Typical Jewish hypocrite...

Typical Jewish hypocrite. She keeps blocking all the fake accounts I set up because I'm trying very genuinely to get her to answer why Israel can have closed borders to Arabs, but for Trump to suggest something similar makes him somehow an evil Nazi.

She's a british-jewish immigrant that moved to NYC recently, an immigrant that comes into my country and tries to subvert our effort to Make America Great Again.

She's one of those who believes Trump is literally Hitler and is warning everyone of the dangers of fascism with her degree in Holocaust studies. I assume to make her work relevant.

She is right though.

Care to elaborate? how is she right?

Over generalization is allowed when the victims is POC?

In my experience, Jews are kind of hard to troll. Certainly harder than blacks, who chimp out very easily and predictably. Jews only like to make confrontational statements, not receive them.

>how is she right?

Jews do run faster when they feel the heat from the ovens.

>to him or from him?
>or why do i care what she does in the gym or anywhere else for that matter?
Why not ask her why the Israelis like to sterilise Google immigrants and deport them back to Ethopia? Or why ((they)) only call white people racist and ignore all of the other types of people on Earth that exist?

I can agree with her that Progress is a myth. What she thinks of as 'progressive' is actually degenerate.

*degeneracy

>Brittbong
>thinks he's Aryan
Lol that's actually funny famalam

I can't I'm blocked. I don't have enough fake email accounts to keep doing this, but it would be helpful if you did.

>what is 10 minute mail

Rules don't apply to Jews because they wrote them that way.
End of story.

So is she for or against Trump?

When I'm at the gym and Trump is on the screen I get a surge of Energy, and I support Trump

I should add she thinks anti-Semetic harrassment is when someone asks her to answer a question about Israel.

against if you go to her twitter you will see how much she buys into Trump is Hitler oy vey! it's annodah shoah!

>only call white people racist and ignore all of the other types of people on Earth that exist?

Bullets and gas chambers do apply to Jews, however.

take it back. apologize.

FUUUCK, THIS SHIT NEEDS TO FUCKING STOAAAHAHHHHP.
I'm gonna fucking kill myself, why are secular Jews such cucks. They make me look bad wtf, fucck off you stupid globalist kike.
Closed Borders for Israel
Closed Borders for America
Closed Borders for Germany (also, lynch Merkel)

This is not a hard question, you either keep the Muslims out or you'll have to deal with them when they infiltrate. The latter is going to be a hell of a mess to clean up.
Religious kikes are so much more based, fuck me.

I much rather hang out with you guys who want me gassed and share my opinions than with these fucking kikes, because then I actually would fucking hang myself.

b.b.but they could an honorary aryan... right? right?

>Nazis were racist

I love people that willingly took this spoonfed information courtesy of the kikes

I find it hard to be angry with her. She just seems like another stuck up liberal bint. She is also clearly miserable and despite being reasonably intelligent she lacks anything like a soul to make it worth anything. I pity her.

Sorry burger, no can do

she'll be the type of person that is writing this kind of information, influencing an entire generation of people with the idea that nationalism (with the exception jewish nationalism) is equivalent to nazism.

Well maybe a Halal butcher will petrol bomb her.

She seems to be happy living her life as a jewish victim and will probably get paid lots of money to write about this and the holocaust and relating it (however falsely) to current events. She seems to have money already, enough to afford to move to NYC from London (((shocking))).

Seems to be true. It would explain why she just blocks instead of even answering at all. Jews are hard to troll except in that video of the gay jew running through a university that throws a fit against a Christian pro-lifer protestor. I forgot the video.

^^
Truth right here

Anytime you challenge their beliefs online, they just outright block you. If they're truly kikes they will give you some snarky reply that doesn't really refute what you say and then block you from responding back.

""""""JEW""""""
That guy was just an atheist with atheist parents who have a Jewish surname and eat matzah ball soup once a year.
That's not Judaism, not even culturally. I'm fucking triggered. Apperently trolling kikes isn't that hard after all, just call some atheist cuck a Jew.