Reminder that this man is the only reliable man in the media

Reminder that this man is the only reliable man in the media.

I just want to say that you should be listening to him. He makes so many predictions that turn out to be true.

Massive thanks to INFOWARS and Alex Jones. Thanks INFOWARS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=31UrDpfM2Lc
youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

This is your daily reminder that if you are not voting for Bernie in November, you are cancer and need to kill yourself. The world is no longer interested in right wing nonsense, and you can no longer hold us back from social and economic progress or keep the USA from becoming a global community friendly nation. The old ways are gone, and it is time to move into the future, a world without borders and races. A world of the United Earth Government and one race, the human race. Let go of your hate and cuckholdery, embrace the future and social progress. Stop the prejudice, let your heart feel the warmth of acceptance, and give part of what you have to your fellow man to improve the lives of others. How much do you need anyway? You should help those less fortunate, those struggling with drug addiction, social oppression, and those without the privilege you were born with. Do what you know in your heart to be the right thing, vote for Bernie and save our species.

You seem like an intelligent man. Would you like to buy some snake oil?

This is a stupid moron, racist, bigoted, shit disturber who should never been allowed to speak in public again.

EVERYTHING he shares are nothing more than lies created to gin up his ratings and make matters worse.

He and everyone who believes him are what is WRONG with America

>Implying Alex Jones isn't kosher
Good goy

>Alex Jones

But that's Bill Hicks.Pic related is Alex Jones.

youtube.com/watch?v=31UrDpfM2Lc

Daily reminder.

youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg

I listen every day. Sometimes he can get a tad ridiculous and I'm sure he has his own agenda on certain topics but he cares about liberty and is high energy as fuck. I don't care if his supplements are bullshit, he's got to have some kind of income to support his just cause. Plus Hillary called him out by name so I like him by default.

Who's this? Looks like someone from a waterfilter ad i saw.

No but my tap water is garbage so I've been looking for some good water filters

Yup.

good sleep Paul.

and tell me when you decide to name the kikes, until there the david duke interview will be the apex of the Infowars.

Alex Jones is so full of shit he said today he would be proud to be half-jewish but did not said his children are. He knows.

perfectly this.

Too far lost to conspiracy shit and he appears mental to casuals.

Watch him if you must, but don't tell your friends that you do.

he busted bohemian grove in 2000

they and (you) will never let that go

>most reliable man in media
>not Lou Dobbs

elites do lewd gay stuff in secret, who would have thought.

Barely anyone, before he blew the lid. Those are supposedly "christian conservatives".

because barely anyone is part of the elite.

fuck off, alex jones is a fucking zionist plant. GTFO

so whats your point?

I like him, he has good intentions, christian, gun protector and free speech defender.

he exposes (((them))) without saying (((them)))