary, and half those people are mexicans for fucks sake

who has that image of all the people that said Brexit was doomed and we were delusional for thinking it would win?

>inb4 T-They're not the same user!

pretty similar actually. i think trump has a chance simply on massive turnout for the right wing. the primary numbers showed how complacent the left has become over the last 4 years.

>i really dont see how he can lose unless theres some insane rigging
>he's losing
>I don't see how he can lose

Kek. I want to Trump to win but I'm also perfectly OK with sitting back and watching the world burn. There's no reversing the path we are heading, might aswell enjoy ourselves.

I am now a #GuacMerchant

Yes he will win.

You euros are so cucked its sad

Dude im in Maryland too. I literally had a political convorsation with a black and an asian today.

You must not be rural

Trump was never meant to win. This is why Cred Forums is such a joke now. I expected better from all of you so called 'red pilled people', but you all fell for the trick.

Enjoy your Hillary.

>60% white
>next president is Merkel 2.0

>Donald Trump is shill for Hillary
>is shill
Fuck off Achmed, nobody is buying your shit.

>Fuck off Achmed, nobody is buying your shit.

What do Muslims have to do with anything? Lmfao....also...

>achmed

Gas yourself, you filthy fucking Yid.

>dumb mudskin can't even see his shitty english even when it is pointed out to him

Yes I actually believe he can win. I think that the polls are bs(even when they show Trump winning), and a bunch of rednecks will finnaly emerge from the woods and vote for the first time in their life.

I'm white and I'm not a Muslim. Calling me a shitskin Muslim is your attempt at saving face? Pathetic.

My spelling and grammar are fine btw, you're just hurt because you know you've been played by the Jews, Hillary, Trump and the elite like the dumb little goy you are. Must be hard having a double digit IQ. Lol.

That picture perfectly sums up my feelings about Trump.

...but Trump will probably win. I've never seen Republicans generally more fired up in forever.

Bush didn't even technically win his first term, his second term was inertia, McCain excited nobody, and Romney was a literal robot. Low energy, all of them.

Whether Trump is actually the God Emperor that America deserves is besides the point, he's got the base actually fired up for a change and that shit hasn't happened in decades.

This is honestly sad, Cred Forums is been duped by the people they fought so hard to defeat.

HE SHALL WIN

THEN RULE

Uneducated blacks dont vote you idiot.

Theyll be smoking weed on Periscope election day talking about racism

They need to register to vote first, because currently they aren't. Trump's meltdown isn't really helping either.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/missing-white-voters-could-elect-trump-but-first-they-need-to-register/

does trump read Cred Forums?

He'll win. Put your faith in kek

If you ever wonder why nobody replies to you, it is because nobody gives a shit about you looney conspiracy nuts. I know I just replied, but this is the only time.

Trump is more A E S T H E T I C than hillary, thus he will win.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5StlFRkKNc

I used to be all for trump, but as the election gets closer and closer i'm starting to take it faaar more seriously. when it was further away I was all for the MAGA memes and build wall etc

but it's just getting so much more real and serious now. like, this is actually an election which will shape the future of the world in a non insignificant way

trump is a gamble imo. his policies are so vague, he can barely speak, he's VERY unprofessional, and I'm not sure that makes up for his lack of political correctness (which is why most people like him - he stands up to the bullshit sjws, anti white narrative and leftist media)

trump could be a great leader, but then the risk imo is not worth it. he could run america into the fucking ground, he could set off a race war or at least highly escalate the already tense racial relations

to me, hillary is like the bank deposit in terms of investments.not much reward but also quite safe, at least that's how I see it. with trump it's far more of a gamble, where the rewards could be great but the risk is far greater of running the country into the fucking ground (which affects the rest of the world)

honestly I hate hillary she's a corrupt fucking slut, but she's the safer bet in terms of bringing about an actual stable future for us and our children

inb4 ctr jew, racists, etc

and I mean lets face it already, hillary is basically going to be POTUS. I'd be extremly shocked if trump actually won, ESPECIALLY considering his awful performance in the first debate. His next two have to be absolutely brilliant or he's done.

honestly he just doesn't have that presidential manner. he just can't keep his fucking mouth shut, he can't stop with these silly tweets, references to his cock, his '''''misogynistic'''' statements etc

I mean for fucks sake, he has one of the easiest most scandal ridden HATED fucking democratic opponent in fucking ages and he's blowing it. makes me doubt him

This guy is probably a Jew himself. Probably CTR using the jew angle to make us dislike Trump

>believe muh Jews
He can't win
>don't believe muh Jews
Him winning isn't all that great either
>Hillary
He needs to win

they see me

No we will MAGA. The keks will be great again.

a fucking toothpaste thinks the news is a viable groundview source
KEK

Does Assange have the deleted emails or what in this "October Suprise"

Holy Shit! Hillary cheated in the debate with a teleprompter. Proof:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sBTmZWycFTc

>ANY other republican candidate would annihilate Clinton
This isn't true at all you dumb as potato. Who the fuck would WANT to vote for Kasich? Or Jeb Bush?

well I'm glad that you can't vote faggot :)

I dont.. But it doesnt matter.. Around 2004 i thought bush was a nazi.. i put up with Obama.. If you were alive for more than 16 years, especially before bush jr, then you know how us politicians work.. Obama hates whites, that feral nigger, but nobody with a brain expected any politician or person trying to be a politician to solve much problems.. only idiots believe that.. without a backup plan you will be fucked.. i have a backup plan. If i had to guess, i would say that to have a real, truthful, effective backup plan was rare.. but i have one. And it doesnt involve violence such as shootings.

The thing that worries me about Trump is that he is adopting the Bush era republican's tax less, spend more philosophy.

Literally admitting you'd add at least 5+ trillion to debt makes me automatically vote for Clinton.

Give me rational, revenue neutral, tax reform that simplify the tax code and mostly benefit the middle class. Give me detailed plans on how you're going to reduce spending for entitlements and yes, reform SS and medicare.

The whole fantasy bullshit Trump gives us about vaguely cutting "wasteful" spending is just horseshit. He promises he won't touch entitlements and wants to increase military spending, but wants to spend trillions on tax cuts.

At least Clinton will just continue the status quo, not make it worse, and gives the possibility of a real fiscal conservative in 2020.

>voting for someone with literally 0 political experience to be one of the most powerful political figures on the planet

eat a roo, abo

Clinton would give amnesty to 11 million illegal immigrants. I don't really think that's a nice outlook for a fiscal conservative.

youtube.com/watch?v=tTXILmKdrjo

I'd rather give amnesty to 11 million immigrants that are here anyway than tack on another 5-10 trillion in additional debt under a Trump presidency.