That's a big wave.

We know

for you

gas the kikes

Fur dich

If he fell off his board, would he die?

No

He's a big guy

Hillary Clinton will be the next president.

where the fuck is that wave? is that the one off portugal? I know that the highest surfed wave was 90ish feet off portugal, but that thing looks even bigger.

It would be extremely painful.

It would be painful

It would be extremely painful.

Everything I posted here was true. Mostly.
Some things are not bound by an object... but they can be, in the blink of eye.

>Für Dich

ICANN isn't that big of a deal, user bro. They won't start to train snipers on your location just because you called someone a fa---

oh shit. I think they may have got h-

For the archives, yes, mee too, it was all a big act, I consider myself an artist and a social critic. Nothing I ever wrote here was in any way a genuine expression of my ideas

Nice reddit joke fa-

Might be the best image I've seen in a while.

Why would someone do that? Just shoot people for posting about Hillary's hea

He's a man that has less than average body mass.

She's well

I too must admit everything I have posted here is satirical. It's fun to meme with the internet and with friends, but at the end of the day all men were created equal. dog blessu mami

Fuck the UN, fuck Russia, fuck Putin, fuck China, fuck Britannia, fuck Belarus, fuck Lithuania, fuck Sweden, fuck Canada, fuck Spain, fuck Feminists, fuck Bernie supporters, fuck Democrats, fuck Republicans, fuck Hamsters, fuck the rich, fuck the poor, fuck this fucking planet.

delete your post now

Yes, same here brother. Cred Forums is the board of peace and everything I and others post here is satirical/ironic-based roleplaying.

right wing racists are so absurd that all of my posts have been parodies of them.

>400 pound man found dead in bedroom.
>He committed suicide by shooting himself twice in the head.

What are you satiriZING then? "It was satire" implies you're making fun of something. What's that thing?

Oh wait, milineal newfags don't know what words actually mean.

Fuck Montenegro.

Real life is satire.

same desue
he'd be fine

For you

Everything I posted here was the truth.

Grow a pair.

there is no going back burger.

ameristapo is gonna git us if emeperor trump does not win. they will genocide us as sacrifice to nwo them fucking globalists

U U
U U

Come and get me.

>There are people who took ironic posts on a georgian polyester forum seriously

Gas the kikes
Hang the niggers
Behead the cucks

I take full legal responsibility of this post.

Jesus fucking Christ. Go back to fucking Reddit with your kid games. This is a place for serious memery and discussion of Hillary Clinton's vast corruption and Chris Dodd and the MPAA and what I've been trying to tell you all about for fucking months now and how its all gonna come crashing down for her on 10-26-2016 but nooooo we have to go play these stupid games when we try to tell everyone tha-

great zinger, shelderp

me too

We dun goofed m8

Almost got me there bud

consequences will never be the same.

>Subversion will not be tolerated.
Fuck.

I agree, everything I have ever posted here and all future posts that I make are satirical/ironic and do not reflect my true opinions. My true opinions are that of the cultural consensus as informed by trusted news outlets and government officials.

Please post big cruz clock

How much time we have?